AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2022-02-22, 02:22   Link #3921
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Woo nice Masato became a Hero. Now he can marry the Princess.

Edit: Wait that would mean Centostella will have two Heroes now.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-22, 03:23   Link #3922
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Woo nice Masato became a Hero. Now he can marry the Princess.

Edit: Wait that would mean Centostella will have two Heroes now.
Beltrum has two, just split between the factions of the civil war.

And one of them is completely useless.

And thanks JAGT for summarizing the preview...
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-22, 05:53   Link #3923
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
what happened to masato? he looks quite older, if you guys told me that there was a time skip of at least 2 years, i would have totally believe it, and now he is a hero, good for him, now he has the status to be with princess liliana as he always wanted.

i said it before, but now after reading the summary (thanks jagt sempai) i am almost sure the memory lost is going to be like that of Misaki in to aru majutsu index
the affected people won't be able to hold any memory of the transcendental, even if he presents himself again, he will be forgoten again

If the memory loss would not work in that way, why would the author decided to put it? if the solution were as easy as make new memories from scratch, why would the author bother with that?

my predictions for this volume

1.- the loss of memory is not going to be solved soon

2.- There will be a time skip of a couple of years

3.- restoration and beltram goverment asmble won't be in this vol

4.- the girl in the cover is not a spirit but a dragon folk
Aren't 2 and 3 sort of contradictory. But I agree with 3, I think the nations' conference or summit or whatever it is will be after Rio fixes the memory loss. Maybe memory loss will be solved by the end of this vol or the beginning of next one and next vol will be centered on the summit, which might include many nations, depending on this vol's events, possibly Saintstellar, Proxia, Bertram and Galwark, with remembered Rio attending as security. As for this vol's time skip, I believe it's likely to be a few months to a few weeks if it happens, 2 years is too long of no Rio-heroines interactions (not like 20 vols of interactions got us anything, they could rebuild relations in a week can't they), imagine if author pulled a 2 years skip then told us that half of the heroines married off (que ds3 Yhorm phase 2 ost + I will look for you meme).
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-22, 18:53   Link #3924
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekodamashii View Post
Aren't 2 and 3 sort of contradictory. But I agree with 3, I think the nations' conference or summit or whatever it is will be after Rio fixes the memory loss. Maybe memory loss will be solved by the end of this vol or the beginning of next one and next vol will be centered on the summit, which might include many nations, depending on this vol's events, possibly Saintstellar, Proxia, Bertram and Galwark, with remembered Rio attending as security. As for this vol's time skip, I believe it's likely to be a few months to a few weeks if it happens, 2 years is too long of no Rio-heroines interactions (not like 20 vols of interactions got us anything, they could rebuild relations in a week can't they), imagine if author pulled a 2 years skip then told us that half of the heroines married off (que ds3 Yhorm phase 2 ost + I will look for you meme).
i like your theory and ideas but i think the nations conference is going to be held without Rio, or with him as the dragon monarch, he can't be a bodyguard anymore (leaving aside the fact that no one remember him) he is a monarch himself now, i would be bad for his people (dragon people) if he the monarch puts himself in a position of obedience and submission to a foreign noble or royal, actually i think the little girl in the cover is going to be like a mentor for him in that regard.

i don't think 2 years are that much time, i mean most of the girls are safe for now, reis and the other cucks have forgotten about him, so they wont target the girls directly anymore, the possibility of them getting in trouble for now is pretty low, cristina and flora are the ones more likely to get in trouble because of their positions, i can smell cristina is going to be in trouble after that nations assamble.

my predictions of the memory loss, are like at the minimum 4 to 6 vols without memories, i don't think the problem is going to be fixed easily
Old 2022-02-24, 06:24   Link #3925
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Old 2022-02-24, 11:35   Link #3926
tsunade666

Darn, lovely illustration. good wallpaper for me.
Old 2022-02-25, 03:05   Link #3927
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Vol 22 will be released in August
Old 2022-02-25, 07:07   Link #3928
tsunade666

There is already schedule for the volume after this? Isn't the next one scheduled for march? Them after that, August? Hmmm... I wonder if the memory problem would be dealt with these 2 volumes.
Old 2022-02-25, 08:13   Link #3929
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
There is already schedule for the volume after this? Isn't the next one scheduled for march? Them after that, August? Hmmm... I wonder if the memory problem would be dealt with these 2 volumes.
It should be. Can you imagine Rio hanging out with the girls with that shady mask still on if not? In my case I have thought since last volume that Rio recovering his powers was planned by the past Miharu and King of dragons, and that that plan must have included any messure against the memory loss.
Old 2022-02-25, 13:17   Link #3930
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

I wish he wears different color outfit than just black. Stop cosplaying Kirito already.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-25, 16:03   Link #3931
Roberto1

Dang he looks cool AF, i got to admit it, thou why the mask and the white hair color? (not like anyone is going to recognize him)

Last edited by Roberto1; 2022-02-25 at 16:28.
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-26, 00:59   Link #3932
hihoperorin

I'm guessing the mask is so that the girls don't recognize him, which implies I'm also guessing that it would be bad if they recognized him since I'm, once again, guessing that what Aishia meant by "you shouldn't meet them right now" is that since the rule separates transcendentals from mortals, if he still returns to the mortals' side; they might even lose their sealed memories or their feelings altogether.
Old 2022-02-26, 04:36   Link #3933
ivaannom
性欲の権化

Rio's hair isn't turning back to black

Spoiler for Kaneki Rio:

Oh and this pic. Christina gives Flora a ring(necklace) and tells her to bring it to Galark first

Spoiler for Christina Flora:

The pics seems to come from a seirei gensouki discord server. It seems that there is a way to get the illustrations(from kobo i guess) with the app

Last edited by ivaannom; 2022-02-26 at 04:50.
ivaannom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-26, 05:03   Link #3934
hihoperorin

Thank you for the color illustrations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post

Spoiler for Kaneki Rio:
Yureta yuganda sekai ni dandan boku ha...

Quote:
Oh and this pic. Christina gives Flora a ring(necklace) and tells her to bring it to Galark first

Spoiler for Christina Flora:
I guess it's time for Chris to fall for kaneki
Old 2022-02-26, 05:06   Link #3935
tsunade666

I wonder what's the significance of the ring and that emblem. Is that connected to Christina and Flora's royal emblem?
Old 2022-02-26, 10:08   Link #3936
nik45

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post

The pics seems to come from a seirei gensouki discord server. It seems that there is a way to get the illustrations(from kobo i guess) with the app
You need to Pre-order to view the preview.
nik45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-26, 10:24   Link #3937
hihoperorin

Quote:
that which commanded the stars, giving life its fullest brilliance. The elden ring. Oh, elden ring!

Sorry, I'll shut up, but you gotta admit someone had to make the joke.
Old 2022-02-27, 11:05   Link #3938
jagt

Just sdded the summary of the prologue to the wiki.
Old 2022-02-27, 19:39   Link #3939
Snowbold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
Just sdded the summary of the prologue to the wiki.
Thanks, could you by chance tell us what the colored illustrations are saying? (Rio looking in the mirror, and Flora & Christina's conversation).
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2022-02-27, 20:06   Link #3940
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ Rio discovering that his real hair color has changed now and Christina is giving Flora the ring to bring the ring with her to Galark ahead of her.

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai