AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2018-10-10, 07:04   Link #2861
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

They altered history so Takumi never became Faiz in the first place though, so the change wasn't made to that moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
In Kamen Rider 4, and the twist was that he was actually dead all along.
Oh I did see the movie with Kamen Rider 3 (which Takumi was also in) but not the one with 4.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-10, 10:26   Link #2862
eisai_haramasukoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
They altered history so Takumi never became Faiz in the first place though, so the change wasn't made to that moment.
Which adds to my own confusion.

Did the writer even know basic time traveling mechanics?
eisai_haramasukoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-10, 11:14   Link #2863
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD3LF0N53 View Post
Which adds to my own confusion.

Did the writer even know basic time traveling mechanics?
The mindset is already different to begin with as Rider get "erased" when Time Jackers created Alternate Riders. It means the reason history affected is not caused by time travel but because of Rider who lead into whole event as depicted in each of their own series became non-existant including their reasoning.

In Build, no Smash, no Skywall, no Evolt, no Pandora Box; those events that shaped Sento resolution to became Build effectively disappear.

Here in 555 and Fourze, Takumi and Kusaka connected with both unaware how to do transformation and how transformation works (requirement of Orpenoch DNA) as Orpenoch (most likely) gone as well (after seeing the episode again, there is moment Alter 555 absorb life force)--considering the reason of Driver creation in 555 is to protect the King, so Orpenoch existence should be eliminated as well to eliminate 555 as 'series' (I want to talk about Fourze 'disappearance' but too many IRL factor on their crews ).

Writing aside, the range of affected event is unclear I'd say this is either due to resistance of each original Rider (as shown by Sento and Banjo being fan of Taro Sato, also Emu still aware that he's a Rider) or simply that current victim make two contract, resulting drastic changes compare to Build and Exaid.

Next is Wizard, which should be easy as to eliminate Wizard as series, you only need to eliminate Eclipse Ritual.

Last edited by Tactics; 2018-10-10 at 12:07.
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-13, 13:24   Link #2864
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Decided to watch Ryuki. Despite the dated CGI, some fights are nice and the use of cards sure is fun
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-13, 19:21   Link #2865
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Ryuki is great. The ending might leave you disappointed though. I personally really liked it.
Old 2018-10-14, 20:49   Link #2866
justavisitor

I never thought I would say this, but compare to zi-o, the setting of decade is way better As soon as we accept parallel world doesn't mean original riders, we could have at least enjoyed decade till the point the history of decade is forever missing, but in zi-o...

So many inconsistency here, the senpais may or may not remember anything about riders at will, but yet, they carry that useless gimmick for years just to give it to the 2 riders...

Another thing I don't like is, seems like the world is revolved around all the previous riders. When the rider's power is gone, even the evil disappears, but most of the times, the born of evil has nothing to do with riders in the first place...

Anyway, I will keep watching
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-15, 05:42   Link #2867
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Another thing I don't like is, seems like the world is revolved around all the previous riders. When the rider's power is gone, even the evil disappears, but most of the times, the born of evil has nothing to do with riders in the first place...
KR theme is "use power of evil to defeat evil"; in order for KR to exist on said era, evil should be exist first.
Thus when the KR gone under a forced fixed rule like what happened in Zi-O for each AR created, the evil should be gone as well as its the main reason of why KR exist.

Sengoku Driver is effort to exploit Helheim fruit, if you didn't want Gaim exist, the research and the forest should be ceased to exist.
Build Driver is Evolt effort to replicate the original Driver, if you didn't want Build exist, then everything related to Evolt shoule be ceased to exist.

Rider that not directly involved to the evil, like Beast (Nitoh) and G3 (Hikawa), are extremely rare.
Old 2018-10-15, 15:51   Link #2868
justavisitor

I understand what you mean, but take faiz for example, the reason faiz was created was to protect their king, but the mutant (forget the proper name) already existed long before that, and mutant could be also a good guy, as proven in 555

This is like, taking out of wolverine and every mutant is gone But I understand what you are trying to say
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
Old 2018-10-16, 01:17   Link #2869
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?

Quote:
I understand what you mean, but take faiz for example, the reason faiz was created was to protect their king, but the mutant (forget the proper name) already existed long before that, and mutant could be also a good guy, as proven in 555
First batch of Orpenoch are found under Smart Brain research center that led by Hanagata, proven by Orpenoch DNA on Kusaka.
That is reason why Smart Brain internals are easily consists of 'true' Orpenoch which accelerated awareness of needed to have King despite fact that 'true' Orpenoch can only born from dead people that it would took time to find them (e.g. Kiba and Takumi) and it'll be hard to spread given their lifespan and not everyone can be Orpenoch.

Stems from SHF series lore, there's theory that the research and increase of Orpenoch number by Smart Brain contribute on resurrecting the King faster as the King need to ate Orpenoch to achieve his complete state aside of having followers. So if 555 deleted, Orpenoch is inevitably deleted as well considering Smart Brain involved directly on how they're growing in number which lead to main issue of 555.
Old 2018-10-16, 04:39   Link #2870
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Well, at least they make sure not to stick too much to formula. The episodes up to now are all quite distinct end some of them even help a little with worldbuilding.

And the little episodes-and-a-half are amusing in their own right. I do not like it when they explain things the main series should explain, but I like the parts where they just have some random fun.
Old 2018-10-16, 05:41   Link #2871
eisai_haramasukoi

^ You. mean, even why certain characters didn't appear on the episodes?

Episode 6.5 straight up said Faiz characters appeared on Fourze's tribute arc because of Gentaro's prior commitments (B*****) that basically ruined Produer Shirakura's plans.
eisai_haramasukoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-16, 11:49   Link #2872
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I cared more about the preview than the episode itself. Beast!!!

I'm starting to have issues with the Time Jackers. Namely the fact they can freeze even the Riders, which means they can kill them at any time as shown in this episode. They're a bit too powerful.
Old 2018-10-16, 14:05   Link #2873
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

They can but they won't because reasons.
Old 2018-10-17, 08:13   Link #2874
Faux Mecha
robot looks impractical

Another Wizard has a freaking ring for a head.
Faux Mecha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-10-23, 12:09   Link #2875
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

This episode is alright. I think Nitou was a bit too much "fanservice without substance". However, next week might be great. It will feature the return of the man, the meme, the legend, the god-king.
Old 2018-10-23, 12:37   Link #2876
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Do we know what was the other Rider Watch Nitoh had?

The preview for next week was surprising. I didn't expect him to come back since the Ex-aid arc is already done! Really happy in any case.
Old 2018-10-23, 20:09   Link #2877
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I'm assuming it's the Beast watch.

Cross-Z has one too.
Old 2018-10-24, 10:37   Link #2878
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I forgot Cross-Z had one. It's got to be the Beast watch then. Not sure if they'll come into play during the series or in the movie.
Old 2018-10-24, 15:24   Link #2879
justavisitor

Talking about the rider watch...didn't they have the setting that zi-o and co. have to give the blank watch to the past riders, so past riders will pass the watch to the main characters in the future, thus completing the loop? I haven't seen that in the past couple episodes??
Old 2018-10-24, 18:49   Link #2880
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Talking about the rider watch...didn't they have the setting that zi-o and co. have to give the blank watch to the past riders, so past riders will pass the watch to the main characters in the future, thus completing the loop? I haven't seen that in the past couple episodes??
They still do it, but it happens off-screen since the actors aren't available. It's something you're supposed to assume they do every time now.

Tags
henshin, kamen rider, tokusatsu