Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2019-08-28, 04:55   Link #61
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End of Son View Post
I probably misunderstand you but by girls I meant the mc's harem. It wasn't stated that the demon king has to be male.
As far I understand everyone can become a card as long they make a contract with the demon king (candidate).
Yeah, i meant MC's harem girls.
TBF I should be more precise in using of words(People might get confused because of this).

I forgot to mention, that i was surprised that girls(In this case, girls form MC's harem) can't become Demon king, aren't they all studying in Demon King School?
Yeah, there is this "card system" and fight beetwen Demon king candidates for allies, but it's kinda weird that Student of Demon King School can't become "Demon King."

Perhaps, my memory(and i wouldn't be surprised if omitted some part) is wrong and i should re-read whole thing(which i will do) and probably misunderstood some/many things(Translator wasn't helpful)

EDIT: It looks like, that one of reasons(Like his character/personality, etc.) why Rizel wants to be Yuuto's card is that "her ancestors have served the Arcana of 'Lovers Lovers' for generations"(if google translation is correct)

Spoiler for Quote from Preview:

Spoiler for Text from chapter 7/Part from preview about Rizel wanting to become Yuuto's card etc...:

Something about Queen and Husband(it might be badly translated by google translation, but those words are pretty interesting), and Rizel wearing sexy lingerie( i wonder if we get illustration of it!)

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2019-08-28 at 05:55.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-28, 08:49   Link #62
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
Spoiler for spoiler of preview:
Seems like she is actually a bit more childish than Forneus, which is not bad at all, and I think this contrast of childish/noble-like girl is interesting, even appealing if I say so lol. And it's nice to know that the girls already care a great deal for Yuuto, he is lucky to have such good girls as his(future) lovers.
Old 2019-08-28, 09:59   Link #63
The End of Son
Contractor

^^ In summary:
1. She wants him to make her one his cards
2. He refuses because he isn't suitable for her (He is normal while she's is quite a strong person who was scouted to the queen of The World arcana)
3. She says he can't bail out if this because he already peeked into the magical world
4. One reason she want's him is because he can hear the voice of the arcana and quite loved by it. Because of that he can analyze, memorize and use magic it after seeing the magic once.
5. They bodies are quite compatible (insert lennyface)
The End of Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-28, 11:30   Link #64
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by The End of Son View Post
^^ In summary:

5. They bodies are quite compatible (insert lennyface)

Interesting ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

But seriously, compatible in what way? I wouldn't be surprised if it was sexual compatibility, but it's probably more like magical compatibility or something like this.

Also I wonder if we will get explanation of why is Rizel being scouted to the queen of The World Arcana(and what this title means)
Old 2019-08-28, 12:52   Link #65
EvI

Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by EvI; 2019-08-29 at 02:13.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-29, 01:35   Link #66
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Thanks for explanation!

Spoiler for Spoiler:
Old 2019-08-29, 02:22   Link #67
LeftSeven
2D artist

so, this is kuji's new LN, i thought it would be sequel of masou gakuen hxh.

why does kuji have so many luck with good hentai artist? damn

i'll look out this series's progression from now on
Old 2019-08-30, 13:30   Link #68
EvI

Preview on kakuyomi is over, and all that is left is the despair of being unable of reading the rest...

Btw some sites are already selling it it seems, so maybe illustrations will be out in a few hours or tomorrow.

Last edited by EvI; 2019-08-30 at 13:44.
Old 2019-08-30, 14:02   Link #69
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Preview on kakuyomi is over, and all that is left is the despair of being unable of reading the rest...

Btw some sites are already selling it it seems, so maybe illustrations will be out in a few hours or tomorrow.
I give a few hours for the illustrations to be out. Also, first review of Hangyakusha.

https://bookmeter.com/reviews/83491737

Last edited by Sakamaki Izayoi; 2019-08-30 at 14:50.
Sakamaki Izayoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-31, 00:40   Link #70
Sakamaki Izayoi

Looks like there's a pretty big amount of Miyabi illustrations, hell yeah!
Old 2019-08-31, 00:45   Link #71
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakamaki Izayoi View Post
Looks like there's a pretty big amount of Miyabi illustrations, hell yeah!
There are two other girls as well... One of them may be related with Miyabi, she has star shaped eyes instead of heart like Miyabi's and the other one seems to be another demon king candidate according to google translator.
Old 2019-08-31, 01:10   Link #72
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
There are two other girls as well... One of them may be related with Miyabi, she has star shaped eyes instead of heart like Miyabi's and the other one seems to be another demon king candidate according to google translator.
Yeah, my bet is that she is maybe Miyabi's sister or cousin, and it's a shame that there seems to be no uncensored nipples in HxH 14 and Hangyakusha, I was kind of hoping for that lol
Old 2019-08-31, 03:45   Link #73
AP24

You can see the pics at Akiba blog now
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-31, 11:40   Link #74
The End of Son
Contractor

Illust: https://imgur.com/a/kLVVMPb
The End of Son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-31, 12:46   Link #75
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Finished the first volume(well, i only read the latter half of this volume since i already read the first half on Kakuyomu so i don't know if there are any changes in the first half)

There is especially nothing i want to say just that I expected this to be a little more erotic but well this is just the first volume. The story is pretty meh to me, it's not bad but it's not that good. I will read 1-2 volumes more and see if i continue reading this.

And i don't like the way he got the Infinite Lovers. A lot of MCs have that way to gain power and it's too cliche for me meh.

This got manga btw
Old 2019-08-31, 12:54   Link #76
Malbolge

Meh, Kakao's art is perfectly fine for the occasional doujin, but for a work like this it's hard to overlook how samey each girl looks, especially with the facial expressions.
Malbolge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-08-31, 13:03   Link #77
Sakamaki Izayoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
Finished the first volume(well, i only read the latter half of this volume since i already read the first half on Kakuyomu so i don't know if there are any changes in the first half)

There is especially nothing i want to say just that I expected this to be a little more erotic but well this is just the first volume. The story is pretty meh to me, it's not bad but it's not that good. I will read 1-2 volumes more and see if i continue reading this.

And i don't like the way he got the Infinite Lovers. A lot of MCs have that way to gain power and it's too cliche for me meh.

This got manga btw
Already? That was quite fast, any news in the afterword regarding the final volume of Ecstas Online?
Old 2019-08-31, 13:33   Link #78
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakamaki Izayoi View Post
Already? That was quite fast, any news in the afterword regarding the final volume of Ecstas Online?
It's not like this volume is that long. 3 hours is more than enough to read half the volume.

Nothing about Ecstas
Old 2019-08-31, 17:56   Link #79
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post

This got manga btw
It's only the first volume the fact you said is not bad already means a lot. From my experiences with Kuji novels, plot will start get deep from volume 4 onward, this happened with masou gakuen and ecstas.

For a introductory volume i feel it was quite good. Gotta agree that some girls have almost the same face in the illustrations but still loved the art tho. See that Rizel face with bunny custume in the end? That is moe dude. Totally in love.
Old 2019-09-01, 08:09   Link #80
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Illustrations are looking good to me, matter of girls with same/similar faces isn't that big problem for me.

Maybe it's just me, but i don't see difference in size of Rizel's and Miyabi's breasts, they look pretty much same in size to me(especially in Bunny girls illustrations)
I wonder if Rizel was jealous about Yuuto and Miyabi(it looks like that Yuuto didn't expected Miyabi's in his bed ) being together in "bed illustration"
Lingerie scenes are great too.

I wonder who are those two girls(basing on your discussions, one of them might be Miyabi's relative and other is might Demon King candidate) and if(when) they will join MC's harem, also they look great.

Last edited by ThorPL123; 2019-09-01 at 08:33.
ThorPL123 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, arcana, axed, bakapervert, demons, ecchi., fake harem, harem, hentai artist, nbr imouto, romance, supernatural