AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 10 Rating
Perfect 10 44 33.59%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 58 44.27%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 16 12.21%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 5.34%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 1.53%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 3.05%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 131. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-05-05, 23:22   Link #1181
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

I wonder if A Certain High School students will find out about at least Touma helping a 'terrorist group' lol, Oh POOR Komoe.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-05, 23:25   Link #1182
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
I wonder if A Certain High School students will find out about at least Touma helping a 'terrorist group' lol, Oh POOR Komoe.
Aogami: Kami-yan is running with a sexy terrorist girl in skimpy clothing!?
His classmates: That bastard is at it again!!
Komoe: *sniffle*

On another note, Kamijou's parents would likely approve, at least.
Old 2014-05-05, 23:32   Link #1183
The One Above God
Kamijou

if aogami is number 6:
aogami: kami-yan, i was reaaally shocked when an order to kill you was sent to me. i couldn't figure out what made you help a world-wide terrorist so i came to see and go ask you myself. to think that the terrorist you're helping is actually a super seductive witch cosplaying girl in a super skimpy outfit, kami-yan, don't tell me you came all the way here to denmark just to snuggle with that beauty?! kami-yan you bastard! i'm gonna kill you

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 00:16   Link #1184
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Really wonder what will happen to Touma after this...

Making the world his enemy means they will all have different views on him unless there is a mutual decision where they let Touma go.

I am actually wondering what Aleister is doing so far.
That reminds me the tarot cards fan art where Touma was the Roue, Shiage was the hanged man, Accelerator was the devil and Index was the world, I can't remember that other, some had been done and other were left as ideas by the artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
London. Majin Index. Laura screwing around. Please, Kamachi. Make it happen.
Does it needs to be magic god? As long as is Index it would more of mental warfare on Touma.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 00:38   Link #1185
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Does it needs to be magic god? As long as is Index it would more of mental warfare on Touma.
It doesn't necessarily have to be a Magic God...but remember what Chaos2Frozen said about these lines possibly being a Chekhov's Gun.
Quote:
The only one to remain silent was the girl in the white nun’s habit.

Index held 103,000 grimoires. She was a living treasure trove of wisdom that could supposedly reach the level of magic god if she used them all correctly.

From her position, she could predict what a magic god was and what a magic god could do.
Seems pretty likely.
Old 2014-05-06, 01:31   Link #1186
sasoras

If it was aogami, they better explain how he got his ass handed to him so easily.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 01:33   Link #1187
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

^Touma's more badass?

Touma doesn't need anymore mental warfare atm. considering.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 04:09   Link #1188
Draco Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
if aogami is number 6:
aogami: kami-yan, i was reaaally shocked when an order to kill you was sent to me. i couldn't figure out what made you help a world-wide terrorist so i came to see and go ask you myself. to think that the terrorist you're helping is actually a super seductive witch cosplaying girl in a super skimpy outfit, kami-yan, don't tell me you came all the way here to denmark just to snuggle with that beauty?! kami-yan you bastard! i'm gonna kill you
If he is 6, I do expect comedy gold too!

With the final battle looking Index shaped, I do hope we end with Index fighting Touma, not because of mind control, but because of good old multiplication on Laura's part.

Index's jealousy of the other girl's Touma saves has long been a plot point... Wouldn't him being seduced by Othinus be pretty high up in Index's personal worse nightmare scenarios and wouldn't Laura be the sort of person to abuse that feeling?
Draco Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 04:51   Link #1189
runset

Quote:
if aogami is number 6:
Throw tsuchimikado too and let them do their gag routine in front of international broadcasting.

By the way, there is no sign of tsuchimikado in the prologue. Will he help touma or just leave him alone.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 04:59   Link #1190
The One Above God
Kamijou

Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
Throw tsuchimikado too and let them do their gag routine in front of international broadcasting.

By the way, there is no sign of tsuchimikado in the prologue. Will he help touma or just leave him alone.
if you throw in tsuchimikado, would it be a 2v1? also, if aogami (assuming that he is number 6) and touma really fight, i can imagine their "battle talk" being about kamijou and his girls.

Old 2014-05-06, 06:27   Link #1191
LevelSeven

if aogami is really the #6 than i would expect a completly different personality...

a dark and serious one where his enemys understand: "holy sh*t, we should start to run away"

would make it much more interesting, also more understandable if his real self is like "lex luther" (afterall he hides himself so that nearly nobody knows him, he needs to be a "lex luther")
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 06:40   Link #1192
Mr_Magikarp

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
if aogami is really the #6 than i would expect a completly different personality...

a dark and serious one where his enemys understand: "holy sh*t, we should start to run away"

would make it much more interesting, also more understandable if his real self is like "lex luther" (afterall he hides himself so that nearly nobody knows him, he needs to be a "lex luther")
Has anyone played Ace Attorney Dual Destinies? It would be interesting if Aogami was like Phantom, who is actually an emotionless bastard despite his facade.

Though I still don't think Aogami is #6.
Mr_Magikarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 07:34   Link #1193
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post

i think i had enough with dark personality characters for quite some time. i like aogami personality as it is right now. seriously levelseven, you seem to be too interested with any characters that have dark personalities with what i read from your comments.

not like it's a bad thing though. everyone has there own interests.
Goldzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 07:48   Link #1194
tsunade666

There is still no early spoilers?

weird.

Did the guy that spread the spoiler got caught or something... >_>
Old 2014-05-06, 08:00   Link #1195
The One Above God
Kamijou

aren't level 5s mentally unstable in some way? like #1, #2, #4, and #5 being either a psychopath or a sociopath, #3 obsessed with challenging strong opponents, and #7 having chuunibyou (or maybe he just has a reaaally strong sense of justice and GUTS). if so, then aogami kinda fits in because of him being very perverted. he isn't called fetish king for nothing. though this doesn't prove anything, i just pointed it out because the possibilities of him being #6 is still not gone, for me at least

Old 2014-05-06, 08:02   Link #1196
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
There is still no early spoilers?

weird.

Did the guy that spread the spoiler got caught or something... >_>
What if it was Kamachi but right now he's too busy writing his orthodox high school story?
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 08:07   Link #1197
The One Above God
Kamijou

what if kamachi's actually quite fluent in english and he's lurking the forums around the internet right now to see what his works' fans are talking about?

Old 2014-05-06, 08:18   Link #1198
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

^
It's not the first time someone threw that hypothesis out there.
Old 2014-05-06, 08:21   Link #1199
Mr_Magikarp

Quote:
what if kamachi's actually quite fluent in english and he's lurking the forums around the internet right now to see what his works' fans are talking about?
What if he's Hydra?!
Mr_Magikarp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 08:35   Link #1200
Requiem-x
The slacking one

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post
^
It's not the first time someone threw that hypothesis out there.
When an author delivers so much, you start getting ideas.
Requiem-x is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boss rush, denmark