AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-17, 18:26   Link #21
musouka

Quote:
Another factor that made me lose some symphathy for Takayuki is Mitsuki's 2nd bad ending in which Takayuki takes out his frutration on Mitsuki and breaks down her psyche to the point of insanity.
But, here's the thing. I doubt most of the people saying that he deserves a Minami ending have played the game, they're basing their perception of him on the anime. And, in my mind, anime-Takayuki has done nothing that warrents a Minami ending.

Also, there's the fact that in the game, you control Takayuki and his choices. In that sense, you choose your ending. Saying that you don't pity anime-Takayuki because of the way you played the game to get a particular scenario seems rather silly to me.
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2003-12-17, 18:29   Link #22
hunterx
ore wa kanpeki da

Quote:
Play through it once and come back and tell us about how absurd and "ridicilous" this "hentai" stuff is.
it is because it is animated. no matter how "horrible" you think it is it is not real, if you can't be detached then you probably shouldn't be watching it. Maybe you're not a guy but I found it very funny picturing what the nurse was doing to him hehe.

and as for "shattering minds" many hentai has it, frankly I think no one minds shatters because he had too much sex (especially when it's a guy)

westerner's get too caught up in these seemingly terrible images but I suspect the animators and editors are probably laughing their asses off coming up with all that crazy stuff
Old 2003-12-17, 18:37   Link #23
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

はぁ。。。これだからバカな知ったかぶりの外人って嫌いなんだよなぁ。
Old 2003-12-17, 18:46   Link #24
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by musouka
Saying that you don't pity anime-Takayuki because of the way you played the game to get a particular scenario seems rather silly to me.
Err... Musouka... I think I MIGHT be misunderstading you, but did I ever imply that I hated anime Takayuki because of his actions in the game? I think it's obvious that this thread is purely game context territory.

I said I lost some symphathy for what happened to him in Manami's scenario, since I know what's really brewing in his mind.

They blurt out and spell out EVERY thought he has, so you can see he's really looking for the easy way out.
Old 2003-12-17, 19:11   Link #25
Loki_Sama
I do as I please... ¬_¬

Send a message via MSN to Loki_Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980
はぁ。。。これだからバカな知ったかぶりの外人って嫌いなんだよなぁ。

oh man this's why i hate fucking foreigners caz they act like they know shit
and they dont.

KJ1980 SAID that ABOVE.....

he-sou nanda........that was really fucked up....
Old 2003-12-17, 19:14   Link #26
musouka

Quote:
Err... Musouka... I think I MIGHT be misunderstading you, but did I ever imply that I hated anime Takayuki because of his actions in the game?
Ah, okay. I apologize for misunderstanding you, then.
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2003-12-17, 19:29   Link #27
Key Board
Carbon

That's okay.

I have divorced the game and the anime from my mind, but sometimes I forget to make it clear which context I'm talking about in threads such as these.

That being said, my opinion stands.

I symphatize for happened to him in Manami's scenario, but not as much as other people.

As you said, as players, we do have control over his choices, but we don't have control of his character personality. And that said personality can come of as being a unsymphathetic at times.

That being said, this all game context.

Peace.
Closed Thread