AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-09, 16:07   Link #41
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
Every time I am prepared to watch it...Somebody manages to bring me down. How could you do that to me...
It has it's good moments OD. If I hadn't watched it I think I might be kicking myself right now because the story is pretty good and now the 2 parts of the story are being joined together. I COMMANDETH YOU TO WATCH IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Old 2008-08-10, 20:13   Link #42
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I say this was an excellent episode, and another one to add to the roster of best episodes for the Amagai Shuusuke arc.

The episode in-depth explored two conflicting issues:

Spoiler for The First One:

Spoiler for the second one:
Old 2008-08-11, 15:14   Link #43
BleachAddict
Hitokiri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
I think 188 will be the end of the Amagai Shuusuke arc...as for this ep...I enjoyed it as always...I was hoping for a conclusion to one of the storylines however...I was assuming Kira and Kifune would fight in this ep but it dragged out so they will fight next episode...however the story is progressing and I also wish Yamamoto would go see the Wizard and ask for a brain.The one thing that stands out is the fact that he will not allow the Kasumi-Ooji family to be investigated under any circumstances so it makes me wonder...why?
errr...because that old guy from the Ooji clan is his long lost twin?

I agree with Guido-san, Yama must at all times appear unbiased even after all that Ichigo has done for SS. He is after all the General Commander.

This filler is way better than Bounto, I must say although it totally killed the continuity of the HM arc. I just find it lame to see good guys fighting with other good guys...puhleeeaasseee.
Old 2008-08-11, 15:17   Link #44
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

lack of evidence and only hearsay is not enough to investigate a royal family...
Old 2008-08-11, 15:25   Link #45
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachAddict View Post
This filler is way better than Bounto, I must say although it totally killed the continuity of the HM arc. I just find it lame to see good guys fighting with other good guys...puhleeeaasseee.
It's not in continuity though.
Old 2008-08-11, 22:55   Link #46
HazardNights

Send a message via AIM to HazardNights Send a message via MSN to HazardNights Send a message via Yahoo to HazardNights
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
It's not in continuity though.
We'll have to wait and see before we can make that judgment. We just won't know until the arc is over and there is something put out that explains how this arc will be treated. Unless there has been an official statement put out already? If not then we just don't know.

It wouldn't be the first time a canon arc was altered to mesh with a anime only arc. It won't be the last time it happens in an anime as well.
Old 2008-08-11, 23:11   Link #47
Magnus N

Send a message via MSN to Magnus N
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazardNights View Post
We'll have to wait and see before we can make that judgment. We just won't know until the arc is over and there is something put out that explains how this arc will be treated. Unless there has been an official statement put out already? If not then we just don't know.

It wouldn't be the first time a canon arc was altered to mesh with a anime only arc. It won't be the last time it happens in an anime as well.

it has been stated allready at the start of this arc that this one takes place in a different univers or something so what happens here have no value in the "real" anime.
Old 2008-08-11, 23:16   Link #48
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by HazardNights View Post

What was said at the end of the HM Arc and the beginning of this one should give you a big clue This is another timeline.
Old 2008-08-11, 23:47   Link #49
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
it has been stated allready at the start of this arc that this one takes place in a different univers or something so what happens here have no value in the "real" anime.

In no place in the anime does it state that this arc is in another universe.
Old 2008-08-12, 04:27   Link #50
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

re-watch episode 168 which the narrator basically says that

putting the HM story on "pause" so they could do another story, might as well say it's a different universe/continuity
Old 2008-08-12, 08:36   Link #51
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

I do not need to rewatch ep 168, the narrator says that "Ichigo has succesfully defeated Grimmjow and rescued Orihime...the battle against the Arrancar rages on...but we will pause before continuing that tale...Now a new story like none other will unfold, the curtain is about to raise on a strange battle"...now nowhere does it say this occurs in another universe or continuity...that is all. I am only stating what is given to us...of course this occurs in another timeline or continuity...but in no way does the narrator say it takes place in another Universe...that was my only point...we all know it is a different timeline in the same universe
Old 2008-08-12, 10:28   Link #52
Magnus N

Quote:
I do not need to rewatch ep 168, the narrator says that "Ichigo has succesfully defeated Grimmjow and rescued Orihime...the battle against the Arrancar rages on...but we will pause before continuing that tale...Now a new story like none other will unfold, the curtain is about to raise on a strange battle"...now nowhere does it say this occurs in another universe or continuity...that is all. I am only stating what is given to us...of course this occurs in another timeline or continuity...but in no way does the narrator say it takes place in another Universe...that was my only point...we all know it is a different timeline in the same universe
Thats why i said ...or something. I just wanted to make clear that what happens here have no value at all in the "real" anime
Old 2008-08-12, 10:40   Link #53
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

no problem at all Magnus N...though I am hoping Amagai Shuusuke sticks around after this arc somehow
Old 2008-08-12, 13:48   Link #54
Magnus N

Quote:
no problem at all Magnus N...though I am hoping Amagai Shuusuke sticks around after this arc somehow

ye so am I, like the character and its about time they fill up the empty captain slots
Old 2008-08-12, 18:22   Link #55
Hari Michiru
Insane Fangirl
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
lack of evidence and only hearsay is not enough to investigate a royal family...
They aren't royal. Only noble. And they're lower than the Four Noble Clans too.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Old 2008-08-12, 22:08   Link #56
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus N View Post
ye so am I, like the character and its about time they fill up the empty captain slots
I want a hot female as the 5th taichou! Plus she can be Yoruichi's uber-powerful spicy little sister
Old 2008-08-13, 05:37   Link #57
chitgoks

this filler just made the head of soul society stupid with his decicions.

the captains are well better than him in analyzing situations. pffrttt.. apprehending ichigo and rukia and even amaragi. that old geezer is ruling with an iron fist. no excuses or even explanations needed. if he sees you go against it, you're under arrest.
Old 2008-08-13, 10:45   Link #58
Magnus N

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
this filler just made the head of soul society stupid with his decicions.

the captains are well better than him in analyzing situations. pffrttt.. apprehending ichigo and rukia and even amaragi. that old geezer is ruling with an iron fist. no excuses or even explanations needed. if he sees you go against it, you're under arrest.
Isnt the best way of finding out the truth by asking the ones that know things ? Cant blame yama for wanting to arrest Ichigo and co, they have by all appearances done something wrong and therefor they need to be arrested.

That Yama after they have been arrested would have questioned them and worked his way to the truth that way doesnt make him a bad leader, he cant relly whim it and do whatever.
Old 2008-08-13, 11:05   Link #59
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

I understand everyone saying Yama-jii needs more than just speculation or what have you...but you have Soi-Fon, Captain of squad 2 and commander of the military and royal guards...saying that there is something happening...and Yama-jii dismissed her as if she were an annoyance...that is why I thought it seemed odd...it is not just Ichigo and Rukia anymore at least...I think much will be concluded today...though I think the arc is supposed to last til ep 188
Old 2008-08-13, 11:45   Link #60
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

can anyone explain why Anidb doesn't have the titles for upcoming bleach episodes and why this weeks episode hasn't come out.Is Bleach over?

Tags
weekly episode discussion, anime