Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-01-02, 14:26   Link #7563
erapath

Hasn't someone enjoy Cruz's trap service?
erapath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-03, 12:53   Link #7564
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by erapath View Post
Hasn't someone enjoy Cruz's trap service?
Well, judging by his fixation on Cruz' panties, Imai certainly has!

Cruz in trap mode has been generally hilarious, but I agree it's time to let him have a little dignity back - enough is enough.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 02:22   Link #7565
Soji

^ True.But like I said he still not having the power to protect himself and that disguise was useful to this (protect itstelf).But then again both Saten and Aruka have recognized that he was him on the first try.

Last edited by Soji; 2012-01-04 at 03:24.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-04, 03:09   Link #7566
Avvesione

^
Kinda makes you wonder how girly Cruz is to begin with it Setsuna said the simple disguise made him look "almost too good" (meaning he looks just like a girl) and Saten and Aruka saw through the disguise immediately (meaning they knew it was him when he looks just like a girl).

I wonder if Cruz will ever win at anything.
Old 2012-01-04, 03:27   Link #7567
Soji

^Good question .... I hope that he will have more luck from now on.He has had his successes, but in a way or the other his plan always backfire him
Old 2012-01-04, 17:18   Link #7568
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I think it could be argued that "Yamada" is a tacit acknowledgement that Cruz is weak. He's the only cast member who has to go around as a trap to avoid detection. When he puts his boy clothes on again, he's symbolically standing up to his enemies.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-05, 16:01   Link #7569
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I think it could be argued that "Yamada" is a tacit acknowledgement that Cruz is weak. He's the only cast member who has to go around as a trap to avoid detection. When he puts his boy clothes on again, he's symbolically standing up to his enemies.
You know..I really like how you said this. Maybe you're right is not about having the power to protect themselves, but the will to standing up before your enemies.
Old 2012-01-06, 06:14   Link #7570
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
You know..I really like how you said this. Maybe you're right is not about having the power to protect themselves, but the will to standing up before your enemies.
in my society it called Blind Fury ...an stupid act
If you can't oppose it, join it XD

Yamada has good reason to exist, and it's better that way for Blade, Disk , Kuch-tan and Cruz himself.

slightly off topic:
I think Cruz must be grateful about his Trap form, since not all male born with neutral gender appearance like him.
I heard from my friend in Japan, some silly guy (probably too overconfident to his appearance), try to sneak in to a private all girl high school dressing like one of them, and arrested by the police.
May be he read too much trap manga like Otoboku or Oto x Maho hahahaha
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 18:19   Link #7571
Homura7

Since our raw providers seem to be on a long vacation during these Christmas holidays, I started searching down other websites. Who knows, I might find it somewhere.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-06, 22:04   Link #7572
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Since our raw providers seem to be on a long vacation during these Christmas holidays, I started searching down other websites. Who knows, I might find it somewhere.
I've been doing that too since about Christmas and haven't found anything yet either.
Old 2012-01-07, 00:49   Link #7573
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
I've been doing that too since about Christmas and haven't found anything yet either.
hmm...I'll try it then .....err...I mean my IT subordinate...
*summon Warlock*
Warlock?, I want U find this manga for me...can U?

...*nod*

*search still in progress*

waiting mode: ON
Old 2012-01-09, 13:45   Link #7574
Sayo A.
Presumably Pentadactyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Anyone who might be tempted to scan it is probably still waiting for the regular provider to get their finger out and do it. I hope he hasn't given up on the series. Or run out of money to spend on comics. Or been hit by a bus. Come to think of it, it's a pretty fragile thread we're hanging on here.

Why can't someone just scan the whole magazine, that's what I want to know...
Old 2012-01-09, 14:06   Link #7575
Homura7

^If it's about raw providers there's lots, so I wouldn't worry about this. Besides, give also these guys a break, it's not that easy to scan 28 to 30 pages. I'm sure we'll eventually get the raw, so, just be patient.
Old 2012-01-09, 17:58   Link #7576
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayo A. View Post
Anyone who might be tempted to scan it is probably still waiting for the regular provider to get their finger out and do it. I hope he hasn't given up on the series. Or run out of money to spend on comics. Or been hit by a bus. Come to think of it, it's a pretty fragile thread we're hanging on here.

Why can't someone just scan the whole magazine, that's what I want to know...
Lol, to be honest I was tempted to just buy the magazine myself and give it a go, but since I only like Needless and am sure the moment I order it the raw would appear online(plus I'll eventually get it anyway when I'll buy vol 14) I decided against it.

About a week ago the entire Needless 13 volume(scanned cover to cover) has appeared online. Perhaps the guy who did that will do the same for volume 14. But that's something for the long run.

At the moment I'm just wondering whether we'll see chapter 97 before 98 get's released in Japan. If I were a betting man I'd say we won't, but I'd gladly be wrong about that.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 18:25   Link #7577
Homura7

Oh, speaking about that... two days ago I found a website where you can download volumes from lots of manga, including the 13 volumes of Needless that have been released
Old 2012-01-09, 19:03   Link #7578
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynot View Post
Lol, to be honest I was tempted to just buy the magazine myself and give it a go, but since I only like Needless and am sure the moment I order it the raw would appear online(plus I'll eventually get it anyway when I'll buy vol 14) I decided against it.
Wait, so you're sure that if you buy the magazine that the raw will appear online? Sounds all the more reason to buy it to me =P

Actually, last week I was looking around at Japanese bookstores in town to see if any carry Ultrajump and unsurprisingly none do (think there are only 80,000 subscriptions in Japan). But I might look to order from amazon.co.jp or something (but I don't have a scanner either).

I want to be patient but knowing there's a new chapter out there and not being able to access it really drives me nuts. And with only 10 days left until the next chapter is released, I want to get 97 first before getting 98.
Old 2012-01-09, 21:37   Link #7579
Skieth

Don't think it would be to bad if the raws for 97 and 98 came out at the same time, but if 98 isn't scanned right away, we may have a problem.
Skieth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-10, 06:58   Link #7580
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skieth View Post
Don't think it would be to bad if the raws for 97 and 98 came out at the same time, but if 98 isn't scanned right away, we may have a problem.
try convince Mentar-bro then
he's translating/fansubbing skill will give you a good time

seriously...we have a resource here, why we didn't create our own scanlator group?

Tags
action, comedy, seinen