AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-02, 05:16   Link #1
michicko_chan

Talking Episode 62.....i think...when Naruto kicks Neji's butt!!

You can have any discussions on this topic......as long as it has something to do with it...I hope you have fun meeting new ppl and discussing everything that happened in this episode. Thank you. Please have fun.
michicko_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 05:28   Link #2
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michicko_chan
You can have any discussions on this topic......as long as it has something to do with it...I hope you have fun meeting new ppl and discussing everything that happened in this episode. Thank you. Please have fun.
Yeah, Naruto was awesome in that episode.

I really liked the expression on Neji's face when Naruto released Kyuubi's chakra.

But, to be honest, I like how the fight was depicted in the manga better than how it was in the anime. Although, Naruto attacking with some taijutsu in the beginning of the fightwas a great addition.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 05:48   Link #3
zamme
Wandering Prophet

Send a message via MSN to zamme
I think it was a sad episode.. I really wanted Neji to win that match, but the little kyubi-cheater Naruto had to win :/..
It was obvious from the beginning of it though. It was interesting to see that even though Naruto got that huge powerup from the kyubi, he still wasnt that much stronger then Neji, they were pretty equal.
zamme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 06:19   Link #4
Electrode

Hmm... maybe Kyuubi only gives Naruto just enough power to win (or at least, have a good chance of winning) a fight? After all, if Kyuubi were to release all its power into Naruto, then Naruto would get ripped apart as his body wouldn't be able to take all the chakra.

Anyway, maybe that's why you thought Neji and Naruto were pretty even, zamme.
Electrode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 06:22   Link #5
Ero-Senn1n

There was a moment in the anime when we see Neji turning on his byakugan eye, and then we see Naruto with red chakra. Then the chacra in Naruto forms the shape of Kyuubi's head. And then Neji is shocked! Did Neji see that Kyuubi head with his eye or was it only some cool animation from the anime team? We know he can see the chackra flow. If Neji could see it he should ask questions about that, maybe he asked Hinata's father (he recognized the Kyuubi chakra). But they were ordered by the 3rd Hokage to not to talk about it.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 13:22   Link #6
Besa
[ЀÅÐ]

Send a message via MSN to Besa
Neji is my favorite char,so I didn't like the episode so much...When he got his ass kicked
Besa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 22:07   Link #7
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

the fight was alright in the anime, personally i liked the manga fight much better though, the anime fight was really DBZ in its style. and im pretty sure the kyuubi head was an anime filler so dont mind that.
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 22:38   Link #8
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamme
I think it was a sad episode.. I really wanted Neji to win that match, but the little kyubi-cheater Naruto had to win :/..
It was obvious from the beginning of it though. It was interesting to see that even though Naruto got that huge powerup from the kyubi, he still wasnt that much stronger then Neji, they were pretty equal.
Yeah, but look what naruto was doing a few hours after that fight. I'd say he took it up a notch. In fact, it makes it seem as if he was only toying with neji ...
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-02, 22:48   Link #9
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
Yeah, but look what naruto was doing a few hours after that fight. I'd say he took it up a notch. In fact, it makes it seem as if he was only toying with neji ...
Heh... Naruto was out cold. Kyuubi released his chakra because of his condition. Naruto was trying very hard. Then even with Kyuubi he couldn't overcome Neji so he thought up of that plan.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 00:04   Link #10
sOnJoOL

Send a message via AIM to sOnJoOL Send a message via MSN to sOnJoOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Besa
Neji is my favorite char,so I didn't like the episode so much...When he got his ass kicked
i agree that neji is one of my fav characters. but i liked it because his personality changed to overall good guy... unlike kinda ignorant self before.
sOnJoOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 01:29   Link #11
Senien

Send a message via ICQ to Senien Send a message via AIM to Senien Send a message via MSN to Senien Send a message via Yahoo to Senien
Neiji is probably my favorite character to watch as well. He needed to have his butt kicked, lol. It made him all the better for it.
Old 2004-12-03, 01:55   Link #12
Isis&Osiris

wasn't much of a butt-kicking in the eps. he was just tricked by naruto's illusions thinking he was finished - but out came from the ground ken's rising shour rooken (sic) that KOed him.

it was trickery that beat him not an ass-kicking.

Isis&Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 15:24   Link #13
FearTheMullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isis&Osiris
wasn't much of a butt-kicking in the eps. he was just tricked by naruto's illusions thinking he was finished - but out came from the ground ken's rising shour rooken (sic) that KOed him.

it was trickery that beat him not an ass-kicking.

Which means he out did him with wits. It was a sweet episode, it was also around this time (the Hokage battle vs Orochimaru) that I started to read the manga. I couldnt take the long drawn out fight, SO annoying.
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-03, 22:13   Link #14
Tsukuyomi
Crazed Obsessive Otaku

i say neji's next battle in the anime is gonna be better than it is in the manga ^^
Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 03:56   Link #15
michicko_chan

Smile Answer to the question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
There was a moment in the anime when we see Neji turning on his byakugan eye, and then we see Naruto with red chakra. Then the chacra in Naruto forms the shape of Kyuubi's head. And then Neji is shocked! Did Neji see that Kyuubi head with his eye or was it only some cool animation from the anime team? We know he can see the chackra flow. If Neji could see it he should ask questions about that, maybe he asked Hinata's father (he recognized the Kyuubi chakra). But they were ordered by the 3rd Hokage to not to talk about it.
Well ya he used his eyes to see his chakara and then when the head was formed he saw it...didnt u see him shocked he was totaly freaqed out.... I'm glad i could help....

Last edited by michicko_chan; 2004-12-07 at 02:24. Reason: Would like to reply to fellow friend (s)
Old 2004-12-06, 18:32   Link #16
daflecta
(^_^)

why do some people like neji so much??

I just don't get it? I find him one of the least interesting characters?
I agree that that the Byakugan is cool and all, but that's all.

so you Neji fanboys tell me, what's so great about Neji
daflecta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 23:16   Link #17
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

neji has that sasuke coolness about him without being a complete and utter asshole also i like his character design much more than sasuke's the plain clothes suit a ninja better. Also i think all the fights coming up will be better in the anime than in the manga.
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-07, 23:54   Link #18
battousai21
need mah new air-treks.

Neji is so freaking cool with his 64(ithink) palms etc. and his twirl around thing, so cool. this episode was killer.
battousai21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-08, 01:00   Link #19
michicko_chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by battousai21
Neji is so freaking cool with his 64(ithink) palms etc. and his twirl around thing, so cool. this episode was killer.
Wats wrong with ppl and Neji...he might be cool but NARUTO IS COOLER....i mean isn't Naruto the main character.....anyways .....
Old 2004-12-08, 01:37   Link #20
SinnerChrno
Maverick Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflecta
so you Neji fanboys tell me, what's so great about Neji
I myself am no where near being a fan of Neji (I'm pro-Naruto, how original is that?) but from the aftermath of the fight I have a feeling Neji will change his character to be less...well, less of an asshole.
SinnerChrno is offline   Reply With Quote