AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-12-24, 04:53   Link #161
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

jewpac:

not attacking you just the idea hope i am not offending since you "sound" abit pissed but...

i am not sure if the training counts cos i mean training is training, you dun do things right in training and accidents occur

the hand ache its not clear whether its due to the over chakra usage ( either exhuastion of like too much friction as the chakra flows out for extended periods) or its because of the rasengan.

i think the only time it was clearly said that naruto's hand was burnt was when he forced too much chakra into the ball and thats like over-exerting not exactly because of the rasengan. the rest of the time if it was scratches, there is a possibility that the scratches were due to the trees and the resulting splinters .
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 21:52   Link #162
callowmallow
Freshman Member

Send a message via AIM to callowmallow
hope nobody said this already....

couldn't naruto use kaiten?
callowmallow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 22:20   Link #163
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by callowmallow

I think, if he can spin as fast as Neji, then he might be able to do it when tapping into the Kyuubi's energy. But he has to do so to the point where the chakra is released out of all his chakra holes. Like during their match in the Chuunin exam finals.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 23:33   Link #164
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
I think, if he can spin as fast as Neji, then he might be able to do it when tapping into the Kyuubi's energy. But he has to do so to the point where the chakra is released out of all his chakra holes. Like during their match in the Chuunin exam finals.
And he has to be able to control it in a way so it is released equally at all points and spin fast enough that he can create a perfect circle.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 23:52   Link #165
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName
And he has to be able to control it in a way so it is released equally at all points and spin fast enough that he can create a perfect circle.
Yup. I basically said that, except for the equal release of chakra from all his chakra holes.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-03, 08:24   Link #166
Vizard.King
Fear the Vizard

can neji learn rasengan?

you know that rotating attack neji does, well that attack is just rotating your own chakra, the rasengan is rotating your own chakra also, from the way i see it the rotation attack is a large rasengan used for defense instead of offense
Vizard.King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 03:29   Link #167
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply_Me View Post
you know that rotating attack neji does, well that attack is just rotating your own chakra, the rasengan is rotating your own chakra also, from the way i see it the rotation attack is a large rasengan used for defense instead of offense
Spoiler:
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 18:16   Link #168
BlackShinobi07

If Naruto can do it, than most certainley Neli, who is a genius by the way, could do it. It obviously would not take Neji one week like naruto , but he could most definitley do it. And most likely he wouldnt have to use a clone like naruto.

Last edited by BlackShinobi07; 2007-02-05 at 20:06.
BlackShinobi07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 18:31   Link #169
Cha0s

why the hell did you bump a 2 year old thread?
black shinobi, he wouldn't be able to do it in 1 week. Naruto can because he has kage bunshin to help with the forming while all he does is put out the chakra
neji would have to do everything, it'd probably take 1 month

Oh but I'd like to add that neji would obvoiusly have enough chakra for rasengan.. he has enough to spin chakra all around him remember? So why wouldn't he have enough chakra for a little rasengan ball rofl

Last edited by Cha0s; 2007-02-05 at 19:12.
Cha0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 20:05   Link #170
ri0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0s View Post
Naruto can because he has kage bunshin to help with the forming
That doesn't mean every shinobi has to do it this way...
ri0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 20:08   Link #171
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cha0s View Post
why the hell did you bump a 2 year old thread?
black shinobi, he wouldn't be able to do it in 1 week. Naruto can because he has kage bunshin to help with the forming while all he does is put out the chakra
neji would have to do everything, it'd probably take 1 month

Oh but I'd like to add that neji would obvoiusly have enough chakra for rasengan.. he has enough to spin chakra all around him remember? So why wouldn't he have enough chakra for a little rasengan ball rofl
I agree with your post. I typed the wrong thing. I meant to say "would NOT be able to do it in 1 week"
Old 2007-02-05, 20:57   Link #172
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

-Naruto didn't learn the Rasengan in 1 week, rather 5.
-Neji didn't show that he has the particular chakra control used to move the chakra in countless direction, he has to move his whole body to use the Kaiten.
The most similar thing he did in this particular field was emiting a tentacle of chakra to move Kidoumaru's arrow, for the Rasengan you basically have to do that countless times..
-Neji didn't show he could maintain such moving chakra stable in a contained area, if he could he should technically be able to keep using the Kaiten around him while not spinning.
-I think you greatly underestimate the chakra necessary to perform a Rasengan.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 21:33   Link #173
BlackShinobi07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
-Naruto didn't learn the Rasengan in 1 week, rather 5.
-Neji didn't show that he has the particular chakra control used to move the chakra in countless direction, he has to move his whole body to use the Kaiten.
The most similar thing he did in this particular field was emiting a tentacle of chakra to move Kidoumaru's arrow, for the Rasengan you basically have to do that countless times..
-Neji didn't show he could maintain such moving chakra stable in a contained area, if he could he should technically be able to keep using the Kaiten around him while not spinning.
-I think you greatly underestimate the chakra necessary to perform a Rasengan.
Your wrong about how long it Naruto to perform (i dont wanna say he mastered rasengan because if he needs a clone to form it that shows he still cant do it himself) the rasengan. Correct me if im wrong but didnt Tsunade bet him that if he could do it in one week she would give him her necklace? And who necklace id curently around his neck???? Also, if naruto can do rasengan Neji most CERTAINLEY can. He has the best chakra control of any character, hes able to direct chakra out of his fingure tips.even with his kind of chakra control i definitley dont think he could do it in a single week. BTW, everyone knows its only because of the kyuubi naruto was able to wake up the day of sanin battle. Tsunade did say he would be out cold for atleast two days, but that jichuuriki does heal fast.
Old 2007-02-05, 21:52   Link #174
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Yeah and before Tsunade made this bet, Naruto was already training since about a month, hence 5 weeks.
Then there are many kind of chakra control and Neji is yet to have shown he's a master in every one of them, that's all.
Old 2007-02-06, 09:47   Link #175
rman0099
On my nut

With regards to whether Neji could use it....Of course he could. Why wouldn't he be able to? He does concentrate mostly on taijutsu but he does have amazing chakra control and intelligence. Given enough time he could learn it. Kakashi learned it. Jiraiya learned it (and he was never considered intelligent or a genius in his team).

With regards to him learning it as fast as Naruto.....Maybe, maybe not. You have to consider Neji's intelligence. Naruto spent days of repetition doing the same thing over and over, but gaining no ground. Neji would have had a better understanding when originally explained and (given his intelligence) would have gained more ground with each repetition. He wouldn't have merely repeated the same failing effort multiple times. Neji would have analyzed and used reason to tweak each trial until successful.
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 21:03   Link #176
raikage
日本語を食べません!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackShinobi07 View Post
Your wrong about how long it Naruto to perform (i dont wanna say he mastered rasengan because if he needs a clone to form it that shows he still cant do it himself) the rasengan. Correct me if im wrong but didnt Tsunade bet him that if he could do it in one week she would give him her necklace? And who necklace id curently around his neck???? Also, if naruto can do rasengan Neji most CERTAINLEY can. He has the best chakra control of any character, hes able to direct chakra out of his fingure tips.even with his kind of chakra control i definitley dont think he could do it in a single week. BTW, everyone knows its only because of the kyuubi naruto was able to wake up the day of sanin battle. Tsunade did say he would be out cold for atleast two days, but that jichuuriki does heal fast.
Naruto's Kagebunshin Rasengan variant is likely more powerful than the standard one. Because you can only run so much power through your skin before you burn it, a one-handed Rasengan can only be so strong. Naruto, by using two, three, or four hands effectively doubles, triples, or quadruples the potential maximum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman0099 View Post
With regards to whether Neji could use it....Of course he could. Why wouldn't he be able to? He does concentrate mostly on taijutsu but he does have amazing chakra control and intelligence. Given enough time he could learn it. Kakashi learned it. Jiraiya learned it (and he was never considered intelligent or a genius in his team).

With regards to him learning it as fast as Naruto.....Maybe, maybe not. You have to consider Neji's intelligence. Naruto spent days of repetition doing the same thing over and over, but gaining no ground. Neji would have had a better understanding when originally explained and (given his intelligence) would have gained more ground with each repetition. He wouldn't have merely repeated the same failing effort multiple times. Neji would have analyzed and used reason to tweak each trial until successful.
Like Hunter said, it's a different sort of chakra control.

Tennis and badminton look very similar, but are quite different. Being able to emit a precise amount of chakra from a particular pore is not the same as being able to spin the chakra around in a whirlpool.

Does this mean Neji can't do it? Of course not...but his Jyuuken wouldn't give him more than a slight advantage in learning it.
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 00:30   Link #177
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by callowmallow View Post

Eh...possibly, but I think it's be pretty useless for Naruto...if he's putting out enough chakra to do that, he's probably getting all kitsuned-out...at which point he doesn't need anything like that.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 01:24   Link #178
chaz017
Senior Member...ish

Hmm, I agree with Hunter and raikage for the most part on this. I think that Jyuukan is completely different all together than the Rasengan. Neji is most definately a genius, but that doesn't neccessarily mean that every "genius" in the series is capable of learning hokage level jutsu in such a short time period. If that were the case, Kakashi could just ditch the "copy ninja" title since everyone would know about a million jutsu. I don't think you should even consider the fact that Naruto can do it when thinking about Neji since Naruto is a very special case that is exempt from many of the chakra rules.
While I don't disagree that given enough time Neji could probably accomplish rasengan, and would have a slight advantage in learning it, I still think it would take him a very long time. A lot of this has been said...but I jus wanted to throw in my two cents cus it's fun
chaz017 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 11:56   Link #179
Uchiha_Gaara
Ultimate sand beast

I think that being Neji a genius ninja, having Byakugan and a great chakra control he would probably be able to do it.
Spoiler:

I even belive if he was shown how to do it by Jiraya like Naruto he would master it even faster than Naruto
Uchiha_Gaara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 12:29   Link #180
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by raikage View Post
Naruto's Kagebunshin Rasengan variant is likely more powerful than the standard one. Because you can only run so much power through your skin before you burn it, a one-handed Rasengan can only be so strong. Naruto, by using two, three, or four hands effectively doubles, triples, or quadruples the potential maximum.
I'm not so sure about that,
First the maximum potential wouldn't change no matter how many clone used for a Rasengan because in the end all the chakra come from Naruto to begin with so the question would rather be if Naruto can chanel power faster into the Rasengan by using more "chakra pathway" thanks to the clones's arms.

But even like that I don't think so :
Spoiler:

Hence why I don't think Naruto's way would make the Rasengan more powerful than it usually is. What would make Naruto's Rasengan more powerful is the simple fact that he can casually put incredible amount of chakra into it.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-02-07 at 12:49.