Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-03-29, 00:25   Link #4081
Death Header
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Meh...I guess Harute having two pilots will grow on me down the road.

Blue beams...how curious....It also appears that the standard green GN Flags have two GN Drives too, there particle exhaust must be emitted somewhere else though.
Maybe the GN Flag that was shown to have 2 GN Drives were actually Graham's? The standard flags seem to be obscured during the screenshots from the trailer,so yea.
Old 2010-03-29, 03:29   Link #4082
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Meh...I guess Harute having two pilots will grow on me down the road.

Blue beams...how curious....It also appears that the standard green GN Flags have two GN Drives too, there particle exhaust must be emitted somewhere else though.
i don't know , marie teaming up with alle thing in s2 has still yet to grow on me and the S2 has long ended

I prefer alles to be going it alone as a pilot simply because i personally don't like the idea of couple piloting a MS and find it uncool but thats all for personal taste reasons. But as a mecha lover, two pilots for one gundam will be very interesting and probably more efficient so i can't wait to see how well the harute performs with two pilots and not just any pilots, two super soldiers even if i dislike their characters i do like how well they perform in a gundam very much which makes me more willing to overlook what i dislike about them.
Old 2010-03-29, 03:59   Link #4083
gekido666

Allelujah has the same hair gimmick again? not that i don't like it, it just feels odd he went back to his old gimmik (when Halle is in control, left eye is covered with his hair).
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 04:05   Link #4084
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
I'm not liking this whole two-seat Harute business. I shun it till I get a good reason why it's there.
So Allelujah and Marie can make out when they're bored.

No,seriously.Its good for morale[Not so for discipline though].Who knows,maybe they'll be linking their QBW for a squared reactionary time?LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
i didn't mean kill her but be able to agree with her about which tactics should be used during battles. So there is so assumption being made her about halle killing marie well none made by me anyway but i guess they have to come to agreement anyway about certain strategies.
Thats why you develop a teamwork bond in the training,so you'll know what to do when.Team cohesion must be built first.

But usually,the best thing is relegate different tasks to different people,that way.

I would LOL,If Allelujah and Marie fight over where to go though.

*Harute flying to a wall*

A:MOVE RIGHT MOVERIGHT!!!
M:NO WAY!!!!I WANT TO GO LEFT!!!!
A:RIGHT IS MUCH SAFER!!!!
M:THATS NOT FAIR,I COMPROMISED TO GO RIGHT LAST TIME!!!THIS TIME I WANT TO GO LEFT
A:........lets ask Hal and Soma.

Quote:
Thats true and gundams have also had two seater cockpits in some other series like the star gazor gundam. Whats interesting is that 4 personalties will be involved in piloting the harute so i like to see how that works out but perhaps maries wil hand over control to soma but its actually wierd thinking about it.
I dont think its that easy.Marie's personality isnt as unstable as Allelujah,who changes quite often[The Observers were not happy with Allelujah's unstable QBW changes,which implies its a strange anamoly].She can change but she changes in extreme traumatic situations and the change is often long lasting until the next traumatic event changes it again.

Allelujah by contrast changes and revert to/from Hallelujah quite often.And the change is often very temporary,Allelujah controls most of the time.

Quote:
Yeah, we all know that in the real world. But usually in Gundam, having two pilots comes with having two machines put together, 00 Raiser and what not. With Alle's resurrected QBW skills, he's probably able to handle the power of Harute with ease. I don't really see a reason for her to be in the cockpit along with Alle.

EDIT: I'm well aware that the Xamel from 0083 has two pilots.
Harute is developed from Arios and GN Archer,basically its just a combined force of each other.Soma handles the missles when she's mounted on Arios with GN Archer.Its also useful for one to just pilot while the other aims,that eases the job so to speak.

Its also useful because one can act as a spotter at certain times.Also,they may want to do the "higher thinking versus animalstic" combo again,just with Marie/Soma on the animal side.But thats just wild thinking on my part.

Trilobite has 2 pilots as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekido666 View Post
Allelujah has the same hair gimmick again? not that i don't like it, it just feels odd he went back to his old gimmik (when Halle is in control, left eye is covered with his hair).
The gimmick is a symbolism of Allelujah "possessing both personalities" inside of him,and which one he is "current on" now.He didnt have it in S2 because Hal was dead,so to speak until Trans-Am Burst revived him,so the symbolism was off to speak.The only other time when the symbolislm isnt on is when both of them are in control at the same time.

Now that Hal is back,the symbolism returning would not be surprising.
Old 2010-03-29, 04:11   Link #4085
gekido666

From the 2nd trailer we had, we hear Hallelujah shouting "what are you doing?!", i'd LOL if that was because he was pissed that Marie/Soma has done something herself on Harute

Really interested with this Descartes dude, especially knowing that he's a genuine Innovator, can't wait for more informations about him.
gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 04:18   Link #4086
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

I would LOL if Descartes turned out to be Ribbons in a new body.And Setsuna reacting was due to that revelation.Its certainly worth a "Ribonze Arrmarku!!!" moment.

Descartes:"I think [Ribbons],there I am [Ribbons]"

Who knows maybe they'll pull a Ocelot/Liquid act too.......

Man,that guy was my favorite philosopher......classic old school thinking all the way.[Yay dualism!!!]
Old 2010-03-29, 04:26   Link #4087
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

haha speaking of which ? i sure missed the gunslinging tricks ocelot used in snake eater those were also cool and i would have to agree with you that liquid ocelot is sick. I wonder wat happened to his english accent in mgs4?
?
Btw in response to your training statement about alle and marie, will those 2 be given enough time to train since it seems they just rejoined tolemy in the movie ?.

Also any guesses about the blue beams? is it possible for a particle beam to be blue? or is it a plasma beam as one of the gentlemen before said?. Also the colour of the beam doesn't match with the particles that the feds MS are emitting. But it still could be possible for them to fire a blue beam and we have yet to see what kind of beam those MS can fire. We know the gundams emit green particles but when compressed it turns into a purple beam. I also know a particle beam can be tuned to another colour.

I cannot wait to find out more about these beams
Old 2010-03-29, 04:32   Link #4088
kiak666

Speaking of Descartes, am I the only one who cringes when looking at his pilot suit. I swear, it looks likes he has huge tits when looking at the suit.
kiak666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 04:38   Link #4089
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
haha speaking of which ? i sure missed the gunslinging tricks ocelot used in snake eater those were also cool and i would have to agree with you that liquid ocelot is sick. I wonder wat happened to his english accent in mgs4?
?
Btw in response to your training statement about alle and marie, will those 2 be given enough time to train since it seems they just rejoined tolemy in the movie ?.

Also any guesses about the blue beams? is it possible for a particle beam to be blue? or is it a plasma beam as one of the gentlemen before said?. Also the colour of the beam doesn't match with the particles that the feds MS are emitting. But it still could be possible for them to fire a blue beam and we have yet to see what kind of beam those MS can fire. We know the gundams emit green particles but when compressed it turns into a purple beam. I also know a particle beam can be tuned to another colour.

I cannot wait to find out more about these beams
It could be the first non GN beams we have seen in this series,we have not seen any non GN beams yet.The only possible exception may be the plasma swords,which ironically is blue,but I'm not sure whether plasma falls under laser or beam weapons because plasma at first hearing reminds me of something that heats based,but I'm not expert on the matter.However,we know that the Plasma Swords were made from attempts at beam saber development by the blocs,so it may possibly be beam based afterall.

We have seen yellow-whitish conventional lasers though,from the Federation Ships as well as Memento Mori.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiak666 View Post
Speaking of Descartes, am I the only one who cringes when looking at his pilot suit. I swear, it looks likes he has huge tits when looking at the suit.
......it has not occured to me yet.I'll have to take another close look but I've not seen any,it its there I'm surprised I missed it if its as obvious as you say it is.

And usually..........I would not miss these things.
Old 2010-03-29, 05:41   Link #4090
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekido666 View Post
From the 2nd trailer we had, we hear Hallelujah shouting "what are you doing?!", i'd LOL if that was because he was pissed that Marie/Soma has done something herself on Harute
I actually think what you say may be correct and is a good guess so i would have to agree with you that it is a strong possbility that the reason why allelujah said " what are you doing?" is because of marie taken action on her own using harute.

I think its very reasonable to think that given the information we have and given the history of these characters as well.

Last edited by GundamMeisterLockon; 2010-03-29 at 08:24.
GundamMeisterLockon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 06:49   Link #4091
bio9205
Reborn

I don't know about you guys, but Harute is officially my favourite Gundam, ever. That cockpit arrangement is truly awesome, I love that Marie is co-piloting... Maybe she'll cover up Allelujah's mistakes if he makes any in the movie. I hope not.

I love the new GN Flag as well. Can't wait for it.
bio9205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 12:36   Link #4092
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6
It was Mizushima who confirmed verbally that Descartes is a genuine Innovator.

People are making fun of the fact that Mizushima said that Graham will do a lot of things in the movie, but he doesn't appear at all in the new trailer, lol

The report that the real body of Tieria is Regene is just someone's crack guess, please get over it There was also someone saying that it's Feldt who was with Billy. Well that's probably an understandable mistake. Now another rumor is pretty interesting, but people don't verify it because they think the battle clips moved too fast - they are saying that Descartes' machine transforms and has bits/fangs.
Well,there you go.More confirmation that Descartes is a genuine Innovator.
Old 2010-03-29, 14:09   Link #4093
Akuma_Blade
Last "Real Robot" Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Akuma_Blade
1- If all Innovators (except "originally human" Innovators) have anti aging trait, Descartes maybe first genuine Innovator/Innovade because he's have older body than others.

2- I still believe, we're still not see enemy faction's real potential. By logically, Earth Federation still have limits. If they're have really strong force, not have only ace. By other meaning, only Decartes and his MA maybe will be a blindfold for hiding "real threat" (Remember Zeta Gundam episode 32) and possibly it's top secret Jovian army, not Earth Federation.

3- 00I's blue-white colored GN Drive Mobile Suits will be appear and "Awakening of Trailblazer" maybe not a Final Chapter
Akuma_Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 14:32   Link #4094
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

If i remember correctly , according to a interview with the director, The new character is refereed to as a "new pilot"so maybe thats all descartes is, just a pilot and isn't a master mind type villan like ribbons and who knows he could be the type of guy who gets his thrills in battles like ali al sarchez type of guy with the way he brags about the power of a innovator to kathy in the trailer.
Old 2010-03-29, 15:25   Link #4095
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akuma_Blade View Post
1- If all Innovators (except "originally human" Innovators) have anti aging trait, Descartes maybe first genuine Innovator/Innovade because he's have older body than others.

2- I still believe, we're still not see enemy faction's real potential. By logically, Earth Federation still have limits. If they're have really strong force, not have only ace. By other meaning, only Decartes and his MA maybe will be a blindfold for hiding "real threat" (Remember Zeta Gundam episode 32) and possibly it's top secret Jovian army, not Earth Federation.

3- 00I's blue-white colored GN Drive Mobile Suits will be appear and "Awakening of Trailblazer" maybe not a Final Chapter
What 00I blue-white MS colored GN Drive Mobile Suits?

Are you talking about ESF colored GN-XIIIs?

I for one like Descartes's pilot suit, huge non existent boobies or not.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 15:32   Link #4096
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
What 00I blue-white MS colored GN Drive Mobile Suits?

Are you talking about ESF colored GN-XIIIs?

I for one like Descartes's pilot suit, huge non existent boobies or not.
He's talking about the 1 Gundams seen in 00I.
Old 2010-03-29, 15:35   Link #4097
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
He's talking about the 1 Gundams seen in 00I.
Those things are purple and white...

And where was it said those will appear in the movie?
Old 2010-03-29, 16:11   Link #4098
GundamFan

I have been looking at the pictures has anyone heard anything other than the GN Flags vs. Qan T. The reason I'm asking is because that the wierd blueish purple beam that people have been speculating was used by aliens can be seen blasting them. Also I know some have speculated that the GN Flag might use some sort of linear gun the first picture I have show them using what looks traditional GN weaponary.
I also had a question does anyone know where this new trailer is online yet?
http://gigazine.jp/img/2010/03/28/ta...0_movie_26.jpg
http://gigazine.jp/img/2010/03/28/ta...0_movie_27.jpg
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-29, 17:16   Link #4099
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Ya know, now they don't look so bluish anymore...they seem more purple. Idk how I saw blue before, but now I see purple...
Old 2010-03-29, 21:55   Link #4100
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Another thing that has me in contemplation is Louise in pain, as the trailer shows. It was said at the end of season 2 her ailment was cured by the TA-Burst. So why is she in pain again? Something related to her ultralow QBW?

Tags
gundam 00 movie