AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

View Poll Results: To Aru Majutsu no Index LN - New Testament Volume 14 Rating
Perfect 10 16 28.57%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 14.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 15 26.79%
7 out of 10 : Good 9 16.07%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 7.14%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 2 3.57%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 1.79%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2015-11-23, 01:44   Link #801
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaikoi View Post
World Rejector able to erase the existence of sun & blackhole?

He needs to cast a shadow on it right? How is he able to do it?
He doesn't need to cast a shadow, from what I remember he uses the shadow to aim.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-23, 02:18   Link #802
zaikoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeMancer View Post
He doesn't need to cast a shadow, from what I remember he uses the shadow to aim.
I am not sure how...

Does it has to be within the range of his hand's shadow. How can his shadow reach the sun or a black hole in the first place?
zaikoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-23, 05:29   Link #803
WiliamZ0

The only problem with Kamisato Faction is there's no male. Unlike Touma
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-23, 06:09   Link #804
Apoptosis
Am I useful yet, guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiliamZ0 View Post
The only problem with Kamisato Faction is there's no male. Unlike Touma
Kamisato's faction is a literal harem.
Apoptosis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-23, 09:49   Link #805
WiliamZ0

Speaking of which, If Touma was represent the border of magic and science, what Kamisato represents?

Will we see more unbelievable things ? Like Aliens (I think UFO is quite highlighted in NT 10) or maybe other living beings beside humans (we have some of them lol)
WiliamZ0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-23, 21:20   Link #806
DragonXX

So any guess on what NT 15 is going to be about or what this arc is about because it change from Magic Gods to WR and no big huge over arching enemy had show up or is Kamachi going back to how the series started you know 1-6 OT which new enemys every book?

PS. I must really want a new seasons of index because I had a dream about holding a DVD which High Priset on the cover but even if we get there that would be like 2-4 seasons after a season III.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-23, 21:21   Link #807
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
So any guess on what NT 15 is going to be about or what this arc is about because it change from Magic Gods to WR and no big huge over arching enemy had show up or is Kamachi going back to how the series started you know 1-6 OT which new enemys every book?

PS. I must really want a new seasons of index because I had a dream about holding a DVD which High Priset on the cover but even if we get there that would be like 2-4 seasons after a season III.
I don't think we'll be seeing Kamisato this time. Maybe Laura will finally make her move.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-24, 22:49   Link #808
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
I don't think we'll be seeing Kamisato this time. Maybe Laura will finally make her move.
I also just realized... Yuiitsu has finally gotten reason to take drastic action... so I'm starting to fear even more for Takitsubou.

I'm always also curious about when the heck in the plot we are going to get an incident where Misaka finds out about the parameter list (or if that instead just won't happen...).

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-24, 23:20   Link #809
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Check Yuiitsu planning from NT7 there it's the order of priorities.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-24, 23:36   Link #810
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Fremea was the highest in priority, right? I'm assuming Platinum is highest, lol.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 02:47   Link #811
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

So KKK is our Fifth protagonist? If so, then the Index protagonists now make up a textbook five-man band.
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-25, 03:29   Link #812
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

How likely it is that there will be a Kihara Civil War next volume?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-26, 20:01   Link #813
FDW
Zettai Ryouiki Lover

I gotta say this, everyone here's been overlooking Ellen. People have spending many pages going over the Kamijou/Kamisato contrast, but I don't think anyone has noticed the very clear compare/contrast Kamachi.exe does with Ellen and Index.
FDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-11-27, 00:58   Link #814
BladeMancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDW View Post
I gotta say this, everyone here's been overlooking Ellen. People have spending many pages going over the Kamijou/Kamisato contrast, but I don't think anyone has noticed the very clear compare/contrast Kamachi.exe does with Ellen and Index.
Well for one, Ellen is actually useful. Jk
I don't get the hate for this volume. Sure the Kamisato harem part was awkward but it was supposed to be awkward, and allow us to relate with his goal better. If it made you rate the volume low, it did a damn good job at what it's supposed to do.
Old 2015-11-27, 01:04   Link #815
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

I don't see much hate for this volume. A lot of people loved it?
Old 2015-11-27, 01:13   Link #816
BladeMancer

You know, even with that hero speech Kamijou is human, flawed. Kamijou isn't a saint, he still gets pissed off and when people like Kamisato do what they do, he will feel the urge to kill them.

Really the things missing in these latest volumes are battles and direct confrontations/extremely perilous situations. Volume 9 was really the last direct confrontation that involves Touma, and really he hasn't been punching much lately hasn't he? I am hopeful that Kamachi is holding something epic within his scripts and is building up something epic. I really want index will thrive like in the past.
Old 2015-11-27, 01:18   Link #817
BladeMancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
I don't see much hate for this volume. A lot of people loved it?
I will rephrase myself, it's not that they hate it, it's just people are getting bored of it, I am not one of them but sales are drastically decreasing and I don't want this series to die. Maybe it's just my fear twisting the reality though
Old 2015-11-27, 01:32   Link #818
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

I think it's just natural given the length of the series and lack of promoted mediamix. It's still doing well and I doubt the series will drop so far that Kamachi will be rushed or something.

Quote:
You know, even with that hero speech Kamijou is human, flawed. Kamijou isn't a saint, he still gets pissed off and when people like Kamisato do what they do, he will feel the urge to kill them.

Really the things missing in these latest volumes are battles and direct confrontations/extremely perilous situations. Volume 9 was really the last direct confrontation that involves Touma, and really he hasn't been punching much lately hasn't he? I am hopeful that Kamachi is holding something epic within his scripts and is building up something epic. I really want index will thrive like in the past.
This is just the continued development of soon to be Demon King Touma!

That's kind of what NT10 was all about (I guess not every single battle in that but you get what i mean) I missed that too though as its been since NT11 that actually happened, but I like that the series doesn't always have him punch and win after every battle. I'm sure there's some epic confrontations like this one coming up such as more Kakeru vs Touma. That's what I'm hyped most about.
Old 2015-11-27, 01:55   Link #819
BladeMancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
This is just the continued development of soon to be Demon King Touma!
That would be a cool development though, Kamijou actually becoming a bit evil is likely and I hope it does happen and come on, is just a trauma of magic gods really the result of countless millennia of torture? No, Kamijou has changed and you can see it when he feels the urge to kill Kamisato, pre Omega world Touma would never say something like that or feel something like that. The only other time was when he was extremely pissed at clone Aureolus but to be honest he just had amnesia so his character was a bit unstable.
Old 2015-11-27, 03:40   Link #820
DragonXX

Quote:
That would be a cool development though, Kamijou actually becoming a bit evil is likely and I hope it does happen and come on, is just a trauma of magic gods really the result of countless millennia of torture? No, Kamijou has changed and you can see it when he feels the urge to kill Kamisato, pre Omega world Touma would never say something like that or feel something like that. The only other time was when he was extremely pissed at clone Aureolus but to be honest he just had amnesia so his character was a bit unstable.
Well the line was theated like a demonlord not become a demonlord.

You think Touma would act any different if you saw someone do a good thing which someone else being there but this person competely rejected the good thing the person does and put it out of there mind that this person could do something good just so he can coniute to hate the person because they don't want to understand that their problem was not the person falt but their own should the person in someway is what started it but it was not because they wanted to but it came as a side effart of it.

That is what happen to Kamisato the Gods uncontarlable fear that they lost IB that started this they didn't even know WR came up until after they were killed by it and Kamisato want someone to be the cause of his problem and not himself because in the end he didn't need to save the people he did, that was his own chose but in the end he wanted to be special no matter what else he said, in the end what WR want to be special and have his normal life and if he didn't have something else to say did it all WR would killed him.

In The End even if WR kill off all Magic Gods, he would started saying it was Touma and Fiamma falt because of WWIII we know it was after that thing change for Kamisato even if he did not know he had WR until 3 days ago, it would go to Touma mom and dad too at some point because they give birth to Touma, the whole science side, the whole Magic side, the whole world it will not stop until he himself understand that this is his problem and there no one but himself at falt or until he rejected everything.

You know that Kamisato is just like the people at the place Touma live before going to AC they point all the falt on Touma and not understand that they also were some what at falt but it very human to try and say it someone else falt and not take any of the responsibility even if at some point some of it was your falt unless your fighting pure evil who just want to destory people lives just to destory people lifes.

Kamisato is that person who destory his own life because of his choses and said that God is the reason why there life was destory and it had nothing to do which picking up that first drug or in Kamisato case saving that first person I will not say that the problem didn't find him but he was the one who chose to fight it, he could like most people, who start taking picture of it or look away to keep there normal life safe but he didn't.

In some ways you could say what made Touma stop being normal in the first place was how he could not sit back and do nothing when he saw someone being sad in front of him even if the outcome could kill him.

Last edited by DragonXX; 2015-11-27 at 03:54.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
birdway, kamisato kakeru