Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-04-26, 09:03   Link #4601
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
How is it flawed? It cuts, it's a melee weapon, so it has elements of the beam saber. It may not be one, but it's part of the family of melee/cutting weapons.

Who cares if Cherudim didn't have a beam saber, it didn't need one, as proven in the final battle with Revive, he made due just fine with out it. Zabanya will as well, being more advanced. Now, whether it will have a beam saber, or GN Pistol with a cutting blade is still up in the air. All the other Gundams have their original weapons from the first line arts and footage. It could be that Zabanya's main weapons was changed from pistols, to rifles.
My point is that because the beam sabers didn't make it to the transition between the Dynames and Cherudim, it wouldn't surprise me if the pistols didn't make it to the Zabanya. As it is, the beam sabers are far more of a staple of its line than the pistols are, being on three of the four machines of its lineage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamMeisterLockon View Post
Did the Gn sniper on zabanays right hand take a hit with a blue beam? Looks like the sniper got shot out of zabanyas hand and then that sniper was replaced with another sniper/bit. Happening so fast , can someone slow the gif down preety plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_s_6 View Post
It got shot, but it didn't look like it was replaced. Here I made it 10x slower at 1 second per frame:

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9949/45118740.gif

Are my eyes fooling me, or was that Descartes' machine at the end...?! He's a friendly?! EDIT: Oh wait, it looks like Harute.
It got shot at, but the beam didn't hit. Otherwise the rifle would've exploded. So its just a miss, one that's hard to see considering how fast the scene is playing out.
Old 2010-04-26, 09:08   Link #4602
solidvanz
Special Operative

For those people who unable to watch it on niconico video:
Old 2010-04-26, 09:34   Link #4603
ZetranWW3

I hope that I'm not mistaken this time

Harute cannon(not really suprising though)

Though I wonder why the wing need to spark like that

Now this one interesting GNX-IV Wing/shield and it's GN Field?

ZetranWW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 09:38   Link #4604
Sander RX

This new GN-X(try to halt the video at 0:14 to see the face) looks like that GN-X Gundam fanart from a while back.
Sander RX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 10:12   Link #4605
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

We need to see more 00 Qan[T] in action! So far we only get to see it deploying its Sword bits...
Old 2010-04-26, 10:19   Link #4606
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

the gnx 5 has binders like the 00 risor

and man where is those blue beams coming from i am dieing to know, I did think that maybe the blue beams were coming from the GNX but i am sure looking at this trailer , we can rule that out so thats a point 4 the alien team, woo hoo.

jesus i am so excited i can't think straight, i think i am gonna comment further on this once i have stopped having nosebleeds over that gnx.

thanks mike,solid and zetran 4 the gundam content

Last edited by GundamMeisterLockon; 2010-04-26 at 10:42.
GundamMeisterLockon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 10:25   Link #4607
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetranWW3 View Post
I hope that I'm not mistaken this time

Harute cannon(not really suprising though)

Though I wonder why the wing need to spark like that
It's firing. Ever play shmup type game like Gradius or something? Just like that.
Old 2010-04-26, 10:54   Link #4608
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
You know, help me out here in the memory department............but didnt at some point like one month ago or whatever that Mizushima said something about those "blue particle suits from 00I are going to appear in the movie"?

Well............they are blue GN Particles in this trailer......

Also, I can't believe we've reached 231 pages. It just seems like yesterday when mike made the topic after the new suits are annonced.
Old 2010-04-26, 11:23   Link #4609
Setsuna_F.Seiei
Mokyo kuchiki suru

Send a message via MSN to Setsuna_F.Seiei
mmm Really liked this new trailer altough we would like to have a HD one
but well Zabaniya kick ass
i'm also wonderin' why when trying to shoot the beams Harut's wings start to sparkle ...
concerning Raphael i'm getting pretty sick just looking at the same thing altough the trailer is new there's nothing really interesting about it
I'm wondering why we can't get to see more about 00Q ! i'm guessing they're letting the best for the last
Setsuna_F.Seiei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 11:58   Link #4610
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
You know, help me out here in the memory department............but didnt at some point like one month ago or whatever that Mizushima said something about those "blue particle suits from 00I are going to appear in the movie"?

Well............they are blue GN Particles in this trailer......

Also, I can't believe we've reached 231 pages. It just seems like yesterday when mike made the topic after the new suits are annonced.
First time I've heard of anything like that.
Old 2010-04-26, 12:36   Link #4611
Yavie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Maybe the aliens will turn out be energy based lifeforms that communicate telephaticaly
Yes, it seems very obvious at least to me that the GN-particles are the aliens. The Innovators will be human hosts for the parasitic aliens. This is the truth of why Louise is suffering from GN-cancer. The red GN-particles simply cannot sustain themselves in a human body but the green ones can. Jupiter is unable to sustain life as we know it. An energy based lifeform however could explain the existence of sentient life there.
Yavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 12:40   Link #4612
JC...
I am a Pie

Louis is having a baby O_o oh well at least she looks hot.
JC... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 13:18   Link #4613
Death Header
*Graphic Designer

0:16

What in the world is that incredibly fast unit? Seems like an upgraded version of Susanowo or something.
Old 2010-04-26, 13:26   Link #4614
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yavie View Post
Yes, it seems very obvious at least to me that the GN-particles are the aliens. The Innovators will be human hosts for the parasitic aliens. This is the truth of why Louise is suffering from GN-cancer. The red GN-particles simply cannot sustain themselves in a human body but the green ones can. Jupiter is unable to sustain life as we know it. An energy based lifeform however could explain the existence of sentient life there.
like the sound of energy based lifeforms
Old 2010-04-26, 13:26   Link #4615
Urei
Star Designer
*Graphic Designer

I'm simply amazed at how much speed and mobility those units posses. I can't recall ever seeing anything as fast as what I've witnessed here.

AD 2314 Mobile Suit Gundam 00
~A wakening of the Trailblazer~

Urei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 13:30   Link #4616
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urei View Post
I'm simply amazed at how much speed and mobility those units posses. I can't recall ever seeing anything as fast as what I've witnessed here.
I think the scenes might of been sped up there, but i am not a expert, so perhaps someone who does have knowledge on this kind of thing can step up and add his /her thoughts.

Last edited by GundamMeisterLockon; 2010-04-26 at 13:53.
GundamMeisterLockon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 14:14   Link #4617
GundamFan

The way the GN-X4 was moving and the GN Field that it's shield can make I'm wondering if the design might not be partly based of the GNZ line we know from Superbia data that they had already started developing the GN-X4 before they got Veda but I'm thinking they might have made some modifications to the design once they got CB and access to Veda.

Last edited by GundamFan; 2010-04-26 at 15:20.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 14:32   Link #4618
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

GN-X 5? What?
Old 2010-04-26, 15:23   Link #4619
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
GN-X 5? What?
Sorry I was in a hurry I was referring to the GN-X IV and thanks for letting me know RD.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-26, 17:29   Link #4620
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Oh I like the GN-XIV's GN Shield/Field. Seems to be like the GN Defense Rod, but on a much bigger scale, enough to cover the whole front side of the suit.

Really wish they wouldn't beat around bush, and just show the purple particle blasts, and nothing else. But that's marketing I guess. Keeps us fans guessing where and what they're coming from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Header View Post
0:16

What in the world is that incredibly fast unit? Seems like an upgraded version of Susanowo or something.
The new line of GN Flags, it was said back in the Neo-Hed 00V entry that the ESF was going to adopt the Masurao series into new mass production units.

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2010-04-26 at 17:42.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam 00 movie