Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-10-14, 11:37   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Bleach 190 Episode Discussion Thread

Ahoy. Good morning, good evening, and good night! That concludes the mandatory greetings. Without any further ado, here is today's episode discussion thread.

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
Old 2008-10-14, 11:42   Link #2
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Finally The Fillers Finished and I get To See Grimmy again

Spoiler for ep:
Old 2008-10-14, 11:53   Link #3
neshru

Yup, about 3/4 of the episode is recap. And even so, the episode covered more than 1.5 manga chapters. Unless they start doing a 10 minutes recap in each episode, I think the anime will catch up to the manga in less than 30 episodes.

Oh, and the new OP is awesome.
Old 2008-10-14, 12:10   Link #4
Jays

Seriously? There is that much recap?

Someone put Bleach on life support.
Old 2008-10-14, 12:21   Link #5
Aquaman OS

Bleach is today? I thought it was Wednesdays.
Old 2008-10-14, 12:26   Link #6
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Bleach is today? I thought it was Wednesdays.
Bleach's original time-slot was Tuesday. But the time slot got taken over by Death Note then D Gray Man .

As D Gray Man season has come to an end, Bleach returned to its original time-slot ^^
Old 2008-10-14, 12:27   Link #7
Langus
Optimus Prime

The non-recap parts were decent. While watching that new ending I felt like I was having an acid flashback or something. Reminded me of this funky little number...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBWxX3713gc
Old 2008-10-14, 12:31   Link #8
Aquaman OS

Ah I see.

Well a recap would be helpful since we've been away from the main arc for awhile. Remember that the majority of viewership in Japan doesn't have every ep on their harddrive and spends hours on the net searching for Bleach info. They might have honestly forgotten what they were up to.
Old 2008-10-14, 12:43   Link #9
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Ah.... I'm back to watching bleach thank god the fillers are over , were the fillers good or bad ?
But anyway i wounder who is gonna save Ichigo this time >_>
Old 2008-10-14, 12:48   Link #10
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
I liked the opener. I wish they wouldn't have spoiled those who were clueless about *spoiler*.

The flashbacks weren't necessary but the fillers are over so I am happy.

(No more filler arguments)

I guess it was okay.

Last edited by Utsukushii Hono'o; 2008-10-14 at 13:17.
Old 2008-10-14, 12:51   Link #11
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

OMG!! People be warned.Do not watch the intro if you do not want to be spoiled greatly.I can't believe they did that.Some of you should know what I'm talking about.

So finally Nnoitora has appeared.He sure is an opportunist bastard!
Things will get very interesting from here on.

P.S.: Hooray for ICHIxHIME!
Old 2008-10-14, 13:37   Link #12
Aquaman OS

As a side note now that Bleach is back to its regular timeslot does that mean the editing will lessen up again?
Old 2008-10-14, 13:45   Link #13
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
As a side note now that Bleach is back to its regular timeslot does that mean the editing will lessen up again?
you mean the censorship? If anything it will be greater, since it airs earlier than usual.
Old 2008-10-14, 13:51   Link #14
Aquaman OS

So its not the original timeslot then.
Old 2008-10-14, 13:52   Link #15
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Yes it isn't in its original timeslot !
Old 2008-10-14, 14:01   Link #16
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Bleach's original time-slot was Tuesday. But the time slot got taken over by Death Note then D Gray Man .
Speaking of time-slot, in the Shinigami golden Kon, along with that stupid looking fellow whose name I can never remember, is observing he doesn't know when he is going to make his next debut. Kon also observes that it's the same for the stupid looking fellow just because they are both not so important to the story which is ridiculous in my very humble opinion. Kon's a pervert and that fellow is stupid looking. The show needs them. Anyway, the stupid looking fellow felt so bad and guilty that he didn't tell Kon that he will be making his debut in episode 197. That's what the index card says, the one that he is holding on his hand. Kon makes me laugh.

The episode itself was pretty good. I enjoyed it. I didn't watch the little exchange between dashing Ulqui and Itsygo, so their fight was new to me. I also get to re-enjoy the display of amazing animation in the fight between Ichigo and Vejita-reincarnated. That episode was one of Bleach's finest.

The opening theme shows Nemu. As Kankel would say, OMG! The badass geezer also gets a face-shot. The song itself is alright, I suppose. Very shounen-ish. The choice of the ending song absolutely didn't make much sense. It's so anti-Bleach. Then again, I'm not sure I know what I'm talking about, so I suppose I'll get used to it.

And did you notice how big Orihime's caboose was when Ichi-dodo (poop) was lifting her on his shoulder? I mean, dear heavens! At one time it was occupying so much of the screen that they animators barely squeezed Ichigo's face in there. Half of his head was still missing.

This ole-gal hasn't been doing much exercise in the captivity. She must have literally sitting on her hiney the whole time for her caboose to grow that big. I think the only time she got some exercise was when she got some beating by the girl Grim-kun obliterated into smithereens. Surely it can't be the dress that makes her a... hiney look..! I won't finish that sentence.

This girl will need to hit the gym once she goes back home.

And my last comment is to you Manga-Readers: If something isn't blatantly and specifically spoilers, don't point it out. Some spoilers aren't as obvious to someone who doesn't have the manga knowledge. When you scream and shout, z00mg the OP's a spoiler... then it's you who have spoiled when an anime-only watcher figures it out what that spoiler is. I wouldn't have noticed that spoiler if Kankel and Utsukushii Hono'o didn't make a fuss about it. Thank you Kankel and Utsukushii Hono'o. Did I mention it was Kankel and Utsukushii Hono'o. Yeah, it was Kankel and Utsukushii Hono'o. OMG Kankel and Utsukushii Hono'o.

And finally, some screens:

Last edited by monir; 2008-10-14 at 14:33.
Old 2008-10-14, 14:23   Link #17
Kankel
Akuma HighClass Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
And my last comment is to you Manga-Readers: If something isn't blatantly and specifically spoilers, don't point it out. Some spoilers aren't as obvious to someone who doesn't have the manga knowledge. When you scream and shout, z00mg the OP's a spoiler... then it's you who have spoiled when an anime-only watcher figures it out what that spoiler is. I wouldn't have noticed that spoiler if Kankel didn't make a fuss about it. Thank you Kankel. Did I mention it was Kankel. Yeah, it was Kankel. OMG Kankel.
Hey! why are you blaming me for the spoiler? My post didn't point out what the spoiler was specifically.Unlike the poster above me who pointed it out directly. I shouldn't take the blame for it, at least not completely.

Oh well, it doesn't matter now, does it? since were so close to that moment now.
Old 2008-10-14, 14:27   Link #18
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

lol @Monir, you silly goose, you. lol
Old 2008-10-14, 14:28   Link #19
Aquaman OS

Said spoiler will be showing up in like an ep or two anyway. No big deal.
Old 2008-10-14, 14:29   Link #20
monir
cho~ kakkoii

I stand corrected. The necessary editing has been made in the previous post.
Closed Thread