AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-30, 21:03   Link #101
DragonOsman
Dragon King

If you keep the colon (" : ") there, he might think you're talking to him, no?

Agreed about seeing older Olga's boobs.
Old 2018-12-01, 05:50   Link #102
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
If you keep the colon (" : ") there, he might think you're talking to him, no?

Agreed about seeing older Olga's boobs.

You have a point about that!

Our thread hit 100 posts! it's time to celebrate
Old 2018-12-06, 14:26   Link #103
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
To be honest i like racks(if they are not too small or too big they are great for me,) of all Vanadises, though i prefer Michelia Mila with her larger bust(OS Mila's look are great, but MnOtM Mila is much more attractive and is Ex æquo with Elen in term of looks in my opinion).
Also we need to see older Olga(and Militsa) boobies tho.

As for Vanadis of Legnica, i would to prefer more Lim as Vanadis than Fine being Vanadis(i wouldn't mind if she was good girl in Michelia and having good relations with Elen)

Kadmos1 probably meant that he would sleep with Vanadises that he find attractive,(that's why he said if he were Tigre) and most likely he consider Elen to be most attractive one.
I admit that Sofya might be hotter than Eleonora, but I generally like the lead female the most (harem or non-harem series).
Old 2018-12-07, 10:50   Link #104
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I like all of the girls in Tigre's harem. I just won't lewd the lolis or legal lolis.
Old 2018-12-07, 13:44   Link #105
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
I admit that Sofya might be hotter than Eleonora, but I generally like the lead female the most (harem or non-harem series).
I don't know if Sofya is hotter than Elen, but she's still very attractive, manga version(compared to other Sofya's of Sofya is most attractive in my opinion ( i love blondes and Tigre must have thing for blondes if 4 out of 8 girls in his harem are blondes)

Quote:
I like all of the girls in Tigre's harem. I just won't lewd the lolis or legal lolis.
Agreed.

EDIT

Also i found this on Kawaguchi's twitter Elen's(and Sofya's?) Michelia design?

新魔弾の二巻は旧魔弾に出てきたあのキャラとかもイラスト化 ということで、美弥月さんにフル回転してもら ってたりする。
ミラに続き特徴はおさえながらカラーリングとかをキャラによっては結構変えてます。

google translation

The two volumes of Shimbun bullets have been turned into illustrations by those characters that appeared in Old Magic Bullet, and have Miyuki Miyuki fully rotate.
Following Mira, I am changing the coloring and the like depending on the character considerably while maintaining the features.
Old 2018-12-07, 13:59   Link #106
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So if the translation is correct, he'll be changing the colors for some of the characters (or all?)?

Sofy is more beautiful than Elen. And also has bigger breasts and a better body. But I still like them both a lot so I won't choose between them.
Old 2018-12-07, 14:08   Link #107
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
So if the translation is correct, he'll be changing the colors for some of the characters (or all?)?

Sofy is more beautiful than Elen. And also has bigger breasts and a better body. But I still like them both a lot so I won't choose between them.
I can't say anything about translation because it's so horrible, i suppose it's about changing designs(because Elen and Sofya's colours are pretty much same if images are official.) while staying faithful to spirit of OS

As for girls, each to his own(i'm Captain Obvious here) I like them all(with Elen and "Michelia" Mila "being more equal than others" in terms of looks), to me they all are best girls
But to be honest, doesn't all Vanadis have same body type with various size of Breasts and height?(for example if we made Sofya's boobs smaller she would have same body type as Elen)
Old 2018-12-07, 14:23   Link #108
Rejectors

Here full design of Elen.
Spoiler for Elen:
Old 2018-12-07, 14:28   Link #109
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejectors View Post
Here full design of Elen.
Spoiler for Elen:
Yeah, but Elen's collar on this image looks different, Hair-clip too seems to be different

your image looks more like concept art(i suppose?)
Old 2018-12-07, 22:01   Link #110
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Maybe Leitmeritz change their signature color of the gear? Could be red this time or maybe it was retained as a blue one.

Hopefully Sofya's bust didn't change much and i wonder what Elen will do if she want to take him to her side.. again XD

Still, we haven't see Lim yet. Hopefully she made her return as well either as her adjutant or maybe as another Vanadis or candidate. (Like how Mila become a candidate before Lana abdicate Lavias to Mila)
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-08, 07:08   Link #111
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Maybe Leitmeritz change their signature color of the gear? Could be red this time or maybe it was retained as a blue one.

Hopefully Sofya's bust didn't change much and i wonder what Elen will do if she want to take him to her side.. again XD

Still, we haven't see Lim yet. Hopefully she made her return as well either as her adjutant or maybe as another Vanadis or candidate. (Like how Mila become a candidate before Lana abdicate Lavias to Mila)
Well since Mila's bust got larger, there must be victim that will get smaller bust(let's pray it's not Elen to balance Mila's bigger breasts )

Good question about how Elen will try(well, assuming that she does wants him if it's not OTP route) to take Tigre's to her side.
Old 2018-12-08, 08:47   Link #112
DragonOsman
Dragon King

In the Elen concept art, her boobs still seem big.

And yeah, it's true that they all have the same body type.

As for Tigre's type, it's probably Elen. She's the one he fell for first and also the one he had sex with first (though it could just be that she's the first out of the Vanadis that he fell for, since he may have already loved Titta since before that). And even the reason he took a harem was because Elen said he could (in Volume 13, after they had sex, she gave him the green light on having a wife and concubines, and she even said she'd be okay with being one of the concubines since there are circumstances that don't allow them to get married).
Old 2018-12-08, 12:04   Link #113
LeftSeven
2D artist

nice, so it's confirmed that sofie is not replaced by new one.
i'm waiting for the other ones.

but really, that cut image is such a tease, goddammit...i want full one.

in addition, i want that peeping scene is not changed
Old 2018-12-08, 17:27   Link #114
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The scene where Tigre saw Sofie bathing? As I recall, he also Elen and Tina bathing as well, at separate occasions.
Old 2018-12-08, 18:10   Link #115
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
The scene where Tigre saw Sofie bathing? As I recall, he also Elen and Tina bathing as well, at separate occasions.
IIRC Tigre saw Elen(by accident tho) bathing in 1st volume, when he wanted to take a bath and meet naked Elen.
As for Tina it happened in 12th volume if i remember correctly.
Also He saw Mila bathing in 2nd volume because of Elen's actions.
Old 2018-12-08, 22:46   Link #116
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

He went by himself is Elen, Sofy (Well, she run to him bcoz of Lunie), and yeah, Tina. Maybe Liza counts or.. no, since she's having nightmare and she call him to help her out.

For changing is Titta and Lim maybe? Tigre got first hit by Lim.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-09, 02:09   Link #117
Chingaruna517

Hello guys. It's been such a while because I had just had to deal with the Kou 1 Desu stuff. After receiving the Chinese version of the Epub, boy the information are massive! Enough talking about that, I'm here to react the upcoming Volume 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorPL123 View Post
Also i found this on Kawaguchi's twitter Elen's(and Sofya's?) Michelia design?

新魔弾の二巻は旧魔弾に出てきたあのキャラとかもイラスト化 ということで、美弥月さんにフル回転してもら ってたりする。
ミラに続き特徴はおさえながらカラーリングとかをキャラによっては結構変えてます。

google translation

The two volumes of Shimbun bullets have been turned into illustrations by those characters that appeared in Old Magic Bullet, and have Miyuki Miyuki fully rotate.
Following Mira, I am changing the coloring and the like depending on the character considerably while maintaining the features.
Judging by the Japanese text alone, if my understanding is correct, it seems come Volume 2 the illustrator also drawing the Original Timeline version of the Vanadis and judging by the teaser image of both Elen and Sofy, it seems that they are part of the roster of the Vanadis too, no doubt. That said though, if Elen and Sofy are indeed in the picture, what about Liza and Olga and Sasha and Lim?
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-09, 08:57   Link #118
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Thor: I was just saying he saw them bathing. Accident or not is of no issue as far as what I was saying is concerned. But yes, it was an accident in all of those cases. Elen didn't mind being seen, though. Something about a Vanadis not being one to care about that (though Mila doesn't seem to share her opinion).

@Chingaruna: Thanks for the info.
Old 2018-12-09, 11:04   Link #119
ThorPL123
King of Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
Hello guys. It's been such a while because I had just had to deal with the Kou 1 Desu stuff. After receiving the Chinese version of the Epub, boy the information are massive! Enough talking about that, I'm here to react the upcoming Volume 2

Judging by the Japanese text alone, if my understanding is correct, it seems come Volume 2 the illustrator also drawing the Original Timeline version of the Vanadis and judging by the teaser image of both Elen and Sofy, it seems that they are part of the roster of the Vanadis too, no doubt. That said though, if Elen and Sofy are indeed in the picture, what about Liza and Olga and Sasha and Lim?
Thanks for the info and translation!

As for Liza,Olga and Sasha and Lim, i found images of Elen and Sofya on Michelia's Illustrator (i suppose?) twitter account and so far those images(of Elen and Sofya) are only things she has showed to public as far i know.

from her twitter

いまはまだちょい見せしかしない

I only show a little bit now
Old 2018-12-09, 12:46   Link #120
DragonOsman
Dragon King

The illustrations for a harem series, done by a woman? So that happens, too, huh?

Tags
action, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, spin-off