Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-12-10, 17:36   Link #41
Strygwyr
Attention Queen killer.
*IT Support

Just watched the episode.....Nemu is still hot....yeah Zonmari.....ouch....Syazel with the OMG no way face....yeah this episode was kinda short..but still good.
Old 2008-12-10, 17:38   Link #42
Petbe
Wingless Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
well, it's not too much of a exaggeration that there wasn't anything new till 6:40

the gripe is well placed imo not counting the OP, ED or SGC, we got maybe 15 minutes of a episode
I knew it was just about 6 min, and that is why I put it that way. But it is just like you said, there is the ED, the preview, SGC. So the actual episode is very little. It sorta reminds me of how One Piece is, they have this long beginning and takes forever for the actual episode to begin.
Old 2008-12-10, 17:44   Link #43
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
my fav part of the episode was when it focused on the ground beside nemu (im a manga reader so the fact that i forgot this part is hilarious) and the ground started rumbling
and my first reaction was
-oh shit no, not pesshe and dondochakka, pleases anything but that-
then my next reaction was
-oh thank god, it's only szyael and his hentai tentacle rape-
Sad but that was pretty much my reaction during that scene. Seeing the ground rumble I was praying it wasn't going to be those two. Kind of sad when Szyael grabbing Nemu with a tentacle is actually a relief . But honestly that guy is getting owned every step of the way in this fight. Take Nemu as a hostage? She's probably safer with Szyael than with Mayuri.
Old 2008-12-10, 22:32   Link #44
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Nemu has probably grown into a masochist of sorts over time...

Szyael contemplating doing something to Nemu?

Old 2008-12-10, 22:42   Link #45
blaqkpupil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post

my fav part of the episode was when it focused on the ground beside nemu (im a manga reader so the fact that i forgot this part is hilarious) and the ground started rumbling
and my first reaction was
-oh shit no, not pesshe and dondochakka, pleases anything but that-
then my next reaction was
-oh thank god, it's only szyael and his hentai tentacle rape-

LMAO!
exactly what went through my mind too

yes, the recaps were long
and i also loved that part when byakuya said "who said i'm killing you as a shinigami?"
but mayuri was hilarious!!! especially when Ishida was ranting at him, and his eyes were all over the place
Old 2008-12-11, 00:56   Link #46
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Szyael contemplating doing something to Nemu?
Saying that will be a spoiler .. but I'm eagerly anticipating this event :x

Mama Nemu
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-12-11, 08:14   Link #47
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

The point lequory is that the fans are sick of the long recaps whether they are 4 minutes or 6 minutes...no show I have ever watched has these kind of recaps...period not even DBZ had this crap...their recaps were about a minute, this show has become arrogant...imho
Old 2008-12-11, 09:04   Link #48
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
The point lequory is that the fans are sick of the long recaps whether they are 4 minutes or 6 minutes...no show I have ever watched has these kind of recaps...period not even DBZ had this crap...their recaps were about a minute, this show has become arrogant...imho
That's another reason to watch the dubs. They're on the Bount arc where the recaps started for the sub... no recaps to speak of(yes I'm a dub watcher... no flames please)

But still... I think I'm pretty used to the recaps by now. If I'm too impatient in an ep, I just skip them. No biggie. Though I'd still prefer whole recap episodes instead of this, kinda like how they done... I think it was ep 63?
Old 2008-12-11, 09:49   Link #49
neshru

Quote:
The recaps are their way to make it to the end of the episode without using too much manga material (and they already use a lot per episode). There are other ways to achieve the same result, like abusing flashbacks or turning the episodes in epic staring contests, but trust me, it would be worse. They did it for 53 episodes of Naruto Shippuuden and it sucked.
Old 2008-12-11, 12:08   Link #50
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
so other voice actors always bother me
I mean the new Nemu is ok. But I am kinda sentimental about old voices and dialogues
Old 2008-12-11, 15:18   Link #51
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
Saying that will be a spoiler
Saying something specific predicting in the anime what had already happened in the manga would be a spoiler

Saying something vague with the alternative iteration of the last scene as Bleach taking the path from shounen to ero is...too good to be a spoiler

Old 2008-12-11, 16:15   Link #52
Full Metal Ninja

Mayuri is awesome, i'm really looking forward to the rest of the fight XD

Though the random filler halfway throughw as kinda annoying >>
Old 2008-12-11, 18:42   Link #53
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightViper88 View Post
Saying something specific predicting in the anime what had already happened in the manga would be a spoiler

Saying something vague with the alternative iteration of the last scene as Bleach taking the path from shounen to ero is...too good to be a spoiler

hopefully it's not butchered
Old 2008-12-12, 05:26   Link #54
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
The recaps are their way to make it to the end of the episode without using too much manga material (and they already use a lot per episode). There are other ways to achieve the same result, like abusing flashbacks or turning the episodes in epic staring contests, but trust me, it would be worse. They did it for 53 episodes of Naruto Shippuuden and it sucked.

Or perhaps by having longer goldens? God forbid they should do that and give fans new fun things...but we all know this has become a cash cow...sad...but damn I still love the show and all the characters
Old 2008-12-12, 05:31   Link #55
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Metal Ninja View Post
Mayuri is awesome, i'm really looking forward to the rest of the fight XD

Though the random filler halfway throughw as kinda annoying >>
Mayuri will not disappoint. Neither will Apporo actually.
Old 2008-12-12, 12:06   Link #56
neshru

Quote:
Or perhaps by having longer goldens? God forbid they should do that and give fans new fun things...but we all know this has become a cash cow...sad...but damn I still love the show and all the characters
It has become a cash cow? That's why anime are made, to make a profit.
Longer goldens is an idea, but apparently having a long recap is just more convenient (it allows them to save on the animation budget for once, and their budget these days is small enough).
Old 2008-12-12, 16:36   Link #57
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
It has become a cash cow? That's why anime are made, to make a profit.
Longer goldens is an idea, but apparently having a long recap is just more convenient (it allows them to save on the animation budget for once, and their budget these days is small enough).
Anime/art to an artist is not made to make a profit but I fully understand you not knowing...most of society across the world has been indoctrinated to the illusion of money but i digress...on with the discussion
Old 2008-12-12, 17:28   Link #58
neshru

Quote:
Anime/art to an artist is not made to make a profit but I fully understand you not knowing...most of society across the world has been indoctrinated to the illusion of money but i digress...on with the discussion
Sorry, but you're not making any sense. The people who work on anime don't do it as a hobby, it's their work. And making anime is expensive, they won't start a project just because there's a bunch of guys who would like to see that series animated, they will do it if they are sure people will watch it and buy their DVDs. If they make one season out of that series and the sales suck, there won't be a second season.
Old 2008-12-12, 17:56   Link #59
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

You are looking at it from a business perspective that is why I do not make any sense to you. Please lets go on with the discussion of episode 198
Old 2008-12-12, 18:30   Link #60
neshru

But that's what it comes down to. I'm sure they'd love to give the fans something better, but their budget is what it is.
Closed Thread