AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-30, 03:03   Link #21
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abashi View Post
How do I watch it? I searched for it on Netflix, but it was not there.
Perhaps if you read the post above yours you would notice the DVDs have not yet been released.

You won't find them at Netflix yet because the DVDs do not exist at this point in time. The release date is still unknown.
Old 2008-07-30, 16:22   Link #22
Abashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by xris View Post
Perhaps if you read the post above yours you would notice the DVDs have not yet been released.

You won't find them at Netflix yet because the DVDs do not exist at this point in time. The release date is still unknown.
I see. So when its released on DVD, it should be available on Netflix then. Will this appear on US television on any channel?

Spoiler for off topic::
Old 2008-08-08, 10:17   Link #23
Penpa

Quote:

It's not release?? - but you can buy the import DVD for the first series that has english subbed...the other series well until the Geneon releases them or another buys the rights we just have to wait some other Anime company buys the rights to release them in the US.
Old 2008-08-08, 10:25   Link #24
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penpa View Post
but you can buy the import DVD for the first series that has english subbed.
No, what you refer to as "import DVDs" are in fact bootlegs, illegal. For more on "How to spot bootlegs" I suggest you have a read of the opening post of the The "Where do I buy..." Thread. At this point in time the official English DVDs have not yet been released.
Old 2008-08-08, 22:33   Link #25
Penpa

Quote:
No, what you refer to as "import DVDs" are in fact bootlegs, illegal. For more on "How to spot bootlegs" I suggest you have a read of the opening post of the The "Where do I buy..." Thread. At this point in time the official English DVDs have not yet been released.
This comes from a site that sells both import and domestic dvd online...and its a site I checked on to find what coming out. It's not english dvd but subbed title dvd with Japanese voice. That site is still there so I doubt they are selling bootleg DVD.
Old 2008-09-01, 20:18   Link #26
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

hey guys guess what i found... this is really important so hopefully i wont get in trouble...
info that first season box set will be out Nov 4
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...s.php?id=12472
Old 2008-09-28, 15:33   Link #27
typhonsentra

Wait, they're releasing it as a whole box set? No way that'll happen right? They always milk these things.
Old 2008-09-28, 16:34   Link #28
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

ummm one dvd with the series box to hold the dvd's...
Old 2008-09-28, 20:26   Link #29
ayu
DUN.DDUN.DDDUN.

hmm i don't think so, according to amazon it is the entire season in three disks along with the box. i'll be getting that though the logo on the box looks kinda weird =s
Old 2008-09-28, 21:03   Link #30
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu View Post
hmm i don't think so, according to amazon it is the entire season in three disks along with the box.
Yup, this is correct. Going straight to boxset is sort of the new trend in this tough market for all but the most popular of shows. Hard to believe that you can get the entire first season for the cost of one of the Japanese DVDs -- quite a deal!
Old 2008-09-30, 15:17   Link #31
typhonsentra

Maybe. At first I thought it was just a result of the show having finished production so long ago but Geneon not having a distribution method until recently. But then you look at how Funimation has been releasing shows lately (One Piece namely) and yeah, it appears to be the direction they're trying to take things down. Great news for those of us who complain about prices!
Old 2008-09-30, 16:19   Link #32
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

wow i guess i read it wrong...ususally anime doesnt come out like that... well at least the shows i watch....thats even better gonna reserve ASAP lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayu View Post
hmm i don't think so, according to amazon it is the entire season in three disks along with the box. i'll be getting that though the logo on the box looks kinda weird =s
EDIT why did they choose that cover for the DVD Box? i perfer the Jap one and yes i know the reason why...!!!just wanted to say it...
Old 2008-10-30, 22:01   Link #33
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Check out some of the dub clips here:

http://www.mania.com/aodvb/showthrea...96#post1455796
Old 2008-11-01, 12:52   Link #34
crystalalien87
Louise Fanatic

SAITO sounds terrible lol
Old 2008-11-01, 14:17   Link #35
Meru

Saito sounds pretty laaaaaame, but everyone else sounds pretty good!!! I knew Cristina Vee would make a great Louise, so I'm really excited for this (and that's saying something, since I don't really do dubs)!! :3 Only a few more days~
Old 2008-11-01, 16:10   Link #36
Hubb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meru View Post
Saito sounds pretty laaaaaame, but everyone else sounds pretty good!!! I knew Cristina Vee would make a great Louise, so I'm really excited for this (and that's saying something, since I don't really do dubs)!! :3 Only a few more days~
I don't know, Derf/Guiche sounded really bad to me otherwise I agree with you.
Old 2008-11-04, 08:11   Link #37
ayu
DUN.DDUN.DDDUN.

Saito's voice is too deep imo.
Old 2008-11-04, 18:48   Link #38
Noe
HARDCORE Fate addict™

Send a message via AIM to Noe Send a message via MSN to Noe
Can't wait to get the DVD version, yay.

ALL HAIL FATE T. HARLAOWN!
#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net to revere, share, and cherish Fate Testarossa Harlaown.
My blog
Old 2008-11-13, 02:00   Link #39
)v(anic
blah

haha i had this pre-order 3 months ago when funimation had their 40% off sale.

the dub was actually really good. Saito isnt that bad i got used to it, Guiche was a little harder to get used to nothing too horrid, lol the only really really bad voice is the school leader elder. I hope the plan on releasing season 2 and 3 as well guess we wont know for a lil while.
Old 2008-11-15, 12:23   Link #40
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Took me awhile to adjust to their dub voices, but I have no real complaints. I'm definitely planning on buying this once it's released, looking forward to it.