AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-09-11, 23:27   Link #2781
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
Just trying to befriend any guy that you find he/she is good while playing rank, be it your teammates or your opponents. If you are not bad yourself, and are polite, then chance is they will accept your friend request and you could invite them to play later.

DuoQ actually lowers the rate of your bad game significantly.
Lol whenever I DuoQ (rarely) the other team most likely have another DuoQ, guess the balancing system is just working against me T_T lol, tho DuoQ is a good idea since if you think you are better than the elo you are at, that mean that you and your friend are probably better than the other 3 non DuoQ-er in the other team~
Old 2012-09-12, 05:52   Link #2782
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

TBH I find the concept of mixing soloq with duoq bullshit. If it was for me I'd separate : solo | duo+trio | 5man

When playing soloq I don't want to be forced to team up with someone to have that much of an advantage.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 07:55   Link #2783
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Okay, there's definitely something wrong with matchmaking...or the playing level has stooped. Played a game where Lux went mid instead of Gragas, fed Teemo thrice (who proceeded to buy two maladies) and got BoM while nagging about how our jungler was bad (who ganked top 3 times and helped bot for the rest of the game). At top lane, Nasus nagged that Xin was hacking for dealing 1k with AAs or because Garen's ult insta-killed him. Like, seriously, I have no idea what's going on...but at least we won that, thank god.

EDIT: I left out a barefoot jungling Mundo...all game long.

I checked elo and battle count at the results screen, almost all of them had 40+ wins, so it really struck me as odd.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 13:35   Link #2784
Kreceir

I stopped playing Normal Draft / Blind pick for quite a while and just started playing VS A.I just to get the daily win.

Every time i go in a draft / blindpick there is always 1 or 2 person with a foul mouth and just starts flaming everyone even if they are doing really well. in the end we get 4 people flaming each other and losing there cool and lose team fights cause there busy flaming each other.
In the end it just makes me Frustrated as hell and having a bloody head ache after the end of the match.

And this is just in Normal, I always wanted to try Ranked but dear god.
Just by thinking how harsh the flaming is in Normal games, it just makes me sick how it will be in Ranked.
Old 2012-09-12, 21:37   Link #2785
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
TBH I find the concept of mixing soloq with duoq bullshit. If it was for me I'd separate : solo | duo+trio | 5man

When playing soloq I don't want to be forced to team up with someone to have that much of an advantage.
Well they thing is they can't have a trio, so if they will do it, it will have to be two duo + a single, which would be very unfair for the unfortunate single who is in the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreceir View Post
I stopped playing Normal Draft / Blind pick for quite a while and just started playing VS A.I just to get the daily win.

Every time i go in a draft / blindpick there is always 1 or 2 person with a foul mouth and just starts flaming everyone even if they are doing really well. in the end we get 4 people flaming each other and losing there cool and lose team fights cause there busy flaming each other.
In the end it just makes me Frustrated as hell and having a bloody head ache after the end of the match.

And this is just in Normal, I always wanted to try Ranked but dear god.
Just by thinking how harsh the flaming is in Normal games, it just makes me sick how it will be in Ranked.
Ha...good luck in ranked....you going to get flamed so hard unless u climbed ur way to 1500 + elo where people stopped caring cause losing one game drop their elo by like what? 2? lawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Okay, there's definitely something wrong with matchmaking...or the playing level has stooped. Played a game where Lux went mid instead of Gragas, fed Teemo thrice (who proceeded to buy two maladies) and got BoM while nagging about how our jungler was bad (who ganked top 3 times and helped bot for the rest of the game). At top lane, Nasus nagged that Xin was hacking for dealing 1k with AAs or because Garen's ult insta-killed him. Like, seriously, I have no idea what's going on...but at least we won that, thank god.

EDIT: I left out a barefoot jungling Mundo...all game long.

I checked elo and battle count at the results screen, almost all of them had 40+ wins, so it really struck me as odd.

Wait what, 1k? really? what is that Nasus smoking, how did you win that game lol....
Old 2012-09-12, 23:25   Link #2786
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Good timing that my bronchitis that has kept me away from Asuki for the past 2 weeks has recently let up, as it's that time of year again. Yes, time to go for Gold!

Kinda sucks though that again, they have a skin for a champion I don't play much of. And Janna of all the supports? :sigh:

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 23:35   Link #2787
Kafriel
Senior Guest

@^ Get better soon~

War hero Janna? I preferred last year's Victorious Jarvan IV (which I didn't get in time =/). Oh well, time to challenge my luck and go for 10 straight wins!
Old 2012-09-12, 23:39   Link #2788
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
@^ Get better soon~

War hero Janna? I preferred last year's Victorious Jarvan IV (which I didn't get in time =/). Oh well, time to challenge my luck and go for 10 straight wins!
I actually did something like that once, in ranked too like 3 duoq ranked and 7 soloqed ranked, I almost thought that the balancing system was broken that day
Old 2012-09-13, 00:40   Link #2789
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Looks like Syndra is out today.
Old 2012-09-13, 01:45   Link #2790
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Needs a few more hours on EU...

EDIT: I'll just say I'm lucky, today's games have been 5v4 or 5v5 with a complete idiot on the other team, saying 2v1 is cowardly tactics etc. or that Jarvan doesn't jungle...

Last edited by Kafriel; 2012-09-13 at 03:41.
Old 2012-09-13, 04:09   Link #2791
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Needs a few more hours on EU...

EDIT: I'll just say I'm lucky, today's games have been 5v4 or 5v5 with a complete idiot on the other team, saying 2v1 is cowardly tactics etc. or that Jarvan doesn't jungle...
This is the painful gamble that is soloq - the guy could very well be on your team
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 04:20   Link #2792
Kafriel
Senior Guest

And I just experienced that Fiora/blitz vs Ez/Janna, Ezreal hit 10/0/1 and had TriForce by the 8 minute mark...
Old 2012-09-13, 04:36   Link #2793
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

That sounds even more retarded that one of the ranked games I watched last night. One team thought it would be funny if they had Karthus mid and Zyra bottom. They went for a combined 2-15. The other team's Anivia was 10-0. Double counterpicked big time.

Servers are down, looks like it's Syndra time.
Old 2012-09-13, 04:47   Link #2794
Zakoo

Man, I was waiting for her so much, Rengar was such a let down and so useless/weak that I feel like the last real good chara not unbalanced (too weak or too strong) is draven.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 04:48   Link #2795
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Down 100 elo from 3 crap games. Might as well keep it up tomorrow. AFK Cho for 15' ftw, solo bot with Ez vs Alistar/Vayne and I didn't die, whooo~
Old 2012-09-13, 06:39   Link #2796
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Sooo.... the patch broke draft mode, you can now only ban champions you OWN(or are free in normals)... will probably get hotfixed tomorrow or later today, since it's a pretty large bug .
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 07:03   Link #2797
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I think you can't ban the same champions 2 games in a row or something. Pretty weird, whatever the case.
Old 2012-09-13, 07:22   Link #2798
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
I think you can't ban the same champions 2 games in a row or something. Pretty weird, whatever the case.
Nope, the first game and then following lobby(with me dodging cause they got shen cause I couldn't ban) I banned same champions just fine(all were free or owned), definitely a major bug.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-13, 07:34   Link #2799
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Bloody trolls all over the damn place... We need support, last pick Sivir. We need bruiser, last pick Shaco. I hope the tribunal will pass judgement on them all <_<
Old 2012-09-13, 07:48   Link #2800
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

My new main and mid is now Ziggs

Tags
league of legends, lol