Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-05-11, 20:17   Link #21
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well can't wait to see how Ichigo is going to survive another giant hole in his chest. Oh well in the mean time, go get him Ishida !

Well not bad for a huge one-sided fight. Though have to say Ulq is surprisingly easy to rile up. Could have ended that fight rather quickly, but really kept it going for a while. Though I suppose Ishida and Inoue needed time to make their way up there so he couldn't wrap it up that fast.
Old 2010-05-11, 20:28   Link #22
Lendial

shiny blue gleam on sword = epic animation ahead.
Old 2010-05-11, 20:52   Link #23
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kookee2k2 View Post
then how am i supposed to play my drinking game??
Watch Ichigo vs Nnorita & you'll be set.
Old 2010-05-11, 21:02   Link #24
mike9t9

I love it when ichigo gets the crap beaten out of him. It's like he deserves it.
Old 2010-05-11, 21:15   Link #25
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

2 Words:

Elegant Pwnage

Anyone feels like having some strawberry milkshake? No wait... that might not be such a good call ...Cause thats what Strawberry-kun got turned into.

The animation and use of colors were great

Black cero + Second release = Bringing sexy back

The whole interaction between Gin and Ulqui during the Arrancar Encyclopedia was hilarious! lol
Old 2010-05-11, 21:41   Link #26
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Orihime is schmexy how they drew her in this ep; very well done overall. To be expected though; for the big fights(involving Ichigo) they always do it right.
Old 2010-05-11, 21:43   Link #27
Demon God
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well can't wait to see how Ichigo is going to survive another giant hole in his chest. Oh well in the mean time, go get him Ishida !

Well not bad for a huge one-sided fight. Though have to say Ulq is surprisingly easy to rile up. Could have ended that fight rather quickly, but really kept it going for a while. Though I suppose Ishida and Inoue needed time to make their way up there so he couldn't wrap it up that fast.

If only..,Uryu were able to use Quincy Final Form..,again. Then the fight between him and Ulquiorra would be Epic...
Old 2010-05-11, 22:12   Link #28
Alchemist007
*Author

Pretty epic prelude to what happens next. I look forward to Orihime's VA laying it all out. Though I did have a pretty big *SIGH* at the way they censored the actual last scene.

Spoiler for How it looked in the manga/gorey:
Old 2010-05-11, 22:35   Link #29
sayde

I haven't seen pwnage this bad in quite a long time. Usually the good guy has to make some kind of brief pwnage of his own before the bad guy decides to bring out the next major powerup and pwn back. But in this fight, Ulquiorra went from pwning Ichigo badly to pwning Ichigo even worse. Still entertaining to watch though.

Looks like I'll finally get to see the full scenes that were previewed in the Bleach Soul Carnival 2 game pretty soon. I can't wait. If those clips were indeed taken straight from upcoming episodes and serve as any indication to go by, then it means these episodes were completed quite some ago. It also should mean the rest of the fights' animation should be pretty good too I think.
Old 2010-05-11, 22:44   Link #30
Drexon

Does anyone know the song played at the end. The cellos playing that calm music?
Old 2010-05-11, 23:03   Link #31
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Lycan View Post
Looks like ichigo is going to die
for the third time? ;p
Old 2010-05-11, 23:05   Link #32
Randumo24
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon God View Post
If only..,Uryu were able to use Quincy Final Form..,again. Then the fight between him and Ulquiorra would be Epic...
LMAO!! He would get slaughtered wether he was in final form or pudding form.
Old 2010-05-11, 23:13   Link #33
Jerseykid

Hichigo should have made an appearance, he spoke of this horse and the guy riding the horse stuff last time. If this wasn't his chance to switch nothing was. At least his usual let me at em internal dialogue. So does this mean that since Ulquiorra had the second form that he really was the number one espada?

Still an epic fight, I love how Ulquiorra analyzes human emotion and gets upset when people don't believe things the way he does.
Old 2010-05-12, 00:04   Link #34
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Pretty epic prelude to what happens next. I look forward to Orihime's VA laying it all out. Though I did have a pretty big *SIGH* at the way they censored the actual last scene.

Spoiler for How it looked in the manga/gorey:
dude...you have to admit, it was a epic way with how they did the To Be Continued when you know what happened in that manga panel.

and holy crap @ Gin opening his eyes in the AE lol
Old 2010-05-12, 00:11   Link #35
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
MythBusters should hire Ichigo as a human "analog" to replace Buster; Ichigo has all the sensual reactions of a live person and can take just as much of a beating as a crash test dummy and still see another day to do it all over again...

Suspension of disbelief, meet science
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2010-05-12, 00:11   Link #36
Ichimaru

we all know what the outcome will be anyway

but there was no need for ulq to show his 2nd release when he couldve just killed ichigo if he wanted to...and lame another bs appear just like in the grimjaw fight, call out ichigos name, he gets power boosts and 100% Hp from useless girl.
Old 2010-05-12, 00:17   Link #37
~Destiny~
Tra La Laaaa~

Send a message via MSN to ~Destiny~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
Hichigo should have made an appearance, he spoke of this horse and the guy riding the horse stuff last time. If this wasn't his chance to switch nothing was. At least his usual let me at em internal dialogue. So does this mean that since Ulquiorra had the second form that he really was the number one espada?

Still an epic fight, I love how Ulquiorra analyzes human emotion and gets upset when people don't believe things the way he does.
Maybe even HIchigo was scared sh*tless
Old 2010-05-12, 00:19   Link #38
Alchemist007
*Author

Hichigo doesn't know fear.
Old 2010-05-12, 00:20   Link #39
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post

but there was no need for ulq to show his 2nd release when he couldve just killed ichigo if he wanted to...and lame another bs appear just like in the grimjaw fight, call out ichigos name, he gets power boosts and 100% Hp from useless girl.
It was entirely because Ulquiorra is a sadist. He wanted Ichigo to feel hopelessness and despair and revealing that he had an even stronger release which Ichigo had no possible ability to fight let alone defeat was his attempt to crush his spirit. (And he was successful)

The waiting game was all for Orihime. Sure he easily could have ended the fight from the get go but he enjoyed tossing Ichigo around like a sack of potatoes. The scene at the end was staged so that Orihime could stand by and watch helpless while he blasted the life from her boy toy/hero stealing any hope she might have had at freedom.
Old 2010-05-12, 00:24   Link #40
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichimaru View Post

Ulquiorra = Anti-Spiral
Closed Thread