AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-08-15, 12:19   Link #1
EroKing

Ore ga Doutei o Sutetara Shinu Ken ni Tsuite (Manga)

Quote:
Ichijo Kazuya thought that he was murdered, but when he came to, he was back in his high school days. He lived his entire life as a playboy and had had countless sexual encounters with women until that fateful day that he was killed. He realizes that his murderer was his old high school friend Tanaka Masaki who was jealous of Kazuya’s relationships and his built up anger eventually exploded. Taken back 15 years into his past, it seems that he has been given a second chance at life and given a chance to make different choices. He decides that the way to prevent his eventual demise is to make sure Masaki is more successful with girls and loses his virginity before Kazuya. But fate seems to be steering Kazuya towards the path of his previous life and keeps introducing the same girls he had sexual encounters with.
3 chapters out so far. LOL@last page of the chapter. Discuss!
Old 2012-08-15, 12:22   Link #2
Sumeragi
Banned

Oh my, just how much a player is this person?!
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 12:24   Link #3
Shadow5YA

Looks interesting enough. The art is nice, and it looks like it'll be a growing experience for Kazuya to learn more about the girls he had sex with for a serious relationship later... maybe.

I also think that fear of being killed may double as a fear of commitment.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 16:46   Link #4
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Oh my, just how much a player is this person?!
Is he really? The way he is thinking currently, doesn't match up with his adult self.

I mean, "I'm gonna stay a virgin, so my best buddy won't kill me" mindset is ridicules way to solve the problem. Other than that, the series is unique and I am liking the past comparison.
Old 2012-08-15, 20:48   Link #5
ZODDGUTS

Man he's friend is such a playa hater. Just ignore the dude at the place they've met, hell just don't go to that place where he met him. My guess is that even if he's friend loses he's virginity he'll still be jealous of he's friend and still kill him.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-15, 23:24   Link #6
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZODDGUTS View Post
Man he's friend is such a playa hater. Just ignore the dude at the place they've met, hell just don't go to that place where he met him. My guess is that even if he's friend loses he's virginity he'll still be jealous of he's friend and still kill him.
I know right?

But the virgin thing might be false reason why his friend, is killing him. That's what were fed so far, anyways.
Old 2012-08-16, 00:16   Link #7
Sumeragi
Banned

The thing I don't quite get: Just how much of a loser was Masaki to have been a virgin into his thirties, assuming he has been actively seeking a relationship and isn't the "wait until marriage" type?
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 01:03   Link #8
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
The thing I don't quite get: Just how much of a loser was Masaki to have been a virgin into his thirties, assuming he has been actively seeking a relationship and isn't the "wait until marriage" type?
Maybe the girl he liked in high school has that much of effect on him.

If you read chapter 3, you can see him caught his friend red handed. Of course he would be piss and his buddy promised he keep his hands off. He would not do anything to the protagonist in school, but it might have an effect on him in the long term. Not because of the girl, but of trust and the lost of confidences.
Old 2012-08-16, 02:28   Link #9
Westlo
Lets be reality

Gaf put me on this, good shit, we calling it Smut;Gate.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 02:30   Link #10
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
I know right?

But the virgin thing might be false reason why his friend, is killing him. That's what were fed so far, anyways.
Maybe he's secretly gay.

EDIT: Or I guess not looking at the new chapter, looks like we found one clue.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2012-08-16 at 02:55.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 03:41   Link #11
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Great premise, I'm so following this. The jealous best friend could be a factor in his potential murder, but there could be one more two more people who were jealous or upset with him to make them want to snuff him through P.O.E. It seems that his encounters with each woman changes the flow of his life, but end with a similar outcome. Chapter 1 with the MC's "brother's" girlfriend and the ongoing concerns with his best friend.

I wonder how long he'll hold out on the temptation before he can find a more plausible solution to his predicament but it looks like his will is fading by the looks of things.
Old 2012-08-16, 04:22   Link #12
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I guess the MC also acts like an adult on the inside instead only having fragments of perverted memories with his girls I also have a feeling that the reason why his friend killed him might not be as simple as that... but oh well.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-16, 07:50   Link #13
Shadow5YA

I have a feeling he was more than just a player in his past life. Maybe he NTR'd one too many and his friend fought back one day.

Either way, it is a bit silly to avoid talking to all girls just to avoid being killed. Even if he doesn't have sex with any of them, his memories of every girl allow him to be sociable enough to talk to any girl. Small things like noticing when a girl has her hair cut and complimenting her on it is going to make Kazuya popular whether he likes it or not.
Old 2012-08-16, 11:15   Link #14
iceyfw

i love these types of stories. the idea of how someone escapes the butterfly effect will always grab my attention.
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 06:24   Link #15
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Oh my.. o.o; It seems like there's something deeper with Yoshino that happened in the future. Perhaps it's because of her death that his friend killed him?

Old 2012-08-18, 07:00   Link #16
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Just read this story today. Pretty interesting indeed =03.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Oh my.. o.o; It seems like there's something deeper with Yoshino that happened in the future. Perhaps it's because of her death that his friend killed him?
Yeah, perhaps she commits suicide? At least that was my impression when the word "vanish" was used(or translated as). I can almost imagine that his friend killed Ichijou because he choose Soutome over Yoshino, which caused her to kill herself(maybe because Soutome becomes a popular money-making author?). Then Ichijou tells Masaki how stupid she was, yadayadayada, making him go to the breaking point, since Masaki was so infatuated with her(perhaps even getting close to her). That's my theory anyway.

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 08:32   Link #17
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post

Yeah, perhaps she commits suicide? At least that was my impression when the word "vanish" was used(or translated as). I can almost imagine that his friend killed Ichijou because he choose Soutome over Yoshino, which caused her to kill herself(maybe because Soutome becomes a popular money-making author?). Then Ichijou tells Masaki how stupid she was, yadayadayada, making him go to the breaking point, since Masaki was so infatuated with her(perhaps even getting close to her). That's my theory anyway.
That might be not far off. The first page in chapter 2 seems to imply that he has some relation in book-selling business or at least acquainted with an author..

Old 2012-08-18, 11:18   Link #18
Shadow5YA

Quote:

No, I don't think Kazuya chose anyone in the past. He had been fooling around with a lot of girls, but he hadn't been serious with anyone.

I do agree with the rest of your theory though.
Old 2012-08-18, 14:22   Link #19
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:

That's pretty impressive theory, only real problem I have with it is that I find it hard to believe Yoshino would commit suicide over one guy. So far she seems to be a fairly mature and strong-willed such person. Plus Ichijou is still under the impression Masaki killed him out jealously, and she would be the one girl he'd avoid at all cost. So I think chances of intimate moments between two where it could develop to point for Yoshino to become clingy/emotional dependent to do that is low.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-18, 14:58   Link #20
blade82

a little Oedipus complex scenario he cant escape his destiny
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, ecchi, harem, high school, mature, school life