Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-12-14, 06:35   Link #1781
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by rave_master16 View Post
This Anime season, my morals were shattered. Damn it. Sora, my body wasn't ready.
after i watched episode 11, only i could say, "what the hell in this world I enter here!", now its makes me more conscious about this topic (incest).

Spoiler for my worst case scenario:

Such an epic episode..

can anyone post a link for new gif pics of episode 11?

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 07:52   Link #1782
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

I think Kirino is at the other side of the screen. No wonder why we seeing the incest ar right now.
Kameruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 08:00   Link #1783
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameruka View Post
I think Kirino is at the other side of the screen. No wonder why we seeing the incest ar right now.

But unlike Kirino, Sora is a whole lot cuter, makes active decisions to try to change their current situation unlike thrusting all the burden to the older bro.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 10:06   Link #1784
Peanutbutter

Spoiler for Ep 11 after watching subs:
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 10:24   Link #1785
justavisitor

finished the episode...come on, please let them have a happy ending

Spoiler for spoiler:
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 10:52   Link #1786
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeo268 View Post
Best episode in the series! very hot
Too bad this only work out in anime
In reality, if you study biology, you will learn that there are something call inbreeding depression to deal with.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding_depression
While that is an issue, genetic defects only become exceedingly prominent through generations of inbreeding. While any children Sora and Haru have could possibly suffer some sort of disorder, it's not a 100% guarentee, just an increase in possibility compared to a non-related couple (no greater than 20%, I believe).

So they might not decide to have children, and even if they do, it doesn't mean those kids will also hook up with their siblings.
Old 2010-12-14, 11:37   Link #1787
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
Wow. This is quite honestly the hottest and sexiest anime episode I've ever seen in my life. Yes, even considering hentai, they can only wish to be half as erotic and stimulating as this, let alone actually having a good story. And I agree with you guys, what makes it work isn't just "incest is taboo that's what makes it hot", but you can see them actually in love with each other and struggling with their feelings before finally letting go. I won't argue about the morality of incest, but it's obvious they really do love each other, and that's what makes the scenes work (besides Sora being really, really hot)

On another note, it's good to see more Kozue. I wish she got an arc - I know that's because she's also shafted in the original VN, but they make a fan-disc of her, maybe one of the OVAs can do the same thing? Besides, if I remember it right there's quite a few number of extra episodes, I wonder what they're going to be considering the story in each arc is already over? Oh, but she really screwed up in acting rash and barging in like that. I know the shock of the realization makes her not able to take it slow think calmly, but doing that makes it awkward for all parties involved. Well, it serves the drama purposes though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Spoiler for NSFW:
Personally, I find Sora's face when Haru imagines her below his desk to be even deadlier, but that's pretty impossible to deny as well.
Old 2010-12-14, 11:37   Link #1788
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Anyway...

Spoiler for NSFW:
It's impossible to say no to such an adorable face. Besides, there's no reason you'd want to say no in the first place.

Spoiler for Jiiii~:

I'd like to add once again that I love Sora's voice. Taguchi Hiroko is a seiyuu I'd like to hear more often. She was already wonderful in ef , and she continues to impress me here. She sounds so cute and yet sexy as Sora. Simply perfect.
Old 2010-12-14, 11:37   Link #1789
Nickymanga

I dont think we have to look into them having kids, knowing they did it is a shock enough already.
Because its an anime I tend not to look into it realistically, even though thise things sometimes do happen in real life which I don't really think about the rights and wrongs of their relationship.

I was alot happier with this episode despite the lusty drama, because this time time it seemed alot more mutual, for me in the previous episode Sora came off abit maniplutive
Nickymanga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 11:59   Link #1790
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
But unlike Kirino, Sora is a whole lot cuter, makes active decisions to try to change their current situation unlike thrusting all the burden to the older bro.
She only did something after Haru gave her a little nookie. Before that she was just a big a snatch as Kirino
Old 2010-12-14, 12:53   Link #1791
kitten320

Lesson of the week... LOCK THE DOORS!
Old 2010-12-14, 13:17   Link #1792
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroryoko1974 View Post
She only did something after Haru gave her a little nookie. Before that she was just a big a snatch as Kirino
hardly. At least Sora doesn't verbally and physically abuse Haru.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 13:46   Link #1793
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Oh wow, that was literally "Oh shit" moment there....hopefully there won't any "boat" we have to see.
Old 2010-12-14, 14:00   Link #1794
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Oh. My. Fucking. God....
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 14:17   Link #1795
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon
I'd like to add once again that I love Sora's voice. Taguchi Hiroko is a seiyuu I'd like to hear more often. She was already wonderful in ef , and she continues to impress me here. She sounds so cute and yet sexy as Sora. Simply perfect.
Agree completely. We can also hear a bit of her as Haruna, the quieter of the two sisters in Fortune Arterial. I used to think that ero-game seiyuus like the ones doing most of the female roles here were at a lower level. But I've read that they can make a better living than anime seiyuus, and that they get paid by the word rather than by the episode. Listening to shows like this, ef, Fortune Arterial, and even Koihime Musou, I've gained more appreciation for their abilities. Gotou Yuuko was more an ero-game seiyuu until Lamune and Haruhi, and still does games.

By the way, Taguchi Hiroko's profile says she likes anything bunny related, and her blog is called "Bunny Yawn." She's 36. Here is her agency's page for her. And here are photos:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecclesian_knight View Post
morality wise guys, this anime will send us straight to hell. this will shatter everything the innocence of people and the morals of persons who have seen this
Lol. Let me get this straight: hundreds of anime full of killing are fine, but this one full of love will send us to hell? Sign me up for some other religion.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-12-14 at 16:13.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 14:19   Link #1796
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

OMFG. HONEST TO GOD WINCEST!!! its about time!! haha. i've been shipping for this outcome for several seasons now, each one let me down, but this one finally delivered!

so getting on to the second half of the ep, possibly the most awkward i've ever felt watching an anime.... and i kept saying "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" towards the end.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 14:55   Link #1797
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

just wow, lock those doors next time, whose cellphone did Kozue find?, the speculation of the lake seems to be a good one
Old 2010-12-14, 15:06   Link #1798
Seitsuki
Onee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
just wow, lock those doors next time, whose cellphone did Kozue find?, the speculation of the lake seems to be a good one
I'd assume it's Haru's phone, since they ended up going to his house. And I think the lake thing was better done in the game, having the entire festival arc to explain it than one casual sentence (especially seeing how important it's obviously going to be)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Oh. My. Fucking. God....
That an attempt at a pun?

Anyways I do believe that some of the changes made for the anime adaptation were rather less than beneficial. The portrayal of Haru as someone who would almost rape someone (isn't that ironic), "take care" of Sora when he knows the unstableness of the situation and thinks with his pants rather than anything resembling a brain just don't seem quite right (granted, the anime has taken a different approach from the game so charges of "inaccuracy" or "unfaithfulness" are pointless but still). Game Haru took an age to shake the wangst over the whole wincest thing (and even then never quite completely), which while non-heroic is decidedly more sympathetic than a Haru who would get home from school and start to have sex with his sister in what is essentially the porch. Still I don't blame him, it's those damn eyes.. *remembers and shudders at their power*
Old 2010-12-14, 15:26   Link #1799
Julius Firefocht

I feel reassured after looking into this thread. There will be no lack of travel companions on the road to hell, in case we really do go down for watching and liking Sora's arc.

But jokes aside, this episode was really well done. The tension built from Haru's denial of his scandalous feelings, all the way to the release of Haru and Sora's inhibitions after they realized that they really loved each other even though they are siblings. Please don't let it be a bad ending next week... Haru and Sora deserve their happiness.

On a side note, Sora's seiyuu, Taguchi Hiroko, also voiced Miyamura Miyako from the ef series. Haru's seiyuu voiced Miyako's lover, a guy called Hirono Hiro. A couple separated and reunited through two different series? Sounds romantic!
Rightousness is our Shield, Faith our armour and Hatred our weapon.
Aye, we are indeed the Angels of Death.
~~~~~

Blog featuring anime, manga, seiyuus, tabletop wargames (WH40K) and everything in between: http://nk-ds.org/
Julius Firefocht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-14, 17:13   Link #1800
Dop
Mmmm....

Quote:
Anyway...

Spoiler for NSFW:
Holy moly! What a way to be cheered up!

I'd like to add my appreciation of Taguchi Hiroko. Her voice is just perfect for this role and the character wouldn't be the same without it.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen, visual novel adaptation