AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2011-08-13, 20:17   Link #21581
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..

Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane
At least should take approximately two or three years to make this as a Master Grade kit.
Old 2011-08-13, 20:59   Link #21582
skyboy928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
eh, its just the old 1/100 HG... i want a MG of that kit!
yup, that's one of my oldest collection, i have that like 16 years ago, it still standing on my shelf collecting dust
skyboy928 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 03:36   Link #21583
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
@ xxnike629xx the heavyarms i posted a few pg back is THAT box....so dun be surprise....
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 08:13   Link #21584
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

New AG 1/144 Zedas from Gundam AGE:

First time this particular MS has been revealed...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 08:54   Link #21585
Zero Hurricane
I'm here for the reason..

Send a message via Yahoo to Zero Hurricane
That's reminds me with Graham's Masurao and Susano-O
Old 2011-08-14, 14:39   Link #21586
Appel

[rant]something thats pissing me off about bandai is how huge and exposed the nubs on many of the newer master grades are... they managed to make small gates and undergates on older kits like the MG hyaku shiki, why cant they do it today anymore? :T it really sucks that without excessive sanding and painting you cant get good results with many pieces... like the MG delta plus, i didnt pay 4000 yen to have model that can barely stand AND has huge nubs all over it :P[/rant]
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-14, 15:38   Link #21587
skyboy928

Quote:
[rant]something thats pissing me off about bandai is how huge and exposed the nubs on many of the newer master grades are... they managed to make small gates and undergates on older kits like the MG hyaku shiki, why cant they do it today anymore? :T it really sucks that without excessive sanding and painting you cant get good results with many pieces... like the MG delta plus, i didnt pay 4000 yen to have model that can barely stand AND has huge nubs all over it :P[/rant]
yes, i did notice that on my Epyon as well, and the worst part, it seem those nubs are getting much bigger too. but it's not like they don't do that anymore, they still do it for part that are special coated.
Old 2011-08-14, 15:57   Link #21588
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboy928 View Post
yes, i did notice that on my Epyon as well, and the worst part, it seem those nubs are getting much bigger too. but it's not like they don't do that anymore, they still do it for part that are special coated.
yes, they do. but whats stopping them from doing it with regular pieces, too?
Old 2011-08-14, 18:45   Link #21589
skyboy928

Quote:
yes, they do. but whats stopping them from doing it with regular pieces, too?
my only guess would be they let other company make the pcs?
Old 2011-08-14, 19:21   Link #21590
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboy928 View Post
my only guess would be they let other company make the pcs?
as far as i know bandai makes all the pieces.
Old 2011-08-14, 22:10   Link #21591
skyboy928

Quote:
as far as i know bandai makes all the pieces.
as far as we know, yes, but if that is actually the case?
you do know some company actually send out stuff for other company to make then ship it back for packaging?
Old 2011-08-15, 02:31   Link #21592
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
like the MG delta plus, i didnt pay 4000 yen to have model that can barely stand AND has huge nubs all over it :P[/rant]
An MG can barely stand? I thought that only applied to HG 1/100. Is that a common issue of nowadays' MG?
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-15, 02:51   Link #21593
Appel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
An MG can barely stand? I thought that only applied to HG 1/100. Is that a common issue of nowadays' MG?
actually yes :P there are many MG models that cant stand.
but mostly its not bandais fault but rather the fault of the design of the suit. hte strike freedom cant stand for example because its wings are so heavy. but the delta plus cant stand well because its feet are so week, so thats a design fault on bandais part!
Old 2011-08-15, 03:14   Link #21594
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
actually yes :P there are many MG models that cant stand.
but mostly its not bandais fault but rather the fault of the design of the suit. hte strike freedom cant stand for example because its wings are so heavy. but the delta plus cant stand well because its feet are so week, so thats a design fault on bandais part!
I hope Bandai can fix those feet problem quickly. I also heard that Strike Freedom PG's wing part is a stinker too.

My MG Strike Freedom can stand just fine (without repairing/adding anything) though . So, I don't really know the problem with other Strike Freedom MGs . Maybe the owners just didn't pose it in an appropriate manner .
Old 2011-08-15, 03:31   Link #21595
Appel

Quote:
I hope Bandai can fix those feet problem quickly. I also heard that Strike Freedom PG's wing part is a stinker too.

My MG Strike Freedom can stand just fine (without repairing/adding anything) though . So, I don't really know the problem with other Strike Freedom MGs . Maybe the owners just didn't pose it in an appropriate manner .
the problem with the PG strike freedom is that in the frame the connector for the wings is WAY too weak and breaks when you move them often.
and about the delta plus, bandai has never been really good with transforming models, they are always flimsy at least one joint.

and about the strike freedom: its just EXTREMELY backheavy^^ it CAN stand upright but only in a pretty awkward position with its legs bent and leaning forward :P thats one of the kits you NEED an action base for because otherwise you cant do anything with it XD

edit: oh hey look at that!
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2011/0...aiki_9026.html
after marked parts to give the fuunsaiki articulation^^ now thats a good idea! i simply didnt get why bandai wouldnt give that poor horse any joints...

Last edited by Appel; 2011-08-15 at 04:11.
Old 2011-08-15, 06:45   Link #21596
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
and about the delta plus, bandai has never been really good with transforming models, they are always flimsy at least one joint.

and about the strike freedom: its just EXTREMELY backheavy^^ it CAN stand upright but only in a pretty awkward position with its legs bent and leaning forward :P thats one of the kits you NEED an action base for because otherwise you cant do anything with it XD
Yup, the highlight of Strike Freedom is when you pose it flying, thus... agree with you .

So, are MG Zeta's joints flimsy too? Since I never own a Variable MS in MG, I didn't know about that .

That Fuun Saiki mods sure look good, but I think I'll never buy that. It's too cheesy for me. If I want a horse MS I'd better buy that black horse from SRT Original Generation 2.
Old 2011-08-15, 07:14   Link #21597
Appel

Quote:
Yup, the highlight of Strike Freedom is when you pose it flying, thus... agree with you .

So, are MG Zeta's joints flimsy too? Since I never own a Variable MS in MG, I didn't know about that .

That Fuun Saiki mods sure look good, but I think I'll never buy that. It's too cheesy for me. If I want a horse MS I'd better buy that black horse from SRT Original Generation 2.
MG zeta is a trainwreck as far as i know and MG zeta 2.0 is supposed to be rather flimsy. i dont own any of those though.
the other transforming suit that i have is the MG ReZEL. its a lot less flimsy than the delta plus but the ankles are very lose. it does stand better on its own though
Old 2011-08-15, 07:46   Link #21598
skyboy928

just saw this moment ago.
http://kotaku.com/5830825/a-giant-gu...-ass/gallery/1

it's kinda sad to see the giant gundam in pieces, but i'm pretty sure it will be standing once again soon
Old 2011-08-15, 08:11   Link #21599
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
MG zeta is a trainwreck as far as i know and MG zeta 2.0 is supposed to be rather flimsy. i dont own any of those though.
the other transforming suit that i have is the MG ReZEL. its a lot less flimsy than the delta plus but the ankles are very lose. it does stand better on its own though
I guess when the time comes when I own a variable MS MG, I'll never transform it to Plane Mode, just in case.

How about MG Epyon & MG Wing? Those are also variable MSs. Are their joints rather flimsy too? I'm concerned coz I plan to buy them.
Old 2011-08-15, 08:29   Link #21600
Chiu_fan
Panzer Vor!

Quote:
I guess when the time comes when I own a variable MS MG, I'll never transform it to Plane Mode, just in case.

How about MG Epyon & MG Wing? Those are also variable MSs. Are their joints rather flimsy too? I'm concerned coz I plan to buy them.
Which version of the Wing Gundam are you talking about, the Ver. Ka/EW or the TV Ver.? I Have the TV Ver. and I haven't found any flimsy joints on mine. Also, you can check rrobbert184's review on the MG Wing Gundam TV Ver. and MG Gundam Epyon in youtube or his new site: http://gundamreviews.net/. Though he doesn't have the Ver. Ka/ EW.
Chiu_fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy