Elo the Blue
Mama there goes that man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonli View Post
Oh my, Andrei looks like such a tool.
That's because he is a tool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urei View Post
It's going to be one hell of a fight. Also, it's going to be the very first Innovator vs Innovator fight. Eh, can't wait .
Can't wait either. Descartes FTW!
Old 2010-08-07, 19:26   Link #6182
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
Just to make it ontopic again, I have a strange feeling that CB may have some trouble with the ESF this time around with the GN-X IV finally having the strength equal to a Gundam and the Braves are even meant to be the successors of them mean that they may even be stronger. But then again, if the fight between them is temporary and they'd force to fight the ELS together, than that strength would be VERY helpful indeed. I wonder where Setsuna is going to have the time to fight Descartes with all this stuff going on, our long awaited Innovator vs Innovator battle.
I wouldn't count on that as much as they may talk up the ESF new suits all you have to do is look at name of the movie to see which suit's going to be top dog it's called Gundam 00: A wakening of the Trailblazer not Brave : A wakening of the Trailblazer or GN-XIV: A wakening of the Trailblazer. Now if they don't have to fight the Gundams the ESF 2 new paper tigers will probably end up looking better then previous models they have used.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 19:59   Link #6183
BurningChaos

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningChaos View Post
Just curious, At the part where Sumeragi told CB that "This is the last mission left to us by our forecomers", Whom they are referring to as forecomers?
EDIT: http://translate.google.com/translat...&sl=auto&tl=en

Is that Setsuna in the 3rd row in right side?

=.="...Please answer my questions
BurningChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 20:03   Link #6184
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidvanz View Post
Latest Mizushima interview article (text & pictures): http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/4922047/
So...no one translated this, anyone care to?

Or is it filled with non-interesting news that isn't really "news" or noteworthy?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-07, 23:46   Link #6185
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009

Not really a movie topic but, the complete Memorial Box will be out in August 27th including a better quality of the Trailblazer, I think.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 00:12   Link #6186
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I wouldn't count on that as much as they may talk up the ESF new suits all you have to do is look at name of the movie to see which suit's going to be top dog it's called Gundam 00: A wakening of the Trailblazer not Brave : A wakening of the Trailblazer or GN-XIV: A wakening of the Trailblazer. Now if they don't have to fight the Gundams the ESF 2 new paper tigers will probably end up looking better then previous models they have used.

As I said, they'll definitely fight the Gundams, but it may well happen that their strength will later be used for a united cause. Similar to the Break Pillar incident where they're all fighting each other at first them ending up ighting together because of the sudden turn of events.

00Q will most likely be tog dog, but CB's more
conventional suits are already feeling the heat with the other two's developement being more
limited than the developement given to 00Q.

It should also be noted that if that If they named the show GN IV or Brave then people will be confused, not to mention the lack of a Gundam name.
Old 2010-08-08, 04:31   Link #6187
ZeddNL

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
So...no one translated this, anyone care to?

Or is it filled with non-interesting news that isn't really "news" or noteworthy?
http://translate.google.nl/translate...2F&sl=ja&tl=en

Ofc it is not perfect but I can't see many real important things.
ZeddNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 04:44   Link #6188
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeddNL View Post
http://translate.google.nl/translate...2F&sl=ja&tl=en

Ofc it is not perfect but I can't see many real important things.
Yeah, nothing special, but thank you for giving it a go.

The wait commences once more...
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 08:02   Link #6189
GundamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
As I said, they'll definitely fight the Gundams, but it may well happen that their strength will later be used for a united cause. Similar to the Break Pillar incident where they're all fighting each other at first them ending up ighting together because of the sudden turn of events.
Possibly then again who knows.

Quote:
00Q will most likely be tog dog, but CB's more
conventional suits are already feeling the heat with the other two's developement being more
limited than the developement given to 00Q.
From what we have seen so far niether Zabanya nor Harute actaul performance seems to be suffering from a lack of development the Braves on the other hand seem to be getting there asses kick pretty bad by the guys with the purple beam weapons.

Quote:
It should also be noted that if that If they named the show GN IV or Brave then people will be confused, not to mention the lack of a Gundam name.
Yeah I'm aware of that and what I was trying to allude to is that the Gundams are the brand mecha it's Bandai bread and butter so I wouldn't be expecting to much from the mass production suits.
Old 2010-08-08, 12:49   Link #6190
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

We have a potential of six Original GN Drives in the movie, but we have one unaccounted for. Interesting to see where its used and/or what happened to it.
Old 2010-08-08, 13:44   Link #6191
Death Header
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Just to make it ontopic again, I have a strange feeling that CB may have some trouble with the ESF this time around with the GN-X IV finally having the strength equal to a Gundam and the Braves are even meant to be the successors of them mean that they may even be stronger.
Wouldn't recent tech advancements indicate that the GUndams are still stronger than the GN-X 4s in the first place?
Old 2010-08-08, 13:58   Link #6192
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Header View Post
Wouldn't recent tech advancements indicate that the GUndams are still stronger than the GN-X 4s in the first place?
Bar 00Q, the line is blurred actually. Harute and Zabanya has been commented by Mizushima as of having much more limited technological development due to them re-using Cherudim and Arios's frames, although they will get a firepower increase only comes mostly from their newer weapons (more like squeezing as much as raw power as they can, probably why they both look so heavy weapon intensive than their predecessor's GNHW forms). Celestial Being does not have enough resources to developed them (as much as they would want to in a less stressful condition) as they are focusing their primary top development effort on 00 Quanta, who is getting most of the focus as well as a newly develop frame, so Zabanya and Harute's lineage lesser developement are sort of cutbacks.

So most of the good stuff actually goes to 00Q as the only new 100% completely new mech (that we know of thus far) that they developed themselves. The other two not only does not have the advanced Twin Drive, but their technological advances as MS frames are more limited than usual. So there you get it, the technological gap between Exia line and the other two that started to gap in S2 now gaps even further.

The ESF is getting closer as well. Not only possessing Veda, they possess the Innovator mech technology that they did not have before and the GN-X IV incorporates this in its mass production form. Celestial Being is in a much worst position than before since they have very limited resources left to them, while the ESF are making more advances while having a larger resource pool.

The GN-X IV profile says that it has bridge the mass production performance gap that existed before and has the strength equal to a Gundam. I reckon personally its not really equal either Zabanya or Harute but really really close.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2010-08-08 at 14:11.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 15:58   Link #6193
GundamFan

I still can't see them making the GN-X IV even close to the any of the Gundams in terms of power. Of course they also have thrown around phrases along the lines of power of a Gundam before both in the anime with GN-X and the supplemental material relating to the Ahead and niether of those suits ever measured up on screen and watch this will be more of the same.
Old 2010-08-08, 16:45   Link #6194
MasterX25
Celestial Beings No.1 Fan
*Author

Wait. I don't remember the EF possessing Veda. Didn't the CB move it from the planetary base before the EF discovered it?
And yes, the EF technology is catching up dramatically especially after obtaining the Innovator technology which is on par with the Gundams.
MasterX25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 16:59   Link #6195
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
See, it amuses me that when people think "extraterrestrial" they think aliens. Keep in mind the Jupiter ship floated back to Earth... that ship can be considered "extraterrestrial". If it was something that was developed around Jupiter, then it's safe to say that it is "outside of Earth" therefore extraterrestrial and not alien.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-08, 17:22   Link #6196
GundamMeisterLockon
Lock N Load

Developed by who? The same scientists who built the gn drives? So another scam staged by aeolia if that turns out to be the case.
Old 2010-08-08, 17:23   Link #6197
MasterX25
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
See, it amuses me that when people think "extraterrestrial" they think aliens. Keep in mind the Jupiter ship floated back to Earth... that ship can be considered "extraterrestrial". If it was something that was developed around Jupiter, then it's safe to say that it is "outside of Earth" therefore extraterrestrial and not alien.
Yea but remember that everyone on board that expedition ship is dead. And also the new GN drive was made at Jupiter so I suspect the CB went to that station to make it.
Old 2010-08-08, 17:42   Link #6198
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I still can't see them making the GN-X IV even close to the any of the Gundams in terms of power. Of course they also have thrown around phrases along the lines of power of a Gundam before both in the anime with GN-X and the supplemental material relating to the Ahead and niether of those suits ever measured up on screen and watch this will be more of the same.
why not? the GNZ series was already strong enough to overpower the Gundams. There were several instances where an innovator unit overpowered a Gundam, Reborns managed to pull a draw with 00 God raiser...Graham also manged to put up a very good fight against it... If the ESF posses the data from the innovator units and their battles it's not far fetched that their new units can match and maybe even surpass a Gundam. I bet Graham's Brave is more powerful than Lockon or Allelujah's machines, TDS and all...

Anyways, I had a theory about the movie's plot, I think that Setsuna will "die", and his consciousness will merge with 00 Quanta...
Old 2010-08-08, 18:12   Link #6199
MasterX25
*Author

Nah lame. Everyone wants setsuna x marina. And yes, Reborns was superior than the 00 in most aspects. But that was because the CB were losing resource and funds to produce superior units.
And wtf? Brave is better than Lockons' and Allelujahs' suits? no way. have you seen their evil eyes and mega ultra uber spam?
Old 2010-08-08, 18:26   Link #6200
yurifanboy

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterX25 View Post
Nah lame. Everyone wants setsuna x marina. And yes, Reborns was superior than the 00 in most aspects. But that was because the CB were losing resource and funds to produce superior units.
And wtf? Brave is better than Lockons' and Allelujahs' suits? no way. have you seen their evil eyes and mega ultra uber spam?

Such a blanket generalization unless you were saying this facetiously. Clearly, they would not have put this in the trailer if "everybody" wanted setsuna and marina. There seem to be enough of the fandom that have another preference.
yurifanboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam 00 movie