AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-01-13, 08:17   Link #21
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I know whats gonnahappen the next episode hehe. its pretty clear..
Old 2011-01-13, 09:09   Link #22
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
So yeah, this guy.

Is Kishi hiring five-year-olds to work on his manga now?
That's guys design isn't good, but it's made much worse by the fact that his outline crooked, uneven and gapped in places. Which are signs of a bad/rushed cleaning job.

A bad cleaning job by scanslators can make the manga look particularly crappy. I remember a couple of scanned releases in early pt II that made certain scenes look horrible, but the art looked fine in the original version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
omg how retarded does kishi think we are. "An unforgivable evil intent , zabuza ignores haku and moves to cut down kakashi". WTF. Didnt he just show a page with 7 people getting blown to kingdom come, and regenerate.
The point of that wasn't so much Zabuza's actions as it was Haku's. Haku's still instinctually protecting Zabuza even though his emotions were supposed to have been killed. Kabuto pointed this out, even though he doesn't seem too concerned by it...yet.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-13, 09:12   Link #23
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
That's guys design isn't good, but it's made much worse by the fact that his outline crooked, uneven and gapped in places. Which are signs of a bad/rushed cleaning job.

A bad cleaning job by scanslators can make the manga look particularly crappy. I remember a couple of scanned releases in early pt II that made certain scenes look horrible, but the art looked fine in the original version.

The point of that wasn't so much Zabuza's actions as it was Haku's. Haku's still instinctually protecting Zabuza even though his emotions were supposed to have been killed. Kabuto pointed this out, even though he doesn't seem too concerned by it...yet.
its still pretty retarded, tryna make it sound all epic and emotional when it wont even tickle him, but i get what you mean.
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-13, 11:34   Link #24
AnbuItachi

im confused. is zabuza part of the original 7 swordmans? Cause only 6 were mentioned/summoned after zabuza...
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-13, 12:07   Link #25
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
^ Zabuza was part of the last generation along with Ameyuri, Kushimaru, Mangetsu, Jinpachi, Fubuki, and Jinin. Kisame killed Fubuki and replaced him. There is no current generation outside of Chojuro.

We have to remember, as powerful as these ninja are, they were still defeated by someone and killed. Kakashi and Gai, and groups like the Hyuuga and Ino-Shika-Cho were probably as feared in other villages as the Mist Swordsmen were. It's their immortality that makes them really dangerous. Otherwise the Alliance would rape the hell out of them due to sheer numbers. Hell, Kakashi with just a Nara and Yamanaka was able to make a simple plan and nearly trapped Zabuza and at least would have "killed" Haku.

It seems some are saying that Kakashi screwed up by setting up raikiri before the mind transfer. It makes a loud noise and gave him away. While he was fast enough to get the jump on Zabuza, Kabuto was able to react to Kakashi.

If other Nara can do shadow sewing, then I expect Kishimoto to give a new epic shadow jutsu to Shikamaru.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-13, 14:48   Link #26
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
omg how retarded does kishi think we are. "An unforgivable evil intent , zabuza ignores haku and moves to cut down kakashi". WTF. Didnt he just show a page with 7 people getting blown to kingdom come, and regenerate. Who gives a shit if he ignores haku and cuts him, he can fucking regerenate it all back. If i was in zabuza's position and haku was my MOTHER id still have no problem. Geez, am i the only one ticked off at this....retardedness?

edit: sorry to bring you into this mom
You don't get it at all... so what if you can regenerate? Will you be pleased if someone will keep killing you? Like you are having a nice stroll around the city and then suddenly your head falls off? That's cruel, it is the same bullying only more brutal.

I duno if this zombies can feel pain though... but if they can? Not the best experience that's for sure...

To get it better just watch Baccano, it has the whole immortal issue covered really well.
Old 2011-01-13, 15:18   Link #27
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

That was a pretty good chapter. Atleast we all know the reason Suigetsu was brought back. Mangetsu vs. Suigetsu must happen.
Old 2011-01-13, 16:41   Link #28
Ero-Senn1n

Nice to see that Kishi is killing a good amount noname ninja in this war. And the Zetsus didnt even begin to fight. And after all that we can assume this whole war is just a diversion so that Madara with his new rinnegan can go behind the front lines and capture the 2 demons there. This story line is looking good, adding Kabuto's zombies to the evil army of Madara was a good idea, looking at 100,000 Zetsus would become quite boring after a few chapters, but these zombies are all different, they represent the best of the old ninja world which was all about wars and fighting.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-13, 21:45   Link #29
AnbuItachi

don tlike the whole immortality stuff. i predict naruto will jump in. blast them all so hard they wont regenerate anymore.. end of story. sigh..
AnbuItachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-14, 04:35   Link #30
ronin myael
lost ronin

hmmm...just thought this chapter could have been written without having suigetsu relaying stuff about the seven swordsmen and their swords' abilities. i kind of wanted to find out about them as they fought. we don't really need suigetsu to explain things. the swordsmen could do it themselves. instead of getting excited about them, i felt that it spoiled things for me a bit. but that's just me.
ronin myael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-14, 05:58   Link #31
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
hmmm...just thought this chapter could have been written without having suigetsu relaying stuff about the seven swordsmen and their swords' abilities. i kind of wanted to find out about them as they fought. we don't really need suigetsu to explain things. the swordsmen could do it themselves. instead of getting excited about them, i felt that it spoiled things for me a bit. but that's just me.
I'd rather have it this way actually, since I don't believe Talking Is A Free Action. Especially during war.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-14, 06:28   Link #32
kitten320

And they also don't look to be very talkative today.
Old 2011-01-14, 12:01   Link #33
Divine Punisher

Send a message via MSN to Divine Punisher
i loved this chapter. zabuzas sword has a very awesome ability! and the end counldnt have been better with kakashi being caught the same way again!

but i have to wonder: what coinsident is it that kabuto digged up zabuza and haku?!
Old 2011-01-14, 12:07   Link #34
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Punisher View Post
but i have to wonder: what coinsident is it that kabuto digged up zabuza and haku?!
Not that much really. We know that Orochimaru has had a vested interest in collecting DNA and experimenting with it, so news of one of the famous Seven Swordsmen dying would be reasonably big enough for Orochimaru to hear (perhaps through his subordinates). In that case i wouldn't find it surprsing if he spent a considerable amount of time ording his followers to collect the DNA of Zabuza and other famous shinobi when they die, so he can use them later in experiments or in case he perfected Impure Ressurection.

It does n't neccessarly have to be Kabuto that collected all of them. He might have collected some of them (which would explain what he was doing the entire time) and Orochimaru might have collected most of them, with it all being Orochimaru's idea in the first place.

Last edited by Haak; 2011-01-14 at 13:51.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-15, 01:28   Link #35
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
So how does Kakashi get saved next week? I mean it's not like he is in any real danger since he can't die.

A) Zabuza stops mid way because of Haku. Even though he wouldn't kill him anyway. Kabuto loses it.
B) Kakashi dodges the attack.
C) The Nara shadow sewing stops Zabuza.
D) Kakashi warps Zabuza. This is the least likely since Kakashi needs time to prepare kamui.
E) Kakashi gets backup. Sai and Omoi said they were backing him up.
F) He doesn't and gets cut.
Old 2011-01-15, 01:33   Link #36
james0246

^Here's hoping Zabuza kills Kakashi next chapter, then the 7 and the Others will kill all the Alliance forces and move on to fight some opponents more interesting (or at least more powerful)...

Or Gai will save Kakashi...which ever comes first...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-15, 02:44   Link #37
LadyKikyo91
The Certified Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
So how does Kakashi get saved next week? I mean it's not like he is in any real danger since he can't die.

A) Zabuza stops mid way because of Haku. Even though he wouldn't kill him anyway. Kabuto loses it.
B) Kakashi dodges the attack.
C) The Nara shadow sewing stops Zabuza.
D) Kakashi warps Zabuza. This is the least likely since Kakashi needs time to prepare kamui.
E) Kakashi gets backup. Sai and Omoi said they were backing him up.
F) He doesn't and gets cut.
Well we all know its not gonna be F because he is plot protected. Most likely E. I predict by either Sai or Guy. If not that then he'll just dodge.
Old 2011-01-15, 04:18   Link #38
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Here's hoping Zabuza kills Kakashi next chapter, then the 7 and the Others will kill all the Alliance forces and move on to fight some opponents more interesting (or at least more powerful)...

Or Gai will save Kakashi...which ever comes first...
You would hope Gai is standing besides that Nara guy. Cause Kabuto is probably going to send a couple zombies his way. I am beginning to think Gaara's and not Kakashi's division is the strongest on the field. At least for plot purposes. Maybe because of Lee and Sakura not doing anything, but Kakashi's division doesn't seem as interesting now that they are actually fighting.

If Zabuza and Mangetsu are the strongest swordsmen, then they aren't that great to begin with. Kakashi's division will rally and find a way to win. We still have much stronger opponents like Akatsuki, Hanzou, Jinchuuriki, Kages, and whatever Kabuto pulls out of his butt behind them. Even the Konoha group are probably individually stronger than each swordsmen. So the 7 swordsmen are more of a Quirky Mini boss Squad. I wouldn't be shocked if Kishimoto drags out a few more groups like this to pad the manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyKikyo91 View Post
Well we all know its not gonna be F because he is plot protected. Most likely E. I predict by either Sai or Guy. If not that then he'll just dodge.
Plot protected from death. But not injury. I could see Kakashi dodging and getting cut. It wouldn't be a true Kakashi fight without him being in peril.
Old 2011-01-15, 05:48   Link #39
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
So how does Kakashi get saved next week?
Raiton kawarimi, chops his chakra but is guaranteed to save his ass.
Quote:
If Zabuza and Mangetsu are the strongest swordsmen, then they aren't that great to begin with.
I wouldn't drop them to your average ninja level, Zabuza hones his sword with every strike, meaning it won't go dull, and his skills are good enough to top Kakashi in close combat. Dunno about Mangetsu, I think Suigetsu will handle him for the sake of plot though.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-15, 08:13   Link #40
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
If Zabuza and Mangetsu are the strongest swordsmen, then they aren't that great to begin with. Kakashi's division will rally and find a way to win.
It's not that they aren't great, but Shonen manga usually has a pattern. The level of competition increases each fight during a major conflict. The beginning fights are against lesser opponents and the last fights are against the most powerful. It's like a wrestling card where you have opening matches, a mid card, a semi-main event, and a main event. So we are still in the opening matches of the war. It's like when Choji faced Jirabou during the Sasuke Rescue Arc and then we got Kimimaro vs Gaara and Naruto vs. Sasuke as are main events.

The first fight of the war was against Sasori without his puppets, Shin who did nothing, and a scatterbrained Deidara. Each fight will step up from that until Naruto and Sasuke take the field.

So that said, I don't consider the Swordsmen to be anything special. Kakashi and group should be able to handle them, before their boss fights start.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion