AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-08-08, 19:01   Link #4081
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
Well, I guess we will have to agree to disagree here.
Well, I never said you had to agree with my interpretation but if you want to hear me out... now that I'm done blowing up 30,000$ worth of deutirium (which is why I was delayed in my reply)... the way her lips were quivering and how she said her 'No' are really why I think she wanted it but, at the same time, did not want it as was being offered.

Quote:
Oh I agree here that she was hurt by it. Not repulsed.
Well of course, but the important fact is that she looked back, and that, as Episode 9 showed us, she was actually worried about him. That's a plus in my book anyday.

Quote:
Well, you got me there.... But still, I don't know if their is enough information yet. I have always played the card of wait for more info for pairings after all.
Fair enough, but you can at least understand my point which is, really, all anyone can ask.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 06:50   Link #4082
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
Either way. Whatever happens in that meeting and whatever Lelouch says to her. The Black Knights have the best chance for Japan since they are the army backs by the UFN. Lelouch is all on his own, with a few followers. For Kallen to choose Lelouch over the Black Knights she would be selecting Lelouch over Japan.

That's quite a choice to make. I REALLY want to know what he has to say.
Not really kallen might simply decide that the OotBK without Zero has less chance of defeating Britannia and liberating Japan than zero without the OotBK.

I mean he got them this far and he doesn't reallt seem to have to much trouble forming organisations. making the OotBK from scratch in S1 and rebuilding the OotBK from next to nothing into a fighting force capable of fighting Britannia head on.

If anyone can do it this man can.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 06:56   Link #4083
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDisruptiveOne View Post
If she follows him only because she has feelings for him...then I will be the one doing the huge facepalm. :arg
Understandable reaction, but still... Kallen would hardly be the first character that follows someone based on mostly her feelings .
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-09, 06:59   Link #4084
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Not really kallen might simply decide that the OotBK without Zero has less chance of defeating Britannia and liberating Japan than zero without the OotBK.

I mean he got them this far and he doesn't reallt seem to have to much trouble forming organisations. making the OotBK from scratch in S1 and rebuilding the OotBK from next to nothing into a fighting force capable of fighting Britannia head on.

If anyone can do it this man can.
The Order, namely Ougi and the core members, are like her family, for her to ditch them, it would take a good big of coersion.
Old 2008-08-09, 07:05   Link #4085
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
The Order, namely Ougi and the core members, are like her family, for her to ditch them, it would take a good big of coersion.
Ougi had to be reminded by Lakshata that the invasion of Japan was an opportunity to rescue Kallen because he was too hung up on Villeta though. If Kallen found out he was more concerned about his Britanian lover she'd lose some respect for him.

Plus if the spoilers about
Spoiler for feasible korean spoilers:

Plus the only other remaining members of the Naotos original group are Sugiyama, Tamiki and Minato.

Of those only Sugiyama and Tamiki count and if they die....

Alos since Ougi's love for a Britannian has swayed his decisions a few times i don't see why the same shouldn't be okay for Kallen.
Old 2008-08-09, 07:06   Link #4086
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
kallen just turned down gino's offer to join britannia
i dont think she would like the way that the rest of the OOBK take them up on it
Old 2008-08-09, 07:16   Link #4087
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
i dont think she would like the way that the rest of the OOBK take them up on it
Yes she might grow increasingly disillusioned with the OotBK if they move from an anti-britannian stand-point to a neutral one if the deal is true.

It would be a short lived arrangement just like the SAZ. It would only last aslong as it was in Britannias interest to maintain it. They would have lost there connection to the UFN and would never be trusted again, maybe they end getting a dose of Lelouch's medicine.
Old 2008-08-09, 07:22   Link #4088
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
Yes she might grow increasingly disillusioned with the OotBK if they move from an anti-britannian stand-point to a neutral one if the deal is true.

It would be a short lived arrangement just like the SAZ. It would only last aslong as it was in Britannias interest to maintain it. They would have lost there connection to the UFN and would never be trusted again, maybe they end getting a dose of Lelouch's medicine.
Spoiler for Future episodes:
Old 2008-08-09, 07:35   Link #4089
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
You know, this might have been the meaning of Gino asking Kallen. While she stays with Lelouch given the oppurtunity presented to her by Gino: status, power, and freedom. The Order, on the other hand, are tempted and fall to the temptation.
Old 2008-08-10, 03:16   Link #4090
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Thank god, she is BACK!
Old 2008-08-10, 03:18   Link #4091
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
Thank god, she is BACK!
Thank God twice! It's been like what? 7 epis? Man, this absence sucked. :/
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 03:33   Link #4092
DarkLordOfkichiku

A long awaited return indeed
Old 2008-08-10, 03:34   Link #4093
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

This one episode made up for that long break. Damn she just tore apart the battlefield. Valkyries dead, Luciano dead, god knows how many grunts, and Suzaku gets his Lancelot torn to scrap.
Old 2008-08-10, 03:35   Link #4094
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Spoiler for just in case:
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 03:37   Link #4095
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
This one episode made up for that long break. Damn she just tore apart the battlefield. Valkyries dead, Luciano dead, god knows how many grunts, and Suzaku gets his Lancelot torn to scrap.
Well, with the Lancelot in scrap, they've now got an excuse to upgrade it at least... .
Old 2008-08-10, 03:40   Link #4096
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I haven't seen it, but man, with all of that pent-up aggression caused by Suzaku and Luciano and being captured and everything... I'm not surprised she went out and raped all of her opponents. That aggression had to go somewhere.
Old 2008-08-10, 03:41   Link #4097
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I haven't seen it, but man, with all of that pent-up aggression caused by Suzaku and Luciano and being captured and everything... I'm not surprised she went out and raped all of her opponents. That aggression had to go somewhere.
Her re-apperence had to be something extra indeed
Old 2008-08-10, 03:45   Link #4098
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
I can't describe how happy i am that Kallen FINALLY got a Knightmare that awesome where she can show her true abilities. I'm sorry but KOR my ass, Kallen is the best pilot on this show and i'm not saying this cause i'm a fangirl but because i honestly think so.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-10, 03:47   Link #4099
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
I can't describe how happy i am that Kallen FINALLY got a Knightmare that awesome where she can show her true abilities. I'm sorry but KOR my ass, Kallen is the best pilot on this show and i'm not saying this cause i'm a fangirl but because i honestly think so.
I right there with you, I just hope the Kallen haters let us enjoy the moment.. god knows we have waited long enough
Old 2008-08-10, 03:48   Link #4100
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
I right there with you, I just hope the Kallen haters let us enjoy the moment.. god knows we have waited long enough
WE need kallen to confort lulu. Don't cry Kallen Lelouch needs you at his lowest point of his life. IF not he might off himself right then and there.

Kallen needs to be strong for him.
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote