AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2013-03-17, 08:02   Link #81
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
If Sasuke dies... is the best ending... ever!

Sakura X Naruto for me!!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-23, 19:33   Link #82
Sasukemaru
Banned

If Sasuke died the manga you all like so much to join a forum for wouldn't exist. It would be a completely different story which may or may not have been interesting and may have been canceled years ago.

Honestly, you Sasuke haters are so cliche and lame after all of these years.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 03:58   Link #83
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Well I'm glad Sasuke didn't die. He's the only one in Shippuden that gives us epic action just like he did in the first series. Putting Kakuzu vs Kakashi aside, Sasuke still shows us actual ninja skill when he fought Killer Bee, Deidera, Itachi etc. Imo Sasuke's fights are the best in the series.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-24, 04:03   Link #84
MAX_COLA_POWER!

If Sasuke would've died, this series would be a lot less yaoi referenced and Naruto would do what Sasuke wanted to do in the first place and re-populate Konoha with many ramen eating uzumakis...believe it.
Old 2013-03-24, 07:01   Link #85
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Well I'm glad Sasuke didn't die. He's the only one in Shippuden that gives us epic action just like he did in the first series. Putting Kakuzu vs Kakashi aside, Sasuke still shows us actual ninja skill when he fought Killer Bee, Deidera, Itachi etc. Imo Sasuke's fights are the best in the series.
This. Plus Sasuke's fights always have the best OST.
Old 2013-03-25, 00:43   Link #86
JustRob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
How did he show actual ninja skill when fighting Killer Bee? All he did was charge in like a moron, got cut up, then tried some genjutsu, got shattered again, and finally used Amaterasu.

If anything Sasuke is one of the guys least showing his ninja skills and over abusing his special eye skills.

That said, he's not a bad character. And the manga would suck without him.
Old 2013-03-25, 17:26   Link #87
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
The best part of the Bee fight was when they were fighting eachother using taijutsu (or sword taijutsu, if you will). If you watched that fight, I don't know how you can say that ninja skill wasn't involved, since he was getting overwhelmed by about 8 swords and was obviously demonstrating skill in countering. He also used some pretty slick moves to save Karin at the end. It wasn't a particularly tactical battle, I give you that, but ninja skills were definitely there.

All his other battles were more tactical victories (such as against Deidera, Itachi and Danzo). Even though he uses his eyes a lot, I don't see how he abused it in any way. He didn't win any of those fights because of his eyes, they simply made winning possible. edit - There was also plenty of taijutsu/ninjutsu/genjutsu thrown in in a balanced manner, if you ask me, and mostly used with ingenuity.

Last edited by Kakashi; 2013-03-25 at 17:42.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-29, 00:13   Link #88
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
How did he show actual ninja skill when fighting Killer Bee? All he did was charge in like a moron, got cut up, then tried some genjutsu, got shattered again, and finally used Amaterasu.

If anything Sasuke is one of the guys least showing his ninja skills and over abusing his special eye skills.

I disagree. sasuke shows lots of ninja skills aside from his eyes (although he does use his eyes to enhance or mimic lots of his techniques in the first place). there's chidori variants, summonings, top teir weapons abilities, a nature chakra tech like kirin, top notch taijutsu and speed... that's just off the top of my head. you can show ninja skill and still lose a fight or have your technique fail against an opponent's counter attack. that just means they were more skilled

but i do agree that he's not bad and that the manga is better off with him. i like his character a lot actually, but that doesn't seem to be a popular opinion around here =)
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-01, 16:11   Link #89
Owlman

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRob View Post

Well he arrogantly walked into a fight still injured from battling Itachi, unprepared, and seriously underestimated killerbee. Killerbee was probably one of the worst matchups for him anyway, so even if he was fully prepared it would probably have still been a close draw. Realistically, it seems like they wanted to tone Sasuke down some, since there were so many people upset about him being "overpowered", whatever that means now anyway. Right around that time is when Naruto started becoming a powerhouse.
Owlman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-02, 03:38   Link #90
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
I disagree. sasuke shows lots of ninja skills aside from his eyes (although he does use his eyes to enhance or mimic lots of his techniques in the first place). there's chidori variants, summonings, top teir weapons abilities, a nature chakra tech like kirin, top notch taijutsu and speed... that's just off the top of my head. you can show ninja skill and still lose a fight or have your technique fail against an opponent's counter attack. that just means they were more skilled

but i do agree that he's not bad and that the manga is better off with him. i like his character a lot actually, but that doesn't seem to be a popular opinion around here =)
Totally agreed and I also like his character. People who don't like Sasuke because of his revenge and decisions just can't put themselves into his shoes, when you are 16 y.o. and all your family/relatives got murdered due to some political scheme.

Of course you would want revenge on those who let such genocide get away. He can't just go on with normal life even if he knows that Uchiha are partly to blame. It's his family after all, meaning that it comes first before the village, which is totally acceptable.
Old 2013-04-02, 16:15   Link #91
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
If Sasuke dies, Naruto will kill himself as he believes that he couldn't save his best friend, he might as well not be Hokage.