AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-04-02, 01:19   Link #661
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Just saw the new chapter.....and very similar to the last episode of the anime.

How is the Three Nation Alliance going to fare against the "musket"? I think this was just wrong on DQ's part. Inventing weapons that can kill easily???Just asking for more wars there.

Especially curious how Female Knight will defend against it since she's good with the sword only....
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 03:29   Link #662
TimeSkip

After reading chapter 23, I have a weird feeling that something bad is going to happen to DQ.

The blue deamon clan is siding with the church and planning a big war. Plus the spirits of past daemon lords are still around.

If DQ tried to propose peace plan between human and daemons, she might be dethroned and framed as a traitor to the daemon world.

It might even get worst if the human knew she was DQ. Actuallly, I hope it'll happen this way. Everything is going too smoothly for her. ha ha
TimeSkip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 08:19   Link #663
Knight Hawk
Lurker

The whole Mage scene has me scratching my head. What is the purpose of the magical pillar. Why is she calling herself fake? Hmm.
Old 2013-04-02, 08:24   Link #664
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post

How is the Three Nation Alliance going to fare against the "musket"? I think this was just wrong on DQ's part. Inventing weapons that can kill easily???Just asking for more wars there.

Especially curious how Female Knight will defend against it since she's good with the sword only....
Female Knight? She'll probably catch them and throw them back while lecturing on how they should work for power.
Old 2013-04-02, 14:18   Link #665
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Yeah I basically read the parts with Hero and DQ and Mage and pretty much skipped the whole conspiracy part.
Old 2013-04-02, 14:24   Link #666
Newhope

Quote:

The musket was a maoyuu invention (probably from the library) so it's not like the three nations wouldn't have access to them as well, to be honest been attacked from 2 directions at once is more of a threat ATM.

Last edited by Newhope; 2013-04-02 at 14:46.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 14:33   Link #667
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:

the blue skin demon gave the musket to the church. DQ had nothing to do with it.

i thought that part was pretty obvious.

and the DQ will respond by giving them canons.
Old 2013-04-02, 14:38   Link #668
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
the blue skin demon gave the musket to the church. DQ had nothing to do with it.

i thought that part was pretty obvious.

and the DQ will respond by giving them canons.
DQ was the one who taught the ironsmith to make it though. Central may have got firearms but i wonder where they will get gunpowder from or did DQ also teach the ironsmith how to make gunpowder as well.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 14:52   Link #669
Newhope

Yup the church got the muskets from a blacksmith from the Iron country who had worked with the Maoyuu.
Newhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 18:30   Link #670
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Hawk View Post
The whole Mage scene has me scratching my head. What is the purpose of the magical pillar. Why is she calling herself fake? Hmm.
Well the manga gives us 2 bits of information that are are likely related. 1) she is in the under city of Gateway and 2) the remains of the spririt of light are in Gateway.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 13:24   Link #671
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bones View Post
DQ was the one who taught the ironsmith to make it though. Central may have got firearms but i wonder where they will get gunpowder from or did DQ also teach the ironsmith how to make gunpowder as well.
what chapter was that? i remember the one with the Printing Press but nothing on guns.
Old 2013-04-03, 15:08   Link #672
bones

Quote:
what chapter was that? i remember the one with the Printing Press but nothing on guns.
It was mentioned in Chapter 23 about the heretical witch who taught the ironsmith how to make it. The heretical witch is what Central calls Crimson Scholar.
Old 2013-04-03, 15:19   Link #673
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
It was mentioned in Chapter 23 about the heretical witch who taught the ironsmith how to make it. The heretical witch is what Central calls Crimson Scholar.
it is obvious that was to conceal where the church really got the guns form, the Blue Skin Demons.

Seriously, are you guys taking everything the character say at face value?
Old 2013-04-03, 16:27   Link #674
bones

Quote:
it is obvious that was to conceal where the church really got the guns form, the Blue Skin Demons.

Seriously, are you guys taking everything the character say at face value?
We know that Demon Queen invented the weapon as shown during the Aurora campaign and like the printing press she probably asked a ironsmith to make it. It was stated in chapter 8
Old 2013-04-03, 16:38   Link #675
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
We know that Demon Queen invented the weapon as shown during the Aurora campaign and like the printing press she probably asked a ironsmith to make it. It was stated in chapter 8
Still, it is a shame that the Iron smith would betray the trust of the Demon Queen. Its like the Middle Ages now where the Churches' rule is absolute. Really ridicules if you ask me.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 16:44   Link #676
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
where in chapter 8?
Old 2013-04-03, 17:00   Link #677
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
where in chapter 8?
Page 6, she just finish putting on the last touches on the weapon. A shame that the person she trusted betrayed her.
Spoiler for Proof:
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 19:09   Link #678
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Page 6, she just finish putting on the last touches on the weapon. A shame that the person she trusted betrayed her.
Spoiler for Proof:
given the pictures in the back ground when they were talking about getting the info from the Iron Smith I'm not sure you can really call it a betrayal.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 19:53   Link #679
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
given the pictures in the back ground when they were talking about getting the info from the Iron Smith I'm not sure you can really call it a betrayal.
Yep it looks like they captured the guy and tortured the information out of him. Of course it's possible he willingly left Iron Nation after Crimson Scholar was declared a heretic and the Central found out about him and then brought him in for valuable information. Regardless in the end the panel was pretty clear they tortured the guy, however they got hold of him.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-03, 19:57   Link #680
Velsy

Just caught up with the last 5 chapters. Just to keep things short, nice possed Demon lord vs Hero fight. Hero was like a boss. She belongs to me!

Secondly, I dont really get what female magician is talking about, the more I try to understand it, the more it confuses me.

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, economics, fantasy, romance, threesome