AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-24, 23:47   Link #3981
Tbolt

The first three are solid Rias, Asia and Akeno. Ise is not going to put Asia aside for any other girl.

Now the rest are a toss up. My order is.

4. Koneko/Ravel
5.Xenovia
6.Irina
7.Rose

You cant put Le Fay and Kuroka in the harem yet its still to early.
And Ophis is sill just the mascot.
Old 2014-03-25, 00:03   Link #3982
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

we'll just like Tbolt the first three are a confirmed ranking by the girls themselves in the novel so it can't be changed.

1. Rias
2. Asia
3. Akeno
4. Koneko and Ravel (since they both told issei they wanna stay with him forever and are kinda a package deal in my eyes)
5.Xenovia (was gonna put irina and xenovia together as well but xenovia has the advantage on her since she's been more intimate with issei)
6.Irina (needs to step up her game without becoming a fallen angel)

after 6th place it's kinda going on gut feeling since so far they haven't been confirmed.
spoilers indicate Rossweisse joins issei's harem volume 17.
but since it's not translated i can't say 100% for sure.

7. Rossweisse
8. Kuroka (wants his babies and likes him allot! once issei helps her completely fix her relationship with koneko we'll probably see her getting serious)
9. Le Fay (pretty much worships issei and we will see more development once they make the magician's pact)

and just like Tbolt said sadly Ophis is just a mascot / cute daughter type character for now at least

Last edited by sunsengnim; 2014-03-25 at 00:23.
Old 2014-03-25, 00:30   Link #3983
vlade

@sunsengnim i guess that order is the best after all. and i remember akeno said she got no 3 in issei harem order.

and regarding tannin he just a queen that act as king in as subtitute for mephistopheles cause mephitopheles don't give a f*** for rating game he only interested in magic and such
Old 2014-03-25, 00:45   Link #3984
itisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by drago_159 View Post
I don't know if this is on another forum, but what do you think the harem order is up through vol. 17 life 0?
Rias > Asia > Ravel > Koneko > Akeno > Xenovia > Irina > Rose > Ophis > Le-Fay

Rose knows she would be currently last in order, she seems mature enough to accept it.

Xenovia has fallen for him, it isn't just about genetics anymore. Irina will naturally want to compete with Xenovia, plus she has started to fall for him also.

Ravel's marriage would be moved forward. Once Issei and Rias marry and Issei officially becomes a Gremory, the political pressure to join the Phoenix and Gremory houses will reappear. Ravel's marriage would be fast-tracked in my opinion. Ravel would also want this considering how hard she has fallen.

Kuroka will never happen, Koneko would never allow Kuroka to marry Issei. Despite them training together and generally getting along better now, she is insanely protective of Issei when it comes to her sister.

Akeno will only happen after Koneko. Koneko has proposed officially, Akeno has just asked to have an affair so far. Though she has called dibs on third spot, so who knows.

Le-Fay is a possibility, depending upon how well she and Issei work together. She is his (second biggest behind Bennia) fan, so I'm sure she will develop some feelings towards Issei.

Ophis is a certainty once the others start marrying. She would want to mimic the other girls and marry Issei also. She already wants to go on a date with him like the others, and she already sleeps on his bed like the others. (IIRC) It is written that Dragons live eternally unless killed, so there could come a time when it is just the two dragons, Issei and Ophis, having outlived everyone else.

Serafall. Truth be told I want to see her in the story more often, I like her character. It was written that a Maou can not take multiple wives, but would she be allowed to marry someone whom already has multiple partners? Either way I don't see room in this arc for Issei and Serafalls relationship to take any significant steps.

Bennia, I can easily see her and Issei marrying. She is already obsessed with him. The next step for her is to move in to his house. This might happen at the start of the new school year, I think she would then enter as a first year student.

Sona and Sona's peerage. No I don't see it happening with them. Only Sona and Tsubasa currently have more than a passing interest. I foresee most of Sona's peerage being written to have a rivalry for Kiba and Saji instead.

Isabela. Very remote outside chance, she has in interest in Issei. Or perhaps she is the only one of Raisers servants to respect him. It would piss off Raiser if she did fall for him, so the comic value is there.

Oppai Dragon fans. No way would they get close enough, nor would Rias or the others allow it.

Others. Either no or I haven't read enough about them to form an opinion.
Old 2014-03-25, 01:45   Link #3985
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisp View Post
Rias > Asia > Ravel > Koneko > Akeno > Xenovia > Irina > Rose > Ophis > Le-Fay

Rose knows she would be currently last in order, she seems mature enough to accept it.

Xenovia has fallen for him, it isn't just about genetics anymore. Irina will naturally want to compete with Xenovia, plus she has started to fall for him also.

Ravel's marriage would be moved forward. Once Issei and Rias marry and Issei officially becomes a Gremory, the political pressure to join the Phoenix and Gremory houses will reappear. Ravel's marriage would be fast-tracked in my opinion. Ravel would also want this considering how hard she has fallen.

Kuroka will never happen, Koneko would never allow Kuroka to marry Issei. Despite them training together and generally getting along better now, she is insanely protective of Issei when it comes to her sister.

Akeno will only happen after Koneko. Koneko has proposed officially, Akeno has just asked to have an affair so far. Though she has called dibs on third spot, so who knows.

Le-Fay is a possibility, depending upon how well she and Issei work together. She is his (second biggest behind Bennia) fan, so I'm sure she will develop some feelings towards Issei.

Ophis is a certainty once the others start marrying. She would want to mimic the other girls and marry Issei also. She already wants to go on a date with him like the others, and she already sleeps on his bed like the others. (IIRC) It is written that Dragons live eternally unless killed, so there could come a time when it is just the two dragons, Issei and Ophis, having outlived everyone else.

Serafall. Truth be told I want to see her in the story more often, I like her character. It was written that a Maou can not take multiple wives, but would she be allowed to marry someone whom already has multiple partners? Either way I don't see room in this arc for Issei and Serafalls relationship to take any significant steps.

Bennia, I can easily see her and Issei marrying. She is already obsessed with him. The next step for her is to move in to his house. This might happen at the start of the new school year, I think she would then enter as a first year student.

Sona and Sona's peerage. No I don't see it happening with them. Only Sona and Tsubasa currently have more than a passing interest. I foresee most of Sona's peerage being written to have a rivalry for Kiba and Saji instead.

Isabela. Very remote outside chance, she has in interest in Issei. Or perhaps she is the only one of Raisers servants to respect him. It would piss off Raiser if she did fall for him, so the comic value is there.

Oppai Dragon fans. No way would they get close enough, nor would Rias or the others allow it.

Others. Either no or I haven't read enough about them to form an opinion.
Actually the sitri Rook Yura does have a thing for Ise ,Akeno might just happen before Koneko, as koneko has to wait till she matures, while akeno with rose entering might step up her game and seal the #3 spot
Old 2014-03-25, 02:03   Link #3986
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
kiba and gasper secretly use the gender change gun for themselve to have fun with issei without issei or the harem knowing it
Old 2014-03-25, 02:52   Link #3987
Aggelos
The one whom passes by

I agree that the Isabella thing could be a "Red Herring" but it wouldn't justify as to why
she would be still mentioned or included in the story when all of Raiser's other servants were
throw away/one time characters. So only time will tell if something develops from that.

Also, I wouldn't claim to Issei dividing up Rias pieces for his own just yet,
heck his peerage roster alone is a pipe dream til Rias goes to college and he has taken the next demon promotion exam.
And that's all depending on if we even get to that arc after the current story arc.

There is not enough information or development yet to start eying potential peerage candidates.
Alot of loose ends and blank details NEEDS to be answered for in the scheme of things before that happens.

Also, I would find it funny since Issei attracts the 'strange ones' so his peerage would
be crazy to say the least. Lol who knows, Mil-tan could even have "her" wish come true after all.
Old 2014-03-25, 02:59   Link #3988
vlade

no mil-tan is absolutely join Levi-tan peerage and become her [black horse]/[joker]
Old 2014-03-25, 05:10   Link #3989
Always86

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsengnim View Post
yes, you can be both but only if you were a lower piece first.
you can upgrade to a king and be both you just can't downgrade once king.

although there is no proof of this it's pretty obvious.
since the whole chess piece thing got started to strengthen the devils.
it would be counter-productive if kings would go on becoming lower pieces since this would divide strength and slow down adding fresh blood.
Disagree with this, mainly because of Ravel. She is/ was already a high class devil from we presume a pure parentage of the Phoenix clan. So if she can be made a bishop, why in principle couldn't Rias be a queen. As it stands there is no evidence a 'king' piece exists, so there is no conflict with her becoming a queen.
Old 2014-03-25, 05:17   Link #3990
G147

That's why Ravel hasn't gotten her Evil Piece even when she reached the age she was supposed to received them, even Kuisha (Sairaorg's Queen) who is a Pure-Blooded Devil doesn't have her own Evil Pieces.
Old 2014-03-25, 06:34   Link #3991
aw454wtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
That's why Ravel hasn't gotten her Evil Piece even when she reached the age she was supposed to received them, even Kuisha (Sairaorg's Queen) who is a Pure-Blooded Devil doesn't have her own Evil Pieces.
I would assume Ravel was offered but rejected the evil pieces as she had no intention of becoming a king herself, thus she was content with becoming her brother's bishop even the second born in the phenex family does not have evil pieces, instead he became the boss of the underworld media
Old 2014-03-25, 06:46   Link #3992
vlade

i think Evil Pieces owner are had right to chose if they want them or not. and if i am not wrong Rias already got her evil pieces when she at elementary. so i guess the age when a demon got their Evil Pieces arround elementary age.
Old 2014-03-25, 07:18   Link #3993
aw454wtr

Wonder why they specifically called it evil pieces, i don't think that would be good advertising when you're trying to recruit servants

"hey want to join my peerage, just take in this EVIL piece"

"uh.............. NO!!"
Old 2014-03-25, 07:27   Link #3994
vlade

i wonder when Mermaid man(spongebob) heard about it. Evil Eeeeeeevil{sorry for the OOT}
Old 2014-03-25, 07:37   Link #3995
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlade View Post
i think Evil Pieces owner are had right to chose if they want them or not. and if i am not wrong Rias already got her evil pieces when she at elementary. so i guess the age when a demon got their Evil Pieces arround elementary age.
It is not whether they want them or not. It is about whether they chose to use them or not. Also Rias received her set of Evil Pieces from her father when she was 13 years old (middle school age).

And on the subject of Ise's future servants, here is a list of Ise's servants (that have been confirmed):Xenovia, Asia, and Ravel.

They will be in his group when Ise goes independent and starts competing in RG games as a King. Both Xenovia (volume 6) and Asia (volume ?) have verbally stated that they want to go with Ise when he goes dependent from Rias. This has been mention several times by other characters. Rias is more than aware of Xenovia and Asia's intentions on leaving her group to join Ise's group in the future. Ravel (and her family members) has made it quite clear that she wants to iin Ise's group of servant when Ise becomes a High Class Devil.

As far as any other members of Rias's group going with Ise are concerned, it is unlikely. Koneko, Gasper, Ross, and Kiba will not and are unlkely to go with Ise when he goes independent. Akeno will more than likey play with the idea of going with Ise to make Rias mad or jealous which as we know she love to do. But at the end of the day she will like Kiba and the others will stay with Rias.

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2014-03-25 at 08:19.
Old 2014-03-25, 08:23   Link #3996
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
It is not whether they want them or not. It is about whether they chose to use them or not. Also Rias received her set of Evil Pieces from her father when she was 13 years old (middle school age).
I agree the parents have the evil pieces to give to their children. I think Ravel will get her evil pieces to form a peerage that will support Ise's future business. Like media people, advertising people etc.

Nothing says they have to be fighters.

And it doesn't matter who joins Ise, no one is going anywhere since there all going to be living at the same place.

There already a family so it doesn't matter who's peerage there in.

Last edited by Tbolt; 2014-03-25 at 09:33.
Old 2014-03-25, 10:53   Link #3997
anifreik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
Cant wait for a pregnant Rias to wake up with a craving for dragon apples and cottage cheese and making Ise go get some from Tannin.
LMFAO
Old 2014-03-25, 13:40   Link #3998
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
I agree the parents have the evil pieces to give to their children. I think Ravel will get her evil pieces to form a peerage that will support Ise's future business. Like media people, advertising people etc.

Nothing says they have to be fighters.

And it doesn't matter who joins Ise, no one is going anywhere since there all going to be living at the same place.

There already a family so it doesn't matter who's peerage there in.
indeed, they'll all be staying by issei's side so it would kind of be silly to have them transfer to issei's peerage.
i still believe if issei ever gets his peerage they'll all be characters that weren't in rias's peerage.
for one they need extra people to ensure the safety of everyone in emergencies and adding people outside of rias's peerage to issei's peerage would be perfect.
Old 2014-03-25, 14:06   Link #3999
Tbolt

Here pretty soon everyone is going to be high class devils so they will have a good start on there very on monster strike force.

Poor Ise, what if Koneko recruited all nekomata girls.

Last edited by Tbolt; 2014-03-25 at 14:25.
Old 2014-03-25, 14:32   Link #4000
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Here pretty soon everyone is going to be high class devils so they will have a good start on there very on monster strike force.

Poor Ise, what if Koneko recruited all nekomata girls.
what if kiba only gets pretty boy types in his...
issei is just gonna go on a rampage! and the same for koneko's ordeal he'd go on a rampage!
it's been koneko's plan all along! she's gonna win him over with a neko harem! trully no man can resist that!

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life