Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2017-03-04, 19:05   Link #10041
HOLLOW08
PeterBerisha89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
thank you

my take away from the brief Nene vs Naseem is that Nene does seem like a mature woman (the inside that is ). We can call her kinky and all - she let the guy strip her casually (HOLY SH*T!!!) , but I'm so glad that she didn't flip out when Naseem commented on her chest

Nene managed to NOT fall into the cliche that I hate the most - loli (or loli-bodied) who get overly angry over comments on the chest

About Luna though, yeah I agree that she probably proposed the 5 v 5 herself, and All-Goal accepted with the condition that Stella would participate- remember All-Goal did all of the sh't in Craddleland is because of Stella

EDIT: tbh, Nene's don't look that small in the illustration , quite modest but still "appropriate" IMO
Just call Nene "Loli-Lewd chan" it works for her.
HOLLOW08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-04, 19:42   Link #10042
DragonEye

Since All-Goal seems to be the one dealing the cards, this right here got me thinking a little:As a member country of the League of Mage-Knight Nations, Vermillion has formally accepted the declaration of war from Cradleland’s new regime. As per the League’s regulations, each side will select 5 mage-knights belonging to them to participate in representative battles which will decide the outcome of the war. Both governments of Vermillion and Cradleland will not permit any intervention. The volume ends with Stella becoming shocked over the unbelievable declaration.

Can All-Goal intervene and stop Nene from participating in this, stating that she is not from Vermillion so he doesn't recognise her as a legit fighter for the tournament? He would agree on Ikki and Iris because Iris is his sister and he has interest in her and he knows that if Ikki suffers, Stella will be devastated, but he has no interest in Nene, only if Naseem asks him to let him fight her and allow her in the tournament.
DragonEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-04, 19:54   Link #10043
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^I'm also worried about that. He'll probably agree if Naseem were to ask, like you said, but there's no guarantee that Naseem will really do so.

@HOLLOW08: She's an Adult Loli. So IMO, "Lewd Adult Loli" fits her better.

@Ultragunner: Agreed. Especially about the trope thing.
Old 2017-03-05, 16:04   Link #10044
AndySimpson96

I'm more concerned about what it took Luna to say to get All Goal to agree to the 5v5. She must have promised him something ridiculous for him to say yes.
AndySimpson96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-05, 17:36   Link #10045
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, I think she knows he wants Stella. She must be smoldering inside if so.
Old 2017-03-05, 18:09   Link #10046
HOLLOW08
PeterBerisha89

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Well, I think she knows he wants Stella. She must be smoldering inside if so.
If Luna just sacrificed Stella to All-Goal knowing that Stella is Ikki's fiancee and Lover, then this is disgusting on Luna knowing full well that this revelation will not sit well with Ikki at all...in all honesty it would be an act of betrayal to her future brother in Law, and if Luna is that despicable then Ikki will be heartbroken...I know Luna isn't that conniving but maybe she's planning something such as getting All-Goals hopes up and setting him up for a fall...yet if All-Goal finds out about this which he most likely will, then goodbye Luna you're dead...She's basically double sacrificing both herself and Stella...why? If Luna's sacrifice is going to lead to Stella awakening then I'm just going to be even more heartbroken...also Luna's lover will be forever heartbroken too...this world is hitting Tokyo Ghoul like disasters with killings and sacrifices.
Old 2017-03-05, 19:05   Link #10047
DragonEye

Well, if the stakes aren't high, then there is no real tension, so it's good that there is the possibility of someone being killed. Besides, we are talking about real killers, mercenaries, knights and above, school time is over, now is the real deal.

Last edited by DragonEye; 2017-03-05 at 19:21.
Old 2017-03-05, 19:30   Link #10048
HOLLOW08
PeterBerisha89

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonEye View Post
Well, if the stakes aren't high, then there is no real tension, so it's good that there is the possibility of someone being killed. Besides, we are talking about real killers, mercenaries, knights and above, school time is over, now is the real deal.
If Luna is using this as some form of sacrifice then Stella would want to come for blood...And she won't be satisfied until All-Goal is scorched and burnt right to the bone. It's like Akame ga Kill all over again...important cast members being killed in the most brutal manner.
Old 2017-03-05, 19:51   Link #10049
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundam Meister View Post
For Edelweiss what about Ayako Kawasumi or Miyuki Sawashiro
I really prefer to Shizuka itou (she has the somewhat rough voice and at the same time soft, could be good choice for Edelweiss).
Old 2017-03-06, 04:27   Link #10050
Malicre

Akesaka, Satomi (Esdeath VA) for Edelweiss.
Malicre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 08:45   Link #10051
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@HOLLOW08: Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying that Luna is purposefully giving Stella to All-Goal, I'm just saying that she probably knows he wants her and made a deal with him with that at stake. That's likely the reason why he agreed to the 5v5, though there could be other possible reasons. And in the end, All-Goal will still lose, so it's fine. And I agree with DragonEye about the tension. I just hope All-Goal actually does lose (and die).
Old 2017-03-06, 09:41   Link #10052
HOLLOW08
PeterBerisha89

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
@HOLLOW08: Don't misunderstand, I'm not saying that Luna is purposefully giving Stella to All-Goal, I'm just saying that she probably knows he wants her and made a deal with him with that at stake. That's likely the reason why he agreed to the 5v5, though there could be other possible reasons. And in the end, All-Goal will still lose, so it's fine. And I agree with DragonEye about the tension. I just hope All-Goal actually does lose (and die).
Then why do I keep getting this feeling in my gut that whatever Luna is planning that it will undoubtfully backfire and hurt more than one person in the long run? All-Goal isn't as stupid as we think he is and I doubt he'd fall for some trap like this...I can see 2 options...All-Goal succeeds in the process of winning and has Stella taken away from Ikki, and looses her sister Luna in the process, or Ikki wins and someone else get's hurt in the process as revenge, and Stella comes for Revenge in the end. All I can picture is Game of Thrones when I read the last Volume and it's going that direction. It's going to go down the path for an eye-for-an-eye scenario...and I'm scared for Luna, Ikki, Stella and Stella's family and I can't shake this feeling that something terrible is going to happen in the end...It's as @DragonEye said...this isn't school anymore! It's the real fucking deal right now.
Old 2017-03-06, 10:28   Link #10053
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, of course All-Goal isn't an idiot. But he's still the villain, meaning he has to lose somehow. Whatever happens after that is up in the air.
Old 2017-03-06, 14:57   Link #10054
DragonEye

If something terrible is about to happen then, frankly, it's about time. Who died already in this series, besides bad guys and characters we don't know enough to care that much? It's okay that up until now Ikki and Stella didn't kill anyone since it was all about a tournament between students, but I'm sure Nene, Iris or Edelweiss will show them that really dangerous people need to be put down. Amane was a real threat and even then he was sparred with some excuse that he was made like that because of this and that reason, but now we have them against real killers and merciless fighters, so they need to have some kind of heavy injury to one of the good guys or someone may have to die. If not, they at least need to go full aware that this will be a life threatening tournament. But I don't actually think that they will kill any of the main characters, BUT I believe that we may have a draw, and Yui and either Ikki or Stella may lose IF Iris goes to fight All-Goal. If not, then Iris may be the one who loses, because there will be no real risk of losing if all the good guys win all the fights. If anyone is to die I would say that Naseem, All-Goal, Dirty Rose, Johann and even Iris may be the ones to meet their end at the moment
Old 2017-03-06, 15:06   Link #10055
DragonOsman
Dragon King

^Agreed. I won't like it that much, but it's still true that we need characters we care about dying and/or getting severely injured for the sake of tension. Ikki and Stella won't die, but they need to experience some pain and hardship to grow and become strong.
Old 2017-03-06, 15:45   Link #10056
AndySimpson96

Out of those who could die that a close to Ikki and Stella, it most likely will be Luna. I wouldn't be surprised if what ever she has planned does back fire, and she dies in the process, either trying to save someone or All Goal executes her in front of Stella. It can't be Sirius as he hasn't give Ikki and Stella his blessing yet.
Old 2017-03-06, 16:28   Link #10057
AP24

It depends on who's fighting who. Obviously Cradleland's representatives will be All-Goal, Naseem, Ein, BB and Johann. But who will be Vermillion's representatives other than Ikki and Stella? Sirius will most likely be one but I'm not sure if Nene and Ascarid are allowed to participate as Vermillion's representatives. Assuming Ascarid and Nene are not allowed to participate, then most likely Ikki will be the one facing All-Goal and Stella will be facing Naseem.

Preview of Vol 12 will be out early next month and would be great if the preview tells us already who will fight who. Otherwise we will have to wait until the whole volume raw is out.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-06, 16:33   Link #10058
AndySimpson96

What if it turns out that Eldewisse is actually a citizen of Vermillion? Good enough excuse for her to be in Vermillion not just for the training of Ikki/Stella.
Old 2017-03-06, 17:49   Link #10059
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If she's a citizen, why is she wanted criminal? And Vermillion is member nation of the League. I'm not sure if I can buy her being a citizen of Vermillion unless I get a good reason to believe it.

@AP24: Agreed.
Old 2017-03-06, 20:22   Link #10060
Nyaa-kun
Blood is my salvation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AP24 View Post
It depends on who's fighting who. Obviously Cradleland's representatives will be All-Goal, Naseem, Ein, BB and Johann. But who will be Vermillion's representatives other than Ikki and Stella? Sirius will most likely be one but I'm not sure if Nene and Ascarid are allowed to participate as Vermillion's representatives. Assuming Ascarid and Nene are not allowed to participate, then most likely Ikki will be the one facing All-Goal and Stella will be facing Naseem.

Preview of Vol 12 will be out early next month and would be great if the preview tells us already who will fight who. Otherwise we will have to wait until the whole volume raw is out.
Good vs. Bad
Iris vs. All Goal (Sibling fight)
Yui/Sirius vs. Ein (Sibling fight/Resume the fight they had in the castle)
Nene vs. Naseem (Unfinished fight)
Ikki vs. Johann (I have no idea why I paired him with Ikki)
Stella vs. BB (Random or could switch with Iris)

I know Ikki and Stella's opponent is a bit weird but this is just my guess but probably Iris, Yui/Sirius and Nene will be going with the respective opponents. The most likely one will be Iris and All Goal unless the author switch Iris with Stella or adding other characters in their team (minus Iris and Nene)

There could be a small chance that Edelweiss came from either Vermilion or Cradleland but IIRC the spoilers mentioned that Edelweiss is a German right? Where is Vermilion and Cradleland located again?I know they are located somewhere in the Europe region but what is their other neighboring countries?

この世界はもう終わりだ。
Nyaa-kun is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, couple, drama, ecchi, harem?, not-harem, romance, school, supernatural