AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: How do you rate this chapter of Bleach?
Matsumoto's!!! 9 14.29%
Kuukaku's!! 6 9.52%
Yoruichi's! 11 17.46%
Orihime's! 8 12.70%
Isane's! 6 9.52%
Nanao's! 3 4.76%
Nemu's! 1 1.59%
Rukia's! 19 30.16%
Tatsuki's! 0 0%
Yuzu's! 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-02-26, 04:10   Link #61
shenzu

Yeah, the enemies (Espada) are shown to be really strong so I really like to see a battle to be won not just by strength.

More like that Bound vs. Rukia fight, even though she lost, that was a great battle by Rukai full of tactics and kidou.
Old 2007-02-26, 04:13   Link #62
Divine Punisher

Send a message via MSN to Divine Punisher
The whole kaien-story is very confusing...

when bleach started off, it seemed to be a connection between ichigo and kaien.
not only to justify the quick development of rukias feelings toward him.
that was prooved by the fact that besides rukia,ukitake and byakuya recognized it, too (metioned in ss).
also that ichigo was having dinner with the shiba-clan before leaving ss the first time, in a somehow familiar atmosphere, and ukitake giving him presents...

now, that kaien appeared in the last chapter, its prooved that ichigo is defenetly not his reincanation.

BUT!!!
do you guys remember when yuruichi and soi fong were fighting?
didnt soi fong say somthing about the fall of the former noble shiba-clan?
now that ichigos father seems to be an shinigami, couldnt it be that HE is also part of the shiba clan, or even the reason WHY the shiba clan had to leave the court of pure souls?
that would be a reason why he (like urahara) abadoned ss.
the Grandfisher-hollow said that ichigo is a pure blood (means both parets are shinigamis?),
then couldnt ichigo and kaien be brothers?

ganju and ichis father do look alike, at least the chin...
think about it and tell me what you guys thik ^^

(if this subject has already been discussed, pardon me... i just joined the forum yesterday)

Ganju might team up with rukia in the next chapters.... that would be cool, hes one of mY favorites =P
Old 2007-02-26, 05:10   Link #63
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

ganju? He's abit on the weak side ya know....

and yea, the kaien story is depressingly confusing :/
Old 2007-02-26, 06:12   Link #64
shenzu

imagine if at the end of Bleach Ganju becomes a Shinigami lol

i really do hope the Shiba clan gets an explanation of hwo and why they fell...I somehow believe Kukaku and maybe Ganju will come up again somehow
Old 2007-02-26, 06:30   Link #65
cellardoor
Untitled 1

I want to make some points clear. First, Kaien was not a weak VC, Ganju tells this in early chapters. He had a great reiatsu and talent that he joined the shinigami academy in his first try, then finished his curriculum in 2 years which normally takes 6 years. and after that, only in 5 years he became a VC. He is stronger than any VC we have seen till now. Add on to that, he now has become hollow fused and arrancarized. I have no doubt that he is very strong and actually, being an espada gives that fact.

About Rukia's shikai... It is told that Hyorinmaru is the strongest ice/snow type zanpakatou and it was useless against Yami. So, there is no way Rukia can own #9?? I don't know if she is going to beat him or not but this logic really doesn't prove anything. First, Rukia uses kidou and her attacks are kidou based so Hitsugaya is not the upper limit she can ever reach. They are in different league.

Secondly, beating someone above someone else doesn't necessarily mean that the second man automatically will be beaten. I mean, Ichigo owned Kenpachi, Kenpachi owned Tousen so Ichigo would beat Tousen if they fought. You guys, should know this better than me, strength and having an advantage of something is not a linear equation. Kenpachi has an incredible physical advantage that i doubt Ichigo could stand Tousen's attack that much. I know he is our hero, he probably would find a way but i'm giving just a comparison and a possible example. So, Rukia might fail against Yami, and probably Kaien is stronger than Yami but Rukia still has the chance of beating Kaien. Because she may have an advantage of one of her skills. we don't know yet, she can win or fail and either options can very well happen.
Old 2007-02-26, 07:28   Link #66
Divine Punisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellardoor View Post
Secondly, beating someone above someone else doesn't necessarily mean that the second man automatically will be beaten. I mean, Ichigo owned Kenpachi, Kenpachi owned Tousen so Ichigo would beat Tousen if they fought. You guys, should know this better than me, strength and having an advantage of something is not a linear equation. Kenpachi has an incredible physical advantage that i doubt Ichigo could stand Tousen's attack that much. I know he is our hero, he probably would find a way but i'm giving just a comparison and a possible example. So, Rukia might fail against Yami, and probably Kaien is stronger than Yami but Rukia still has the chance of beating Kaien. Because she may have an advantage of one of her skills. we don't know yet, she can win or fail and either options can very well happen.
everything is possible...
if kaien was the best vc, and got some arrancar-upgrades + badass-hollow tuning,
then rukia could be the ONLY one able to defeat him, because of their history.

she took alot of shit because she killed him back then, now is the time to let it out!

still, i wonder why kaien is hiding from aizen
Old 2007-02-26, 07:31   Link #67
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

past history has nothing to do with current strength. Hisagi had all that crap, being the selected few to enter soul society, having high potential and all that crap, but he ends up to be a weakling. In general, vcs are weak. Sure, thats generalization, but we havent seen ANY strong vc up till now except renji. even renji is weak actually, anyway;
Old 2007-02-26, 09:12   Link #68
ShadowClone
Genin Featherweight

Send a message via ICQ to ShadowClone Send a message via Yahoo to ShadowClone
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naive View Post
Edit: As a sidenote, I think most people aren't getting the poll
Wow, it finally appeared! Thanks lomm!

Umm...couldn't help but notice that the poll rankings were released after Episode 116 aired? Did you do this on purpose, lomm?

@Naive: After seeing Episode 116, I'm pretty sure most of them will "get it" now! hehehe
Old 2007-02-26, 21:34   Link #69
SaraPandora27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Punisher View Post
The whole kaien-story is very confusing...

when bleach started off, it seemed to be a connection between ichigo and kaien.
not only to justify the quick development of rukias feelings toward him.
that was prooved by the fact that besides rukia,ukitake and byakuya recognized it, too (metioned in ss).
also that ichigo was having dinner with the shiba-clan before leaving ss the first time, in a somehow familiar atmosphere, and ukitake giving him presents...

now, that kaien appeared in the last chapter, its prooved that ichigo is defenetly not his reincanation.

BUT!!!
do you guys remember when yuruichi and soi fong were fighting?
didnt soi fong say somthing about the fall of the former noble shiba-clan?
now that ichigos father seems to be an shinigami, couldnt it be that HE is also part of the shiba clan, or even the reason WHY the shiba clan had to leave the court of pure souls?
that would be a reason why he (like urahara) abadoned ss.
the Grandfisher-hollow said that ichigo is a pure blood (means both parets are shinigamis?),
then couldnt ichigo and kaien be brothers?

ganju and ichis father do look alike, at least the chin...
think about it and tell me what you guys thik ^^

(if this subject has already been discussed, pardon me... i just joined the forum yesterday)

Ganju might team up with rukia in the next chapters.... that would be cool, hes one of mY favorites =P
Spoiler:

Last edited by SaraPandora27; 2007-02-26 at 22:27.
Old 2007-02-27, 00:45   Link #70
kagato3

You know while I doubt that Isshin is Kaien's father he does seem to have the Shiba personality and seems to share a few of the physical traits as wellI would not be suprized if he was a member. I mean there has to be a reason that a fairly powerful Shinigami has been in Hideing for over 20 years in an untraceable gaiga. add to that the fact that somethig caused the house of Shiba to fall, Soi Fongs satements that seem to point to Yoruichi have some first hand knowlage of what happend durring the fall of the Shiba's, and Kukaku devotion to Urahara,( since Urahara is part of this, I can't realy refuse). I would truely be suprized if they are not relateded in some manner.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-02-27, 02:09   Link #71
SaraPandora27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
You know while I doubt that Isshin is Kaien's father he does seem to have the Shiba personality and seems to share a few of the physical traits as wellI would not be suprized if he was a member. I mean there has to be a reason that a fairly powerful Shinigami has been in Hideing for over 20 years in an untraceable gaiga. add to that the fact that somethig caused the house of Shiba to fall, Soi Fongs satements that seem to point to Yoruichi have some first hand knowlage of what happend durring the fall of the Shiba's, and Kukaku devotion to Urahara,( since Urahara is part of this, I can't realy refuse). I would truely be suprized if they are not relateded in some manner.
Remember, Shiba clan is one of the four noble clans including Yoruichi's so it's no wonder that she's close to them. Therefore she's proxy to the information related to the Shiba clan.

I don't understand your statement on having the Shiba personality. If you're referring to being rambunctious, rowdy, loud and playful, well, we have the whole of the 11th Squad to compare with don't we?
Old 2007-02-27, 02:18   Link #72
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yoruichi isnt very close to Shiba clan she knows them well through Urahara . If you do remember Kukkaku says to Yoru And if Urahara has got his teeth stuck into this too . I couldnt say no if I wanted too. ( ep 23 14.36 )
Old 2007-02-27, 07:23   Link #73
Divine Punisher

then whats the meanig of ichigo and kaiens semblance?
not only in look and behavoir, but also in beliefs (fighting a hollow for pride, to avenge wife/mother)

and isshins wife?

if ichigo was of pure blood, than she must have been a shinigami,
or at least a member of ss... she could be the connection to the shiba clan somehow...
Old 2007-02-27, 08:01   Link #74
cellardoor
Untitled 1

Ok then let's say Isshin and Kaien were(are?) distant cousins if you want to relate their physical appearence that much. But I think the most important similiarity between Ichigo and Kaien is they both have a hollow inside. Maybe their physical resemblance will be explained later on but it really won't bother me if it is only a coincidence..
Old 2007-02-27, 08:42   Link #75
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

maybe its a coincidence. Maybe the fact that they both look the same is the reason why rukia has feelings for ichigo at first. Probably the only real similarity in them is that they both are rebellious and both changed rukia's world.
Old 2007-02-27, 12:22   Link #76
thefuturelooksgrim25

When is episode 266 coming out

I dont blame orhime for leaving, nobody would ever let her fight, so she felt as though she was a waste of space and left.
Old 2007-02-27, 12:37   Link #77
kagato3

Episode 266 should be coming out in about 150 weeks. Chapter 266 raw should be out some time around march 8th and Chapter 265 should be out around the end of this week, baring skip weeks but I haven't heard of any comeing up.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.

Last edited by kagato3; 2007-02-27 at 19:17.
Old 2007-02-27, 12:56   Link #78
Lendial

Lol! i was a litttle confused when i was first read that
Old 2007-02-27, 16:30   Link #79
cellardoor
Untitled 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
maybe its a coincidence. Maybe the fact that they both look the same is the reason why rukia has feelings for ichigo at first. Probably the only real similarity in them is that they both are rebellious and both changed rukia's world.
I really doubt this, in fact it seems like till Byakuya mentioned their resemblance, Rukia hadn't noticed it before. Byakuya and Ukitake both noticed it but we are yet to see that Rukia has ever related Ichigo with Kaien.
Old 2007-02-27, 17:45   Link #80
S_C_L-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
No, they aren't one of "the four noble clans"! The Shiba have fallen, therefore they were one of the five noble families.
You dont lose nobility...

My family lost all of its money, power and social standing in the french revolution. But we are still a noble family.
Closed Thread