Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-02-20, 00:20   Link #181
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinaura View Post
The Naruto clone had an uber mega rasengan, no matter what anyone says the clone had an uber mega rasengan. That's not like a puddle of water or the color of the fur of a rabbit, it was an uber mega rasengan. No matter what anyone says, that Naruto clone was the main threat and therefore the first thing that needed to be taken care of in an experienced shinobi's mind. The trick was by no means the most cunning trick, but the clone was a real threat and Kakuzu knew exactly how dangerous that jutsu was to him. If Kakuzu went after the other Narutos instead he would've gotten hit anyways. So by all means I'd say he did what any other ninja would've done.
QFT .................
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 02:01   Link #182
cheez-it_god
chemo brain

Send a message via AIM to cheez-it_god Send a message via MSN to cheez-it_god Send a message via Yahoo to cheez-it_god
I know there were 4 others that he had to keep an eye out for, but how did Kakuzu lose track of which was the real Naruto? He sees the real one standing there, then make 3 other kage-bunshins around him, but the real one is still standing in the same spot(unless KB-user has the ability to make a switcheroo between bunshins). I'm sure you'd want to keep an eye on the original(it's not like there are a bunch of KB's, it's only 3 others). How could he not notice a hand-off of Naruto's RS? It's not like they did anything to try to confuse Kakuzu of which was the real one(swerving, criss-crossing, etc.).
cheez-it_god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 02:47   Link #183
Sogoro
Desu

I don't even want to know what would happen if every Bunshin Naruto created had a Fuuton Rasengan...Thats a hellstorm right there and Naruto has the Chakra reserve to pull this off. Imagine him going 4th tail with his concience... Tajuu(sp?) Kage Bunshin and then having them 1000 clones(its 1000 right?) all make a Fuuton Rasengan...

Thats just insane...and would be a Nuclear Bomb...
Sogoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 06:31   Link #184
Rezard

Quote:
The Naruto clone had an uber mega rasengan, no matter what anyone says the clone had an uber mega rasengan. That's not like a puddle of water or the color of the fur of a rabbit, it was an uber mega rasengan. No matter what anyone says, that Naruto clone was the main threat and therefore the first thing that needed to be taken care of in an experienced shinobi's mind. The trick was by no means the most cunning trick, but the clone was a real threat and Kakuzu knew exactly how dangerous that jutsu was to him. If Kakuzu went after the other Narutos instead he would've gotten hit anyways. So by all means I'd say he did what any other ninja would've done.
There were many things Kazuku could do besides attacking with everything and leaving an opening:

- he could have used bunshins
- he could have used kawarimi
- he could attack one side with tentacles and the other with the masks
- he could attack both sides with masks
- he could have run to the sides and them use area attack
- he could have gone underground
- he could hide and be sneaky
- he could grab the rasengan clone and throw against the others
- for gods sake, he could simply throw a shuriken in naruto´s windy rasengan and see it explode

Kishimoto should have done this fight a little longer.

Last edited by Rezard; 2007-02-20 at 06:50.
Rezard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 07:07   Link #185
neilz

^
Kishi wasted a lot of space on the Effect of the Wind Rasengan.

IMO, 340 shouldn't be a filler to begin with so we have a full 2 chapter of GOOD fight scene.
neilz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 08:22   Link #186
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINBEI View Post
QFT .................

???, Your opinion will be more appreciated than just using "QFT"…

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheez-it_god View Post
I know there were 4 others that he had to keep an eye out for, but how did Kakuzu lose track of which was the real Naruto? He sees the real one standing there, then make 3 other kage-bunshins around him, but the real one is still standing in the same spot(unless KB-user has the ability to make a switcheroo between bunshins). I'm sure you'd want to keep an eye on the original(it's not like there are a bunch of KB's, it's only 3 others). How could he not notice a hand-off of Naruto's RS? It's not like they did anything to try to confuse Kakuzu of which was the real one(swerving, criss-crossing, etc.).
I think Kishimoto has made the series like this, that not even if you have your eyes on the original, if the clones are made regardless, somehow the opponent loose sight of the original, So I wont blame either the writer or Kakuuzu because of this.
Old 2007-02-20, 09:31   Link #187
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezard View Post
There were many things Kazuku could do besides attacking with everything and leaving an opening:

- he could have used bunshins
- he could have used kawarimi
- he could attack one side with tentacles and the other with the masks
- he could attack both sides with masks
- he could have run to the sides and them use area attack
- he could have gone underground
- he could hide and be sneaky
- he could grab the rasengan clone and throw against the others
- for gods sake, he could simply throw a shuriken in naruto´s windy rasengan and see it explode

Kishimoto should have done this fight a little longer.
-Not that I disagree since I too felt a somewhat "empty" feeling when the battle ended but I would like to argue against some of those points.

-For some reason, higher ranking ninja do not use the Bunshin no jutsu, a beginer's technique. Why? I have no answer for that one...
-Same reason as above for the Kawarimi since they opt for their high-ranking immortality.
-Attacking both sides with the masks would have been a good idea but he instead opted for a frontal attack while strenghtening his body's defences.
-Run to what side? He was essentially backed into a corner from all the attacks.
-Underground? Well we know he can place 1 part of his body like that but he's never demonstrated that he could do it for his entire body. Still this is debateable...
-Hide and be sneaky? How? Not with Kakashi's Sharingan to guide Naruto and company.
-Grabbing the clone holding the jutsu would mean bringing a portion of his own body within that jutsu's range, something he tried to avoid. Besides, he did not see the other clones until after it was too late...
-No guarantee that trowing a shuriken into that Fuuton: Rasenshuriken would have done anything. Besides, did you see Kakuzu even carry one of those pouches where they store spare kunai and shuriken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
-What does QFT mean anyway? I don't think I've ever seen a person use that abreviation before...

Last edited by Luminion Lancer; 2007-02-20 at 09:55.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 09:42   Link #188
billbrown
Failing Silent Assassin

QFT means Quoted For Truth, when you're quoting to state that you agree with what was said and you probably couldn't have said it better, just differently. Popular forum abbreviation. QFE is another which stands for Quoted For Emphasis(yes, they're only slightly different lol).
billbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 12:16   Link #189
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Well it means Quoted For Truth, Sinaura said everthing I was about to say. It also means Im in agreement with Sinaura last post in this thread, Sorry if I confused you a bit.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 12:33   Link #190
rman0099
On my nut

Well it seems that the weekly spoilers have not been posted yet. Being Mr. Antsy myself, I went looking for them. I'll post summaries of 4 of the five spoilers I found below.

NOTE: I did not translate the original text and am merely quoting the work of Dark Lord who was kind enough to do this on his own and post them.

Spoiler 1
Spoiler:

Spoiler 2
Spoiler:

Spoiler 3
Spoiler:

Spoiler 4
Spoiler:

You can judge for yourself which you think may be accurate. I'm not sure any are, but to me number 3 seems to be more of what some of us expected. For that reason it may be wishful fanfic.
rman0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 13:38   Link #191
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Spoilers no.2 and 3 seem the most plausible IMO

Spoiler:
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 13:47   Link #192
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINBEI View Post
Well it means Quoted For Truth, Sinaura said everthing I was about to say. It also means Im in agreement with Sinaura last post in this thread, Sorry if I confused you a bit.
^^; hehehe I do know what QTF means..I just dont like it, because i Like to hear what the poster thinks wihout only giving the kudos to the other poster..but neh...no harms done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Spoilers no.2 and 3 seem the most plausible IMO

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rurik; 2007-02-20 at 14:00.
Rurik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 13:55   Link #193
chuckcsf

Quote:
Originally Posted by rman0099 View Post
Spoiler 3
Spoiler:

You can judge for yourself which you think may be accurate. I'm not sure any are, but to me number 3 seems to be more of what some of us expected. For that reason it may be wishful fanfic.
Spoiler for Spoiler 3:
chuckcsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 14:38   Link #194
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

I see #4 as the most probable as that has least amount stuff in it just like most other Naruto chapter.

1 and 2 seem way to out of character for the Akatuski

And #3 is too fan fictish.
- Sakura feeding Naurto
- Sasuke attacking Oro.
Old 2007-02-20, 14:59   Link #195
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Spoiler:
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 15:15   Link #196
S_C_L-1

Quote:
Spoiler:
If anything, Orochimaru would kill Jiraya.

I dont remember where the reference comes from (some old japanese folk tale?), but frog, snail and snake are sorta like rock paper scissors (Snake>Frog>Snail>Snake).
S_C_L-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 15:17   Link #197
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_C_L-1 View Post
If anything, Orochimaru would kill Jiraya.

I dont remember where the reference comes from (some old japanese folk tale?), but frog, snail and snake are sorta like rock paper scissors (Snake>Frog>Snail>Snake).
The chinese version has the snake eating the frog but the frog chokes the snake so both dies.
Old 2007-02-20, 16:44   Link #198
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 16:50   Link #199
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

I'd say all of them are fake...but i kinda like spoiler 4 & spoiler 1.
The rest shouldnt be even considred true...
Old 2007-02-20, 17:49   Link #200
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Spoiler number 1 was written by a noted prankster, so it's clearly false. There are now 11 spoilers floating out there.

Spoiler number 2 is the only one I like right now.