AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-03-15, 15:18   Link #3881
Vehegore
is a Gawain freak

What's Aber Rindt doing in the movie anyway? Nobody likes him and he smells .
This guy;

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/gu...Arba_Lindt.jpg
Vehegore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 15:35   Link #3882
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

He's not in this movie, the new Innovator character just looks like him.

....and how would you know what he smells like anyway?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-15, 21:36   Link #3883
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
He's not in this movie, the new Innovator character just looks like him.

....and how would you know what he smells like anyway?
I think he's trying to depict Arba in a figural manner.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 08:44   Link #3884
Vehegore
is a Gawain freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam View Post
I think he's trying to depict Arba in a figural manner.

Jackpot :>
Vehegore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 09:17   Link #3885
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vehegore View Post
Jackpot :>
I know this is spam. Lol.
Old 2010-03-16, 11:26   Link #3886
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
... how many times am I gonna have to say it?

Official word is that Ribbons' body was destroyed with the 0 Gundam, and that his consciousness is within VEDA, being watched over by Tieria. So far, nothing has contradicted it, and it certainly leaves it open for a comeback. So, he is Physically Dead, Mentally Alive. How is that unclear?
1. Guys, What did I just said? Sorry I was completely paranoid about what really happen in the Movie. God, why is this keep happening to me (been obsessed about 00 lately and I have no idea from what the hell that Vehegore just posted about this that makes me gettin on my nerves.).

2. Oddities in SE III, Why Tieria was in CB suit during the veda scene? and then he was completely Naked (Veda) back again during the epilogue.

Last edited by Jeffry2009; 2010-03-16 at 22:17.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 17:30   Link #3887
seed2006

Quote:
2. Oddities in SE III, Why Tieria was in CB suit during the veda scene? and then he was completely Naked (Veda) back again at the epilogue.
Could it be directorial oversight?

You can sadly tell that the staff and VCs were pressed for time, since they could not even add dialogue to parts of the extended epilogue. Hopefully the movie won't feel rushed. I like my Gundams to have all the flavors that I have come to enjoy since I was a child!
seed2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-16, 18:35   Link #3888
T-T-Thunder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffry2009 View Post

2. Oddities in SE III, Why Tieria was in CB suit during the veda scene? and then he was completely Naked (Veda) back again at the epilogue.
I'd imagine for decency's sake. Mileina might faint if she saw Tieria in his birthday suit.
T-T-Thunder! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 00:08   Link #3889
furato
Chronic Googler

Quote:
2. Oddities in SE III, Why Tieria was in CB suit during the veda scene? and then he was completely Naked (Veda) back again during the epilogue.
Decency in front of Feldt.

Also, naked Tieria is likely not a physical entity, but just visual cue for viewers. When Setsuna found Tieria's dead body, he didn't see any flowing naked Innovade but instead just hears Tieria's voice.
furato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 08:37   Link #3890
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
1. Guys, What did I just said? Sorry I was completely paranoid about what really happen in the Movie. God, why is this keep happening to me (been obsessed about 00 lately and I have no idea from what the hell that Vehegore just posted about this that makes me gettin on my nerves.).

No, you didn't say anything out of order , you just added your a opinion on what your thoughts are about ribbons almark returning for the movie which is the whole purpose of this thread.

Don't let a few negative replies discourage you from posting or even get to you

You don't want him to return for the movie which is fine but the possibility of him returning exists since we know that his data can be transferred into veda once his body is destroyed. We also know its possible for a innovade like him to come back from the dead and we have seen him come back from the dead.

i kind of fancy a change in villain for the movie my self. Maybe that grey haired innovado guy might be it. But for some reason i don't think he is a innovade. Maybe he is a innovator like setsuna. The way he said ". Don’t you want to know the true strength of an Innovator? Of course, I'll show you as you please" makes me think he is a innovator since he called him self innovator rather then innovado.

The federation are aware of innovados and innovators right so i think they may know the difference between the two.

also still hoping the aliens will pop up out of no where
Old 2010-03-17, 10:21   Link #3891
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
No, you didn't say anything out of order , you just added your a opinion on what your thoughts are about ribbons almark returning for the movie which is the whole purpose of this thread.

Don't let a few negative replies discourage you from posting or even get to you

You don't want him to return for the movie which is fine but the possibility of him returning exists since we know that his data can be transferred into veda once his body is destroyed. We also know its possible for a innovade like him to come back from the dead and we have seen him come back from the dead.

i kind of fancy a change in villain for the movie my self. Maybe that grey haired innovado guy might be it. But for some reason i don't think he is a innovade. Maybe he is a innovator like setsuna. The way he said ". Don’t you want to know the true strength of an Innovator? Of course, I'll show you as you please" makes me think he is a innovator since he called him self innovator rather then innovado.

The federation are aware of innovados and innovators right so i think they may know the difference between the two.

also still hoping the aliens will pop up out of no where
Aliens would not pop out of no where.

They must "pop out" for some reason.

And that reason, in my opinion, has got to do with Trans-Am.
Old 2010-03-17, 10:33   Link #3892
Akuma_Blade
Last "Real Robot" Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Akuma_Blade
If aliens will appear in Movie, Gundam merchandise totally end for me.
Akuma_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 10:53   Link #3893
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam View Post
Aliens would not pop out of no where.

They must "pop out" for some reason.

And that reason, in my opinion, has got to do with Trans-Am.
It could also easily be what starts the war not everyone has had a good reaction with the GN particles like Ali for example. A bad reaction might even be common place among another speices and could even be fatal.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 11:04   Link #3894
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

i wonder what role the grey haired innovator guy will play, perhaps he will use his mobile armour to go on ahead of the celestial being during it space journey so he can establish communication with the aliens using his A level QBW. The mobile armour looks like it can manage long distance travel to me looking at the trailer and then somehow the communication breaks down between the aliens causing them to be more hostile.
Old 2010-03-17, 11:57   Link #3895
gekido666

Failure imagination, IMO
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-17, 18:16   Link #3896
Lendial

the most recent trailer is ...different. i honestly thought the up loader messed up or something. why does the sound not match the visuals in most parts but does for others.

especially at the end when we hear setsuna screaming his heart out as hes calmly entering quanta.
Old 2010-03-17, 18:44   Link #3897
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post
the most recent trailer is ...different. i honestly thought the up loader messed up or something. why does the sound not match the visuals in most parts but does for others.

especially at the end when we hear setsuna screaming his heart out as hes calmly entering quanta.
Except for the Innovade speaking at the beginning and Setsuna launching at the end, the scenes and the voice-overs are not supposed to match.
Old 2010-03-18, 13:07   Link #3898
Death Header
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
i wonder what role the grey haired innovator guy will play, perhaps he will use his mobile armour to go on ahead of the celestial being during it space journey so he can establish communication with the aliens using his A level QBW. The mobile armour looks like it can manage long distance travel to me looking at the trailer and then somehow the communication breaks down between the aliens causing them to be more hostile.
That would actually make Gundam quite unique, although this would cause it to approach more of Macross setting. (still it doesn't hurt to have Aliens vs Humans. Wonder what they'll be piloting)
Old 2010-03-18, 19:12   Link #3899
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lendial View Post

If your referring to the previous one,Setsuna is suffering pain from something,Lockon even calls out his name,its not suppose to match the scene.

Revealing the visuals of some of those voiceovers may be giving too much of the movie away,however with snips of audio only they can tease us with some upcoming important stuff without actually revealing too much since the visuals associated with those scenes would reveal more than the audio about what is actually happening when the lines are spoken.

Of course,most of the voiceovers were not supposed to match.They were just throwing info out at us to suspend things.Billy's comment and Setsuna's are a few of the more significant ones.

You would notice that most if not all the machine noises match though.
Old 2010-03-18, 19:37   Link #3900
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Hm...would be even remotely strong enough to attack the Quanta and cause Setsuna pain within the cockpit...

I'd wager that the new MA has more plasma fields.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam 00 movie