AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-29, 00:48   Link #641
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I ate the cake, now i don't have it anymore D:

A whole Tv series for Reload this Page Black ★ Rock Shooter please....
Old 2010-07-29, 02:22   Link #642
Kudryavka

Hey guys, the DVD will include a stop motion animation (that smells of Tim Burton, dat face XD) and a remix of the song sung by Joe Hahn!! Yay, only a few more days until Megami is released!

Anyone here get Hobby Japan? Maybe you could post some piccys?
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 04:21   Link #643
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eisdrache View Post
It's when Mato puts the scarf on Yomi, #1 with her eyes closed and #2 with Yomi looking at Mato with those eyes that make me melt right away ;_; It doesn't have to be animated.
So if I understand you correctly you want me to take the part where Mato has her eyes closed and combine it with the part where Yomi has her eyes open. How's this?

Also, here are some animated ones:

Old 2010-07-29, 07:00   Link #644
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
So if I understand you correctly you want me to take the part where Mato has her eyes closed and combine it with the part where Yomi has her eyes open. How's this?

Also, here are some animated ones:

Old 2010-07-29, 07:21   Link #645
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninryu View Post
my yuri senses are tingling. >:3 what about my request?
Oh sorry. Did you edit it into one of your posts? >_<

Can you post it again, I'm terribad at noticing edits.
Old 2010-07-29, 08:03   Link #646
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:

I meant two different scenes where Yomi has her eyes closed first and about a second later she opens them ;_;

But this one is absolutely adorable
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 08:07   Link #647
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

gomen, Felix. I said
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninryu View Post
Felix, what about the close up at Mato's face when she rides on the bike?
ninryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 08:44   Link #648
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

How close up? Its actually pretty close up already, compared to the actual scene where the full bike, street and buildings appear. I kept it at just enough so you can tell she's riding a bike.

Well, I have no problem with making another (though it may look a little perverted ).

It may not look like it but (like many many others) I've edited the background so it won't move around. To save time I'm using a very destructive method of doing it that requires tweaks after resizing, so can you describe just how zoomed in you want it?

Quote:
I meant two different scenes where Yomi has her eyes closed first and about a second later she opens them ;_;
I are confuseled~ So, you want a signature where she opens and closes her eyes, yes?
Old 2010-07-29, 09:29   Link #649
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

hmm some how i have the urge to see BRS blushing...............i dunno why but sometimes my urges comes out wanting some random stuff
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 09:37   Link #650
kaiX1

may i use this on another forums ;D
kaiX1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 09:38   Link #651
ChibiAnon

Here are my thoughts!

At first when I watched it I was hyped, I liked it and taught it was good but it left me wanting for more(A tv series naow!). The "choppy" animation between the real world and the other world felt weird but it made sense and flowed easily after another viewing or two. I had to watch it again to catch some details that I missed and I found that the ova grew on me. The last time I watched it and was really paying attention I concluded that this was an amazing piece of work! I think this is one of those anime where you have where you have to digest and rewatch. Reading up on some good blogs and discussions also helped me get the most out of the ova.

There were minor details like that scene with Strength moving on the cliff foreshadowed Yuu marching into Mato's and Yomi's relationship. At the beginning(1:09-1:15) of the ova BRS had one scar and at the end she has two. And how about those chess patterns in Mato's house that resembled the other world. Maybe Mato's mom is an interior designer cause she does look like the artsy type.

The battle scenes were awesome and did require a re-watch for the detail. The daily friendship of Mato and Yomi were adorably sweet and when it reached the turning point to the dramatic bits it was handled really well and you really feel for Yomi and Mato. I think people were expecting a more manly anime when Its actually kinda girly. The bgm was great and really did put a nice touch to every scene. The voice acting was top notch and really brought out the emotions of the characters. Both animation and sound did very well to bring out the innocence of the girls and made them really cute. Bluray Version get! And how about those Sailor Fukus!

Im currently going with the theory about the "other world" being the future and the the real world being the present/past. When Mato and BRS fuse together I think thats the beginning of the journey to save Yomi and when BRS defeated Dead Master that was the end. Maybe future shows of the BRS project would show what happens in BRS's journey to save Yomi. I also think that BRS and Mato meeting was because of two wishes; one from Mato and the other from Yomi (remember the blank text msg) to be together again. As for the ending after the credits maybe Yu is just dreaming or the time really is set after Yomi being saved.

All in all I have to say that this seemingly short ova had a lot of heart and a lot of punch packed into it. I recommend a more than once viewing. I love the animation and story even more now than when I first watched it.

Also does anyone else love the ed song? I keep playing it over and over and it seems that the guy GOM also sang a cover for the BRS song! BravHeart
B★RS Cover

And here's some english covers of B★RS done by feb (Couldn't find a youtube vid but the eng lyrics are in the nico nico vid). Here's neko's version;really rockin. luschka ver is pretty nice.

Anyway I tried listening to the english versions of the BRS song as if Yomi and Mato were singing to B★RS or to each other which is pretty interesting especially since the translation varies a bit.
ChibiAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 09:47   Link #652
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
hmm some how i have the urge to see BRS blushing...............i dunno why but sometimes my urges comes out wanting some random stuff
Old 2010-07-29, 09:51   Link #653
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
I are confuseled~ So, you want a signature where she opens and closes her eyes, yes?
Sorry if it was that confusing ;_; Actually I wanted two non-animated signatures, one with eyes closed and one with her eyes open and then decide which one to use later (or be bold and take both). You pretty much made the 2nd one already.
Old 2010-07-29, 09:56   Link #654
ChibiAnon

Here's some more info and pics on the Limited blu-ray edition

http://neko-pan.net/2010/07/gsc-blac...petit-preview/

"DVD and Blu-ray limited edition extras include; Illustrations of Huke & Matsuo Yuusuke (character designer) Nendoroid Petit Storyboard of B ★ RS and Dead Master. Regular editions of the DVD and Blu-ray include a booklet of colour illustrations by Huke & Matsuo Yuusuke (36 pages). Along with a video trailer of B ★ RS short stop-motion video (30 seconds long) and the making-of the stop motion video (13 mins long)."
ChibiAnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 09:57   Link #655
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiX1 View Post

may i use this on another forums ;D
Was already claimed by Kismet-chan.
Old 2010-07-29, 09:58   Link #656
Tsumugi~
"This guy are sick."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiAnon View Post
Here's some more info and pics on the Limited blu-ray edition

http://neko-pan.net/2010/07/gsc-blac...petit-preview/

"DVD and Blu-ray limited edition extras include; Illustrations of Huke & Matsuo Yuusuke (character designer) Nendoroid Petit Storyboard of B ★ RS and Dead Master. Regular editions of the DVD and Blu-ray include a booklet of colour illustrations by Huke & Matsuo Yuusuke (36 pages). Along with a video trailer of B ★ RS short stop-motion video (30 seconds long) and the making-of the stop motion video (13 mins long)."
Aw, no trailer for a second OAV/200 episodes anime?
Old 2010-07-29, 10:05   Link #657
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana-tan87 View Post
Aw, no trailer for a second OAV/200 episodes anime/7 movies?
Fix'ed it.
Old 2010-07-29, 10:25   Link #658
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
lols.................................... Saves!!
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-29, 10:29   Link #659
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Sorry if it was that confusing ;_; Actually I wanted two non-animated signatures, one with eyes closed and one with her eyes open and then decide which one to use later (or be bold and take both). You pretty much made the 2nd one already.
Ah I see, sorry about that, my bad. How's this?

Old 2010-07-29, 11:19   Link #660
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Absolutely adorable OwO