AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2007-04-17, 23:07   Link #241
hobbes_fan
You could say.....

MSR-100 Hyaku Shiki - Bean weapons? What bean weapons? MWUHAHHAHAH. I AM INVINCIBLE (Must also come with a funky Red Spacesuit)
hobbes_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-17, 23:09   Link #242
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

Of course...the anti-beam coating on the Hyaku Shiki doesn't make it "invulnerable" to beam weapons...it only allows it to take a few shots from weaker beams and maybe 1-2 from an average beam...it doesn't make it anything near a fraction of a small portion of the Akatsuki from SEED Destiny.
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 03:21   Link #243
hobbes_fan
You could say.....

I know but it'd be great for "one way" missions for going out in a blaze of glory
hobbes_fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 11:21   Link #244
Naruto_Demon
Senior Gundam Pilot

Send a message via MSN to Naruto_Demon Send a message via Yahoo to Naruto_Demon
Man, that would rock to pilot a Gundam. And if I had to pick one it would probably be Duo's gundam Deathscythe from G-Wing. I always loved that gundam through all the different Gundam shows the most.

Spoiler for A picture of the Gundam:
Naruto_Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-27, 21:52   Link #245
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
I'd say Wing Gundam Zero Custom or Wing Gundam Zero "Kai". Another would be Destiny Gundam. I think it's all about the speed that makes me like them so much... >.>
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 18:07   Link #246
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

ZGMF-X10A Freedom
ZGMF-X20A Strike Freedom
XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam
XXXG-01W Wing Zero
GAT-X105E+AQM/E-X09S Strike Noir
ZGMF-X42S Destiny
zgmf-x19a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 18:48   Link #247
thephreak

i would most likely want to pilot the Justice. But i wouldnt mind the Wing Zero Custom or Strike Freedom
thephreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 22:41   Link #248
reivaj

Epyon

gundam unit 3
gundam unit 2
reivaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 10:18   Link #249
Meehlimo
Gundam Otaku

Send a message via AIM to Meehlimo Send a message via MSN to Meehlimo
Deathscythe Hell Custom and the Freedoms FTW!
Old 2007-05-09, 14:39   Link #250
dagr81
The legendary dragoon

-Wing Zero custom has to be ( something about the wings)
-deathsite hell
dagr81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-11, 04:22   Link #251
zaft1412

hmm
GundamS:
GAT-X105+AQM/E-X01 Aile Strike Gundam
GAT-X133 Sword Calamity
GAT-X105+P202QX Strike Gundam IWSP
MBF-P03 Astray Gundam Red Frame
GAT-X1022 Blu Duel

Non-Gundams:
GAT-01A1+AQM/E-X04 Gunbarrel Dagger
ZGMF-1017 Ginn (Gai Custom)
ZGMF-1017M Ginn High Manuever type
ZGMF-1017M2 Ginn High Manuever type 2
ZGMF-X3000Q Providence ZAKU
zaft1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 02:46   Link #252
aikming

XXXG-00W0 Wing Gundam Zero Custom......followed by Freedom (not Strike Freedom)
Old 2007-05-15, 04:54   Link #253
ila-chan
ermmm...

- ZGMF 23S Saviour
- ZGMF 42S Destiny
- MBF-02 Strike Rouge

But I'd also wanted to try my hands on TS-MA4F Exass.
ila-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-15, 11:06   Link #254
MooMooFarm

CE wise, there's plenty of gundams for everyone to choose from:

Novice level: For scrubs. Generally people who have no idea what's going on, but have amazing abilities and potential.

Strike: Starter gundam. You are like, a swiss army knife. Only one utility at a time, but has almost an infinite amount! Requires alot of time though, so it'll take up 1/10th of an episode. Doesn't hold a candle to the later gundams.

Impulse: Starter gundam 2.0. Instead of swiss army knife, you are how lego gundam or some transformer. Like Optimus Prime, you too must have a billion pieces of crap merge together taking up 2/10ths of the episode each time you begin the fight. Additional time will be taken per change in equipment. Has no distinct advantage over Strike other then the ability to like, smuggle yourself across the border in the form of ice cream trucks.

Super Novice level: This is where we test whether or not your a failure or you're someone important worthy of better suits later on. Results may vary.

Buster: This is the pinnacle of taking a tiny step for man, or if you are a couch potato. Lots of missiles. Two giant guns. Both with long range. Put em together, you get even MORE RANGE. And SPRAY. SPRAY N PRAY AMIRITE? This gundam is used almost EXCLUSIVELY against cannon fodder and munitions thrown at you, and has EXTREME difficulty even taking down fighter jets if piloted by someone who isn't a scrub. Also has absolutely NO UNIQUE TRAITS. Cept maybe that it's the only gundam to go down in combat by something not a gundam.

Blitz: Rogue/Assassin/Ninja gundam. Has cloaking system called mirage colloid. Sounds like something from Kodak. Also is black, so maybe the designer is racist or something when they put black+camoflage together in the design. Other then the cloak, it really has nothing special. Cept it's dinky stout shield thing on it's arm that has like 3 wolverine claws that can't go in and out and shoots missiles. But that thing sucks. Also the only gundam in the Super Novice level to get owned really early without actually doing any damage to the enemy.

Duel: Sounds like a gundam for a rival. Many Yzak fans here, so not gonna really comment, but a hint here is that this mobile suit hasn't done jack squatt except go pew pew lasers and missile spam half it's career. It has a pointless gun on it's shoulder, positioned so that it looks sorta techno-cool but is not sleek in any way, making the Duel look the most 70s Transformer out of all the Super Novice gundams. Is one of the two gundams at this level to actually use beam sabres ( because it's so hard apparently once you go up one level )

Aegis: The ACTUAL rival of strike. Melee-whore to fit it's pilot, it has billions of beam lasers from head to toe. Has some crazy cannon when transformed into hand of god mode. Hand of god mode can also grab things. The only gundam that was even deemed decent out of the 4 super novice suits. Sucks in the fact that it has absolutely no range traits.

Intermediate: For druggies and crazy people. Hell lot of weaponry and stuff, but has a small gas tank. People who pot alot or have to sit down and wait for mana/energy/crap would like these ones.

Raider: Ironically, this is the only gundam in the ENTIRE CE that show that "speed MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN GUNDAM VS GUNDAM" in that it almost always dodges crap in it's way in birdo mode. Also has a giant spike ball to flail, though there's only one scene where you'd find Raider swinging it abusingly. Has a mouth cannon, which kinda fits, considering the guy talked so much.

Calamity: Moving up another level, the couch potatoes turn into book loving nerds who has some deranged look on their face as they shoot anything and everything with their vastly improved range weapons. Two shoulder cannons that can't aim straight if your life depended on it, a chest cannon, and some other guns. All use laser too, so you only have to practice on one type of range. That's also a problem though cause if you suck, you'll use up your energy too quick. At this level, you probably will suck.

Forbidden: For people who don't like to play with others, and try to tune others out with your crappy music in your spare time. Why? Because Forbidden is equipped with an actual VARIETY OF traits. This gundam actually WOULDN'T SUCK, if it wasn't for the fact that it turns into a giant crab face mode to protect itself. But at least it has amazing abilities like curving beams ( why the hell do they need relay stations for requiem if they can use this technology in the first season? DUMB ASS NATURALS =[ ), beam deflection, giant shield panel things for stuff that isn't laser, and a giant scythe because we all want to remember how cool death scythe was despite Duo being completely Hero's bitch in battle.

Abyss: Aqua teen Hunger force gundam. Can swim underwater. Has advantage underwater. Has 4 cannons. Also has 4 beam cannons. Has a giant scythe too. Has a chest cannon. There's really nothing special other then that the beam cannons don't seem to ever hit other gundams no matter how much of a surprise attack it is in any situation.

Gaia: Doggy gundam. Can turn into a dog. If you liked the Bacow, you'll love this thing. Doesn't have anything special other then beast mode. Can't even turn trans-metal. But at least you can be a dog right?

Chaos: First green gundam to not be some lazy couch potatoe. Turns into some funky flying thing, has two giant barrel fin funnels and a main cannon. Other then that, nothing special. Is it just me? Or do the GSD triple team intermediates suck balls pilot and gundam design? At least the druggies made Kira and Athrun sweat. Perhaps the only gundam to have fin funnels but due to it's big clunkiness suck ass with it.

Savior: You might not be crazy when you chose this, but you sure as hell will believe it after looking at the weapon specs. Regular rifle, gimp shield, ability to turn into a plane ( as if transforming did something other then waste time ), and the only redeeming feature was the two hips do not lie cannons. This thing was made to be the new season starter rival gundam, and it does not disappoint. At least in terms of unoriginality and sucking. Do people even think this thing can take on old Justice? This was a damn downgrade.

Veteran: These suits are for those who've achieved something. Stood out. They aren't the strongest, but they sure as hell get the job done. Last helluva long too, since they use energizer bunnies and duracell put together. All gundams past this point also might have funky energy shields on their forearms. It's like a sign that well, you're not a scrub.

Justice: Aegis 2.0. Loses the hand of god, but now has a surf board with two cannons that look like shift-sticks or matches. Has amazing melee ability, in fact so much, your surf board has melee beams too! Hell, the surf board is also your backpack! Talk about some Surfing Hiker Chuck Norris dude who roundhouse kicks things to death with beam sabres on his shox! Overpowered.

Freedom: First gundam to spam Pew Pew without missing alot. Apparently has some giant compass in the middle of your seat, and has a aimbot program so you can just hit every enemy in the most desirable way possible. Two shoulder cannons, your own rifle, and two hip cannons ( because freedom's hips don't lie! ) and some cool wings with thrust boost make this gundam very desirable. While melee combat is available with two beam sabres, fact is, you have a hell lot of range. That doesn't miss. This is the shallow end of the pool known has victory. And exploiting.

Expert: This doesn't mean you are good, it just means you know how to pick a gundam that's easy to use. Most of these suits don't suck until you start having emotional problems or go insane from lack of pills.

Providence: The grand daddy of CE to start it all. Coolest bad guy build up with complete music to boot. Turtle Shell and all with Fin Funnels sticking out, making you look like the dark sun, or a turtle with sticks. Also has a huge gun. Huge guns are cool. Your fin funnels also have more then one laser cannon in them, making you able to spam lights like a disco ball unlike other gundams ( CHAOS for example ) Has really..no other purpose, but at this point in time, this gundam was unique.

Destroy: Possibly THE BEST gundam in CE. It's big. It's huge. It's GINORMOUS. It's DESTROOOOOOYYYYYYYY. Has like so much weaponry even I don't remember. Makes ANY AND ALL gundams past present future trying to compete with this guy look like a lightbulb in a disco. Also is COMPLETELY INVINCIBLE if you change into mobile armor mode and press the X button on your ps2 controller, since when the damn thing spins you CANNOT HURT IT and you just SQUASH EVERYONE. This thing is so godlike it's not even in the arcade! Only a TRUE ultimate coordinator would beat this thing. Or someone who actually has the game. Either or.

Legend: You'd think after all this time, they'd improve the damn thing. No, even while Chaos has two clunky funnels, at least it didn't have to wear a turtle shell. You still do? The hell is wrong with you? Also the fin funnels seem less spammy, and the battery seems to be lower since usually the funnels stay on the turtle shell, but at least they made it aimable, even BACKWARDS! Also some of the fin funnels have laser sword abilities, but if you ask me, shooting > wielding. No one brings a knife to a gun fight.

Akatsuki: Also known as Hackatsuki, this gundam is the pinnacle of lame and easy. Think of this thing as the Hero Carrier in starcraft, only that whenever someone shoots lasers at your carrier, it bounces back at them. That's how lame it is. Someone on this forum once even referred to the golden coating to be god's piss, though it's strange how beam boomerangs can cut through this shiny suit while lasers cannot. Overall, perhaps the ONLY suit to stand a chance against Jesus Yamato's own due to his love for pew pew lazer sharks.

Professional: You are at the top of your game now. But depending on which side you defer to, you might just be given over-suped up crap, or some rehash. If you make the right choices though, you'll hit the jackpot.

Destiny: This thing is like, perhaps the pinnacle of pointless but overpowered. At least against cannon fodder and bad pilots. Pretty much means you can beat any of the people above, but you basically outgeared them by 100 levels worth. It's like short broken bow vs Windforce. Except you socketed your windforce with a chipped skull. Has Really Shiny Purple Wings. Makes you go fast. But not fast enough to make a huge difference against other professional gundams. Has a giant green cannon that's like made of bamboo. A bit too long if you ask me considering something like a chest cannon is much more compact and outputs the same power. Has a giant ship-destroying sword. Like any beam-sabre can't destroy ships.

Infinite Justice: As the name implies. It's like Justice. Only Infinite. Same surfboard backpack but with more lasers. Same well......everything. Looks a bit cooler. Seriously, can they ever get creative with Athrun other then melee? Give him like the Dempsey Roll or Ryu Uppercut at least. Even Destiny's pointless sword looked cool in comparison to the classic Darth Maul double beam.

Strike Freedom: The reason it's called Strike Freedom is really because it has as much utility if not more then the Strike, yet it has the Freedom to use it all at once. Fin funnels of the highest quality, check. Shoulder cannons, check. Chest cannon, check. Darth Maul sabres, check. Wings that look cool, check. Hips that don't lie cannons, check. Mini-rifle and something, check. Combination into sniper rifle, check. Super shield, check. Aimbot, check.

All in all, please choose your gundam according to your desires. Have a safe trip, and remember that inserting crap into the slots will not get you an extra game.
MooMooFarm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-19, 23:06   Link #255
supperrfreek
Professional Genius

Tallgeese, Epyon, Wing Zero, Freedom, Justice, Strike or heavyarms.
supperrfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-20, 19:10   Link #256
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

It would be the Turn A for me. Just being able to run around in the fields would make me the happiest man alive --- though i'd have to swing a ball and chain around as well, just for Turn A Gundam kicks.
Old 2007-05-24, 18:10   Link #257
halo1000

I'd have to go with either the Infinite Justice or the Strike Noir, I love all the weird close combat weapons on those two, like the Justice's leg mounted beam blades.

After those two I'd probably go with the Astray Out Frame, simply because it can use every Striker, Silhouette and Wizard Pack, also I'd go with the Slash Zaku Phantom as a basic grunt suit.
halo1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 18:54   Link #258
Dan the Man
Defeater of Robot Masters
*Artist

Location: Wherever YOU aren't. Thanks for not visiting... *Sniff*
Send a message via AIM to Dan the Man Send a message via MSN to Dan the Man
If I had to choose, I'd take either the Gundam Alex, or the Origin version of RX-78-2.
Dan the Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-31, 07:30   Link #259
gundam wizard nite
gundam wiz

Send a message via AIM to gundam wizard nite Send a message via Yahoo to gundam wizard nite
i wouldnt really be a gundam i would be zaku 109 bc it is in every battle and a chick drives it
ROCK ON
gundam wizard nite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-01, 20:38   Link #260
Nvis
Where are the good animes

M1 Astray with infinite modding potential (ala. Lowe Gear).

Even Strike Freedom will bow down muahaha.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote