AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Old 2011-10-07, 12:41   Link #24921
Kani

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
Her goal is not to make someone experience fear.
And it isn't to have revenge on someone either.
Beato never committed murder for the sake of pleasure.
Sorry I forgot about that. Then my guess would be it was to create a mystery for Battler in a try to remind him of their mystery discussions. Sounds like a lame motive though.

Quote:
Hideyoshi claims he sees Shannon. Why Hideyoshi makes that claim?
He might take for granted that she's dead since she lies with theother corpses. I don't think he did a close inspection. Also if I remember correctly I think Will or someone else said something along the lines of "That was quite risky, if they had looked closer you'd been found out."

Quote:
Jessica was with Nanjo when he treated Kanon. How come Jessica didn't notice a thing?
Good point. Depend show much we can make assumptions here. Nanjo could for example have told her to stay back and never given her the chance to inspect closer. And whoever the culprit is they're a darn good actor. Actually I don't like that the culprit never seems to make any mistakes. You can't find anything out from their expressions or such.

Quote:
How could Kumasawa, Nanjo and Genji be so condescending about a plan involving their own death?
Genji feels a great debt to Kinzo and have at some point said he's ready to die for him I think. There's not much backstory on Kumasawa but she was at least a maid for Kuwadorian-Beato and maybe got strong motherly feelings for her. As for Nanjo, I have no idea. I find it quite hard that Kumasawa or Nanjo would go as far a s suicide. But maybe Genji joined her and they killed the other 2 together.

Quote:
That's not just Genji, There's Kumasawa and Gohda too. Rosa also must have been the one who opened the door, she would have noticed if it was open already.
Why is Rosa covering the murderer?
I'm not sure if Ghoda ever tried the door. I can only remember Genji checking it. And depending on the kind of lock, Rosa might not ave noticed if the door unlocked or not.

Quote:
This is actually the only murder case that ryuukishi explained in details. Shannon killed Gohda and George with a gun. She then killed herself by tying the gun to a weight. The weight then dragged the weapon behind the dresser. Which is why Shannon was found sat in front of it.
Where did he explain this? That's quite a complicated murder. I wonder how he could think we would be able to guess something like that?

Quote:
Isn't it simplier if the usual culprit "Yasu" killed them before the 3rd - 5th twilight? I think that the less people you assume they are murderer the better it is.
Also how Gohda was threatened? Why he didn't tell the truth once in front of everyone?
That's true, but since I made the assumption that they were part of the bad guys gang from the beginning, I thought it would be a better way to have a few "extra culprits" running around for a while. It makes reasoning easier.
I'm not sure if the threatened thing is right, I just can't think of any other explanation. Maybe he were too scared to tell them? But you're right this is a weak link in my logic.

Quote:
Generally your reconstruction is the one that's most accepted and that was hinted by Will. However Will completely missed to explain "How" all these crimes could have been performed when it's obvious that they required the complicity of several people.
This is the hardest thing to explain.
Yep, definitely. Especially since we don't even know if the culprit is the same in all arcs.

Quote:
A popular theory is that there was a fake murder conspiracy. So basically pretty much everyone except Battler enacted a serial murder scenario believing no one was going to really die, but then Yasu killed the victims for real once they've been isolated. This is hinted in EP5 and EP6 where the first twilight victims are clearly not dead when discovered but everyone say they are.
I can't really get this theory to fit with the first arcs. But of course it's worth keeping in mind.
Kani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 12:49   Link #24922
Cao Ni Ma

RK07 stated a lot of hints about the story in his last interview with Keya. He also said the manga version of the later chapters would probably have more clues as to what actually happened.

Some other things.

Rosa most certainly checked the door before going in. Remember, she goes to the trouble of getting the key and opening the door. She also had no need to lie about meeting Kinzo either, that is if she wasnt trying to hide something. The problem I have with Rosa in here is that it doesn't feel like she's covering for Shkanon. She even goes and fingers Kanon as being the most likely culprit in Jessica's murder and ostracizes the rest of the servants because she quite logically suspects something wrong with them. Well it could all be a some sort of eleventh dimensional chess thing going on to trick Battler
Cao Ni Ma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 12:54   Link #24923
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kani View Post
He might take for granted that she's dead since she lies with theother corpses. I don't think he did a close inspection. Also if I remember correctly I think Will or someone else said something along the lines of "That was quite risky, if they had looked closer you'd been found out."
No Hideyoshi is in front on the spot where supposedly Shannon is, he even said that he saw the ring in her hand. There's no way he isn't blatanly lying.
As for Will he was talking about someone else. Wanderer said it was George, I personally think Will was talking about Battler. He never got close enough to Shannon's body.

Quote:
Genji feels a great debt to Kinzo and have at some point said he's ready to die for him I think. There's not much backstory on Kumasawa but she was at least a maid for Kuwadorian-Beato and maybe got strong motherly feelings for her. As for Nanjo, I have no idea. I find it quite hard that Kumasawa or Nanjo would go as far a s suicide. But maybe Genji joined her and they killed the other 2 together.
As Wanderer pointed out the possibility of Genji being a murderer in EP1 was ruled out in red. I had forgotten about that.

Quote:
Where did he explain this? That's quite a complicated murder. I wonder how he could think we would be able to guess something like that?
Huge interview that you can find translated here:

http://seizonsha.wordpress.com/2011/...sion/#more-253

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 13:09   Link #24924
Kani

Wanderer:
Spoiler for Spoiler:
Kani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 13:20   Link #24925
Wanderer
Goat

Quote:
Jessica was with Nanjo when he treated Kanon. How come Jessica didn't notice a thing?
I always just figured Jessica was fooled by some good acting and a lot of fake blood.

Quote:
How could Kumasawa, Nanjo and Genji be so condescending about a plan involving their own death?
You mean "consenting", right? I agree, I'm not so certain they would volunteer to die. Maybe Genji, but that's it.

Quote:
A popular theory is that there was a fake murder conspiracy. So basically pretty much everyone except Battler enacted a serial murder scenario believing no one was going to really die, but then Yasu killed the victims for real once they've been isolated. This is hinted in EP5 and EP6 where the first twilight victims are clearly not dead when discovered but everyone say they are.
The idea has merit, but it would require some hard-to-swallow assumptions at some parts, like Gohda and Rosa believing that the whole Halloween scene in episode 2 was fake.

Quote:
It is. The boiler room doesn't have any window. The boiler room is underground.
*sigh* Duh. I know that. You're not following my train of argument. What I am trying to say is that the boiler room door is not the only entrance not explicitly said to be locked, yet you're obsessed over that one entrance. The only reason it gets more scrutiny is because you are assuming that one (arguably not) ambiguous line in episode 1 says that the door has no lock on it.

Quote:
It's actually borrowed from a famous murder Mystery novel. You could guess it if you were a Mystery reader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cao Ni Ma View Post
Rosa most certainly checked the door before going in. Remember, she goes to the trouble of getting the key and opening the door. She also had no need to lie about meeting Kinzo either, that is if she wasnt trying to hide something. The problem I have with Rosa in here is that it doesn't feel like she's covering for Shkanon. She even goes and fingers Kanon as being the most likely culprit in Jessica's murder and ostracizes the rest of the servants because she quite logically suspects something wrong with them. Well it could all be a some sort of eleventh dimensional chess thing going on to trick Battler
Rosa probably received instruction from Beatrice anonymously; she probably doesn't know who Beatrice actually is.
Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 13:27   Link #24926
Cao Ni Ma

I already went over the Rosa points that Wanderer alluded too. There really isn't a simple way to describe her actions. She's "in it" because there's substancial evidence that points to her lying. She isnt in it because she logically points out weaknesses to Shkanon's plan! She mentions that we cant trust that Kanon is dead and that he's the most likely culprit to Jessica's murder. She points out that unless we find a body she wont discard the possibility that Kumasawa and Nanjo are alive.

We can try to actually go inside her head and think a reason that would fit both scenarios. For example, in the morning Genji wakes her up by telling her that he cant find any of the other adults. She joins him in the search till they arrive at the chapel, they find it open. Rosa checks inside and sees the corpses, freaks out and asks Genji about the door. She says that the door should have been closed like it usually was, Genji mentions that the door was locked when he checked the night before. He also mentions that the key wasn't where its usually stored. Rosa freaks out and remembers Maria's letter, goes out and verifies the contents of it.

e- Actually there would still be issues, she goes pretty in depth telling Battler that the door was closed when she arrive so no. It would have to be something else entirely.
e2- Eeeeh thinking a little deeper brought me into the possibility that she might be going along with them at first just to feign ignorance while still suspecting them. Isn't this something that she would do as a child to deflect some of her older siblings attentions? So assume she's innocent and a scenario like the above happened. She'll go trough a few possibilities like "Maria did it and re-sealed the letter, Someone else did and re-sealed the letter, the door was never locked" Obviously she'll never think that her child has a part of it (a mother would never implicate her daughter, as hinted in EP1). So she'll naturally assume that the most likely course of events was that she was lied to, so she goes along with the servants. As more and more evidence points at them as being complacent she locks them out and arms herself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer View Post
Rosa probably received instruction from Beatrice anonymously; she probably doesn't know who Beatrice actually is.
This would work but only if she thinks that Beatrice is not one of the people already on the island. After the second twilight there was only one woman that could have mascaraed as Beatrice

Last edited by Cao Ni Ma; 2011-10-07 at 13:52.
Old 2011-10-07, 13:34   Link #24927
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Quote:
Beatrice is thoroughly one of the best parts, if not the best part, of Umineko. She was awesome the first time through, but going over episodes 1-4 again knowing what's truly behind her makes her even more compelling. She dominates in the meta-world, the world of illusions, but can't even show her face in the real world; she somehow manages to be firmly extant and completely illusory at the same time. It's really cool. And to know that she is actually the shadow of a real person, a very unassuming real person, makes her all the more interesting.
Well, I was half with you. I think Chiru ruins her as a character, perhaps the only fully-realized character in the entire work whose motives and objectives I would consider consistent, comprehensible, and capable of growth over the course of the story.

Yasu Pity Party destroys her character and makes her just another in a sea of Japanese VN characters I've seen who hint at being dynamic and interesting while not actually being those things at all.

Although if Pity Me Yasu is herself just another fictional front for Badass Hoaxmaster Yasu, I retract that statement, because that person would be freaking awesome.
This story is a redacted confession.

Blog (VN DL) - YouTube Playlists
Battler Solves The Logic Error
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 13:40   Link #24928
Cao Ni Ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
Although if Pity Me Yasu is herself just another fictional front for Badass Hoaxmaster Yasu, I retract that statement, because that person would be freaking awesome.
You have no idea how I wanted EP8 to have that sort of ending, be it the true one or a joke ending. A masterful troll taking 3 episodes to flesh out just to have Beatrice put on her troll face and go: "Jeez Battler, You really are incompetent" Hahaha.wav ad infinitum.
Old 2011-10-07, 14:03   Link #24929
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
*sigh* Duh. I know that. You're not following my train of argument. What I am trying to say is that the boiler room door is not the only entrance not explicitly said to be locked, yet you're obsessed over that one entrance. The only reason it gets more scrutiny is because you are assuming that one (arguably not) ambiguous line in episode 1 says that the door has no lock on it.
Sigh you can't get a clue when someone just wants to drop an argument... okay then...

There was no need to go over the windows in every case because they basically skimmed through the six rooms, but that means it is implied they are in the same condition. However the boiler room was not in the same condition as the other rooms because it was supposed to have another door which required a special mention since the other rooms did not have a door leading to the internal courtyard. Courtyard that was stated to be connected to the Mansion by doors devoid of any lock.

This is what was stated. The idea that the door to the boiler room was an exception to that statement is just your own unsupported assumption.

P.S. What is that supposed to mean that I'm "obsessed" with that door? I'm not even the one who brought this argument up. If it's just because I'm insisting on my point, you are as obsessed as I am. Refrain from adding unnecessary comments on my persona please. Let's try to keep a civil tone at least.

Jan-Poo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 14:15   Link #24930
goldendust

Quote:
It depends on what the truth actually is though. I dont see how you could sympathize with someone that would murder your whole family in cold blood and actually find some sort of cruel joy out of it. This "Beatrice" is the one Battler hates in EP1-4. In EP5 Beatrice is completely different from the get go and Battler is lost in how he should act about her for most of the episode. Once he finds out the truth he switches sides.

In EP6 he wants the old Beatrice back, probably because he feels like he wanted to thank or ask for her forgiveness. Kinda like what Kinzo experiences in EP7 and probably before that as well.

So it comes down to this, If you think that Yasu is an actual murderer then Battler is quite irrational with his feelings for Beatrice. If he thinks that Beatrice was just a pitiful person that wrote some stories to vent his/her anger then its not that bad. If she actually did nothing and the image of Beatrice is something that was created to hide a painful truth then its even better.
Yasu has to be a criminal considering the "count down" in episode 7. That Claire commented on the horrible crimes that she/he would commit.

Though what implies that Yasu just wrote a few tales and just playing with Battler? Didn't the games begin when the Ushiyomiya family went to purgatory where the Witch's reign.

My simple theory to the whole story in its simplest form when reading through it

-rokkenjima incident happens(Yasu killed everyone )
-everyone dies
-Yasu keeps the whole family within purgatory with the power of witches in the form of games. That Yasu wants Battler to realize the truth even in death.

Which would explain why Battler gave up on returning to his little sister once he knew the truth. He isn't leaving and it certainly explains his passive attitude towards Ange with the key without any intentions of leaving. Either giving her the choice to die to join them or give her a chance at life.

Though I bet that the latter half of Ep 8 would probably disprove my theory since I bet the end will be ambiguous as hell. Although I have been right about the culprit, and the word play in Ep3.
goldendust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 14:21   Link #24931
Cao Ni Ma

"Purgatory" is Battler's mind as he tries to to find out what the truth is. Everything in the meta world could be some metaphorical construction of Battler getting his ideas straight of what might or might not have happened. For all we know, a game was made that wasn't entirely deadly and someone hijacked it. Maybe Battler himself is the one that killed everyone! Maybe it really was Kyrie and Rudolph! We dont know, what we do know is that someone wrote some tales. Thats really all we can be sure off.

Of course there still might be the possibility that Beatrice actually carried out a murder game. This doesn't make much sense in light to how Battler has acted or how some of the later scenes with Ange play out.
Old 2011-10-07, 14:24   Link #24932
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
Yasu has to be a criminal considering the "count down" in episode 7. That Claire commented on the horrible crimes that she/he would commit.

Though what implies that Yasu just wrote a few tales and just playing with Battler? Didn't the games begin when the Ushiyomiya family went to purgatory where the Witch's reign.
Yasu wrote a series of fictions in which she becomes a witch and kills everyone, releasing them to the public.

Yasu also constantly boasts that Battler should believe in her so he doesn't have to blame his relatives.

Yasu is taking the fall for someone else.
Old 2011-10-07, 14:37   Link #24933
Wanderer
Goat

Quote:
Are you sure Rosa was involved? Maybe she just put the key in and turned around, before trying the door without key. With some locks you can't feel if it unlocks or not.
I really like Rosa, so I have to accept her involvement with reluctance. The chapel lie is hard enough to dodge, considering how certain she appeared that it was locked, but there's more. She lied about meeting Kinzo (why would she do that?). It's also pretty hard to imagine anyone else being responsible for the letter that Battler found in the parlor at the end of the episode. And the group splits that Rosa orchestrated always seemed to work out well for the wolves of the "wolf and sheep" puzzle; I don't think Umineko brought up those puzzles for no reason .

Quote:
Sorry for my poor English, what are tell-tale signs?
Red flags. Dead giveaways. Obvious signs.

Quote:
This would work but only if she thinks that Beatrice is not one of the people already on the island. After the second twilight there was only one woman that could have mascaraed as Beatrice
True, but only if she had met Beatrice in person. It is hinted that she did meet her in person in episode 2, but on the other hand in episode 1 we had all the adults supposing from the mysterious letter that "Beatrice" could have been Kinzo or anybody. If we went ahead and supposed Rosa's communication with Beatrice was by letter only, then it would still make sense if Rosa had no idea of "Beatrice"'s true gender.
Old 2011-10-07, 14:43   Link #24934
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Doesn't ep2 sort of suggest Rosa may have actually met Beatrice in person right at the start, and then again later? Granted, she might not know who she is, but unless that part was all complete jack, she'd met her before she had opportunity to lie about Kinzo.
This story is a redacted confession.

Blog (VN DL) - YouTube Playlists
Battler Solves The Logic Error
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 14:44   Link #24935
Cao Ni Ma

Quote:
I really like Rosa, so I have to accept her involvement with reluctance. The chapel lie is hard enough to dodge, considering how certain she appeared that it was locked, but there's more. She lied about meeting Kinzo (why would she do that?). It's also pretty hard to imagine anyone else being responsible for the letter that Battler found in the parlor at the end of the episode. And the group splits that Rosa orchestrated always seemed to work out well for the wolves of the "wolf and sheep" puzzle; I don't think Umineko brought up those puzzles for no reason .
Well you need to do is think that she's innocent and some possibilities open up. What leads me to believe (want!) that she's innocent is how the episode portrays her. Its really easy to distrust and even hate Rosa in EP2, so it would have been a good twist to actually have her be innocent in the end and she's unwittingly aiding the culprit in her actions.

Lying about Kinzo is easy enough, what would happen if she really is innocent and everyone else found out that Kinzo is dead or missing?
Old 2011-10-07, 15:00   Link #24936
goldendust

Quote:
"Purgatory" is Battler's mind as he tries to to find out what the truth is. Everything in the meta world could be some metaphorical construction of Battler getting his ideas straight of what might or might not have happened. For all we know, a game was made that wasn't entirely deadly and someone hijacked it. Maybe Battler himself is the one that killed everyone! Maybe it really was Kyrie and Rudolph! We dont know, what we do know is that someone wrote some tales. Thats really all we can be sure off.
It may be some tales written though I do think the game was set up from the start, it just continued since Yasu became the endless witch thanks to Lamba.

Quote:
Of course there still might be the possibility that Beatrice actually carried out a murder game. This doesn't make much sense in light to how Battler has acted or how some of the later scenes with Ange play out.
Though doesn't it fit the general mentality of Yasu? That the first game was a failure however through Lamda he/she is allowed to recreate the game endlessly.

Anyway which scenes do you mean exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Yasu wrote a series of fictions in which she becomes a witch and kills everyone, releasing them to the public.

Yasu also constantly boasts that Battler should believe in her so he doesn't have to blame his relatives.[/COLOR]
Yasu is extremely deranged, it is possible that Yasu wrote them as way to express herself in a way she couldn't.

More so we know with two other women such as Kirie/Natsuhi that they both wrote into a book to express their feelings. I feel that Yasu did that fro the same reasons. That he/she wrote them and threw into the ocean as way to express her/his feelings.

Also Yasu constantly boasts that Battler should believe in witches since that is part of the game he/she created. It been mentioned in Claire's confession that talking with Gaap that she entertains the thought of making murders look like magic.

Quote:
Yasu is taking the fall for someone else.
Depending on the game, I do think that someone is making use of Yasu's game to cover their own actions.
goldendust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-07, 15:16   Link #24937
Wanderer
Goat

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldendust View Post
-in episode one, we were introduced to Battler,as somehow who would never forgive the killing of his family. The whole reason why he accepted this game was to uncover who the hell would brutally murder his whole family and to prove that a witch didn't do it.

-in episode two, there was a huge conflict in Battler about the possibility that someone that he cares about is a insane murderer. To the extent that he broke down mentally and started crying.

-episode three, Battler cannot forgive the idea of toying with people even if they are just "chess pieces" that can be revived or replaced for their own selfish reasons.

-episode four, he realized that he cannot play around with Beatrice since he has a sister at home waiting for him.
For the first 3 episodes it's because he thinks Beatrice is being cruel. He seems passionate, but he's really just being juvenile and half-hearted about the whole fight. With Ange in episode 4, he finally realizes that there was something real at stake (what I mean by "real" will make more sense with the end of episode 8).

The main reason for the transformation he goes through when learning the truth is kind of simple; he figures out that Beatrice (Yasu) is actually a decent person, and that her motives are not as malicious as they initially appear to be. Battler's transformation and acceptance of Beatrice is actually a huge hint that Yasu is innocent. His approach to helping Ange also changes from defeating the witch (revealing the truth) to protecting the witch (hiding the truth). Basically, he figured out that Beatrice was hiding the truth and why she was doing it, and he decided he should do the same for Ange's sake.

Quote:
I basically agree with AuraTwilight on this. Yasu never killed anyone, nor did she ever try to. I think Yasu's "horrible crime" was revealing the gold to the relatives, which lead them to start a bloodbath on their own. As Yasu is characterized, it makes sense to think she would blame herself in such a scenario.

Of course this implies that she wrote her fictions post-incident.
Old 2011-10-07, 15:31   Link #24938
Wanderer
Goat

Quote:
Well you need to do is think that she's innocent and some possibilities open up. What leads me to believe (want!) that she's innocent is how the episode portrays her. Its really easy to distrust and even hate Rosa in EP2, so it would have been a good twist to actually have her be innocent in the end and she's unwittingly aiding the culprit in her actions.

Lying about Kinzo is easy enough, what would happen if she really is innocent and everyone else found out that Kinzo is dead or missing?
Haha, I think RK07 spent his chance to use this twist on episode 1, where Natsuhi was suspicious but innocent.

Sure, you can force Rosa to be innocent if you try hard enough, but you have to pile up numerous awkward explanations in order to do that. It's hard to tell exactly how deeply involved Rosa is, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renall View Post
Doesn't ep2 sort of suggest Rosa may have actually met Beatrice in person right at the start, and then again later? Granted, she might not know who she is, but unless that part was all complete jack, she'd met her before she had opportunity to lie about Kinzo.
It does suggest she met her, but you know... could be jack.

I don't think it's that strong of a theory. If you have a better explanation for Rosa's behavior in episode 2 then I would love to hear it.

EDIT: Oh yeah.

Quote:
There's also Kanon, who could pass as a woman , and his whereabouts were unknown.
Old 2011-10-07, 15:37   Link #24939
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
Yasu is extremely deranged, it is possible that Yasu wrote them as way to express herself in a way she couldn't.

More so we know with two other women such as Kirie/Natsuhi that they both wrote into a book to express their feelings. I feel that Yasu did that fro the same reasons. That he/she wrote them and threw into the ocean as way to express her/his feelings.

Also Yasu constantly boasts that Battler should believe in witches since that is part of the game he/she created. It been mentioned in Claire's confession that talking with Gaap that she entertains the thought of making murders look like magic.
In what sense is Yasu "extremely deranged"? You'll have to define that.

This is a girl too timid to make a phonecall to a boy she liked and you expect me to believe that she can murder eighteen people, including people she loved and an innocent nine year old girl, without any hesitation?

Quote:
Depending on the game, I do think that someone is making use of Yasu's game to cover their own actions.
The games are based on an incident that REALLY happened. Who was the murderer in the real world?
Old 2011-10-07, 15:38   Link #24940
Cao Ni Ma

Quote:
Haha, I think RK07 spent his chance to use this twist on episode 1, where Natsuhi was suspicious but innocent.

Sure, you can force Rosa to be innocent if you try hard enough, but you have to pile up numerous awkward explanations in order to do that. It's hard to tell exactly how deeply involved Rosa is, though.
It would be a concurrent theme though

EP1 and EP5 with Natsuhi, EP2 with Rosa, EP3 with Eva. Hell even Battler in EP5 draws the fire to himself at one point.

Quote:
EDIT: Oh yeah.

There's a metaphorical scene near the end of the game where Ange figures out the truth herself. Its heavily implied that this either causes her to commit double murder/suicide or causes her to go slightly derange and turn herself into a writer and orphanage owner that idolizes Beatrice.

There's also Kanon, who could pass as a woman , and his whereabouts were unknown.

There is a certain scene in EP2 that foreshadows Beatrice 2, she might really think that this Beatrice might be doing the actual crimes too.

Quote:
Anyway which scenes do you mean exactly?
Its a metaphorical scene near the end of the game where Ange finds out the truth. This leads to one of two implied endings. In one she commits double murder and suicide after apparently falling into despair. The other one she becomes a writer, writing children stories with a character like Sakutarou as the protagonist. She also owns an orphanage where Beatrice seems to be idolized. I dont know, seem somewhat deranged of her.

Neither of these seem to be possible if the truth was just "Random maid in the island was actually the head of the family and she murdered everyone after having a existential crisis over which cousin he/she would have preferred to bone"

Last edited by Cao Ni Ma; 2011-10-07 at 15:55.