AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Vampire Knight

Notices

Old 2008-04-16, 18:42   Link #461
Westlo
Lets be reality

Yeah I can't find episode 2 and I've looking in all my usual spots.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 19:02   Link #462
Kaijin
かいじん

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Yeah I can't find episode 2 and I've looking in all my usual spots.
Episode 2 is on animesuki's bittorrent page

Can't wait for episode 3!
Old 2008-04-16, 19:03   Link #463
Westlo
Lets be reality

This might sound silly.. but I completely forget at times that Suki is a torrent listing place.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 20:12   Link #464
Raserei Hojo
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Raserei Hojo Send a message via MSN to Raserei Hojo Send a message via Yahoo to Raserei Hojo
I suppose that's easy to do when you're always in the forums. XD But yeah, Shoku-dan released VK02 about 10 hours ago.
Raserei Hojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 21:29   Link #465
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Just finished episode 2 subbed and was quite impressed. Im very happy so far with the pacing and the direction the anime is taking. As predicted they are following the manga quite closely and hopefully they will continue to do so.

I was once again impressed by Zero's voice it just fits him so well. His story is progressing quickly which is perfect because its a great set up for whats coming. Although at this point im sure anyone with half a brain has figured it out its not that hard. But there are a few surprises in store, which im sure all will animated. Im actually liking anime Zero better than the manga one, because i can see and hear his troubled mind.

Kaname dropped some very subtle hints as did the chairman, so much in fact that it lead Yuki to believe that a certain someone is hiding something. One of the final scenes with her finding a blood tablet says it all. Im hoping to see a certain event take place in episode 3 but it could possibly happen in episode 4 as well. I honestly, didnt expect episode 2 to be the valentines day part.

I didnt realize the first time around how many hints the OP gives about Yuki. It goes by fairly quick and if you have been following the manga you will pick up on it. i actually had to watch it a few times to make sure i was seeing things right. The first pic fairly obvious but there are 2 meanings behind this scene. The second is not so obvious but two things in this scene gives a hint to Yuuki past and future. Here are the screen shots.
Spoiler for Saving Space:
Old 2008-04-16, 21:36   Link #466
Kaijin
かいじん

^^
I think what you're hoping will happen in ep 3 will most likely happen at the end with a cliffhanger. At least I hope so cause I'm dying to see it animated.
Us manga-readers are getting pretty good at being evasive and subtle huh?
Old 2008-04-16, 23:04   Link #467
FuzzyWuzzy

Bleachexile has it but 2 hours worth of dl time when i dl it 8 hours ago.
Well, I don't really like this episode. Not that much action but lots of story telling. Seriously though, why did they spend so much time on the valentines day but nothing special happened except

Spoiler for ep 2:

As for the action, nothing significant except

Spoiler for ep 2:

As for zero, any char development that happened in ep 1 is again shown in ep 2. That's basically it, nothing really new or significant that I can tell.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 23:05   Link #468
nanafan
horo fan

i love me some zero! i read most of the manga it's good stuff
nanafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 23:11   Link #469
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Spoiler for Saving Space:

The second pic: that's a Queen chess piece right? It went by so quickly, I had thought it was a King.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 23:12   Link #470
nanafan
horo fan

i wish i knew i don't know diddly squat about chess. lol
Old 2008-04-16, 23:14   Link #471
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

I'll say yes, it's a Queen, given what I know about Yuki (from the manga). Besides, the King has a cross right at the top of it.
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 23:23   Link #472
nanafan
horo fan

yuuki and zero are so cute together but that's my opinion
Old 2008-04-16, 23:23   Link #473
FuzzyWuzzy

After watching episode 2, it makes me think that the white horse where zero is always hanging out is going to die or be killed.

For some reason vampires and animals do not mix in anime, live action, movies or in any stories. Animals always die and have their blood all over the place where they die or drank by a vampire. It's like a required action for the plot for all vampire related stories.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 23:25   Link #474
nanafan
horo fan

hmm i didn't think of that, that's good food for thought there.
Old 2008-04-17, 00:30   Link #475
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

vampires sometimes drink cattle blood. foreshadow?

anyways, its safe to say that the night class has shows respect for Yuuki due to Kaname. notice how they were all ready for a fight, then when she showed up, they're all like, w/e, ttyl.

i want to see what Seiren can do. Ruka thus far has not shown any special power like Aidou's ice, Kain's fire, or Shiki's blood whip (as evident from the op).

i don't want to wait until next wednesday to see the omgwtf scene. damn..
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 00:37   Link #476
ThoHell

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
vampires sometimes drink cattle blood. foreshadow?

anyways, its safe to say that the night class has shows respect for Yuuki due to Kaname. notice how they were all ready for a fight, then when she showed up, they're all like, w/e, ttyl.

i want to see what Seiren can do. Ruka thus far has not shown any special power like Aidou's ice, Kain's fire, or Shiki's blood whip (as evident from the op).

i don't want to wait until next wednesday to see the omgwtf scene. damn..
I...want...to...see.....Zero kill some of them......really would ignite one hell of a fire!
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 02:24   Link #477
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Haha, nice.
lolYuki, zomg cya.
But I'd say it's pretty true.
Quote:
Aren't those powers anime-original?
I don't remember them in the manga, but then again, I really don't remember much of the manga at all. (Holy crap, I really have no idea what happens after the scene that will happen next episode, and we're still on the first volume. )

Gah, I'll have to reread volumes 2+ so I can know what's happening before it does.
qtipbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 06:52   Link #478
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtipbrit92 View Post

Aren't those powers anime-original?
I don't remember them in the manga, but then again, I really don't remember much of the manga at all. (Holy crap, I really have no idea what happens after the scene that will happen next episode, and we're still on the first volume. )

Gah, I'll have to reread volumes 2+ so I can know what's happening before it does.
I know for 100% fact aido's ice is shown in the manga, and its said noble vampires (most of the ones in school are nobles) have powers. I dont remember the others but no, the existence of their powers isn't anime exclusive
Silverwyrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-17, 07:05   Link #479
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
The second pic: that's a Queen chess piece right? It went by so quickly, I had thought it was a King.
Yes thats the queen in chess the chains going across the screen are the second hint.
Old 2008-04-17, 07:38   Link #480
Queeny
<3

I wonder is it me or what ?!!

I didn't like the drawing in Ep 2 ...it's kinda strange ..they focus to much on zero
still Yuuki and the other Vampires looking strange sometimes !!!

Akatsuki in some scene wasn't look good ..his face was kinda long -__-"

But Still I like The Episode XD
looking forward to Ep 3
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote