AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-03, 20:28   Link #2841
n120cky

25 was good eps, but where is the damn epilog . . . . ..
They make a good of many character development, and in the end they just show us black screen?

Well hope they will run a special or OVA, or maybe a movie.
n120cky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-03, 20:55   Link #2842
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by n120cky View Post
25 was good eps, but where is the damn epilog . . . . ..
They make a good of many character development, and in the end they just show us black screen?

Well hope they will run a special or OVA, or maybe a movie.
hopefully in the dvd release. maybe they were there but they wanted to save them for the dvd as an incentive and instead put in the black credits at the end.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 01:24   Link #2843
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisekai View Post

Oh, and most importantly. How the hell do they go back to Earth from Space when both of the cybodies are crushed to smithereens?
Tauburn looked merely heavily damaged.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 02:35   Link #2844
Kisekai
★★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Tauburn looked merely heavily damaged.
Do you think it is able to get through Earth's atmosphere in that condition without turning into ashes?
Old 2011-04-04, 02:47   Link #2845
Kikuchi

Do you think the people who made the show care about the laws of physics?
Kikuchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 02:48   Link #2846
Oberon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisekai View Post
Do you think it is able to get through Earth's atmosphere in that condition without turning into ashes?
From what I saw, the Cybodies don't need Samekh to function. Zero Time was shut down and all Cybodies were unsealed, meaning you can restore them with libido. And lets face it, there's enough libido going between Sugata and Takuto to restore an army of Tauburns.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 03:12   Link #2847
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
wow that was pretty awful. That I still never really got any of the characters motivations at the very end is really unfortunate. Nothing was ever fleshed out in this show and god help me if I could ever explain to anybody what it was all about.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 03:22   Link #2848
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
So, Head's ultimate goal was to enter an endless recurssion of time become a time traveler to get back the things he lost while trying to achieve that very goal?
Plot doesn't have anything on simply being FABULOUS. Ah, Bones. How far you've fallen.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 03:25   Link #2849
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by miaka036 View Post
Since I didn't expect much from the series, I enjoyed it a lot more than if I did expect. If the series was longer, I think the storyline would be more fleshed out.
It didn't need more episodes but more plot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
wow that was pretty awful. That I still never really got any of the characters motivations at the very end is really unfortunate. Nothing was ever fleshed out in this show and god help me if I could ever explain to anybody what it was all about.
It was about nothing of importance.
roriconfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 04:15   Link #2850
Kisekai
★★☆★

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikuchi View Post
Do you think the people who made the show care about the laws of physics?
Haha, when you put it this way I can't make a comeback xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
From what I saw, the Cybodies don't need Samekh to function. Zero Time was shut down and all Cybodies were unsealed, meaning you can restore them with libido. And lets face it, there's enough libido going between Sugata and Takuto to restore an army of Tauburns.
That's true. I guess that fixes the loophole I found in the series.

/high five
Old 2011-04-04, 04:56   Link #2851
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
just adding what i observe too, i do not think Sugata can restore/regenerate/revive the most evil cybody named Samekh again, i mean just re-charging the batteries of Samekh needs atleast the entire planet's libido, so Sugata can try to revive Samekh but he will fail and he will die too because Samekh will suck his libido dry
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 06:23   Link #2852
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

The ending is so....Gainax. I was hoping for more hardcore mecha action.

Nonetheless, brilliant storytelling. Though I don't know if there would be an OVA about this - it certainly needs one.

It would be hilarious if Sugata jokes about "not wearing a mask and assuming the position of a king for the first time".

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 08:04   Link #2853
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

This is so epic! Hot blooded mecha actions and apparently the girl get both guys? SWEET!!!

I have zero interest on this series at first, but after watching the first episode just for fun, I was hooked instantly. This series is FABULOUS and has me entertained for months! I demand a sequel!!!
Old 2011-04-04, 08:10   Link #2854
Sekirei07

Hrmm, thinking about it. Is this the first mech anime where not a single pilot dies in the whole series?
Old 2011-04-04, 08:17   Link #2855
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sekirei07 View Post
Hrmm, thinking about it. Is this the first mech anime where not a single pilot dies in the whole series?
yep it was mentioned by BONES studio before airing this show too that no deaths will occur on this anime
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 08:29   Link #2856
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
This is so epic! Hot blooded mecha actions and apparently the girl get both guys? SWEET!!!

I have zero interest on this series at first, but after watching the first episode just for fun, I was hooked instantly. This series is FABULOUS and has me entertained for months! I demand a sequel!!!
This isn't fujoshi material!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 08:45   Link #2857
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Just watched the final episode. I'm a bit mixed about Takuto deciding to break the fourth seal and endagering the entire planet but overall it was a thrilling finale and very emotional.

It's not the greatest anime but I did enjoy it. I didn't really see it as an anime that was supposed to be plot driven, but more of a story about a lot of characters and their motivations and I think that's where it succeeds. I found each character very interesting and complex and their interactions were great. I'm going to miss this show.

Overall: 7/10
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 08:53   Link #2858
Aqua Knight

Well apart from epic animation and fabulousness I too agree that the ending should have been so vague.
Agree with Haak on the character development; in SD the amount of it was perfectly fine not more not less, but enough to understand the person. Though I think some more Takuto-Head past/present story/interactions would have been great.

Apart from that I enjoyed the series a lot; I got hooked an episode before twins arc started and eagerly waited for next episode to come.
8/10 despite all the flaws
Old 2011-04-04, 09:05   Link #2859
ttdestroy
Hardcore meets Casual

I feel like ep 25 was a trap for a movie tie-in. We got to the end of the show and I'm sitting there like wtf? No epilogue nothing it just....ended, but the other 24 eps were fabulous.
ttdestroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-04, 09:36   Link #2860
Aqua Knight

Oh and by the way I really liked the instrumental version of Crossover (1st ED).
And Ginga Lance and Pile Lasers were awesome too.

Tags
bones, fabulous, shonen