AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2011-08-07, 03:28   Link #161
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Perhaps something a lot more upbeat. I composed this as someone slept on mic . I normally don't get on the spot inspiration, however, I think my good mood is the reason for this sonnet. Wish I could write a broader spectrum, however my feelings greatly guide what I am writing. Here it is:

Spoiler for The Chairman:
Yuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 09:36   Link #162
xXCloudXx
The Ultimate Monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiel View Post
Perhaps something a lot more upbeat. I composed this as someone slept on mic . I normally don't get on the spot inspiration, however, I think my good mood is the reason for this sonnet. Wish I could write a broader spectrum, however my feelings greatly guide what I am writing. Here it is:

Spoiler for The Chairman:
You're amazing! I seen the third part of "Forbidden desire" but am a bit confused so I decided to not finish the 3rd part till I find the 1st and 2nd part!

I also read a few poems of you'res, you are quite the poet.
Old 2011-08-07, 21:09   Link #163
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
A sad, but very powerful and well written poem!
it's good to have you back Sofiel, and I hope you're doing as well as you can do
Welcome back!
*nod*...

dropping by here for a moment to say hmmmm... ~_~ welcome back? heehee...

>_< happy to see you're still floating here in AS... at least there's a good poet roaming around here in FC...

expect me to read and lurk more around here... Sofy-sama
Shiro
-----------------------------
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-07, 21:32   Link #164
Yuno
Balanced Diet

It's good to be back. I wanted to come back after regretting my decision. Fortunately Paper helped me get my account back. Hehe, I am glad you enjoyed my poem and you're most welcome to lurk about hehe~

@Cloud, thank you so much! I am glad you were able to enjoy them ^.^

Last edited by Yuno; 2011-08-08 at 07:22.
Old 2011-08-12, 05:30   Link #165
Yuno
Balanced Diet

This was a story I was told as a child. It is one of my favourites, so I hope others may enjoy this as well.
Spoiler for The Monk and The Spider:
Old 2011-08-14, 09:54   Link #166
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

Location: In a room as blue as the sky, as cool as the autumn wind and as quiet as the desert
Send a message via MSN to Chimuts
wow angel is that really you!!!?? where have you been all this time?!! you left without a notice! I missed you sooooo much!!

the monk post... so it's really you!! XD you always have good stories that I wonder where did you get them all!
umm how are you doing? are you still on the guitar?
Old 2011-08-14, 13:14   Link #167
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Hi there, sorry I couldn't respond sooner. I have been rather ill and am taking time to recover. Though you wrote this today, so perhaps not a lot of time has passed. Regardless, it is so wonderful to hear from you again. I am indeed back, and I am happy to say I will be around quite a bit. I actually had to pawn all my musical instruments a few months ago. Though I am in a better position now because of it. I intend on getting another Erhu once things settle a bit.

So wonderful to hear from you again Chimuts~
Old 2011-08-15, 10:04   Link #168
Chimuts
Call me Anego!~

Location: In a room as blue as the sky, as cool as the autumn wind and as quiet as the desert
Send a message via MSN to Chimuts
No worries!! I am a bit busy myself, with all the homeworks they throw at me D:
It's great to see you again, and I do hope you will never leave again!! *barricades door so you cannot leave* there now you cannot leave AS anymore!!

aww and you played the guitar well too did something happened? but since you are in a better condition it's no problem then!

erhu... is that the chinese musical instrument that resembles violin?

The same goes for me!! it's really wonderful to hear from you again angie!! (angel is too plain so I'll call you angie!!...if you are fine with it~)
Old 2011-08-16, 00:36   Link #169
Patchy
練紅玉
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimuts View Post
are you still on the guitar?
Wah didn't know Sofy-sama is playing some musical instruments too.... >_<... I can only play.... lol rhythm games >_<...

So a new nickname was bbeen given again... so Sofy-sama = Tenshi? (since it's angel)

Nice story there btw Sofy-sama ^^ good moral included... ^^
Shiro
Currently Doing:
Currently Hidden in depths of Chireiden

Patchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-17, 09:14   Link #170
Yuno
Balanced Diet

Thank you both of you for your kind words. I do not wish to leave again, I do so when I behave poorly. It is a bandaid solution that tends to hurt me in the long run. So I shall remain as best I can. My health has been quite poor so I have been a bit inactive, I think I shall do my best to type things here and there hehe~ *Looks at the barricade* Oh my, what is this I see?

I did play the guitar briefly yes. It was given to me last year and I wanted to see how well I could play. The Erhu is like a chinese fiddle. It has a ghostly relaxing sound to it. I typically play "Butterfly Lovers" and "Clouds Chase the Moon" on it. I'm not that skilled at either, but if it's enough that others can enjoy I am happy.

Hehe, it was a nickname Chimuts gave me. I was loftly complimented as being an angel. However, I don't feel that such a lofty position suits me. I am quite shy about the nickname *blushes*

I'm glad you enjoyed the story, the next folklore story I am going to put is: "Only a heart of virtue can save others." It is really nice, but a bit tragic.
Old 2011-12-10, 22:24   Link #171
Yuno
Balanced Diet

A basic status update followed by another folklore story once I have finished my dinner and such. Basically I will be dropping Forbidden Desire for now. I am in a state in my life where I am too similar to the character to write about it. A lot of aloneness. Now, what I do intend to write is a certain love story. It is a little strange and I am not sure people will like it, but we'll see. It's out of my genre. So a week or so after that I will be posting that story. I have no intentions of publishing anything I post here so it's really not a big deal.
Old 2011-12-10, 23:55   Link #172
Yuno
Balanced Diet

In the end it was a poem. I apologise for this poem. I am not sure I conveyed my meaning well enough. I was writing it while talking with someone on the helpline. So it may appear choppy, regardless despite it's juvenile composition I think it suits my state of mind quite well. Thus making the entire paragraph I just wrote useless... Oh well.

Spoiler for Misfit Toy:
Old 2011-12-30, 06:39   Link #173
Yuno
Balanced Diet

I know it's been a while before I added any new content in here. However, I have written something quite sizable. I apologise for any mistakes here in. I did write it in the bathtub. Edited it briefly at 3am. If you don't mind a bit of mistakes and can enjoy the content I welcome you to read~ This will be an ongoing series kind of like Forbidden Desire. Only I think this story is going to turn out rather cute. We'll see.

Spoiler for A World With Only Us: Sigh Factory and Chance Meeting:
Old 2012-03-11, 12:05   Link #174
Lost Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiel View Post
It's our one month anniversary and every day has been like a gift to me. I find myself looking forward to new days rather than sleeping for as long as I can so I don't have to face the world. I dedicate this poem to you Hooves, though even these words aren't enough. I am placing it here in public to dispel any doubt you might have.

Spoiler for My Knight:

Thank you for enriching my life Hoover~ I love all the experiances we've shared throughout the year and a bit we've known each other. I am happy to be yours.
Simply BEAUTIFUL!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote