Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-04-06, 20:54   Link #21
Soconfused
Old God Member

Send a message via AIM to Soconfused
"dirty boots" is probably the lamest thing to ever come out of this series. It's such an outrageous thing....I can't even explain it, just...wow....
Old 2011-04-06, 21:39   Link #22
MAQI
Varcolac cu trei capete

Location: Where the morale of the people is as black as the sea.
^ lol, it is pretty stupid, next Ichigo will fight the horrible lamp monsters!!! (family guy reference in case you guys don't get it...)

Seriously does anyone else think that that guy's power is to make you think he is your friend and over time you come to do anything for him? Anyone? That's my guess anyway.
Old 2011-04-06, 21:58   Link #23
Lunarskylar

ichigo now has a human version of flash step, called bringer light
i like it though, i'm surprised kubo even remembered his whole 3x attack weakness logic since the renji fight
good chapter to me
Old 2011-04-06, 22:01   Link #24
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQI View Post
Seriously does anyone else think that that guy's power is to make you think he is your friend and over time you come to do anything for him? Anyone? That's my guess anyway.
That's a solid guess. My prediction is a little more broad in comparison. I think he can manipulate feelings in general. Also, is it just me, or does this current training session somehow make the rest of the fullbringers suddenly seem weaker than originally predicted? Because for some reason, this chapter made me feel like Ichigo would curbstomp these guys should he get his captain lvl strength back.
Old 2011-04-06, 22:16   Link #25
secretzfan
*Fansubber

Quote:
^ lol, it is pretty stupid, next Ichigo will fight the horrible lamp monsters!!! (family guy reference in case you guys don't get it...)

Yea it stops people from attacking him. So it is easier to kill people when they think were friends
Old 2011-04-06, 22:16   Link #26
Lunarskylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
That's a solid guess. My prediction is a little more broad in comparison. I think he can manipulate feelings in general. Also, is it just me, or does this current training session somehow make the rest of the fullbringers suddenly seem weaker than originally predicted? Because for some reason, this chapter made me feel like Ichigo would curbstomp these guys should he get his captain lvl strength back.
well tsukishima pwned uryuu, so i'm guessing the top brass of fullbringers are like loww captain lvl? and the rest are vice captain lvl,
i'm glad kubo is finally focusing on fighting ability since he did such a major fuck up with the whole "my reiatsu is higher than yours so it doesnt matter what skill you have"
Old 2011-04-06, 22:34   Link #27
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
i'm glad kubo is finally focusing on fighting ability since he did such a major fuck up with the whole "my reiatsu is higher than yours so it doesnt matter what skill you have"
Enjoy it while you can. Because I can all but guarantee Kubo will eventually use that excuse again when it's convenient just like he ignores it when it's convenient. Case in point, I like how Aizen was able to negate Nigeki Kessatsu's poison based ability by having superior reiatsu, but then he couldn't negate Gin's poison based ability later on (despite having even more reiatsu than before).
Old 2011-04-06, 23:56   Link #28
Slayerx

Quote:
So in short, tsukishima has the power of FRIENDSHIP!
What evil!
Old 2011-04-07, 00:09   Link #29
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Enjoy it while you can. Because I can all but guarantee Kubo will eventually use that excuse again when it's convenient just like he ignores it when it's convenient. Case in point, I like how Aizen was able to negate Nigeki Kessatsu's poison based ability by having superior reiatsu, but then he couldn't negate Gin's poison based ability later on (despite having even more reiatsu than before).
Another conclusion: Gin is just that much more awesome.
Old 2011-04-07, 01:24   Link #30
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
hah?
What do you mean? He was down but a moment...then he went went AARRRGGH stood up and owned Gin because he negated his attack

Dirty Boots are actually kind of bad ass, imo. All you have to do is get em dirty and they get stronger. The dirtier they are the stronger her attacks. It doesn't even have to be "mud" it can be her opponents blood I like it! I plus I have a thing for Taijutsu users. What I wouldn't give to see her fight Mashiro

@ Alchemy-chan...um that's a stab.Stabs penetrate and slashes merely "cut" things. You didn't know that?
Old 2011-04-07, 01:33   Link #31
Alchemist007
*Author

This is a slash

Spoiler for slash:

This is a stab

Spoiler for stab:
Old 2011-04-07, 01:45   Link #32
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
He was down but a moment...then he went went AARRRGGH stood up and owned Gin because he negated his attack
I may be wrong but I was pretty sure Gin opened a new hole in Aizen with his bankai in the end, causing him to dematerialize and transform from within the hogyoku later on...
Quote:
All you have to do is get em dirty and they get stronger.
Makes you wonder if she carries a bag of manure with her at all times, in case her boots need a boost Although there's nobody using soap as an ability, I bet Orihime's nifty tricks would give her a hard time though. Anyway, I don't think it's bad, but it's nothing too great either, because you need to make your opponent bleed before the boots get stronger, making the beginning of a fight pretty hard.
Old 2011-04-07, 02:37   Link #33
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
@ Alchemy-chan...um that's a stab.Stabs penetrate and slashes merely "cut" things. You didn't know that?

Look at her hair when she gets 'stabbed'.
Old 2011-04-07, 05:51   Link #34
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Another conclusion: Gin is just that much more awesome.
A plausible conclusion indeed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
hah?
What do you mean? He was down but a moment...then he went went AARRRGGH stood up and owned Gin because he negated his attack
I can't say Aizen negated anything really. He got completely pwned by Kamishini no Yari and couldn't stop it's poison based ability from destroying his body with his reiatsu alone (which is basically my point). He was left for dead until the Hougyoku kicked in. And even the hougyoku didn't techincally negate Gin's ability so much as it side-stepped it by creating a new body for him to turn into.

Last edited by sayde; 2011-04-07 at 09:31.
Old 2011-04-07, 09:16   Link #35
haegar
mangaviking

chap was so good people are talkin bout gin ...

boots are ok. I think tis rukia callin rather than hollow ichigo, too. bringer light. OMG. wenn ishida came up with hierkiaku whateva it was like ... "well that guy has to names things himself" ... when arancars came up with sonido it was like "oh wtf... another name for the same crap" ....

aaand now ..:"hell that's CREATVIVE"

think I'll go back to lurkin and not readin this till I see Kenpachi swatin them fullbring iditos away like the stinky flies they are
Old 2011-04-07, 09:27   Link #36
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Makes you wonder if she carries a bag of manure with her at all times, in case her boots need a boost Although there's nobody using soap as an ability, I bet Orihime's nifty tricks would give her a hard time though. Anyway, I don't think it's bad, but it's nothing too great either, because you need to make your opponent bleed before the boots get stronger, making the beginning of a fight pretty hard.
i was about to say that! manure! lol

well, if she fights kalifa of CP9 then she's done for! she's the soap woman, after all.

still, it's nice to see ichigo displaying some sense no matter how small it may be. i kinda like his response to jackie when she asked him who taught him to fight. kind of reminds me of the time when he first fought ikkaku and the latter asked him who his master is. when ichigo answered urahara kisuke, ikkaku became more determined to defeat him. just reminds me of the time when i loved bleach. now, we're stuck with boots that power-up when they get dirty and god knows what else!
Old 2011-04-07, 09:30   Link #37
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
now, we're stuck with boots that power-up when they get dirty and god knows what else!
Dollhouses and man-bear-pigs?
Old 2011-04-07, 11:36   Link #38
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

at least we know the dirty boots ability is useless in a clean hospital. although the very thought conjures images of jackie taking a dump on her boots in a shameful bid to get them all dirty.

how is there mud in the dolls house, anyway? they are still tiny sized in the dolls house, aren't they?

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2011-04-07, 12:25   Link #39
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
how is there mud in the dolls house, anyway?
mud -> manure -> shitty writing ... (if you read this backwards you can see how the mod got into the dollhouse...)

or maybe it is just a very dirty dollhouse ...depends on the owner maybe?
Old 2011-04-07, 12:36   Link #40
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
This is a slash

Spoiler for slash:

This is a stab

Spoiler for stab:
You're serious aren't you? They look the same to me..
Both stabbed through the back...only Orihime got stabbed with a sword and it came out in the front. The other was just a knife in the back

Taken from wiki
A stabbing is the penetration with a sharp or pointed object at close range

Stabbing differs from slashing or cutting in that the motion of the object used in a stabbing generally moves perpendicular to and directly into the victim's body, rather than being drawn across it.

He clearly "PENETRATED" her...
You were saying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
at least we know the dirty boots ability is useless in a clean hospital. although the very thought conjures images of jackie taking a dump on her boots in a shameful bid to get them all dirty.

how is there mud in the dolls house, anyway? they are still tiny sized in the dolls house, aren't they?
Um they are in a fish tank...water+sand=mud

Who said that Jackie looks weak? If not for holding back, Ichigo would be dead already. She's kicking his arse right now
Closed Thread

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion