Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-05-01, 07:17   Link #8061
st_nick5

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
You mean the Harem Gold?
The preorder actually opened roughly about a month before the release date. So since end of March.
Though the preorder was stopped two weeks after that due to high sales.
So you wouldnt be able to get the ones which had been released yesterday unless you buy it from ebay or yahoo auction where they are selling it for much more than the original price

Though the publisher will definitely reprint them in few weeks so you could wait for those ones.
Preorders opened in March? Dunno how I missed that. Didn't even know this thing existed until yesterday. I've got alerts set up on Play-Asia and CDJapa, so hopefully I'll get an email if it does become available again.
st_nick5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-02, 02:36   Link #8062
BladeMancer
TheBladeThatRivesDivinity

I think they announced a darkness season 3, I mean I read the raw and at the end there was something akin to an announcement...
Frequent use will make it dull and brittle; it's ill sheen reflecting the wielder's lost virtues and strength. Thus comes the saying that the ire of the calm, kind and gentle forges with vengful fire a fearsome bladed edge. Pray for those whose image reflects off it, for it may only stop through reconcilatory waters or icy voids of the end.
BladeMancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 07:17   Link #8063
Golden_Witch

New OVA based on the chapter where Rito accidentally kissed Haruna.
Was voted for by fans in japan.
Golden_Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 07:19   Link #8064
Golden_Witch

Also, raw for chapter is out.
That freaking flower.
Old 2016-05-04, 07:32   Link #8065
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadmos1 View Post
Harem ending aside, is there a girl most people are cheering for? Obviously, mine is Lala.
For me it is Rito X Momo. Not really fond with the whole harem plan.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 07:41   Link #8066
Golden_Witch

Why not?
Harem means everyone will be happy. Rito x Momo included.
Old 2016-05-04, 07:46   Link #8067
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Witch View Post
Why not?
Harem means everyone will be happy. Rito x Momo included.
I've watched enough harem from the medieval chinese drama/series and it tends not to end well.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 08:00   Link #8068
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
I've watched enough harem from the medieval chinese drama/series and it tends not to end well.
Good thing this one isn't one of them
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 08:02   Link #8069
Golden_Witch

Eiyuu Senki Style.
Old 2016-05-04, 08:32   Link #8070
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Dude, this japanese not Chinese...
Seems you too much watching drama how about you start playing eroge with harem ending
Old 2016-05-04, 08:44   Link #8071
ImperialFlameGod8190

I think ultimately its gonna be a harem ending they really cant do anything else. The problem is how soon till Rito mans up and handles business

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 08:48   Link #8072
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
I think ultimately its gonna be a harem ending they really cant do anything else. The problem is how soon till Rito mans up and handles business
well, in chapter 66... when Mikado told him to cross the line with girl rito only answer it with "it was too sudden..." and didnt deny it... thats mean... he will cross the line in matter of time
he still man after all, interested on women is one of man true nature
Old 2016-05-04, 10:14   Link #8073
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Witch View Post
New OVA based on the chapter where Rito accidentally kissed Haruna.
Was voted for by fans in japan.
You have to be kidding me. It was the one chance the Mikan panties chapters had to be animated, and they blew it.
Old 2016-05-04, 12:17   Link #8074
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Where is Chapter 67, seriously? I really want to read it.

Anyway, @Sixth: HS DxD, Unlimited Fafnir, Madan no Ou to Vanadis, Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou - there are plenty of LNs out there for which a True Harem ending is confirmed and I really don't think it'll end badly. And they're not Chinese, either, so yeah. And that's also why I think it's likely for this series to be able to handle a True Harem ending well, too.

@Ruki: True. I agree with you and I hope you're right.
Old 2016-05-04, 12:19   Link #8075
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post

Anyway, @Sixth: HS DxD, Unlimited Fafnir, Madan no Ou to Vanadis, Magika no Kenshi to Shoukan Maou - there are plenty of LNs out there for which a True Harem ending is confirmed and I really don't think it'll end badly. And they're not Chinese, either, so yeah. And that's also why I think it's likely for this series to be able to handle a True Harem ending well, too.

Fafnir nothing is confirmed and madan i'm 95% sure will be Elen only. DxD probably so Magika probaby so but nothing is confirmed.

The reason why this can end horribly is because of the dynamic a true harem ending would require. They would need 2 to 3 chapters bare minimum to wrap it up and thats if they dont want the money train to keep going

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-04, 13:31   Link #8076
Golden_Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post

Yeah, read it.

Jokes aside, this does seem to have a rather interesting conversation between Nemesis and Momo.
And people will ironically fap to a flower.

as for Harem Gold_
A lot of orders are cancelled cause it's out of stock already simply by preorder in many stores.
Old 2016-05-04, 15:48   Link #8077
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Fafnir nothing is confirmed and madan i'm 95% sure will be Elen only. DxD probably so Magika probaby so but nothing is confirmed.

The reason why this can end horribly is because of the dynamic a true harem ending would require. They would need 2 to 3 chapters bare minimum to wrap it up and thats if they dont want the money train to keep going
The premise of Madan makes it so that it can't be anything other than a True Harem end. Look at the name of the series and also at the Zhcted legends (Black Dragon King legend and the legend of the King of the Magic Bullet - the two are linked).

And as for Fafnir, of course it's pretty much confirmed. All of the girls in Brynhildr Class are Yuu's selected mates and have become the same kind of Counterdragon as him. It can't be anything other than a True Harem end at this point.

And for DxD, what "probably so" do you speak of? You've heard of EX, right? Ise has kids with all of his girls. So yeah, he definitely will become a Harem King. It's already set in stone.

Magika as well. Leme is pushing for it, and Kazuki's also doing it already. He's fated to become Harem King.

That's why this series can also do it and do it well. Let's just wait and see for now.

Edit: One post late.
@Golden_Witch: I do want to read it. But I can't find it.
Old 2016-05-04, 18:38   Link #8078
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

For Madan itself Tigre makes less trouble and they saw his sleeping face really cute but they find a tough time to wake him up normally which he need someone in his harem to keep him in check and he doesn't bring much trouble like Rito always did that makes him beaten up by girls.

Rito can't read girls heart but Tigre does so i was hoping Rito can read girls heart sooner or later as stated by Mikan that he doesn't understand girls heart while Tigre does as he treat them equally.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-05-05, 04:37   Link #8079
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Tigre can somewhat understand, but I don't think he completely understands. You're exactly right about Rito, though, unfortunately. I do hope he becomes able to understand girls' hearts soon. He really needs it.
Old 2016-05-05, 08:12   Link #8080
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Understanding girl's heart is something harem King must do... If he was dense, then he will have tragic end like being killed...

But seriously, if rito understand girls feeling for example momo... Thing will a lot more easier than before...

Last edited by Ruki0089; 2016-05-05 at 08:31.
Ruki0089 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, fake harem, harem, manga, nudity, romance, sci-fi, shounen