AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-05-18, 07:23   Link #5001
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

If the enemies of mankind are the disease, then Tieria is the cure?

... alright I better stop now before I get wonky...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 07:30   Link #5002
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Pretty much. Well, maybe one can see it that way as Raphael doing the healing lol.

Upon looking at my sig, I'd realized that the Qan[T] blue when compared with 00 and Exia is awfully much much darker, it sort of breaks with the pattern a bit.

I'm not sure why, whether its actually like that or whether the different sources is a factor. [00Q is taken from a magazine scan, 00 and Exia's from the main site]

But even so.........it shouldnt be that dark would it, if they're suppose to be the same color? Unless they arent, because 00Q's blue in this pic is starting to match Sadalsuud dark bloue more so than Exia.

So, I was hoping somebody can further verify it for me. Is 00Q suppose to be this dark blue? Or whether the different source is affecting the actual color comparison between 00Q and 00/Exia.

The red color tone from the feet is more or less the same. So that adds another thought to my brain whether its suppose to be a different tone blue or the same one, since the same red feet makes it seem like the different sources isnt an issue and that it is actually much darker blue than 00/Exia.

It may look minor in the sig, but I own a larger copy of the image and its much more noticeable then.

The color looks much more similar in Lowegear's avatar but that picture is based on the Designer Color version, which uses lighter colors in general not the final Anime Color version.
Old 2010-05-18, 07:33   Link #5003
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Idk...always seemed like a light blue to me.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 07:45   Link #5004
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

With the Designer Colors, yes but with Final Lineart the colors seem much darker in contrast with Exia/00.
Old 2010-05-18, 07:50   Link #5005
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
With the Designer Colors, yes but with Final Lineart the colors seem much darker in contrast with Exia/00.
Well, it seems just as dark as the Exia and 00 from what I saw at MAHQ, seems normal to me.
Old 2010-05-18, 07:51   Link #5006
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
perhaps the trial system also implement on raphael also?
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 07:52   Link #5007
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
It seems darker to me btw in your sig, i like how the risor binders transparent so that we are able to see the two gn drives mounted on its shoulders,thats a nice touch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
I believe a trial system was also mentioned in one of mikes translations. But wouldn't trial system work on units that are connected to veda?. So what use would a trial system be if the enemies don't have machines connected to veda or then again maybe they do. Or who knows maybe tieria will activate trial system once the final battle is over and disable all war machines including the gundams as well.

Last edited by GundamMeisterLockon; 2010-05-18 at 08:07.
GundamMeisterLockon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-18, 07:53   Link #5008
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duotiga View Post
The Trail System isn't unfathomable enough.
Old 2010-05-19, 02:06   Link #5009
jonli
JONLIの憂'

Quote:
Originally Posted by console65 View Post
It's funny. "Raphael" means "God heals". He's an Archangel known for his benign nature.

Tieria ain't going to be doing much healing in Raphael Gundam with all the artillery it has.
Maybe it's more metaphorical. "Heal the world" by force and fire.

But I do agree with the nanomachine thing. Although it's been done in Turn A, it'll probably be a more exaggerated version here. Since the 00 can turn into particles, they can probably particlize parts and beam it to the damaged Raphael and repair it that way.
jonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 07:08   Link #5010
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Hm...aside from being able to regenerate limbs (or even more), what other new ability could Raphael possibly end up possessing?

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2010-05-19 at 08:08.
Old 2010-05-19, 07:33   Link #5011
Butagami

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Hm...aside from being able to regenerate limbs (or even more), what other new ability could Raphael posses?
The ability to create a flock of naked tieria-illusions to freak out enemy pilots
Old 2010-05-19, 07:38   Link #5012
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Hm...aside from being able to regenerate limbs (or even more), what other new ability could Raphael posses?
Sigh.......I really don't know where people are getting this regenerating limbs thing. At least quantisation manipulated spacetime rather than create something out of nothing.

Not to mention the superadvanced nanotechnology needed to even do such a thing which the AD universe isn't even showed to close to having. Quantisation at least is semi possible because of the link between spacetime and gravity, and at least it's a bit of mysterious phenomena with the Twin Drive. [not that I'm a big fan of Quantisation either]

Then again, who knows what they're gonna pull.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2010-05-19 at 08:01.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 07:58   Link #5013
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Where are people getting it?

Simple.

It's called "SPECULATION".

It's that thing were people use their minds to think about what could possibly be, or not be. A lot of people do it.
Old 2010-05-19, 08:07   Link #5014
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:

Simple.

It's that thing were people use their minds to think about what could possibly be, or not be. A lot of people do it.
The thing is, he didn't sound like he's speculating, but saying it as the fact.
Old 2010-05-19, 08:09   Link #5015
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:

Simple.

There is a difference between reasonable speculation (ex. Raphael hiding a second MS based on precedence from Virtue and Seravee) and pulling stuff out of thin air (like Raphael regenerating limbs). The fact that your speculation was worded as if it was a confirmed fact makes it more irksome imho.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-19, 08:10   Link #5016
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
The thing is, he didn't sound like he's speculating, but saying it as the fact.
Wait, who sounded like it was a fact? Me or Sonic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
There is a difference between reasonable speculation (ex. Raphael hiding a second MS based on precedence from Virtue and Seravee) and pulling stuff out of thin air (like Raphael regenerating limbs). The fact that your speculation was worded as if it was a confirmed fact makes it more irksome imho.
I was just merely putting in my 2 cents on Raphael's name, which could lead to what the new ability is. I never once went out and made it sound like it was solid, written in stone, fact.

Sorry to have "irked" people. I'll keep my speculations to a minimum next time.

So anyway, I was thinking about what the new GN Flags' model number might be. So far I've come up with GNVS and GNSVMS. The latter seems a bit too long to me though.

Last edited by GN0010 Nosferatu; 2010-05-19 at 08:51.
Old 2010-05-19, 09:55   Link #5017
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Was talking about this statement:
Quote:
Didn't realize it was yours.
Old 2010-05-19, 10:23   Link #5018
Butagami

Maybe Tieria will be able to do the GN-shadowclone jutsu, now that he's controlling Veda. Then one tieria could control the main Raphael, and another one the second suit. or maybe a small army of tieria's (and maybe some regene's)
Old 2010-05-19, 11:07   Link #5019
Death Header
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Sigh.......I really don't know where people are getting this regenerating limbs thing. At least quantisation manipulated spacetime rather than create something out of nothing.

Not to mention the superadvanced nanotechnology needed to even do such a thing which the AD universe isn't even showed to close to having. Quantisation at least is semi possible because of the link between spacetime and gravity, and at least it's a bit of mysterious phenomena with the Twin Drive. [not that I'm a big fan of Quantisation either]
The fact that quantization is possible due to innovators/GN Twin Drives shows us that it is possible to manipulate GN particles for repairing/healing as well. For example, if GN Drives could make things dissappear/re-appear as well as heal people, then it's not really far-fetched to say that it could be used for nano-machines as well.

Then again, it's only a 2 year skip between the show and the movie so it's not plausible to say that regenerative limbs are possible using GN tech
Old 2010-05-19, 11:57   Link #5020
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Header View Post
The fact that quantization is possible due to innovators/GN Twin Drives shows us that it is possible to manipulate GN particles for repairing/healing as well. For example, if GN Drives could make things dissappear/re-appear as well as heal people, then it's not really far-fetched to say that it could be used for nano-machines as well.

Then again, it's only a 2 year skip between the show and the movie so it's not plausible to say that regenerative limbs are possible using GN tech
Making things re-appear still doesn't create something out of nothing. GN Particles for all their magical abilities still does not do that. And to suggest the Raphael, a non Twin Drive suit to do that is even more absurd. What your talking about here is using small things to repair a big thing out of nothing and when you lose material, when its blasted everywhere, its pretty hard to do that.

At least GN Particles healing people involved using biological mutation to amplify something that is already naturally possible, even then we never actually have seen people regenerate limbs visually or re-grow organs just recover from diseases biologically.

Repairing mobile suits on the other hand, require actual replacements of material since the GN mobile suits do not even have a hint of the ability to repair itself. Teleportation at least involves using an element to manipulate spacetime that at the end of the day is still just moving around from one place to another using an energy to get you there, your just manipulating the spacetime around you [which isn't really that absurd when you have the ability to manipulate gravity]. Regenerating robotic limbs mid battle on the other hand is literally magical at its strongest point. Even the nano machines are finite and are prone to destruction.

Quote:
Sorry to have "irked" people. I'll keep my speculations to a minimum next time.
Nothing wrong with speculating, I mean I do it all the time too. Its just that one has to be careful with the language as sometimes it may be written to sound like a fact. I usually try my best when I'm speculating to make it sound like I am.

And sometimes, its usually good to make it reasonable too or precedent based with some hint evidence. For example, speculating that 00Q's Bits have the ability to Quantized around [as much as I would really hate to see that happen] is fair because we have some precedent in the form that 00R has the ability to Quantized around and 00Q is confirmed to have the Twin Drive like it.

Saying that Raphael have a the nanomachine regeneration ability akin to that of Turn A [which is really non-precedented and very very well............hax for a non Twin Drive suit] on the other hand is not.

I mean, nothing wrong with a short mention and all. We all have those crazy ideas from time to time. But sometimes they can get out of hand, occasionally.

Quote:
So anyway, I was thinking about what the new GN Flags' model number might be. So far I've come up with GNVS and GNSVMS. The latter seems a bit too long to me though.
I have a feeling that its going to be another play on the GN-X designation, since that's what Susanowo/ Masurao used. But who knows, maybe they'll try out something new.

I'm more interested in a possible name actually, or whether it will have the word Flag at all. The Ahead for example, is essentially a full GN Tieren and it dropped its Tieren name. Not to mention, the Flag is a symbol of Union's military strength and for the sake of international neutrality may decide to drop the word "Flag" from it altogether.

Ekisubo was an awesome name. How can a Japanese pronunciation of the word "expo" be so..........awesome? Too bad that's not the name.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2010-05-19 at 12:25.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam 00 movie