AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2021-01-28, 20:40   Link #361
Yazi88

I'm still not a fan of Ren nor his story.

Godou is still the main reason why I'm interested in this. Although I do understand he is not the main focus anymore.

Who knows, we might see the rest of his girls in the next volume.

Although I want to know if Godou/Erica along with Leo and Monica have met Julio yet.
Yazi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-28, 21:30   Link #362
roronoa20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazi88 View Post
I'm still not a fan of Ren nor his story.

Godou is still the main reason why I'm interested in this. Although I do understand he is not the main focus anymore.

Who knows, we might see the rest of his girls in the next volume.

Although I want to know if Godou/Erica along with Leo and Monica have met Julio yet.
I really like Ren’s character and story though. I don’t know why, but his PoV is extremely enjoyable for me. It might be because of the age difference between Godou and Ren at the start of their respective series and his frivolous nature kinda endeared him to me.

Godou is possibly gonna have a major role and PoV in the end game of LoR. Unlike the prequel, LoR doesn’t really focus on a single character. The author also treats him like a mystery for other main players to unveil.
roronoa20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-29, 01:10   Link #363
KnightShade

Godou is a lot better than how he was at the start of campione!, But ren was a good MC from the jump. The latter isn't as hot blooded as the other godslayers, but he's not passive or timid in any sense either.
Old 2021-02-11, 09:24   Link #364
haseo0408

So Yukino is a potential Godslayer that the gods are using to destroy or seal away the other Devil Kings, doesn´t matter if they destroyed each other in the process, man, that´s cold! She´s just a sacrificial pawn and does not even know it!.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-13, 10:08   Link #365
ooPeaToo

Campione! Lord of Realms volume 3 Released on September 24

Spoiler for Summary:
ooPeaToo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-16, 14:46   Link #366
Rekkusu

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooPeaToo View Post
Campione! Lord of Realms volume 3 Released on September 24

Spoiler for Summary:
Translation:
Spoiler for Vol.03 Summary:

Last edited by Rekkusu; 2021-08-16 at 19:33.
Rekkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-21, 03:13   Link #367
ooPeaToo

Cover of Campione Lord of Realms volume 3. Yugino vs Verethragna ?

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2021-09-13, 08:09   Link #368
ooPeaToo

Preview illustration of Campione! Lord of Realms Vol 3.

Fateful encounter. Kusanagi Godou meets his own twin children.

Images
Monica and Leonardo
Old 2021-09-13, 16:07   Link #369
Yazi88

YES!!! So we get a flashback to when Godou and Erica met their children again?!!

Awesome.
Old 2021-09-13, 18:15   Link #370
edrey

Great, i cant wait.

Erica and Godou's children , verethragna and maybe Godou and ren fight flashback.

Great.
edrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-14, 15:53   Link #371
Rekkusu

Quote:
Preview illustration of Campione! Lord of Realms Vol 3.

Fateful encounter. Kusanagi Godou meets his own twin children.

Images
Monica and Leonardo
Damn, Leo has 5 kids and they all have different mothers.
Rekkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-14, 17:08   Link #372
Yazi88

Leo truly is his father's son... That and his personality is more like Erica's... His father's ladykiller charms and his mother's wits/beauty...

Although Monica doesn't have any kids IIRC. Julio is descended from Leo. Although I wonder if he has any other cousins/relatives/relatives descended from Leo's bloodline that are still around. Especially given the burden they have to put up with protecting the seal with White Queen/Lancelot as their guardian.
Old 2021-09-15, 08:22   Link #373
ooPeaToo

Another illustrations of Campione! Lord of Realms Vol 3.

War God VS Hero

Images

Ren VS Alec

Images
Old 2021-09-15, 20:02   Link #374
KnightShade

Quote:
Another illustrations of Campione! Lord of Realms Vol 3.

War God VS Hero

Images

Ren VS Alec

Images
Both fights are gonna be hype. hopefully yukino can at least have a good showing vs verethragna. Ren vs alec could go either way depending on how joe plays it.
Old 2021-09-18, 08:28   Link #375
GodSoul
He Who Would Swallow God

I was thinking, Erika's family claims to be descended from a Campione. Could it be Theodorick?, Godou isn't, his descendant Julio Blandelli exists in another timeline. Moreover Erica's family is linked to the Templars who probably appeared long after Rama descended and exterminated the campiones of Uldin's time.

Furthermore, unlike the other bases, Theodorick's base is much more primitive and has few elements of the modern era (or none at all). Guinevere first tried to popularize the myths of Arthur by summoning the King of the End using her name, but King Arthur became a different heretic god. And then the first guinevere was killed at some point and revived 100 years before the start of the series.

He could be a campione who was born in the templar era after the extermination of Rama, met the walking calamity aka Madame Aisha and ended up at Sanctuary Hyperborea from which he never returned.
GodSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-18, 08:45   Link #376
roronoa20

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodSoul View Post
I was thinking, Erika's family claims to be descended from a Campione. Could it be Theodorick?, Godou isn't, his descendant Julio Blandelli exists in another timeline. Moreover Erica's family is linked to the Templars who probably appeared long after Rama descended and exterminated the campiones of Uldin's time.

Furthermore, unlike the other bases, Theodorick's base is much more primitive and has few elements of the modern era (or none at all). Guinevere first tried to popularize the myths of Arthur by summoning the King of the End using her name, but King Arthur became a different heretic god. And then the first guinevere was killed at some point and revived 100 years before the start of the series.

He could be a campione who was born in the templar era after the extermination of Rama, met the walking calamity aka Madame Aisha and ended up at Sanctuary Hyperborea from which he never returned.
I hope not for the sake of diversity. Hyperborea is supposed to be a place where godslayers from multitute of worlds coming together, but, for now, it's only Ren, Yukino and the original seven. Basically three worlds out of 3000+ which would sell the premise short.

I'm more inclined to believe that Erica's ancestor is already gone along with Uldin and the rest of that generation of campione.
Old 2021-09-24, 12:57   Link #377
roronoa20

Spoiler time!

-Yeah, Alec ultimately has a new authority and Ren regains Nemesis

-In this volume, Verethragna plays a role as a substitute to Godou while Alec is having a showdown with Ren and Stella within the great labyrinth

-Since, Verethragna has the quality of Indra, he's freely allowed to use Rama's authority

-Ena plays a minor role in this by giving an advice to Yukino for her to awake as a sword god.

-Verethragna as a 'warrior of anti-destiny' engages in a fight against Yukino and Riona. The battle initially went his way, but Yukino somehow awaken as a true sword god at the very last minute. She manages to kill Verethragna, but the war god survives with Ram and decides to travel the world of hero for a while.

-The cause of the collapse of the multiverse is due to Aisha's fairy corridor becoming so insane that instead of being sealed, it transform into a fairy and escape from Aisha. Godou and Monica is currently chasing the rampaging fairy (This part is a bit confusing though)

-It seems like Aisha is sealed by Yukino too at the end of this volume

-Iceman accompany Alec to Hyperborea as a deputy chief of 'Shadow Chasing Forest'

-The reason why Yukino wins against Verethragna is due to her summoning and fusing additional 100 divine weapons other than the initial bow and arrow into a DSoS. The power is so crazy that even Verethragna's sword of wisdom got shattered instantly

-Leonarno's first child was born when he's 16. The reason why he steps down from the leading role, because he has to raise 4 additional kids from different mothers

-It's mentioned that Leo's womanizing ability is even more impressive than Godou. (The kid is fucking insane)

This spoiler is from a translated jp wiki page, so please take it with a grain of salt.

Also, the most terrifying development in this volume would be Aisha's change in personality. Since, she believes that 'fate' is the main cause of the trouble, Aisha sorta snaps and decides to go on a war path against 'fate'. I'm not sure if I get this part right or not, but her mindset is about this .

Quote:
"If there's no such thing as fate, then I can use my power as much as I please."
Again, I'm not sure whether Aisha has this exact though or not. The part of hostility toward 'fate' is true though. It might be a mention regarding her power, but I'm not sure.

- Black Lightning's attack mode is virtually converting the accelerating power of godspeed into a destructive wave of power. Even Ren's mystic eye can't stop it. When Alec uses this trick, his lightning will turn black. The speed of destruction is equal to that of a godspeed.

- Alec's new authority came from Lachesis, the goddess of destiny who governs the past. Alec can reset absolutely anything and everything. He can turn his enemy's attack back to the state of nothingness or reparing his surrounding by simply drawing a triangle on the air. The most devastating use of this power is an ability to reset his authority, effectively circumvent his half a day limit for black lightning. However, continuous usage heavily burdens his body.

- Aisha's escaped authority is now called Niahm, basically a localized from of it's previous owner.

- Ren reactivates Nemesis by using Stella's power to inwardly charm his authority into his aid.

I think Alec is the first campione to have an authority that completely erase his limitation. Basically, Alec can use black lightning several times a day.

Last edited by roronoa20; 2021-09-24 at 14:19.
Old 2021-09-25, 17:03   Link #378
Yazi88

Nice. So Ena is here too? In the next volume Yuri or Lilliana will show up hopefully.

I'm curious if Godou had any more kids.
Old 2021-09-25, 17:42   Link #379
edrey

Alec new authority sounds great, but i believe Lachesis is not the goddess of the past, she is the one who determine how many years the lifetime of men have. she should be equivalent to verdandi, fate goddess of the present time.

also wiki has new pictures, Godou and Doni meet, and Aisha has new look.
edrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-25, 19:17   Link #380
roronoa20

Quote:
Originally Posted by edrey View Post
Alec new authority sounds great, but i believe Lachesis is not the goddess of the past, she is the one who determine how many years the lifetime of men have. she should be equivalent to verdandi, fate goddess of the present time.

also wiki has new pictures, Godou and Doni meet, and Aisha has new look.
The wiki state that she takes care of the past, so I think the author manage to connect her divine duty to be ‘governing the past’ or the machine translation is wrong. It can go both ways.

Tags
adventure, bakapervert, fantasy, godslayer, harem