AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-10-31, 09:12   Link #141
Fran~
floating away...

Kakashi is a genius in Taijutsu, Ninjutsu AND Genjutsu, MS is Genjutsu after all....

The only Kakashi's limitation is his low chakra.
Old 2008-10-31, 09:13   Link #142
Apollian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
Could it be that Kakashi used his MS to make a very strong genjutsu? I mean now only one Pain is in that place (after the asura-pain was killed he can not see the reality), so if he makes a genjutsu on that Pain then the other Pains can't see that the god-pain is under genjutsu simply because they are not there (the other 4, while the 5th is dead or unconscious). If Pain is in a genjutsu than next chapter Kakashi will probably hit him with his chidori because only in the gejutsu is Kakashi trapped, in reality he approached Pain to stab him. Kakashi will be surprized that killing god pain is of no use, Pain will be resummoned to continue village-raping.

We have no reason to believe that Kakashi's MS is limited to only one jutsu, he may have an MS genjutsu too (even if lesser in power than the tsukiyomi, for example it's not instantaneous but has the same strength as tsukiyomi). Also it would be nice if Pain felt a little bit of fear when recognizing MS in Kakashi's eye and having a flashback of being mind-raped by Madara when he was a child
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Kakashi isn't gonna die, If he was... then they would have showed Naruto getting a bad feeling face expression or someone. isn't that how it ususaly goes? like with Juriya and Asuma?

not one person has said that Kakashi is dead!
yet on the last page it says:
KAKASHI LEAVES ONE MORE LAST THING BEHIND!!!

now forgive me, but doesn't that sound like his not coming back?. yet 99% of everyone here says that his not dead. I admit that its maybe just Kishi messing with us yet again. but the text is pretty clear at the bottom of the last page.
Apollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 09:17   Link #143
Fran~
floating away...

well, it depends on the translation:
the last thing left for kakashi is?
Old 2008-10-31, 09:24   Link #144
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Pain could always turn Kakashi into a Pain since the other just got destroyed. So really, Kakashi is gonna be alive no matter what.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 10:22   Link #145
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
3) People expect Kakashi to live. And if the nail pierced the skull he would be almost sure to die. Hitting the eye gives him a greater chance to live.
But it would change the entire focus of his character's power which doesn't happen often often to say the least. I think it's way more likely Kakashi used Kamui at the last second to teleport the nail away
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 10:33   Link #146
Fran~
floating away...

i said it before... no one could say what will happen next chapter...
yes, there is plenty of choices, wishful thinking, etc, but it's up to Kishi.

My choice is the same of Hunter... i think in a last second MS...
Old 2008-10-31, 10:54   Link #147
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
OMG!
Hatake Kakshi must not die!
My fanboyism cannot be in vain!

Iīm sure its a Genjutsu...yeah, sure...Painīs already trapped.
ZGoten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 11:06   Link #148
Fran~
floating away...

^^^^^ maybe not trapped but the attack absorbed by MS instead.
Old 2008-10-31, 11:16   Link #149
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidLink View Post
That seems to be the most likely outcome, but i don't think Naruto is going to play a part in the battle until it is too late otherwise Danzou's betrayal would be meaningless. Gai still hasn't been featured during the invasion neither has Shikato and the cloud ninjas still haven't arrived either, so i think either Naurto won't get a piece of the action until the end or not at all.
and we havent seen our favorite Cursed seal possessor in a WHILE either, let's hope Anko comes back and in stye =D
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 12:19   Link #150
tatami
back in black

maybe teleoprted may be genjutsu...no point in arguing that matter,

rather than that i wonder why god pein protected himseldf with the other body? afterall his bodies can be replaced...is god pain too much of a value? or he felt that injured body was already done for?

now that he lost 1 body lost it wouldnt take much time before he left...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 12:58   Link #151
Fran~
floating away...

God Pain IS the squad leader...
Old 2008-10-31, 13:03   Link #152
sasuke2007
Missing-Nin

some(one) need(s) 2 die by the hands of pain!! i really really wudn't mind if kakashi dies, in fact i want him 2 just to show how much more of a bad-ass pain is !!!!

It's Showtime
sasuke2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 13:05   Link #153
Khalilnaruske
Itachi and Pein Fanboy

Is it just me or does Pain seem to not be that intelligent? He seems to be easily caught in traps. He seems to hide behind the fact that he has 6 bodies. Deva Pain is not a battle body anyway if I remember correctly.
Old 2008-10-31, 13:29   Link #154
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalilnaruske View Post
Is it just me or does Pain seem to not be that intelligent? He seems to be easily caught in traps. He seems to hide behind the fact that he has 6 bodies. Deva Pain is not a battle body anyway if I remember correctly.
At first, Orochimaru was the most feared villain ever... and look how he died...
Old 2008-10-31, 14:23   Link #155
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
That is his edge to begin with. Basically all his bodies are people that already got owned by a young Jiraiya in the past. Can't really expect much of them alone. Besides that, actual Pain isn't even there. He can always get more bodies.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 14:56   Link #156
LiquidLink

Quote:
i don't think that he's stupid, but extremely over confident. i mean you would be too if you had fives others yous to fall back on.
LiquidLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 15:27   Link #157
GusGus

My prediction is that Kakashi will avoid or semi-avoid the mortal blow to use his last resort, the MS, but it won't be enought and he will be saved by someone rigth before he gets kill.

I loved Kakashi, he's my favorite character but, I rather see him die against the biggest villian than continue seeing him being downgraded to the point that he gets totally irrelevant.
GusGus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-31, 15:54   Link #158
9TailsOfDestruction
Taicho

I don't think Kakashi will die he's probably the most liked character in the series. Kishi will be nuts to kill him off. I think he's going to use his MS, maybe even Amaterasu o.O if he acquired it who knows. Kinda have a feeling Maito Gai is gonna come to the rescue and save him though.
Old 2008-10-31, 15:59   Link #159
MrCapcom
Kage Bunshin Noob Jutsu

Send a message via AIM to MrCapcom Send a message via MSN to MrCapcom Send a message via Yahoo to MrCapcom
MSing the nail or at least putting pein in a genjitsu sounds about right for kakashi's style. Then again Kishi might make this a krillin moment for naruto to power up lulz
Old 2008-10-31, 16:37   Link #160
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCapcom View Post
MSing the nail or at least putting pein in a genjitsu sounds about right for kakashi's style. Then again Kishi might make this a krillin moment for naruto to power up lulz
I disagree Kakashi will not die...every main character that dies may have a massive flashback about his mistakes, successes and his life then he must have a revelation and die. Oh yeah he also must either make a massive wound on the opponent or just find out a secret.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote