AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2021-01-21, 05:18   Link #341
Rekkusu

Oh, this is nice! Now with Alec's appearance only Voban and Smith remain before all the campiones of the original series appear in Hyperborea

Erica looks great too. Wonder when the other girls will appear? I wouldn't mind more adventures with the old main cast

Also, here is another illustration: Riona vs Luo Hao
Images
Riona vs Luo Hao
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Rekkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-23, 19:54   Link #342
King Demise

PV https://twitter.com/JoeTakeduki/stat...55773001306112
King Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-24, 22:19   Link #343
King Demise

Vol 2 illustrations

https://imgur.com/a/X6wEMbc
King Demise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-25, 03:32   Link #344
Rekkusu

Saw the illustrations, I can say we have :
-Riona vs Luo Hao
-Voban vs Doni
-Alec vs Ren
Rekkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-25, 08:42   Link #345
D.A.S

Did Ren got rinnengan?
D.A.S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-26, 05:59   Link #346
roronoa20

Here's several leaks for LoR vol.2

I'll be focusing on godslayer's new authorities first.

Doni: He gains a new authority from the god Vahagn. It's an ability that can cut through the void and smash enemy with a flash of light. It's an extreme form of Iaido. He used this authority to bisect Voban in half when they fought.

Ren: He gains a mystic eyes that allows him to freeze time. He can freeze time of everything that he sees, including an authority. If the target is a normal human, the effects will last for at least two hours. However, Ren can only stop time of godslayer for about 1 or 2 seconds. He can even interfere with the time acceleration effects of the godspeed. The eye doesn't require any input from Ren, so it provides him with a tactical advantages where Ren doesn't have to actively use it. However, the eye's power is too strong, since he acceidentally freeze whole city and even now something other than the target might be effected by its power.

A fair trade off from Nemesis's authority don't you think?
roronoa20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-26, 06:52   Link #347
D.A.S

So Ren got another time related authority!!!!
D.A.S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-26, 10:39   Link #348
Laksmana2

Leonardo appears in this volume, I wonder if it is him in this illustration.https://i.imgur.com/3XBawkm.jpeg

And the girl who was with Godou in the previous volume was really Monica.

Last edited by Laksmana2; 2021-01-26 at 11:16.
Laksmana2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-26, 12:57   Link #349
edrey

I think that is Yingua
And that girl had brown hair, maybe Yuri's daughter, no truly sure about neither
edrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-26, 14:27   Link #350
Laksmana2

Quote:
Originally Posted by edrey View Post
I think that is Yingua
And that girl had brown hair, maybe Yuri's daughter, no truly sure about neither
The wikipedia says that Monica is helping Godou on his travels, and Leonardo has a more relevant participation. But it could be Yinghua really.

Last edited by Laksmana2; 2021-01-26 at 14:38.
Old 2021-01-26, 17:12   Link #351
Yazi88

Wow... so Godou ended up traveling to the past of the other world and got Monica & Leonardo back with him and left things to their descendants like Julio?

I wonder if Julio will met them yet along with Erica.

Atleast this means a happier end for Godou and Erica from the epilogue from volume EX given Godou has atleast one of his 1st kids with him.
Yazi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-26, 18:24   Link #352
Laksmana2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazi88 View Post
Wow... so Godou ended up traveling to the past of the other world and got Monica & Leonardo back with him and left things to their descendants like Julio?

I wonder if Julio will met them yet along with Erica.

Atleast this means a happier end for Godou and Erica from the epilogue from volume EX given Godou has atleast one of his 1st kids with him.
Monica and Leonardo are able to move between dimensions, Julius is a descendant of Leonardo, that is, he already had a family when he started traveling between universes.
Old 2021-01-27, 02:47   Link #353
roronoa20

Another Spoiler

- In the largest city of Hyperborea. At the center of the city, there's 20 meters sword along with the prophecy of the war god. When the sword is on fire and the world is dyed in dawn, the war god will be reborn from the sacred mountain

- So, it has been revealed that Godou is the true ruler of the [travelling guild]. [Anti-Fate Cult] is more like a joint efforts between him and Aisha

- Aisha's ability can imprint an order into the targets's subconscious while removing any trace of Aisha from their memory

- Voban's kingdom has an elite unit where the soldier can transform into a wolf. Those troops will be given a wolf sigil.

- Alec kingdom has small population, but they live together with people who have blood of the gods and spirits. Basically, quality over quantity.

- During his time as the guard dog of Fumika's city, Doni repeatedly tries to attract strong enemy to the city, but he was stopped until the news about Godou's cult reaches him.

- In this volume, Doni is travelling with Fumika in order to unveil the mystery of Kusanagi Godou and [Anti-Fate Cult]. Voban is also looking into this too, it leads to their encounter and Voban got almost killed. (...I wonder if Fumika and the prince might end up continue their adventure with Doni instead of Ren...hmmmmmmm)

- Several details about Doni has been revealed. Doni actually sees housework and relationships as something troublesome. Despite his friendly nature, Doni himself doesn't like to involve himself with other people. All Doni wants from his subordinates is to do some miscellaneous works for him and set up a situation where he can swing his sword to his heart content. He's also a very good guitarist and owns one with sword patterns on it.

- Vahagn that Doni killed is the one that Godou and Ren beat. He simply reborn faster than anticipate and got killed by Doni.

- Godou and Erica is now working along side their son and daughter. Leonardo is aiding Erica in managing the guild and Monica is accompanying Godou on his journey to obtain DSoS.

- At the end of this volume, Yukino decides to confront Luo Hao, but she couldn't wins against her even with a buff from the corrective force, amping her power to be as strong as three godslayers. The only reasons she wins is through Riona's help and Ren's authority stopping Luo Hao's time for one second, giving her enough time to fire Rama's arrow that seal her magic powers.

- When the battle ended, Alec steals Yukino's bow and arrow for himself and escape.

Some details are translated from google translate, so please take it with a grain of salt.
Old 2021-01-27, 06:17   Link #354
Lex79

I'm a bit confused about the new series. Is this Yukino girl the protagonist? Does she have her own harem? Are Godou and Ren villains/rivals or we get also their POV?
Old 2021-01-27, 11:11   Link #355
roronoa20

Here's a more detailed spoiler with some changes in timelines of the events.

- Riona is actually very scared of Luo Hao, but her body and mind is gradually turning into an actual bird, that's why they have to defeat Luo Hao as soon as possible.

- Yinghua then come to greet Ren and co. He tried to test Yukino, but chicken out immediately when she pulled out DSoS

Yinghua: [How could it be possible to fight the monster than unconsciously took out the strongest weapon!! Master, she is real!]

- Luo Hao propose to Riona, if she can take tree strikes from her, she will release the curse. It is a test of two people, so pulling Ren's power is not allowed.

- First move: Yukino and Riona clashes with Luo Hao possible super strength and got destroyed

- Second move: Luo Hao singing voice it too strong to the point that Yukino needs to use KoTE buffing.

- Third move: Riona and Yukino was dragged into the sea by Luo Hao's palm

- The funniest thing is that Luo Hao's evaluation of Yukino is super low. Yukino isn't that important, but the destiny is pretty much giving her a plot armor, so Luo Hao isn't sure what to think of the girl

- Doni and Fumika investigates the [Anti-Fate Cult] and learns that Aisha is the one behind it. Voban also looking into this cult by sending his subordinates. The fights each other and Voban remotely use Fenrir's skull to finish off Doni

- However, Doni uses Vahagn's authority to destroy the skull instead. It's a form of light manipulation authority, befitting his status as god of flame. Basically, Vahagn transforms into a lava monster and was defeated by Doni when he arrived in Hyperborea.

- Now we switch to Alec's POV. Alec is now looking to exchange information with Godou. He meets Aisha, but she run away immediately. Alec finds this really weird, since she usually tries to have a small talk with him.

- Here's more detailed scene when he encounter Erica. Erica actually resides within the city of pleasure (Ren's kingdom). She's running a bank, since the banking system originated from the church. It isn't hard for a templar knight like to establish something similar to that. Erica introduce Leonardo to Alec in this chapter. At first he thought that Leo is Paulo's son

- he's also a keen observer. He gives a hypothesis that the wave on anti-destiny isn't coming from Godou alone. Every godslayers and their associate are responsible from this too.

- Alec immediately rushes to Luo Hao's kingdom when he learned that Ren is travelling with Yukino. He arrived at the moment where Yukino got dragged into the sea. Since, he can't breath underwater, Alec decides to find a ship in order to fetch Yukino. However, Ren stops him from doing so.

- Alec can't use his speed at all, because Ren seals it in time. Alec throws a pen to Ren's head, but he freeze it along side the surrounding area, everything is halted to a stand still, because he's a godspeed user himself, Ren can control the timing of the opponent's acceleration. However, Alec decides to use other authority and Ren immediately calls Riona to help him escape immediately.

- Now we return to Luo Hao. She said that Yukino isn't qualified to challenge her, but at the same time, she also think that godslayer was once a human too. At the same time, Yukino activate KoTE buffing power to match three godslayers. She also invoke Rama's name to use his authority. Unfortunately, it's still not enough. Ren decides to supply Yukino with his power too. Even with Ren's buffing and power equals to three godslayer, it's still not enough to beat Luo Hao, until Ren freeze her time. Apparently, Yukino's arrow is really a cheat. It can turned into any kind of arrow that suits the situation the best, an all changing arrow

- Luo Hao gets her power sealed and Alec steals the bow and arrow.

Alec: [It's great to be able to meet the rumored hero who annihilated the devil kings. Let me study the bow and quiver you provide me. I've been very familiar with it before. Interested]

- After the battle, Luo Hao talks to Yinghua about the result of this fight. She said that Yukino only wins due to Ren's help. She also said that it's strange that the fate chooses Yukino as the hero. Yukino isn't as good as other god of steel. She then deduce that Yukino is actually a candidate or someone close to the godslayer, choosing her as hero to incite the devil king civil war. Since, she has the temperament of the godslayer, she won't receive anti-fate debuff.

- The purpose of the destiny is to reduce the power of anti-fate as much as possible

- By using the godslayer candidate, Mononobe Yukino

End of the volume
Old 2021-01-27, 15:59   Link #356
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

It is really funny that Luo Hao looks down on Yukino, especially since the first volume was hyping her up so much.

"She's a descendant of gods!"

"Sword skills on par with Doni!""

"Rama's disciple!"

Makes me wonder if fans from Japan complained that she was too OP...

I assume that Luo Hao losing her powers is temporary, like what happened before?

Wonder what Godou is planning with his kids? I am glad he found them again.

I really like that we learn a little more about Doni, he's always been my favourite godslayer.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-01-27, 20:34   Link #357
Laksmana2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
It is really funny that Luo Hao looks down on Yukino, especially since the first volume was hyping her up so much.

"Rama's disciple!"

It's probably because Yukino doesn't have a '' real talent '', or even trained to reach that level, she is only guided by her divine side.
Old 2021-01-27, 20:50   Link #358
roronoa20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post

"Rama's disciple!"

Yukino is like a diamond in the rough, but she lives in the world where godslayer or heretic gods don't exist. She has talents, but her skills are stagnant due to lack of true battle. I assume that her fight prior to her arrival to Hyperborea is pretty lackluster. She's a top dog of her world, but not really that good.

Rama helps her a bit, but it still not enough. Also, I don't think that she's chosen because of her power instead the fate single her out, because she has a potential to become godslayer.

Most of the hype about her comes from her own chapter which is a pretty weak world compared to Godou's earth or many sanctuaries across the multiverse.

She's having Riona treatment right now, a lesson to be humble is being beaten into her skull.

Last edited by roronoa20; 2021-01-27 at 22:08.
Old 2021-01-28, 07:48   Link #359
Laksmana2

Quote:
Originally Posted by roronoa20 View Post
Another Spoiler

- In the largest city of Hyperborea. At the center of the city, there's 20 meters sword along with the prophecy of the war god. When the sword is on fire and the world is dyed in dawn, the war god will be reborn from the sacred mountain
Now that I understand, that sword must be the one from Surtur that was stolen.
Old 2021-01-28, 19:55   Link #360
edrey

There is a pattern here. Ren had visions of the world's end, that sword going to hypperborea, that santuary attracting campiones , gods and more, aisha's multiverse chaos and yukino meeting ren. Like fate is the ultimate enemy, planning ahead of all. Just like the end of campione.
edrey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, bakapervert, fantasy, godslayer, harem