AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2013-04-15, 02:19   Link #1
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

Ninja Turtles 2012 Nick series

Any one else watch it besides me? Long time Turtles fan here, Leo happens to my favorite from any series. I know its not the most popular of the turtle fandom but I think it has its good moments every now and than, the Karai episodes have been some of my favorites and the last one Enemy of my Enemy was crazy, I think we all saw it coming some way or another but still. Wonder what will happen between Leo and her next time they meet? Its clear shes in for the kill now, I hate that we have to wait for a week?? For the next new episode.

Any one else watch it besides me on here?

Whos your favorite character?

What do you think of the show so far? I think season one is almost over now.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 09:06   Link #2
Blackbeard D. Kuma

^ I haven't been following this new series but I heard it's quite good and faithful to the comics. I've seen some scenes here and there, and I was impressed with how the characters are handled. Story arcs do look interesting, so I'll probably check this out some day.

As for my favorite character, it's Michaelangelo and always has been.
Old 2013-04-19, 11:31   Link #3
james0246

Having only seen an two episodes, I can't claim any real knowledge of the series. But, I did like the basic animation and designs, the fight sequences were fun, and while clearly more aimed at children rather than 'tweens or teens, the series still has some nice darkish elements to make it interesting enough for repeat viewings. It's no Adventure Time, Earth's Mightiest Heroes or Young Justice, but it has a clear point of view and is entertaining without insulting its audience.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-19, 14:15   Link #4
Magical Hobo
Pirate King

ahh man i love it

i was about 5 eps in when it 1st aired in the states
i dont live there anymore but i will get back to it soon over the net

it reminds me a lot of the old 80s cartoons i group up with and it adds some anime effects as well like the eyes and when mikey gets hit n the head

He is my favorite like blackbeard says
Magical Hobo is offline   Reply With Quote