AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-03-18, 20:50   Link #3901
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
If I'm not mistaken,Setsuna was screaming in pain not long after Tiera appeared[He was inside Ptolemy too],according to the detailed description we got of the trailblazer event.The real scenes shown there is longer than the one we've gotten in SEIII.

A few things like Tiera's specific arrival on Ptolemy and Ian's comment on the develoepment of 00Q[He said the developement was doing well] was missing from the trailer we've gotten and what we have is just an amalgam of the scenes.Setsuna was also said to launched from 00Q to face a incoming enemy Flag [Not Graham's].

I think they're releasing it in the upcoming Trailblazer event DVD or something announced recently.
Old 2010-03-22, 09:02   Link #3902
Setsuna_F.Seiei
Mokyo kuchiki suru

Send a message via MSN to Setsuna_F.Seiei
Yes that's exactly what i've read too, i've read that setsuna was in pain and it's because 00 Quanta's System(if i'm not mistakin'), i've also read about 00 quanta's first sortie and first test.
I just hope we'll get to see or read more about the new system and also about that new guy who was talking to Kati Mannequin
Setsuna_F.Seiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 09:28   Link #3903
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

i guess setsuna must use QBW and prolonged use of QBW may cause strain on the brain . He uses QBW to manipulate gN particles right?
Old 2010-03-22, 10:37   Link #3904
gekido666

There's something more to it i think, i mean, Setsuna uses Quanta for the first time, and he's really screaming in pain. So i don't think Setsuna's prolonged use of QBW is the reason for his screaming.
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 11:18   Link #3905
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

From the transcripts I remember reading from the original Trailblazer eyewitnesses,Setsuna started screaming in pain right after Tiera arrived on Ptolemy.He certainly did not look to be in pain when he sortied in the Qan[t] as we have seen from the what we got of the Trailblazer,although who knows for now the exact reason on why he's screaming.

I would LOL if it was because of frequency reasons like Allelujah and Soma,but with another nearby True Innovator instead.[Maybe the silver haired dude......who knows]

Last edited by SonicSP; 2010-03-22 at 13:33.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 19:50   Link #3906
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna_F.Seiei View Post
Yes that's exactly what i've read too, i've read that setsuna was in pain and it's because 00 Quanta's System(if i'm not mistakin'), i've also read about 00 quanta's first sortie and first test.
I just hope we'll get to see or read more about the new system and also about that new guy who was talking to Kati Mannequin
First time I've heard of that...
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 20:22   Link #3907
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
From the transcripts I remember reading from the original Trailblazer eyewitnesses,Setsuna started screaming in pain right after Tiera arrived on Ptolemy.He certainly did not look to be in pain when he sortied in the Qan[t] as we have seen from the what we got of the Trailblazer,although who knows for now the exact reason on why he's screaming.

I would LOL if it was because of frequency reasons like Allelujah and Soma,but with another nearby True Innovator instead.[Maybe the silver haired dude......who knows]
Actauly your assuming that was Tiera who arrived for all we know it could be Ribbons or some other innovade using a body that looks like Tiera that might explain the reaction too.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-22, 20:59   Link #3908
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Actauly your assuming that was Tiera who arrived for all we know it could be Ribbons or some other innovade using a body that looks like Tiera that might explain the reaction too.
Except for the fact that it was already confirmed that the Tieria in the blue piloting suit is in fact Tieria.
Old 2010-03-22, 21:04   Link #3909
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Yes,it looked a bit suspicious but we've already confirfmed that its Tiera,and more by just the looks too.One of the magazines did actually,from what our translators deduced.

And I hoped it was Regene back in the day with a Tiera haircut,truth be told.
Old 2010-03-22, 21:38   Link #3910
Death Header
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
I thought true innovators were always created through pure GN particles? Not sure if Taus could do this too.
Old 2010-03-22, 21:42   Link #3911
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

I believe that Tau GNP is nothing all too special, they're tuned for the best beam usage. If Taus could do anything with Innovation, I feel we would have seen it with the Reborns going Trans-Am.
Old 2010-03-24, 01:57   Link #3912
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Header View Post
I thought true innovators were always created through pure GN particles? Not sure if Taus could do this too.
Our latest info from Senki 4 suggests that the thing that causes Innovation is accelerated Trans-Am particles.

My guess is the Twin Drive in Trans-Am Innovates faster because it produces more particles,so more particles you get to accelerate,the more Innovative effect you'll get,naturally.Trans-Am Burst also spreads them over a large distance according to the 2nd Mechanics.

As for Tau Drives,Ian's talking about the Federation having Trans-Am in Senki4 ,and hope they wont notice the Innovation effect suggests that it can indeed be done with Tau Drives.

However,its probably harder,because Tau Drives get destroyed in Trans-Am.My guess is this is why Ribbons wanted to get Setsuna's Drive,because its easier for him to mass produce his Innovators when its not destroyed and self sustaining.

My current hypothesis that his real intention was to get the complete Twin Drive[which is why he went after of what he thought a vulnerable Setsuna who has the other compatible Drive,instead of just running away],which should be miles ahead better than producing them with Pseudo Twin Drive,because single Psudo Drives produce less particles than originals,and their Twin Drive also use a mathematical formula in performance that is less than squared according to the 2nd Mechanics.

Add this to the factor that Tau Drives go bust after Trans-Am and the Original Twin Drive is the best Innovationer device out there.And Ribbons was close to getting it to,if Setsuna did not get backup,because he would have obtained a pair of matching Originals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
I believe that Tau GNP is nothing all too special, they're tuned for the best beam usage. If Taus could do anything with Innovation, I feel we would have seen it with the Reborns going Trans-Am.
Exactly,they're nothing special,thats why they may Innovate actually,because basically they arent too different from the Original Drives.Ian has hinted it to be theoretically possible based on his comments in Senki 4.One thing is for certain though,Innovation or not,Tau Particles has the ability to be accelerated to Trans-Am state,and in the end that may be what's needed.

Regarding Reborns fight,I've responded to this before to you,00 Raiser didn't cause the same effect when it went Trans-Am in the same battle either[I assume you mean voices and white sprinkles here].It didn't do it against Masurao either,so there's no way to tell.Basically,I'm also saying that 00 doesnt do it all the time either.

Furthermore from Senki 4,it seems the special Innovation property is not Twin Drive afterall but Trans-Am specifically.This means that all the single Originals in the series are "Innovating" when they go Trans-Am,and yet we see no obvious effect from this,so Innovation effect is impossible to see visually.

I have explained in the above response on why Original TDS is important,its far more powerful and efficient.Twin Drive particles specifically dont have the special Trans-Am property,it just makes alot of particles.And its because of this large number of particles that are being accelerated in Trans-Am [where they do Innovate] is why the TDS Innovates things faster,specifically Setsuna.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2010-03-24 at 02:09.
Old 2010-03-24, 03:15   Link #3913
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:

Regarding Reborns fight,I've responded to this before to you,00 Raiser didn't cause the same effect when it went Trans-Am in the same battle either[I assume you mean voices and white sprinkles here].It didn't do it against Masurao either,so there's no way to tell.Basically,I'm also saying that 00 doesnt do it all the time either.
That doesn't mean the same effect isn't happen. The staff just didn't put emphasis on it because it wasn't plot relevant. Fans wanted to see the 00 and Masurao go at it, not enter naked world. Same goes with the Reborns
Old 2010-03-24, 05:52   Link #3914
solidvanz
Special Operative

Article about 00 Qan[T] from latest Hobby Japan:

ダブルオークアンタのデザインについて。
About the design of 00 Qan[T].
・クアンタは「新型ツインドライヴ・システム」を搭載している。
"New twin drive system" is installed in Qan[T].
・剣型のビットをつけたい、スマートにしたいという水島監督や黒田監督の
アイディアのもと海老川さんが「今までのデザインの総決算」という想い
をこめてクアンタをデザインした。
Producers Kuroda and Mizushima requested a smarter looking design with attaching Sword shaped bits, Ebikawa( mech designer?) has encompassed all these ideas in the design of the Qan[T].
・クアンタはイノベイター専用ガンダム。
Qan[T] is a Gundam only for Innovators.

Source: 4chan
Old 2010-03-24, 06:13   Link #3915
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
Article about 00 Qan[T] from latest Hobby Japan:

ダブルオークアンタのデザインについて。
About the design of 00 Qan[T].
・クアンタは「新型ツインドライヴ・システム」を搭載している。
"New twin drive system" is installed in Qan[T].
・剣型のビットをつけたい、スマートにしたいという水島監督や黒田監督の
アイディアのもと海老川さんが「今までのデザインの総決算」という想い
をこめてクアンタをデザインした。
Producers Kuroda and Mizushima requested a smarter looking design with attaching Sword shaped bits, Ebikawa( mech designer?) has encompassed all these ideas in the design of the Qan[T].
・クアンタはイノベイター専用ガンダム。
Qan[T] is a Gundam only for Innovators.

Source: 4chan
Thanks for the info,wanted to posted the one that Mike gave at Zook's board,but was too busy to do it.

The new Twin Drive being re-emphasized is interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
That doesn't mean the same effect isn't happen. The staff just didn't put emphasis on it because it wasn't plot relevant. Fans wanted to see the 00 and Masurao go at it, not enter naked world. Same goes with the Reborns
Bingo,what you just said is what I'm trying to say,except I'm applying to Reborns.

Just because Reborns didnt go into naked world or activate the white thingies or voices,doesnt mean it didnt have those effects because as we have seen from 00 in vs Reborns and vs Masurao,it did not appear to do it in those fights either,so from the scene we do not know whether Reborns have these effects or not,since emphasizing them was not important at the time.Just like emphasizing these on 00 was not important in the exact same fight.

But regardless of whether these voice,white particle effect exist,we know that these visual effects are not directly related to net Innovation gains.We now know that Trans-Am particles specifically cause net positive Innovation,not Twin Drive particles specifically.So what this means is that even single Original Drive goes Trans-Am,its actually contributing some net positive Innovation from what Ian said in Senki 4[The word Twin Drive wasnt even anywhere in the translated section,neither were original.It was a special emphasize on Trans-Am particles] and yet,these do now go into special voiceover/white spark effects when they go into Trans-Am.

Of course,Ribbons power plant system is far inferior to 00's,so that may be a possible reason on why it doesn't have the voice over effect.It should not affect any potential net positive Innovation it may have,if Ian's theory come true.In fact,if some True Innovators do start appearing,we may know where they're coming from[Trans-Am Tau Drives] despite the Federation does not have any Originals.[By this,I mean surprise revelations that they have one,who knows >__>].They're going to have a hard time though unless they fix the Trans-Am damage problem.

Now,we know the Federation have inherited and are deploying Aeolia from Mizushima's interview,that would likely involve Innovation.This makes me suggest that Billy's suggestion of rounding up QBW potential people in an isolated facility[from the latest trailer] is indeed to Innovate them.Ian's prediction from Senki4 for that True Innovators will appear because of Federation possessing Trans-Am may appear to come true afterall.Even hopes that they wont notice it,although he goes to say that its impossible that they would not notice.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2010-03-24 at 06:39.
Old 2010-03-24, 10:14   Link #3916
mike_s_6

TAF Movie poster, c/o Mizushima's twitter.

EDIT: He also replies to Yuuichi Nakamura, saying that the storyboards are 95% done.
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 11:16   Link #3917
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

@ SonicSP

Hmm, TDS might play a role here, in a way. If Tau Particles are more or less identical to Original Drive ones, with the exception of the storage and affinity property, then the volume might play a role.

My point is, massive amounts of particles produced by TDS in one shot might affect the level of QBW, producing a stronger effect, on the contrary to longer periods of exposition to lower levels of GNP's.

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-24, 11:46   Link #3918
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6 View Post

EDIT: He also replies to Yuuichi Nakamura, saying that the storyboards are 95% done.
NICE POSTER, thanks 4 sharing

and according to the info solid posted, the 00Q is for a innovator to pilot. Maybe setsuna can receive feed back from his machine via QBW. Or maybe they might copy unicorns NT-D and have a innovator destroyer which enables setsuna to pilot his gundam using QBW. The 00Q Innovator destroyer only activates during trans am mode
Old 2010-03-24, 12:02   Link #3919
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post

and according to the info solid posted, the 00Q is for a innovator to pilot. Maybe setsuna can receive feed back from his machine via QBW. Or maybe they might copy unicorns NT-D and have a innovator destroyer which enables setsuna to pilot his gundam using QBW. The 00Q Innovator destroyer only activates during trans am mode
Hell they've had that technology since season 1. Tieria could operate the Nadleeh and Seraphim entirely with his QBWs, and he was at the B level. Its not unreasonable to think that Setsuna could do the same with the 00 Qan[T] using his A-level QBWs.
Old 2010-03-24, 12:03   Link #3920
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urei View Post
@ SonicSP

Hmm, TDS might play a role here, in a way. If Tau Particles are more or less identical to Original Drive ones, with the exception of the storage and affinity property, then the volume might play a role.

My point is, massive amounts of particles produced by TDS in one shot might affect the level of QBW, producing a stronger effect, on the contrary to longer periods of exposition to lower levels of GNP's.
My take is the TDS may greatly affect the time taken to Innovation,making alot of faster due to the large amounts of particles being released.Put it simply,if 1TA Particles give 1 point of Innovation when in contact in any single/Twin system,then I believe the the Innovation positive effect given per particle is the same,just that Innovation overall happens fast with the sheer amount of particles Twin Drive makes in Trans-Am,and all of them will be Innovation Positive.

If you are suggesting that the only difference between the two is time taken due to TA Particles generated;IEthat any single Drive can match TDS's results given alot lot more time,[TDS has a larger TA Particle total output than single],then I'm agreeing with you.

However,if you are saying that the single Drive TA Particles will never Innovate because it never get large enough Innopositive effects output due to releasing large amounts of particles at once[possibly through a resonance effect due to the large volume?] than I'm disagreeing with you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6 View Post

Awesome,cockpit location finally revealed.Damn,I betted on the white place like last time.......

I'm beginning to think the Twin Drive is indeed inside the cylindrical chest.Not only that,I think it is indeed exposed or connected to Setsuna to a certain level.My guess is to take advantage of any QBW-GNP amplifying effects,the 00Q being made for Innovator info is solidifying it a bit more.

But just a possibility,may not be the case necessarily.

I still do not understand the Innovator=Trailblazer thingy mentioned not too long ago.I mean suddenly it becomes a synonym for Innovator?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post

I think the receive feedback think is almost a given,infact the Ahead Simultron actually has that feature already,thats why it can only be piloted by a QBW user,the machine actually transmit the data through QBW to the pilot directly.

But yes,as RD said,Tiera has the ability to do that with Nadleeh and Seraphim.Anew [or Ribbons actually] did it too for a short while,when Gadess suddenly moved with the cockpit already open.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2010-03-24 at 12:18.

Tags
gundam 00 movie