AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2020-02-16, 23:45   Link #2621
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

U.Baha is not a damage raid race in the first so his damage isn't as relevant. He can't fully trump Siete and Monica as attackers either. And thanks to how fast the HP falls after 50% in today's meta, Valentine Grim's buff will barely stay on post Sirius.
Hell, I know I stop caring about buffs unless dispel proof post 50% for past 3 or 4 months already thanks to how early people are bursting now and dispell trigger just came by back to back.

Really, outside spoiling multi hit requirements, what good does Valentine Grimnir have?
Wait... Okay, he does have use in full auto especially for the likes of Astaroth. But still can't say he is worth it unless we have reports showing he can make a cycle significantly shorter.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-17, 00:49   Link #2622
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
U.Baha is not a damage raid race in the first so his damage isn't as relevant. He can't fully trump Siete and Monica as attackers either. And thanks to how fast the HP falls after 50% in today's meta, Valentine Grim's buff will barely stay on post Sirius.
Hell, I know I stop caring about buffs unless dispel proof post 50% for past 3 or 4 months already thanks to how early people are bursting now and dispell trigger just came by back to back.
Since when does UBaha dispel local field effects? The point is to get Cyclone stacks to cast his field for more supplemental damage. The Keen buff is just extra.

Also he does trump Siete, considering he is one of Wind's strongest autoattackers right now with enough supplemental dmg/echo stacking, and doesn't have to deal with ougi lockout like Siete does.

Quote:
Really, outside spoiling multi hit requirements, what good does Valentine Grimnir have?
Wait... Okay, he does have use in full auto especially for the likes of Astaroth. But still can't say he is worth it unless we have reports showing he can make a cycle significantly shorter.
Thanks for proving you don't know how he works. Again, it's not the Keen buff that's important.

The split multihit paired with supplemental damage is why he's strong. This is not a cosmetic effect like Albert FLB or Ilsa.
Any supplemental damage provided is tripled, even before considering echo/chaser effects. This works passively on turn 1, right out of the gate. Remember those Soldier Enchancing Bullets? Belial? Hollowsky? All those things you use to buff Dark's echos and Kolulu's nukes? Those values are automatically tripled on V. Grimnir.

Last edited by Shadow5YA; 2020-02-17 at 01:10.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-17, 04:35   Link #2623
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Even with click click click, to get the field effect up takes about 5 turns.
U.Baha dies in 12 turns or less in the current meta. I must say you are over selling the field effect.
Yes, Siete has ougi lock out, but Grim has the click. Not to mention Grim has to fire 2 or 3 Ougi too to get the field up fast.

And please, I know how Valentine Grim work.
Prior to the field, with echo from Anchira he can does about 1.08M additional damage a turn with basic set ups. With chaser it'll be 2.16M additional damage.
Yes, it sounds nice, but not enough to win the damage race.

So his worth lies in what gimmick he can fight off that recent high level and Proud contents are tossing out. And I see nothing but spoiling the 30 hits gimmick.
Old 2020-02-17, 16:13   Link #2624
Shadow5YA

The majority of the lockout timing is tied to how the chain burst level your party does, not the actual ougi itself. Since V.Grim's ougi does not do damage, it actually does not contribute to the lockout timer.

And even with button presses, V.Grim can still outdamage Siete and regular Grimnir by a large margin within the same amount of time and turns:

https://twitter.com/yukitose/status/...656087041?s=19

Not to mention how it's funny that you make the comparison to Siete when it's not like he brings much utility to said hard content either.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-17, 20:51   Link #2625
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
His Autos are split into 3 smaller hits that each have 1/3 the Damage and Cap of a normal Auto... but receive full boost from Supplemental Damage, so even with no weapons in the grid, Grimnir can potentially hit for 30k (Belial subaura) + 30k (Skill 3) + 50k (Keen) + 10k (HalMal Summon) x 3 (TA) x 3 (Passive 1) = 1,080,000 damage purely from Supplemental sources without any weapons at all (All of which also has the benefit of bypassing the Damage Cap if you can hit it naturally), which can be further multiplied by any source of Echo you can stack on (The nature of his passive means that even his Echoes get triple benefit from Supplemental Damage)

So, to take things to the logical extreme, if Grimnir has Echoes from Monkey, Chaser, and Scathacha combined with the above he will be dealing 4,320,000 damage a turn *minimum*, purely through his Autos. Sounds kinda hard to beat.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-18, 16:02   Link #2626
AnimeFangirl

What do people do with their U&F valor badges when they don't want any of the rewards?
Old 2020-02-18, 17:36   Link #2627
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
The majority of the lockout timing is tied to how the chain burst level your party does, not the actual ougi itself. Since V.Grim's ougi does not do damage, it actually does not contribute to the lockout timer.

And even with button presses, V.Grim can still outdamage Siete and regular Grimnir by a large margin within the same amount of time and turns:

https://twitter.com/yukitose/status/...656087041?s=19

Not to mention how it's funny that you make the comparison to Siete when it's not like he brings much utility to said hard content either.
...Donguri just manually last month did the ougi lock out test and disproved thame chain burst level claim.
Damage less ougi lick out time has been equalized with other ougi since 2017.

And I didn't admit Valentine Grim had use in auto?
The Siete and Monica are better claim is for U.Baha.
Old 2020-02-18, 23:00   Link #2628
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
...Donguri just manually last month did the ougi lock out test and disproved thame chain burst level claim.
Damage less ougi lick out time has been equalized with other ougi since 2017.

And I didn't admit Valentine Grim had use in auto?
The Siete and Monica are better claim is for U.Baha.
13 turns vs 9 turns against a defenseless test machine

Oh right, nobody at the top are using V.Grimnir but Grand Grimnir.

Edit: Nobody using V.Grim for nm95 lol.
Edit2: Nobody using V.Grim for NM100 either.

Last edited by Kuroageha; 2020-02-23 at 12:02.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-02-25, 01:25   Link #2629
Kurohane

You get the fragments along with the Eternal in the event. Nothing is loss for picking an Eternal.

What's most interesting is Seox is going to get an event exclusive version that before now seemed unimaginable for an Eternal.
Old 2020-02-25, 03:46   Link #2630
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
13 turns vs 9 turns against a defenseless test machine

Oh right, nobody at the top are using V.Grimnir but Grand Grimnir.

Edit: Nobody using V.Grim for nm95 lol.
Edit2: Nobody using V.Grim for NM100 either.
People do use him on full auto, but that's it.
Fastest team in 150 with manual control is still JK, regular Grim, and 9 blasting away with Shiva. Just like last GW.
Old 2020-02-25, 07:30   Link #2631
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Question

Quote:
People do use him on full auto, but that's it.
Fastest team in 150 with manual control is still JK, regular Grim, and 9 blasting away with Shiva. Just like last GW.
Staff team with Grimnir, Tia and Anchira on front was the auto best investment, back line for Katzelia + Xmas Seruel for support.
Old 2020-02-25, 23:18   Link #2632
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroageha View Post
Staff team with Grimnir, Tia and Anchira on front was the auto best investment, back line for Katzelia + Xmas Seruel for support.
I see stable set up with Valentine Grim in full auto for 150 that's under 9 minutes though.
Old 2020-02-26, 07:26   Link #2633
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Mine is 8 minutes though (including the last turn buffing itself instead of killing it right away lol.
Old 2020-02-28, 22:10   Link #2634
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
And still no Vajra in the gacha. Of course....
Old 2020-02-29, 18:22   Link #2635
AnimeFangirl

Holding out for Anila here.
Old 2020-03-05, 00:35   Link #2636
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Is it just me or is Nehan's Proud super easy?
I just bombards him with slow with a team of Chaos Ruler+Black Knight+Olivia, and the guys just dies without capable of doing anything.
Old 2020-03-05, 06:06   Link #2637
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
I just bombards him with slow with a team of Chaos Ruler+Black Knight+Olivia, and the guys just dies without capable of doing anything.
Orly? I'll give it a try.
Old 2020-03-05, 21:05   Link #2638
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Easy with ge characters mentioned ofc.
Old 2020-03-08, 16:28   Link #2639
Kurohane

Idolmasters will be back. Idolmasters will be back. Idolmasters will be back. Idolmasterswillbeback. Idolmasterswillbeback. Idolmasterswillbeback Idolmasterswillbeback Idolmasterswillbeback Idolmasterswillbeback ggdfdfsdfsdff
Old 2020-03-08, 19:36   Link #2640
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Come on, who is surprised?
GBF has always loved its idols.