AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-11-02, 08:46   Link #41
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetail1989 View Post
dont think so...i think is really back..yes he only had one arm when he attack muu n madara in the earlier panel...then he POP out his new left hand or robotic arm..or something...i doubt is the artist mistake..its back !!..
Anything's possible I suppose...

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 09:51   Link #42
ronin myael
lost ronin

i gotta admit, this chapter is pretty epic! i hope the fight that would come after this build up won't disappoint. i haven't felt this excited since naruto returned to konoha to face pain. i'm so excited i can forgive that little fact (that kishi failed to mention before) that genma was part of minato's private guard and that they know about his teleportation technique. too bad there won't be a new chapter next week. one piece won't have one either. will there be another japanese holiday again?
Old 2011-11-02, 09:58   Link #43
qwertyuiopz

badasss i really hope this fight doesnt end in 2 or 3 chapters
qwertyuiopz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 10:14   Link #44
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I still don't see why Tsunade didn't use Shikaku's plan of using the Hiraishin to get to the battlefield. Why would she want to save it? It's not like it's a one-time only technique and recovering from the teleportation drains her chakra. But really those're pretty minor details compared to the anticipation I have for the fight.
They did use Hiraishin to get Mei to the battlefied, if they had used Katsuyu to take the seal marker to Madara then neither Tsunade nor A would be there to fight.
Of course what they should have done is teleport Mei with Hiraishin to the headquarter, send Katsuyu to Madara thanks to Mabui's jutsu and then use Hiraishin a second time to send them all.
Maybe they thought they were too short on time to do that, or since they need 3 people to send one person they simply couldn't send 3 at the same time.

As far as the Raikage's hand it's probably a mistake since he didn't have one 3 seconds before that. There is also the possibility for Tsunade to have regenerated his arm along with her body though.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 10:15   Link #45
mrShady

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninetail1989 View Post
....am i the only one that notice this????or maybe the first in this thread??
RAIKAGE LEFT HAND IS BACK......he now got both arms...and he did mention he now cut loose what he had been holding back for a while..
see the last page....both hands!!!
makes sense also...since i dont believe raikage just gave his left hand up FOREVER to weak...old...haven upgraded Sasuke..
Spoiler for RAIKAGE LEFT HAND:
Lol, I didn't notice.
And conveniently his left arm/hand hasn't shown up in the recent chapters.
Thus if he got it back it happened off panel and we only saw it just now.

I agree it makes sense for a Kage to have both hands and not throw it away so readily, but he doesn't look like the regenerative type.
We'll find out next chapter for sure.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 10:31   Link #46
ninetail1989
Dreamer

also...when Raikage lost his left hand fighting sasuke....manga did not state much...but anime...should have....when..Raikage got back to his village when he meet Bee(fighting kisame)......no one seem to be shock or ask question on his missing left hand....everyone just acted normally....no one say like:RAIKAGE...what happen to your left hand???..or Bee: BROTHER...where your left hand gone....none....

it seems that no one from his village was shock of him missing a left hand.....so i was sure that he might get it back soon enough....regenerate??or use some lightning thingy..to rebuild his cells or something...gods knows...next next week we will know i guess...
ninetail1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 10:32   Link #47
james0246

It's kind of sad that Kishimoto purposely weakened Tsunade before her big fight.

That being said, I said ages ago that I wanted Madara (albeit as Tobi) to be defeated by Tsunade (and the older generation), and it looks like my wish may just come true (admittedly, at the time I only meant the older generations of Konoha, but all 5 Kages coming together is a far more powerful image/message).

That being said, was Black-Zetsu just killed?
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 10:35   Link #48
epyon96

Tell me again why they had to use this new exotic teleportation technique when they could have easily have someone on the battlefield summon them like what the frogs did for Naruto back in Konoha.

Epyon
epyon96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 11:19   Link #49
uchihacrimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
It's kind of sad that Kishimoto purposely weakened Tsunade before her big fight.

That being said, I said ages ago that I wanted Madara (albeit as Tobi) to be defeated by Tsunade (and the older generation), and it looks like my wish may just come true (admittedly, at the time I only meant the older generations of Konoha, but all 5 Kages coming together is a far more powerful image/message).

That being said, was Black-Zetsu just killed?
It did look like Black Zetsu was killed or merely defeated, to the point he wasn't able to move or the point of passing out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epyon96 View Post
Tell me again why they had to use this new exotic teleportation technique when they could have easily have someone on the battlefield summon them like what the frogs did for Naruto back in Konoha.
It wasn't any new teleportation technique. When Naruto was summoned, he was at - inside - Mt. Myoboku. That was more like animal summoning jutsu, in my opinion. Shima - I believe - summoned the group back to Konoha. I'm sure they could've summon them, but they didn't have the summon scrolls. lol
uchihacrimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 11:20   Link #50
SeanQ

SO.... using the teleportation technique...Tsunade's body got teared up and Raikage grew an arm...awesome.
Old 2011-11-02, 11:21   Link #51
yakumo-chan

I have a theory that Tobi is a good guy, and his plan is to bring peace to the world by making the 5 nations to unite together using the 4th ninja war...
Old 2011-11-02, 11:48   Link #52
ntherblast

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakumo-chan View Post
I have a theory that Tobi is a good guy, and his plan is to bring peace to the world by making the 5 nations to unite together using the 4th ninja war...
lol.. not sure if serious
ntherblast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 11:59   Link #53
Kallen4life

Quote:
IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE .. TOBI IS LELOUCH

interesting od Madara to mention infinite Tsuki hmm

Oonoki should've passed out from chakra exhaustion ages ago .. Gaara as well for that matter .. Tsunade released the seal and Raikage tanked the teleport .. Mei seems to have the least damage, Black Zetsu couldn't have worn her out THAT much (lol ^^)

Madara should rape .. then again, Kishi can always justify it took 5 kages to kill him

but a good chapter, Naruto didn't dissapoint in the last ~2-3 months

How would they use Hiraishin against Tobi ? It takes ages for 3 fodders to do it lol .. also I think Minato was only able to hit him with it (and rasengan) because Tobi was trying to absorb him in that instant .. if Tobi's just purely defending he can react even to Hiraishin and phase in time .. besides he has experience with it now from the Minato fight

shame noone seems to have thought to teach Naruto FTG

akso, younger Madara looked like Sasuke there
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 12:00   Link #54
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntherblast View Post
lol.. not sure if serious
I unfortunately know he's serious...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 12:04   Link #55
yakumo-chan

im dead serious,
Old 2011-11-02, 12:33   Link #56
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Muu is surprisingly strong for a clone. He just blocked raikage with a brofist.

And none of the characters should bother saying anything in Naruto from now on. As soon as they say it's impossible, someone is going to do it with no problem.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 13:03   Link #57
Lendial

raikage seems like hes on another level over tsunade and gaara, and madara is on a level above even that so im curious how this will play out with the seemingly large gap in strengths of the kages.
Old 2011-11-02, 13:08   Link #58
Kallen4life

Gaara has plot-shield - the ultimate defence

Oonoki can lift islands, meteors and atomize stuff .. and fly

Raikage is fastest

Mei has 2 bloodline limits

Tsunade .. hmmm

I expect Oonoki might die after more speeches .. gotta make room for the new generation .. Raikage - dunno .. although if he did then probably B'd be Raikage .. Tsunade for t3h DRAMA

although likely noone dies and Kishi wastes Madara (the horror .. best character in the manga) .. maybe Oonoki takes a seemingly fatal hit, but the fix him off-screen
We are Blackwatch
We are the last line of defense
We will burn our own to hold the red line, it is the last line to ever hold
Kallen4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 13:34   Link #59
AvalonCode

Am I the only one that seem to think that Gaara looks goofy still carrying a big az gourd on his back?
The chapters seem to always be good when Naruto isnt in the hubbub of things though. Nonetheless this was a pretty meh chapter.
To think its gonna take 5 kage to take on Madara suggests to me that they need to go into a training overhaul. Just how in the world did Shodai Hokage manage on his own?

What did U say?! I didn't think so
AvalonCode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-02, 13:51   Link #60
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvalonCode View Post
To think its gonna take 5 kage to take on Madara suggests to me that they need to go into a training overhaul. Just how in the world did Shodai Hokage manage on his own?
To be fair, Madara is far stronger here than he was when he fought Hashirama. He has the Rinnegan, the First Hokage's wood element jutsu (and presumably the increased vitality Hashirama's cells seem to give anyone who implants them), and a body that can regenerate even after being completely disintegrated by a meteor. Let's not forget he technically has a similarly immortal half-Kage-level ally this time too.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga, naruto, weekly spoiler discussion