AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2015-07-11, 17:50   Link #1041
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

The Strongest Mega-Evolution. Act III

Recently seen the third chapter of the Mega-Evolution story arc.

The gist was a battle power for supremacy over the megalith with Primal Kyogre and Primal Groudon duking against each other to see who would get the prize at the end. Too bad for both of them that Mega Rayquaza meddled in between, and, after some heated crossfire, it ended pawning the other two.

As I get, Rayquaza acts as a balancing force of nature, stepping in when anything from Groudon and Kyogre to the megalith threatens the world's stability.

Pretty much, if either Kyogre or Groudon had reached the Megalith first, then the victor would have trashed into oblivion the loser along with Mega Rayquaza, and the world balance would have become upset to the point of extinction; Mega Rayquaza had to make sure decimating the megalith this time once and for all, but Lysandres' forces managed to get their hands on the megalith with their advanced technology and got away with it.

As of the end of this third chapter, Lysandre has been portrayed neutral exuding not ulterior motives or a shady agenda except when comes to revealing to Alan that he's going to use the megalith to bring peace for the sake of human and pokemon alike. But, still I'm feeling uneasy, since how he's going to wield the megalith's power remain an issue in secrecy.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-12, 05:21   Link #1042
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
-snip-
Oops. I guess I just got carried away by the games not having any Dark-type Gym Leaders. Oh well.

I could see why Serena's Mons might not evolve ever, if only to maintain the cuteness of her team. In fairness though she already has a Braixen, so as someone else said, if they still want to keep the cuteness in Serena's Mons, they might not have Braixen evolve into Delphox, at least not until Ash's Frogadier evolves into Greninja and Clemont's Chespin into any of his evolved forms.

Pancham/Eevee is an interesting case. As someone else said, if Serena's Eevee somehow evolves into Umbreon, that would fulfill one of Pancham's requirements to evolve into Pangoro. That way I could see Pangoro and Braixen/Delphox forming a Fighter/Wizard duo together.
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-12, 12:32   Link #1043
MAX_COLA_POWER!

So they posted a tidbit of the trailer for the final movie of the XY trilogy, and we seem to have a mysterious silhouetted Pokémon. Part of me wishes that thing to be Volcanion, Mega evolving after a forme change? It's probably the only way to one up Diancie and Hoopa.
Old 2015-07-12, 12:38   Link #1044
Akashin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
So they posted a tidbit of the trailer for the final movie of the XY trilogy, and we seem to have a mysterious silhouetted Pokémon. Part of me wishes that thing to be Volcanion, Mega evolving after a forme change? It's probably the only way to one up Diancie and Hoopa.
While it's a relatively fair bet that Volcanion will be in next year's movie, it seems more likely to me that this new Pokemon is a Zygarde Forme/Mega.
Akashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-12, 12:50   Link #1045
MAX_COLA_POWER!

If that thing is Zygarde, it got pissed off about all the, WHO DOESN'T SHOW EMOTIONS NOW HUH!?, comments from the fans^^;;.
Old 2015-07-13, 11:28   Link #1046
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
While it's a relatively fair bet that Volcanion will be in next year's movie, it seems more likely to me that this new Pokemon is a Zygarde Forme/Mega.
Quote:
If that thing is Zygarde, it got pissed off about all the, WHO DOESN'T SHOW EMOTIONS NOW HUH!?, comments from the fans^^;;.
I dont know whether Zygarde is something i'd be interested in because
1. That evolution means Pokemon Z is coming and X and Y were relatively weak as games go.
2. If they make a pokemon Z ultimately you need to make Hoopa and Volcanion in the games because they're about 3 years later.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-07-14, 00:47   Link #1047
Chosen_Hero

Episode 79: the Pokéball factory episode.

- And the most useless episode award goes to... *drumroll*... episode 79 for failing to feature even one second of anything of importance, this ladies and gentlemen was literally the most useless episode so far.

- So the episode begins and already I'm wishing I just skipped it, Team Rocket and their lame disguises right from the get go (seriously how do you not notice the f***ing Meowth?), the first sign of a horrible episode, it's kind of a travesty to have TR go back to being pathetic after actually being pretty damn entertaining in Pokémon GT, heck they might have been close to the only thing good about it if Dawn/Hikari hadn't returned.

Facepalm levels: Not enough Picards in the world to do it justice.

- WHO THE HECK GIVES THEIR POKEBALLS WILLINGLY TO SOMEONE NOT NAMED NURSE JOY? ARE THEY RETARDED? I ... I think they are (or possibly the writers), I wish they had lost their Pokémon right then and there, they deserve it for being so irresponsible.

Facepalm levels: Super Shia-jin 2

- You would think that when they are lead into a rundown room like that they would think: "Hey, something's wrong, they might not be who they are", but no, right until they see them discard their disguises they still don't realize it, why are they the heroes again?

Facepalm levels: Just nuke the Pokémon anime world (at least anything post Sinnoh), we would be doing the franchise a favor.

- How is Pikachu even able to evade the return system on the Pokeball? You would think it would be absolute so that if they have to retreat them in a dangerous situation they could without any problem but hey, I guess Pikachu is so 1337360NoScopeMLG that he can do it.

Facepalm levels: F*** Pikachu.

- And this is the part where the episode lost me and I couldn't handle a minute more so I just skipped right to the next episode.

Facepalm levels: I can't belive this episode made me eager to hurry up and watch a ship-baiting episode, yes, it was that bad.

Episode 80

I'll admit it, I enjoyed this episode more only because of how horrible episode 79 was.

- Man, you can just see the "quality" in Braixens face at the bginning.

- And the ship-baiting begins, you know sometimes I just try to imagine the writers after an episode airs:

Writer #1: Ok, good the ship baiting in episode 80 was a success.

Writer #2: Yeah, this should keep the casuals and the shippers around for longer.

Writer #3: Ooh oh AAH AAH.

Writer #2: your idea was simply genius (#3).

Writer #1: I know right? who would have thought that having two girls have almost the exact same design change (translation: hair cut) would work so well.

Writer #2: And then throeing in a line or two about how she still wants the MC, amazing, the shippers really ate it up.

Writer #1: Good thing they still haven't realized that by us keeping him 10 yrs old he will never end up with anyone.

Writer #2: Remember Misty? Oh my god I never laughed as hard as when she was removed from the show.

Writer #1: And then all the shippers making videos, songs and articles about it was hilarious, but we can't be the only ones taking credit for it, the western division did such great work with the dub that to this day the shippers are still crying about it, those damn geniuses, Hahahahahahahaha.

Writer #2: Yeah that Misty song was a stroke of genius, I hear the guy who came up with the idea was given a raise and tenure.

Writer #3: Oooh-ooh-ooh Aaah.

Writer #1: That we shoukd do one for Serena too? You (#3) have read my fricking mind.

Writer #2: No way, I was thinking the same thing, best part is it will be even sadder since we had them make a promise on the first few episodes to stay together forever, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Writer #1: Hahahahahaha, I don't think they even remember that Hahahahahaha

Writer #3:*throws feces everywhere*

Writer #1: (#3) That's pretty much all we've written since B/W, if only the writers who were in charge of the D/P season hadn't gotten ahead of themselves and almost ended the series they could have joined us in, well their loss.

Writer #2: Hear, hear... *dodges flying feces*, wow there, we get it you're excited (#3), save some for later we still have more to write.

Writer #1: So how do we make Satoshi lose to Shota in the league, possibly Mega Evolve his then Sceptile...

And so they kept on writing horrible episode after horrible episode, The End.

- So first was a fashion show and now a cooking contest, what's next house cleaning? So sad this is what contest have been reduced to and still people argue against me about D/P season and Dawn actually having been good.

- Wait... Musashi/Jessie actually putting on a competent performance without all out cheating? How many times did hell freeze on those few minutes?

- Wait, why isn't what's-her-name participating in the Tripokalon? (Don't care enough to see if I spelled it wrong)

- Oh look another "accident" happened to Serena in a contest, I wonder what's going to happen?

- Holy... how long was she back there fixing that dress that she had time to do it perfectly?

- Oh look, she won, yaaay... wait a minute, doesn't Klefki pokedex entry state that "It will never let go of a Key ever again"? So how... inconsistencies, inconsistencies everywhere.

- Just in case you forgot, MOAR SHIP-BAITING.

Well, like I said I enjoyed this episode a lot more than episode 79 because it at least seemed (<- keyword right here) important, now if you'll excuse me I have a new episode of Gravity Falls to watch.
Old 2015-07-14, 01:12   Link #1048
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
-snip-
It's Official. Pokemon Sucks.

Oh well. Being targeted for little kids and all that, it's not really surprising.

Wait, what? Are they seriously letting Ash lose again? I mean, Ash has lost a lot of Pokemon Battles in Kalos already. But then again, he's prone to making the same rookie mistakes he did in earlier seasons time and time again, and it shows in XY.

But THEN AGAIN, I'm just not sure if Ash really sucks at acting like a veteran or the Kalos Trainers are just that good overall. I mean, you would think Ash would pwn the entire Kalos league easy with the most OP hero team in Pokemon existence. But no, they have to let go of Goodra and put Noibat in to prevent Ash from getting too overpowered. Never mind that Goodra would be useless for the next 2-3 gym battles or so anyway.

That said, what's Ash's current Kalos team again? Okay: Pikachu, Frogadier, Fletchinder, Hawlucha, Noibat... anything else I have missed?

Then, what are the next gym battles again? He's done with Fairy, so we have Dragon and Ice...

Oh crap. The most OP hero team in Pokemon existence has just turned into easily the most useless hero team ever. Boy, did it escalate quickly.
Old 2015-07-14, 02:06   Link #1049
Chosen_Hero

^One well placed Thunder and all but one of his Pokémon will fall.

I seriously want to know how they choose the teams for each season because I have been thinking that one of the writers for this season must be a big fan of flying type Pokémon.
Old 2015-07-14, 02:42   Link #1050
judasmartel
*Author

Quote:

I seriously want to know how they choose the teams for each season because I have been thinking that one of the writers for this season must be a big fan of flying type Pokémon.
This, or they just ran with Ash's preference for speedy Pokemon all too well. No wonder why he doesn't use his Grotle/Torterra a lot in D/P.
Old 2015-07-14, 05:38   Link #1051
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:

Gotta admit i wonder that too.
But the problem is they wanna showcase Kalos pokemon and the amount of pokemon that would work are extremely limited.
I mean consider this. outside of Frogadier the only new water type to go with is Clauncher and Barbaracle Fire types the only choice besides Fennekin is Pyroar (which would've been interesting). And frankly if it wasnt flying types it would've been ghost types.
Grass types are plentiful but o well.

The number of good options is extremely limited and given the restrictions Ash usually has its even worse. Admittedly at the beginning i actually wanted Noivern as one of his pokemon.

If i had to chose a final suggestion for Ash assuming they arent going with a mega evolution would be if he were to somehow get Doublade and evolve it into Aegislash. (I wanna see how his dynamic would be in the show bc King's Shield was quite the move).

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2015-07-14, 07:19   Link #1052
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Gotta admit i wonder that too.
But the problem is they wanna showcase Kalos pokemon and the amount of pokemon that would work are extremely limited.
I mean consider this. outside of Frogadier the only new water type to go with is Clauncher and Barbaracle Fire types the only choice besides Fennekin is Pyroar (which would've been interesting). And frankly if it wasnt flying types it would've been ghost types.
Grass types are plentiful but o well.

The number of good options is extremely limited and given the restrictions Ash usually has its even worse. Admittedly at the beginning i actually wanted Noivern as one of his pokemon.

If i had to chose a final suggestion for Ash assuming they arent going with a mega evolution would be if he were to somehow get Doublade and evolve it into Aegislash. (I wanna see how his dynamic would be in the show bc King's Shield was quite the move).
If you notice he hasn't caught Pokémon of the strongest typings, Steel, Ghost, Fairy and Psychic, seeing as Dragon now might as well be a basic typing thanks to Fairies replacing them as the most powerful typing (seriously what was going through the minds at GameFreak? They just traded one nightmare for another) and him getting one took years.
Old 2015-07-14, 07:36   Link #1053
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
If you notice he hasn't caught Pokémon of the strongest typings, Steel, Ghost, Fairy and Psychic, seeing as Dragon now might as well be a basic typing thanks to Fairies replacing them as the most powerful typing (seriously what was going through the minds at GameFreak? They just traded one nightmare for another) and him getting one took years.
You're missing the point despite everything u say being correct. Ash's issue is that the number of options are limited as far as what he can catch those rules playing a role they only want to use new generation pokemon.

The only ghost types IMO suck. I dont like meowstic and james has malamar. Fairy well yea Ash was never going that route. Steel types Klefki and Carbink well thats out.

Those types not being used makes the limited options he has all but gone. But the comical thing is what will Ash's 6th pokemon be. The next opening whenever that may be will likely tell us that.

Old 2015-07-14, 08:13   Link #1054
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
You're missing the point despite everything u say being correct. Ash's issue is that the number of options are limited as far as what he can catch those rules playing a role they only want to use new generation pokemon.

The only ghost types IMO suck. I dont like meowstic and james has malamar. Fairy well yea Ash was never going that route. Steel types Klefki and Carbink well thats out.

Those types not being used makes the limited options he has all but gone. But the comical thing is what will Ash's 6th pokemon be. The next opening whenever that may be will likely tell us that.
No you missed my point, while him catching a Honedge would have been cool, looking back to the past he was never going to get one mostly because of the typings(the precedent sadly is there), then there is Fairy which he is never getting since they are basically the new Dragon types.

Heck even then there are others they could have given him that would have been pretty good but the birdbrain writers don't seem to realize it, even with the slim pickings there were Pokémon that were fit to be on his team for example:

Pancham - Wasted potential by giving him to Serena and even with it's 4x weakness to Fairy it still seem a better option than that useless luchador wannabe.

Skiddo - Seriously, he needs a grass type on his team so why not?

Fufrou - that eould have been a pretty unexpected and cool choice.

Espurr - it would have been cool as his first psychic type but seeing as it got a few episkde centered on it and the evolutions it had no chance.

Phantump - another good one but it's a ghost type so it aldo never stood a chance along with Honedge.

Honedge - See PhaPhantump.

Oh look, 5 Pokémon that don't share weaknesses with Froagadier and Fletchinder and cover each other in some way, I guess this line of thinking was too much for thwtheiters who seem to be setting him up to fail from the get go.

Well I'm tired was up all night trying to catch up on some series, gonna need my sleep if I'm going to forget that horrible Pokéball factory episode also I can feel the quality in my writing slipping.
Old 2015-07-14, 08:17   Link #1055
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
No you missed my point, while him catching a Honedge would have been cool, looking back to the past he was never going to get one mostly because of the typings(the precedent sadly is there), then there is Fairy which he is never getting since they are basically the new Dragon types.

Heck even then there are others they could have given him that would have been pretty good but the birdbrain writers don't seem to realize it, even with the slim pickings there were Pokémon that were fit to be on his team for example:

Pancham - Wasted potential by giving him to Serena and even with it's 4x weakness to Fairy it still seem a better option than that useless luchador wannabe.

Skiddo - Seriously, he needs a grass type on his team so why not?

Fufrou - that eould have been a pretty unexpected and cool choice.

Espurr - it would have been cool as his first psychic type but seeing as it got a few episkde centered on it and the evolutions it had no chance.

Phantump - another good one but it's a ghost type so it aldo never stood a chance along with Honedge.

Honedge - See PhaPhantump.

Oh look, 5 Pokémon that don't share weaknesses with Froagadier and Fletchinder and cover each other in some way, I guess this line of thinking was too much for thwtheiters who seem to be setting him up to fail from the get go.

Well I'm tired was up all night trying to catch up on some series, gonna need my sleep if I'm going to forget that horrible Pokéball factory episode also I can feel the quality in my writing slipping.
Pangoro and Gogoat would've been choices for me i agree with you.
Its still a shame so now lets add some fun. What do you think will ultimately be Ash's 6th pokemon.

Old 2015-07-14, 23:41   Link #1056
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Quote:
Originally Posted by judasmartel View Post
It's Official. Pokemon Sucks.

Oh well. Being targeted for little kids and all that, it's not really surprising.

Wait, what? Are they seriously letting Ash lose again? I mean, Ash has lost a lot of Pokemon Battles in Kalos already. But then again, he's prone to making the same rookie mistakes he did in earlier seasons time and time again, and it shows in XY.

But THEN AGAIN, I'm just not sure if Ash really sucks at acting like a veteran or the Kalos Trainers are just that good overall. I mean, you would think Ash would pwn the entire Kalos league easy with the most OP hero team in Pokemon existence. But no, they have to let go of Goodra and put Noibat in to prevent Ash from getting too overpowered. Never mind that Goodra would be useless for the next 2-3 gym battles or so anyway.

That said, what's Ash's current Kalos team again? Okay: Pikachu, Frogadier, Fletchinder, Hawlucha, Noibat... anything else I have missed?

Then, what are the next gym battles again? He's done with Fairy, so we have Dragon and Ice...

Oh crap. The most OP hero team in Pokemon existence has just turned into easily the most useless hero team ever. Boy, did it escalate quickly.
Olympia's a Psychic type gym leader.
Old 2015-07-15, 07:40   Link #1057
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Olympia's a Psychic type gym leader.
yea im gonna find that battle amusing Psychic types have always been brutal battles though dont get me starter on liza and Tate

After looking at her team im predicting this lineup and results

1. Fletchinder vs Sigilyph- Fletchinder wins in a close battle
2. Fletchinder vs Slowking- Slowking wins
3. Frogadier vs Slowking- Frogadier retreats
3. Pikachu vs Slowking- Pikachu wins
4. Pikachu vs Meowstic- Meowstic wins
5. Frogadier vs Meowstic- Frogadier evolves into Greninja and wins

Winner Ash.

Thats my prediction based off of his current lineup.

Old 2015-07-15, 17:51   Link #1058
Chosen_Hero

Quote:
Pangoro and Gogoat would've been choices for me i agree with you.
Its still a shame so now lets add some fun. What do you think will ultimately be Ash's 6th pokemon.
Difficult to say, I don't know how to take into account the writers stupidity when it comes to making a team all I know is it won't be electric type.
Old 2015-07-15, 18:22   Link #1059
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Difficult to say, I don't know how to take into account the writers stupidity when it comes to making a team all I know is it won't be electric type.
Okay. So as much of a wash this is lets make this interesting
Top 5 things you want to happen before this season ends (realistic or otherwise) after you do yours i'll do mine

Old 2015-07-15, 21:17   Link #1060
judasmartel
*Author

As I have mentioned earlier, Ash seems to have preference for speedy Pokemon. It just so happens that the types Ash rarely even has are not known for being speedy.

This is probably the reason why he has mostly a Flying-type team in Kalos and Grotle/Torterra doesn't get used a lot IIRC in DP/P.