AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-01-02, 01:08   Link #6261
Superbia

Has Nemesis hijacked Mea's body, or is this where we learn Nemesis was just an alternate peronality of Mea's from the begining? They showed Nemesis was able to change her appearance to look like other people. Thinking back, I'm not sure the two were shown together in front of the others at any point, not counting after the summer festival when they were talking, but no one was interacted with them. When Nemesis interacts with Yami, Rito, or Momo, Mea was never around.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-02, 01:10   Link #6262
II Maestro

What is going on there it shows a garbage with lots of tissues and Rito holding his short What did Momo do?

NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Yami answered my question on how they ended in that position after bumping normally.

Finally darkness showed in Yami wonder what will happen now its activated.
Old 2014-01-02, 02:21   Link #6263
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
What is going on there it shows a garbage with lots of tissues and Rito holding his short What did Momo do?

NSFW

Yami answered my question on how they ended in that position after bumping normally.

Finally darkness showed in Yami wonder what will happen now its activated.
You may be denser than 99% of the harem MCs out there!
Old 2014-01-02, 03:17   Link #6264
II Maestro

^Of course I know what that meant it's just that we have no confirmation whether it actually happened or not(though seeing Momo in that position and the used tissues and holding his pants you can already guess what happened).
Old 2014-01-02, 09:13   Link #6265
zibi88

Quote:
^Of course I know what that meant it's just that we have no confirmation whether it actually happened or not(though seeing Momo in that position and the used tissues and holding his pants you can already guess what happened).
maybe he was holding his shorts in order to prevent something to happen XD but still momo starts to be bold ^^ and I wonder if she passed over that fear... if rito starts to show initiative... right now she is sure he wont do anything but I wonder how would she react if he really started to do something

hmm about yami... the darkness started to use something from Yamis mind that makes her displesent... and that is "doing ecchi things" and the darkness just uses something she gets mad from.... maybe in order to suppress yamis darkness movements Rito will be forced to do this ecchi stuff to Yami personaly (do the thing that darkness was doing... as it might show what she really wants to do in her deep psyche :P)

since not so long ago Yami took a good look on the beats :P got red from it... and now she has Rito and Mikan in her flashback memories of important things... so I guess Tear with Mikado might force rito to do some ecchi stuff to yami in order to save her by temporary stoping the activation xD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-02, 10:36   Link #6266
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post
Has Nemesis hijacked Mea's body, or is this where we learn Nemesis was just an alternate peronality of Mea's from the begining? They showed Nemesis was able to change her appearance to look like other people. Thinking back, I'm not sure the two were shown together in front of the others at any point, not counting after the summer festival when they were talking, but no one was interacted with them. When Nemesis interacts with Yami, Rito, or Momo, Mea was never around.
I don't think she's an alternate personality, but rather some sort of parasite weapon. She is a separate entity that shares Mea's body and can take over it as she wishes. I didn't see that twist coming. It's true that no character has ever seen the two of them together. That explains why Nemesis has the same powers as Mea and Yami despite being from a completely different project - she's actually using Mea's powers. I reckon her ultimate goal is to take over Yami and her darkness ability. Maybe she will succeed next chapter, and it will be the start of a "rescue Yami from Nemesis" arc.

Quote:

NSFW

Rito has leveled up once more. It's only a matter of time before he "accidentally" penetrates girls after bumping into them.
Old 2014-01-02, 10:39   Link #6267
The Green One

Quote:
Consider Momo's positioning, the trashcan of used tissues, and Rito pulling up his boxers. Do the math.

Though in all seriousness, Momo is probably trying to get more "used" to Rito so that a repeat of the gym storage room doesn't happen the next time she gets an opportunity to get intimate with him.
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-02, 10:43   Link #6268
kagato3

Will find it ironic if all darkness does is release the supressed thoughts with the faulty logic that for those conditions to be met Eve would have to be suppressing her destructive tendencies. But Yami doesn't do that but there is something she very likely is supressing her lustfulness.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-02, 15:33   Link #6269
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I don't think she's an alternate personality, but rather some sort of parasite weapon. She is a separate entity that shares Mea's body and can take over it as she wishes. I didn't see that twist coming. It's true that no character has ever seen the two of them together. That explains why Nemesis has the same powers as Mea and Yami despite being from a completely different project - she's actually using Mea's powers. I reckon her ultimate goal is to take over Yami and her darkness ability. Maybe she will succeed next chapter, and it will be the start of a "rescue Yami from Nemesis" arc.
i thought this was great, i didn't see this twist coming at all. it makes sense why her hair was turning black at one point and why the ghost seen darkness because Nemesis was darkness itself at least from what we seen.
Old 2014-01-02, 15:57   Link #6270
ChuckE
Provoker

I wonder how it will be resolved. I don't want Nemesis to disappear.
Old 2014-01-02, 16:41   Link #6271
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
I wonder how it will be resolved. I don't want Nemesis to disappear.
don't think she will die. At most she will get out of Mea and have a body that cannot change
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-02, 17:47   Link #6272
kirasama

Guys i just created this account just to post here.
WHAT IF Mean and Nemesis are the same person ?
i don't remember they appearing together with noone.

Mea have a transformation ability she can have double personality and change her body.

This can explain WHY nono can see nemenis now and the voice in her head.

what you guys think ?
kirasama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-02, 19:59   Link #6273
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Well, no one thought that Run and the dude could split apart, so if the same thing can happen with Mea and Nemesis.....
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-03, 18:39   Link #6274
Enjou

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirasama View Post
Guys i just created this account just to post here.
WHAT IF Mean and Nemesis are the same person ?
i don't remember they appearing together with noone.

Mea have a transformation ability she can have double personality and change her body.

This can explain WHY nono can see nemenis now and the voice in her head.

what you guys think ?
I just did a quick check from the chapter Nemesis revealed herself with and onward, and she and Mea appeared together once in public in chapter 25. Nemesis transforming cat ears was noticed by an onlooking child. However, this appearance wasn't in front of the main cast, and there's no indication anyone noticed Mea. In chapter 31 Nemesis appears to Mea briefly while there are other people around, but disappears again when she's pointed out to Nana.

In chapter 16 though Tearju did confirm there was indeed a Project Nemesis running parallel to the project that made Yami and Mea, though it failed or was frozen, so I don't think Nemesis is just a split personality from Mea. In chapter 33 when Bladix tried to jack Mea her hair turned black like in this latest chapter when she told him it was useless to try to invade her mind. Also, Mea has that big inner darkness that Oshizu noticed when she was poking around in her mind as well.

Nemesis tells Mea that she's a different type of transform weapon than her and Yami, so my guess is that she is actually it seems likely to me that she could actually be more accurately a possession weapon - she "transforms" by jacking bodies (and may not even have her own), and has been primarily hitching a ride within Mea and taking over when she wants to. Mea's own Pyscho-Dive abilities may also be a result of this possession.
Enjou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-03, 21:27   Link #6275
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjou View Post
I just did a quick check from the chapter Nemesis revealed herself with and onward, and she and Mea appeared together once in public in chapter 25. Nemesis transforming cat ears was noticed by an onlooking child. However, this appearance wasn't in front of the main cast, and there's no indication anyone noticed Mea. In chapter 31 Nemesis appears to Mea briefly while there are other people around, but disappears again when she's pointed out to Nana.

In chapter 16 though Tearju did confirm there was indeed a Project Nemesis running parallel to the project that made Yami and Mea, though it failed or was frozen, so I don't think Nemesis is just a split personality from Mea. In chapter 33 when Bladix tried to jack Mea her hair turned black like in this latest chapter when she told him it was useless to try to invade her mind. Also, Mea has that big inner darkness that Oshizu noticed when she was poking around in her mind as well.

Nemesis tells Mea that she's a different type of transform weapon than her and Yami, so my guess is that she is actually it seems likely to me that she could actually be more accurately a possession weapon - she "transforms" by jacking bodies (and may not even have her own), and has been primarily hitching a ride within Mea and taking over when she wants to. Mea's own Pyscho-Dive abilities may also be a result of this possession.
or simply put if yami was a physical weapon nemesis was a mental weapon. nemesis has similar traits but is more mentally based that way it can possess people easily
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-04, 07:13   Link #6276
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:

So to be sure I understand what's going on..Mea and Nemesis are the same person basically and Nemesis is like a different personality that uses Mea's transform ability to change into the dark-skinned loli?
Old 2014-01-04, 08:25   Link #6277
ReddyRedWolf

I have to say Momo is not afraid of the Beast. In fact she trying to awaken it.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-04, 08:39   Link #6278
Enjou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libros View Post
So to be sure I understand what's going on..Mea and Nemesis are the same person basically and Nemesis is like a different personality that uses Mea's transform ability to change into the dark-skinned loli?
No, not the same person. This isn't a split personality disorder, though the symptoms are similar since Mea doesn't even realize Nemesis is actually inside her. Kind of like Fight Club. However, Nemesis is actually a separate entity created in the parallel transform weapon project, but she may not have a physical body of her own and when the evil organization's lab was destroyed she escaped by body jacking Mea which means that yes she is using Mea's transform ability to change into the dark-skinned loli when she wants to show herself. She probably does care about Mea as a person though, given that she doesn't take control full time.
Enjou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-04, 09:46   Link #6279
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Quote:
No, not the same person. This isn't a split personality disorder, though the symptoms are similar since Mea doesn't even realize Nemesis is actually inside her. Kind of like Fight Club. However, Nemesis is actually a separate entity created in the parallel transform weapon project, but she may not have a physical body of her own and when the evil organization's lab was destroyed she escaped by body jacking Mea which means that yes she is using Mea's transform ability to change into the dark-skinned loli when she wants to show herself. She probably does care about Mea as a person though, given that she doesn't take control full time.
It's all clicked now. Nemesis rides around in Mea. Thank you, I now understand how bad all of this really is.
Old 2014-01-04, 10:52   Link #6280
blade82

Quote:
if thats true why when Oshizu tried to scout Mea's body she didnt found Nemesis just only Mea's consciousness
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen