AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-02-25, 01:23   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 437 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 01:29   Link #2
james0246

Spoilers so Far:

Naruto gives into his Kyuubi urges (going to 6th Tail) after Hinata receives a mortal injury trying to protect Naruto.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 01:33   Link #3
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Spoilers so Far:

Naruto gives into his Kyuubi urges (going to 6th Tail) after Hinata receives a mortal injury trying to protect Naruto.
y'know i think we saw a fake spoiler just like that a chapter or two ago... not calling this fake, just saying
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 01:37   Link #4
james0246

^Rahan posted a pic in the Chapter 436 thread, so it is known for sure that at least Naruto unleashes the Kyuubi (unless this is a very elaborate (for a manga spoiler) prank).
Old 2009-02-25, 01:38   Link #5
Rahan

Yeah, it's the real thing.
Reposting my message :

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rahan; 2009-02-25 at 01:54.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 01:42   Link #6
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
OMG WOOT!!! I SO CALLED ITT!!!!

Haha I knew Kishi was gonna bring back Kyuubi. But.....going 6 tails...?! That's overkill.....and no control. :[

Ah see I told you only something like this would set Naruto off.

@james0246
Like if Jiraiya or someone else close to Naruto was killed then he would have gone berserk. And now it's Hinata who is obviously Naruto's good friend.

Excuse my noobness....who's Shima?
Old 2009-02-25, 01:48   Link #7
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

I predicted this almost exactly. Except I thought It'd happen when Hinata was part of the Sasuke search team (Sasuke kills Itachi arc).

6 tails? Skeleton? Hmm... this was unexpected. Its like hes growing out of him. If hes that strong and not even complete, then the Kyuubi is the strongest Bijuu by far. Then again, its to be expected. Of course the 1st Hokage would keep the strongest bijuu for his village.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 01:50   Link #8
Torremitsu
anti-hater

Thats bad news IMO. Kyuubi??? Blah!!
Torremitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 01:52   Link #9
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Excuse my noobness....who's Shima?
Ma Frog ...
Pain's last line : "this will do. But my Pain still exceed yours". He is not impressed by the 6-tails. He may even have been trying to let Kyuubi out.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 01:58   Link #10
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

The spoiler summary that goes with the pic.

Spoiler for chapter spoiler:
Old 2009-02-25, 02:08   Link #11
X_Danny_X

seems the shipping wars are about begin once again. this was a needed heavy blow almost KO punch for NaruHina against other pairings.
Old 2009-02-25, 02:09   Link #12
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
The spoiler summary that goes with the pic.

Spoiler for chapter spoiler:
Ooooo yeah. That will definitely set Naruto off. Just saw pa frog get killed? now Shima.....and now Hinata....Pains on a role....

Pain really doesn't seem scared. Reminds me of Orochimaru against 4 tails. Naruto probably gonna lose.
Old 2009-02-25, 02:29   Link #13
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Ooooo yeah. That will definitely set Naruto off. Just saw pa frog get killed? now Shima.....and now Hinata....Pains on a role....

Pain really doesn't seem scared. Reminds me of Orochimaru against 4 tails. Naruto probably gonna lose.
Well you have to remember that a single Akustki member has beaten a tailed beast or host by themselves. As for Pain himself, Kishi probably has created a few tricks up that character's sleeves to deal with this situation. As for Naruto, that poor guy is really being screwed with emotionally and physically. Whether Naruto is captured in this arc or not, he will not be the same once this is over.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 02:39   Link #14
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
What's with that skeleton armor?
Old 2009-02-25, 02:47   Link #15
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Pain is badbeep!!
He's got that I'm gonna send you to hell look again......Run Naruto run.........
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 03:02   Link #16
james0246

Hmm, new spoilers (not pictures, just text (Source: kuroihikari)) seem to indicate that Hinata uses a different Gentle Fist attack than has been previously seen (or, at least, it is an attack that I do not know), but it fails horribly against Deva Pain, who then proceeds to bitch slap her before finally skewering her.

Additionally, it is unclear if Hinata's speech is a monologue, or if she is speaking to Naruto. If she is speaking to Naruto, there is (in my opinion) a stronger chance that she might live, but if she is simply having an interior discussion, then I expect she is near death.

(These spoilers listed here have not been formerly confirmed yet.)
Old 2009-02-25, 03:06   Link #17
Master Mold
Banned

Epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kyuubi's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Deva Pain still bossing epic chapter spoiler, chapter spoiler is epic.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 03:12   Link #18
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Hm, so I guess this 6-tails form is supposed to be "that technique", that Jiraiya told him to never use?

Though unfortunately, I guess this transformation means, that Naruto is going to loose for sure... didn't the other Akatsuki catch their beasts in released states too (except Gaara)?
Sasuke failed to capture his LOL, not to mention this is the Kyuubi we are talking about.

KYUUBI SMASH!
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-25, 03:18   Link #19
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Hm, so I guess this 6-tails form is supposed to be "that technique", that Jiraiya told him to never use?

Though unfortunately, I guess this transformation means, that Naruto is going to loose for sure... didn't the other Akatsuki catch their beasts in released states too (except Gaara)?
Yes, this seems to be the implication presented by one or two of the currently released spoilers. So, Kishimoto managed to please by sides of the debate .
Old 2009-02-25, 03:18   Link #20
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Additionally, it is unclear if Hinata's speech is a monologue, or if she is speaking to Naruto. If she is speaking to Naruto, there is (in my opinion) a stronger chance that she might live, but if she is simply having an interior discussion, then I expect she is near death.
Y'know, i don't got anything against hinata, but if Kishi actually has the balls to kill her off, he will earn a whole lot of props... seriously, it would take a lot of guts to kill off a character like her; they crys of the fanboys be heard around the globe.... but this is Naruto, so i take the death of any young character with hand full of salt; heathy skepticism

Quote:
And if Hinata survives, Naruhina is canon.
though honestly, if she lives and and kishi plans to use THIS to force Naruto and hinata together as a couple... ugh, i'll loose a whole lot of faith in kishi... a possible relationship, literally ignored for about 300 chapters, and brought back and confirmed in such an overly cliche' set up... bleh; no sense of character development what-so-ever
Slayerx is offline   Reply With Quote